Guess Which NFL Team Is Seriously Considering Signing Colin Kaepernick

The Baltimore Ravens have engaged in discussions with free agent quarterback Colin Kaepernick.

Ian Rapoport reported Thursday afternoon, “#Ravens coach John Harbaugh told reporters he’s been in contact with Colin Kaepernick this summer. There is interest. Depends what Kap wants.”

Ravens coach Jim Harbaugh also released the follow statement to the media.

I’ve known Colin through my brother for many years,” John Harbaugh told reporters Thursday. “And we talked and then got to know him very well when he scrimmaged here. He and I have been talking throughout the summer a number of times. We had some great conversations on the phone and it’s really been a pleasure to talk to him and get to know him. I like history and politics, too, and we’ve had some debates, and it’s been fun. He’s a guy right now that’s being talked about. We’ll just see what happens with that. Only speculation right now. He’s a really good football player and like I said, I do believe he’ll be playing in the National Football League this year.

One Ravens fans speaking on background told me after the news broke, “I will literally stop going to their games.”

It looks like the Ravens organization might be playing with fire if they bring in a quarterback who infamously chose to not stand for the national anthem and disrespect America.

Continue Reading

1. Pingback: Guess Which NFL Team Is Seriously Considering Signing Colin Kaepernick – The Conservative Truth

2. Bernard

July 28, 2017 at 12:41 pm

Our founding father meant for free speech and expression to encompass just that. That is why they expressed themselves the way they did against their own nation, England.

3. j coyle

July 28, 2017 at 2:31 pm

I hope nobody. if they do they deserve to go bankrupt. he should try out for cuba

4. Elveta

July 28, 2017 at 3:01 pm

Go ahead and hire this traitor and see what it does for your box office. Football is (was) an all American sport. When it ceases to be about American pride it will end as a sport in America. Don’t believe me?? Hire Colin Kaepernick.

5. Dorothy

July 28, 2017 at 4:41 pm

I have been a 49er fan since I was 12. I am now in my 60s. I literally did not watch one game while Kapernick was on the team. That was not easy. If the Ravens or NFL team wants to hire him go for it! But you will have no fan in me. And many more like me. If Kapernick wants to call attention to the sort plight of others, let him take his multimillion salary and join the Peace Corp. And quit taking all the fun out of the game!

6. Donna Radtke

July 28, 2017 at 5:04 pm

You do this an true Americans will not support your team, but oh yes, the democrats an liberals may keep watching oh an the Muslim, they love it when they see Americans supporting those who don’t honor America. Mark of a trader to America.

7. Kruger

July 28, 2017 at 8:22 pm

Will never watch a raven game again. Never support your team. Also with hundreds of my foot ball fans. Colin cannot play for shit? Look his record? Why would you hire him to play for you? Unless you are shit team? Your team is a looser.

8. jon fox

July 28, 2017 at 11:43 pm

Any NFL TEAM that puts this piece of CRAP on there team. Should be BAND from playing!!!!!!