Hannity Is Calling For His Fans Support… Will You Join Him In This Mission?

Hannity Is Calling For His Fans Support… Will You Join Him In This Mission?

Throughout the election, when the majority of the nation and the mainstream media doubted Donald Trump, Sean Hannity stood behind him. Now that Trump is in the White House, liberals continue to discredit him and try to take him down. In a recent segment, Hannity addressed the media’s attempts to end Trump’s presidency.

In the show’s opening monologue Hannity referenced Rachel Maddow’s decision to “expose” Trump’s tax returns.

“NBC’s corporate jihad against President Donald Trump continues,” Hannity commented. “All right, NBC has now hit a new low by releasing the president’s tax returns, or a small portion of them, last night. But what we’re seeing from the alt left propaganda destroy Donald Trump media—it’s not new.”

“Not that Donald Trump occupies the Oval Office, the opposition party press is going to new extremes and lows to try and take down his presidency, and they won’t stop until he’s out of office,” he continued. “I’ve been saying since 2008 right here on this program, journalism is dead. Now it’s in the ground, buried, flowers on top. And last night’s political hit job by NBC is just the latest example in the media’s long list of attacks against the president.”

Watch the segment below and tell us what you think. Do you agree with Hannity?

1. David

March 20, 2017 at 2:02 am

Totally agree.

2. Dar

March 20, 2017 at 2:10 am

Love listening to him. I will be at a loss if we cannot listen to the truth. So many liars in this world. They better not push him out as they will loose lots of listeners.

• Robert Minjares

March 20, 2017 at 1:06 pm

We need Sean. He’s a true news castor that tells it like it is. I got your back Sean Hannity

• Tony

March 21, 2017 at 3:23 am

Listen to the truth…why listen to Hannity then? He’s a còcksmoker. He gobbles Trumps dìck on a daily basis. Complete bias.

• Veronica S. Cabrera

March 23, 2017 at 4:50 pm

I support Pres. Trump/ Hannity. All these democrats left wing are the liars. They twost facts. They better not oust Pres. TRUMP. HE IS THE PRESIDENT WHO HAS THE ABILITY AND and the Sincere desire to make America a safe and progressive country. The democrats left wing are just after their own personal aggraggrandisement.

3. Trilliyum

March 20, 2017 at 2:15 am

Always liked Hannity and love his support of Pres Trump, slow down the lib media spin on just about everything.

4. Peggy Zungolo

March 20, 2017 at 2:26 am

Agree with Hannity. He’s SPOT ON! Love POTUS 45 MAGA

5. Ronny Nelson

March 20, 2017 at 2:32 am

We support you Sean Hannity.

6. Barbara suggett

March 20, 2017 at 2:32 am

YEs I support Hannity

7. Beverly lydon

March 20, 2017 at 2:39 am

All in with Hannity..
    Loyal thru and thru..

8. Susan-Tomlin Orr

March 20, 2017 at 2:40 am

YES I SUPPORT HANNITY!AMERICANS! AMERICANS!!!BOYCOTT THE LYING DECEIVING,CORRUPT FAKE NEWS MEDIA! SUPPORT THE TRUTH AND FACTUAL REPORTING NEWS MEDIA!

9. Ann Biri

March 20, 2017 at 2:45 am

I like and support Sean Hannity’s reporting.One of the few honest reporters left on TV.

• Tony

March 21, 2017 at 3:24 am

Honest…are you drunk?

10. Ellen McDaniel

March 20, 2017 at 2:47 am

WHY, WHY, WHY are the people so against Donald Trump ?? Are they so afraid that he is going to clean up the CORRUPTION in Washington DC and make these people get off of Welfare and Food Stamps, free Insurance, free housing and on and on.
    He is our President voted in FAIR & SQUARE so get over it…he is here for at least 4 years…we put up with the last lying crook for 8 years, so you can hang in for 4…SO KNOCK OFF ALL THE BS…WE ARE SICK OF IT!!!!!

• Ellen McDaniel

March 20, 2017 at 2:49 am

Also Hannity is the best. If Fox gets rid of him, they will loose alot of listeners…Miss Greta too.

• Anne

March 20, 2017 at 9:49 am

It’s a spiritual battle. Good against evil. The left wants God out of our country. Conservatives are fighting for Him. Amen

• Sue

March 23, 2017 at 10:44 pm

Amen Ellen!

• George

March 23, 2017 at 10:48 pm

“WHY, WHY, WHY are the people so against Donald Trump ??”

He’s incompetent, racist, boorish, ignorant and wholly unsuited to the job of President.

“Are they so afraid that he is going to clean up the CORRUPTION in Washington DC”

No, they’re sure he’s going to set about making it much, much worse. He has appointed billionaires to his cabinet and has not divested himself of his own businesses, nor made use of a blind trust for his assets. He is appointing family members to significant but unaccountable roles in government and is using his position to increase his wealth.

“He is our President voted in FAIR & SQUARE so get over it”

People accept that. They also accept that democracy does not require them to be silent.

“we put up with the last lying crook for 8 years, so you can hang in for 4”

What did Obama do that was crooked, and are you suggesting that people like Hannity didn’t spend the last eight years attacking him publicly and constantly- are you suggesting Trump nor Hannity was involved in, say, the birther conspiracy campaign?

