George Lopez FINALLY To Leave The US Because Trump Won, Leaves Behind A DISGUSTING Message

Although many of the Hollywood celebrities, during the presidential election, promised that they will leave the country if Trump wins, they didn’t fulfill their promise. On the other hand “comedian” George Lopez was serious about his promise.

After a TMZ reporter asked George if he would give Trump a chance just like Dave Chappell recently announced, Lopez gave a very vulgar response saying that he’ll give him[Trump] a chance to suck his ass.

From Conservative101:

“Listen man, I’m in escrow so don’t worry about my residential status. I’m already in escrow, motherf*cker. And I’m not going to tell you where I’m going to go because it will drive up real estate prices ’cause by the end of the year no one’s gonna wanna be here,” he said.

“You wanna be scared? Get a dog. I’ve stopped eating Cheetos, too. Anything orange, I don’t want,” he said. Super obnoxious, glad to see him go! Check out the video below.

What do you think?

COMMENT AND SHARE! STOP BEING IGNORANT, SPREAD THE TRUTH, BE A PATRIOT!

Source: Proud-patriots

Continue Reading

1. Anthony Smith

November 21, 2016 at 4:24 am

Simply put !!! Haul your ass George…if you can’t respect whoever our leader is get your ass a stepping …. MR Trump is already doing great … if you and everyone with your attitude actually leave he is ahead of the game …

2. Gail Currin

November 21, 2016 at 5:18 am

We don’t need him for anything. He is free to leave and live anywhere he wants. Makes no difference to me either way. Celebrities don’t rule my life at all.

3. Gene

November 21, 2016 at 5:21 am

ASSHOLE ! get out of here, NOW !

4. Laura mutz

November 21, 2016 at 6:13 am

George Lopez is a complete loser, no classy, an actor who is easily replaceable. We will not miss you George.
    We don’t want to know where you are. You are worthless to us Proud Americans.

5. Nickie Scott

November 21, 2016 at 6:37 am

I use to watch george lopaz show all the time. But after see him live on TV doing one of his stupid acts on life. I can’t stand him. He’s an azzhole. Nasty loooking man too. Then he says he’s leaving because of President Trump. Well go ahead and leave. We don’t need people like you here anyways..So leave..No one cares..

6. Viet Vet

November 21, 2016 at 7:18 am

A DICK as usual.. Please NEVER come back.. We don’t care where you go, just go. You just made America a better place.. Looks like you were on a three day drunk with Hillery. Crying your eyes out. Bye

7. Stacy

November 21, 2016 at 8:45 am

Why do these celebrities think we really give a shit what they think??? There are to many narcissistic celebs out there we could afford to loose quite a few! Don’t let the American door hit ya where the Good Lord split ya! Get out of my Country!

8. alan

November 21, 2016 at 9:13 am

Who is this putta?

9. Kim Hall

November 21, 2016 at 11:49 am

I Don’t think he is funny…and he is disrespectful and conceited…which he actually has no right to be…He has made his riches saying ugly things about others…and now….thinks his leaving makes a difference to anyone….NOT!!! Good bye to bad rubbish

10. Camie

November 21, 2016 at 2:25 pm

I used to like him very much. But not now. I refuse to watch anything hes in Good Ridence

11. Carol

November 21, 2016 at 10:02 pm

Good riddance, one down, whose next?…Babs, Whoopi. Miley?