GOP billionaire says doctors should have killed baby Trump

Health care billionaire and GOP donor Mike Fernandez said Thursday that, had he been a doctor at the time, he would have killed President Donald Trump as a baby.

Trump is an “abortion of a human being … If I was the doctor and knew what that baby [Trump] would do, I’d have made sure it never would have seen the light of day,” Fernandez said.

Like many other GOP members, Fernandez joined the “Never-Trump” protests during the election, and put more than $3.5 million into anti-Trump ads in 2016. He also donated $3 million to former candidate Jeb Bush’s campaign.

After Trump’s election, Fernandez — the chairman of MBF Healthcare Partners — left the GOP saying, “I am out of the political process. Too disgusted, too expensive, too supportive of ego maniacs whose words have the value of quicksand.”

“All the Republicans who hide behind the flag and hide behind the church, they don’t have the f—— balls to do what it takes,” Fernandez told Politico. “It is demoralizing to me to see adults worshipping a false idol.”

1. Sally Becker

July 23, 2017 at 12:34 pm

HOW CAN PEOPLE SAY SUCH VILE THINGS? REMEMBER WHAT KARMA IS.

2. Pingback: GOP billionaire says doctors should have killed baby Trump

3. Pingback: GOP billionaire says doctors should have killed baby Trump – The Conservative Truth

4. Don Woolbright

July 23, 2017 at 12:53 pm

The man has been elected president of the United States. He is our commander in Chief. “Never Trump” & “Resist” are from different parties but made of the same ilk. They attempt to destroy the president to the detriment of the American people. Lead, follow, but get the hell out of the way. Destiny calls for this man to correct out of control immigration, poor trade agreements that denigrate the middle class.Health care that continues the spiral costs that rob Americans of discretionary spending. Entities such as N. Korea & Iran that run roughshod over world leaders in the quest for nuclear proliferation.We have been stunted from jobs & infrastructure growth because of collaboration between enemies & mainstream liberal media that has used Russia as a pawn to harass our president. The silent majority watches & will continue to support this man to the surprise of his detractors. They just don’t get it.

5. Linda

July 23, 2017 at 12:54 pm

they are alot of sick
    people – and this jerk is one of them

6. Brenda

July 23, 2017 at 12:57 pm

“All the Republicans who hide behind the flag and hide behind the church, they don’t have the f—— balls to do what it takes,” Fernandez told Politico. “It is demoralizing to me to see adults worshiping a false idol.”

It’s demoralizing to me that you were allowed a license to practice medicine! I don’t worship a false idol, I know that God exists. And instead of getting out of the political scene, maybe you should think about leaving the practice of being a doctor. Reading the nasty things you said, I’d NEVER want you to be my doctor for any health related issue.

7. Erla Mae Clearmont

July 23, 2017 at 1:01 pm

Who does this guy think he is, God!?! If I even suspected that any of my doctors would say something so vile, I would drop them in an instant. You don’t have to like or agree with the President, but no one has the right to say they should never have been allowed to live–that is murder plain and simple and against the laws of man. I have to wonder how many other patients he has suggested they have an abortion when there was no need simply because he didn’t like the parents or though the kid wouldn’t do exactly what he wanted. There have been eight presidents in my lifetime. Have I liked or ever respected all of them? Not likely, but I sure didn’t want them dead.

8. Brenda

July 23, 2017 at 1:04 pm

It’s demoralizing to me that you talk about our President the way you do! If you don’t like the way things are in America, I’m sure there’s plenty would help you move to anywhere you’d like 🙂 We wouldn’t want you to be some place you’re not happy with.

P.S. I don’t worship a false idol, I know that God exists.

9. Joan

July 23, 2017 at 2:16 pm

One sick, cruel avatars. Too bad he lived to see the light of day. KARMA

10. Bill

July 24, 2017 at 4:03 am

Maybe Trump should send in the IRS to audit this idiot, like Obama did? That will teach him a lesson or two.