Connect with us

News

George and Amal Clooney to Donate $500K to Student March for Gun Control

George and Amal Clooney have announced they will donate $500,000 to the upcoming student march for gun control.

Although the event is officially titled “March for Our Lives,” Buzzfeed reported that student organizers admit it is about pushing gun control:

George told People magazine that they are donating the half-million dollars in honor of his eight-month-old twins, Ella and Alexander.

He said:

Amal and I are so inspired by the courage and eloquence of these young men and women from Stoneman Douglas High School. Our family will be there on March 24 to stand side by side with this incredible generation of young people from all over the country, and in the name of our children Ella and Alexander, we’re donating $500,000 to help pay for this groundbreaking event.

In addition to donating, the Clooneys pledge to attend the March 24 event as well. They join numerous other celebrities who have already voiced support for the gun control march.

On February 18 Breitbart News reported that Julianne Moore, Josh Gad, Alyssa Milano, and others were rallying behind the march.

For example, Julianne Moore tweeted:

And Josh Gad tweeted:

Alyssa Milano tweeted:

Justin Bieber tweeted his support for the gun control marchers, saying, “I stand with you guys.”

Advertisement
7 Comments

7 Comments

  1. Richard Misel Jr

    February 20, 2018 at 10:57 pm

    Hey georgie boy you filthy little ant-America globalist punk can shove you filthy money up your ass.! You have NO right to infringe on my Constitutional RIGHT’S.! You filthy scumbag.

    • Christopher McManus

      February 20, 2018 at 11:51 pm

      Why are the kids not marching for a better FBI ? If they did their job we wouldn’t be having this disscution or having lives lost . Another tragedy exploited to take away our gun right .

  2. Nick Carter

    February 20, 2018 at 11:00 pm

    I believe the Dems caused the children’s murder so they could switch the subject off FISA.

    • paulette

      February 21, 2018 at 5:19 am

      @NICK,OH YES THEY DID,THE FBI AND DEMS DID THIS TO GO AFTER GUNS AGAIN,TRUMP NEEDS TO BE CAREFUL HERE,SO FAR WHAT HES BANNING DOESNT MATTER

  3. Sal belardo

    February 20, 2018 at 11:06 pm

    A waste of $500,000! Donate to a worthy cause like cancer or alzheimers research!

  4. Betsy Cox

    February 20, 2018 at 11:46 pm

    Yes the trouble makers are going to start a civil war over guns because we the people are not giving our guns up. the reason those children our dead is because the FBI did not take the warning twice and let it happen. Arm the teachers and they can protect our children!

  5. paulette

    February 21, 2018 at 5:21 am

    THIS WAS ALL PART OF THE FBI AND DEMS PLAN,THIS WAS DONE ON PURPOSE AND THAT KID WAS USED JUST LIKE THESE ARE,THESE ARE THE FUTURE PRESIDENTS,AG’S DOJ’S,ECT,GOD HELP US,A BUNCH OF BRAINWASHED FOOLS

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CF