George Clooney Gets Unpleasant SURPRISE After Calling Out President Trump For The Muslim Ban

It’s easy for celebrities to debate over issues that don’t even affect them. They live out of our ordinary world, and enjoy their fancy life in places we can’t even imagine. And now they’re even experts on the issue of the immigrant ban. Can you imagine George Clooney talking about the refugees? Well, yes, cause it’s the very same Clooney who said that President Donald Trump is a xenophobic racist. This statement costs him a lot, and we bet that he doesn’t like the surprise that was waiting for him at the front door of his $9.8 million vacation home.

Clooney was pretty loud in convincing people that America should welcome all the refugees that lost their homes. Clooney become louder after our President signed the executive order that bars Muslim immigrants. Clooney himself is married to a Muslim woman, the gorgeous Amal Clooney. The couple was “welcomed” with an unpleasant surprise in their vacation mansion at the opulent Lake Como Italian resort. Clooney spotted a group of refugees right there, in their piece of heaven. It’s their friends! Wasn’t Clooney fighting for the rights of these people?

From The Daily Mail:

Italy’s celebrity hideaway Lake Como has become home to hundreds of migrants after the nearby crossing into Switzerland was blocked by Swiss officials.

Lake Como has long served as a tranquil paradise for the rich and famous, including George Clooney and Madonna.

But the town’s railway station has been transformed into a makeshift camp, where the families live surrounded by discarded clothes, shoes, food containers and even rats.

Tensions are mounting in the luxury resort with more tents springing up every hour as more people arrive from Milan on their journey to northern Europe.

These refugees came after Switzerland decided to shut down its southern border, forcing them to ask asylum in Italy. Heaven doesn’t look the same now, huh?.

Will celebrities welcome these people in their homes or were their words as vain as their struggle for the refugees? No, it will go on the expense of churches, hospitals, and private resorts.

What do you think about this surprise? Do you support the immigrant ban?

Source: Worldpoliticus

Continue Reading

1. QTownDad

February 1, 2017 at 12:37 pm

Perfect! Couldn’t happen to a nicer idiot!

2. Rachel Campbell

February 1, 2017 at 12:49 pm

I hope they pay him a personal visit at his vacation villa, and move in with him in his nice spacious house that he gave so much for…I just know the Clooney is so generous that he would allow his friends to stay for quite a while….good luck with that George.

3. sandie

February 1, 2017 at 1:24 pm

Karma comes to he who waits lol

• Dorothy Farris

February 1, 2017 at 9:44 pm

Amen

4. Alice Chazom-sena

February 1, 2017 at 2:09 pm

Karma is a bitch
    Big flat mouth .

5. JO

February 1, 2017 at 7:06 pm

I wish this were true.

6. David Sherman

February 1, 2017 at 8:10 pm

The ‘so called Stars’ in Hollywood should open up their homes to the refugees .

7. Brian F

February 1, 2017 at 10:53 pm

Pretty mean spirited article. The point seems to be glee that those damn liberal Hollywood types get what they deserved by having dirty refugees in their midst. For all the author knows maybe Clooney is doing the Jesus thing and donating money. I have not talked to George in awhile so I cannot say. The point is you cannot just disagree but must trash your enemies. You cannot just fire the Attorney General and respect her principles, but must trash her patriotism. The World of Donald J. Trump and I hope the previous comment about karma is true.

8. Lye

February 1, 2017 at 11:55 pm

Exactly my sentiment regarding people especially celebrities making big statements about welcoming refugees and showing care and love for all people but do they practise what they preach ! Words are easy but please don’t make a scene unless you can be an example to others. These celebrities and protestors should take one refugee into their home and care and this would certainly help ease the problem. Or do they expect others to fulfil their own empty words.

9. JMyers

February 2, 2017 at 12:40 am

Open mouth insert foot….

10. Robert Davis

February 2, 2017 at 2:46 am

Hay looney Cooney,now is the time for you too put your words to work.
    Yoursuppose to stand up for the refugees
    so now is your time .Open your wallet and your doors .Let us see if your worth your word.Its easy to run your mouth from afar now lets see your personal hands on.
    Lets see what your made of.

11. Sandra

February 2, 2017 at 1:58 pm

He deserves to put his money where his mouth is. I hope his wife demands he help, after all, they’re all family. All those who bitched about the ban should have to house the ones who Obama just let in, that should keep them busy. And Ibama should have to house them and feed them!

12. Sandra

February 2, 2017 at 2:00 pm

*Obama should have to house them and feed them, too.

13. Kim

February 2, 2017 at 7:06 pm

Ha ha! I’ll bet that they were not very happy about that!! But it is only right that the liberals that have all of the money (made at our expense) think that they can tell us how to live.
    Hello? Yes, you are pretty and when I want to be entertained I do turn on the little box. BUT when I am done with you I simply turn off said box and you no longer exist to me.
    THAT IS THE EXTENT OF YOUR IMPORTANCE!
    I don’t care who you think I should vote for. I don’t care what you think that I should do or say or think. Your job is to ENTERTAIN me. Period, nothing else!

14. Scott Crosby

February 2, 2017 at 8:24 pm

Ha, ha, ha. Clooney take in even one refugee. You goy to be kidding.

15. Jane j

February 2, 2017 at 11:25 pm

I think all those who are so refugee positive take them in without knowing any back ground then will see the truth. They will not a protester any longer against our President.