11. Teresa Jones

March 20, 2017 at 2:56 am

He is basically the only one I care about watching! Fox News is the only news channel I Will Watch!It seems the others are All about reporting Lies!!!

12. Rivânia Florêncio

March 20, 2017 at 3:09 am

Aqui no Brasil os jornalistas falam muito mal do presidente americano eleito.

13. Jim Linton

March 20, 2017 at 3:14 am

Sean Hannity has my support 1010%! He tells it how it is, and how it will not be. He has not survived at FOX NEWS for all these years, without having a proven record of honesty and truthfulness behind him.
    He has been a Trump supporter when it was not so popular, and now as it gets stronger, SO does Sean’s show and popularity across the board.

14. Delores Swanson

March 20, 2017 at 3:36 am

Mr. Hannity you have our support. Just forget about the ones that are against you. The reason they are saying things is they want to get your attention and if you don’t give them any attention they will stop. The dumbrats are terrible people and they shouldn’t be where they are. Please try and ignore them, I know it won’t be easy. You are the most honest person on Fox News and they are all jealous as they know deep down that they are dishonest people but of course they won’t admit it. Keep doing what you want to do and things will work out.

15. F Horne

March 20, 2017 at 4:13 am

Hannity is calling it for what it is. I believe he has every right to do this. Nice change to hear the truth. I think he is one of the best reporters Fox has..

16. Elvira Cortes

March 20, 2017 at 4:52 am

We love Sean Hannity. Yes of course we will always support you. You are honest and unbiased.

17. Karen

March 20, 2017 at 5:18 am

Sean Hannity Rocks, And President Trump is one wiley dude we love him.

18. Cynthia

March 20, 2017 at 7:29 am

We need you and won’t watch Fox without you, period!

19. Lisa

March 20, 2017 at 11:49 am

Hannity is the best! Leave the man alone. Someone has to tell us the truth out here. Love listening to him. Back our president! Trump is keeping his promises. The swamp has needed to be drained for years! He’s just the man to blow them wide open and they can’t handle that. The man isn’t even taking pay for his job! What more do you want? Hannity, keep up the good work! We Love ya out here! We need a positive view on our pres. Tired of all the negative crap spewn out there.

20. Patricia

March 20, 2017 at 1:03 pm

I love Hannity. Boycott the LYING LEFT MEDIA! Those pitiful stations are destroying our country and DON’T CARE THAT THEY ARE! When they are attacking our President, they are also attacking us who support him. We can all thank MSNBC and CNN and other Trump hating networks for fanning fires of hatred between our citizen’s in our nation. All sorts of crimes have taken place due to their lies and slanted reporting. They ommit all the good Trump has done and is STILL DOING for our country. Hang in there Hannity. We love your honesty and hearing the facts as THEY REALLY ARE. Thank you.

21. Theresa

March 20, 2017 at 1:26 pm

These corrupt puppets are digging their own grave,I support you Sean, keep keeping us up dated.

22. Robin Galey

March 20, 2017 at 2:43 pm

Yes I agree with Hannity!

23. Tedd Smith

March 20, 2017 at 2:58 pm

Yes, I support Sean and he has a huge following with friends.

24. Carol Distiso

March 20, 2017 at 3:17 pm

I agree with Hannity completely. Hannity is honorable, graceful, truthful and what ever words expresses integrity.

25. Judy stiltner

March 20, 2017 at 4:55 pm

At least we can expect him to tell it like it is, which all of the other news agency’s are lying liberal news agency’s which only liberal democrats watch.. keep up the good work Sean.

26. Gary ollis

March 20, 2017 at 6:37 pm

Yes I support Hannity

27. ted

March 20, 2017 at 7:45 pm

Its not the people.
    Its the rsdical socialist peoples party, the party that took the demo. Party, corrupted and turned it into a socialist/communist party using the same tools that the Nazi socialist party and the russian socialists party used.
    The old demo hold outs have no idea what their party has become and continue to vote as they always have. Still believingbthey are voting for the FDR, Truman, Kennedy party.
    Corruption started with Johnsons great socirty and resched its pinnacle with Obama.

28. Theresa Abraham

March 20, 2017 at 7:50 pm

I support Hannity

29. Deb Stump

March 20, 2017 at 11:10 pm

Yes I support Sean Hannity! Great man!!!! Thank

30. Myra

March 21, 2017 at 12:40 am

I’m with you, Hannity!! Keep telling the truth and shame the devil!! It’s good to know we who care about America have a voice of truth and sanity when there are human refuse like Maddow trying to rip President Trump, and all real America-loving patriots apart with their lies!!! GO, SEAN!!!

31. Paula McKennon

March 22, 2017 at 1:00 am

Hannity is awesome. He tells it like it is and doesn’t sugar coat. We love him. He gives us a reason to continue having faith in this country with his honest journalism. America needs his voice in the media.

32. me

March 22, 2017 at 2:45 pm

Would hate to see Hannity go off of Fox he is the one who explains what I see on fb as news. He tells it like it is. I can trust his new to be true. I don’t watch anyone else. Can’t trust them. Hannity stay true to the people.

33. Marilyn cusatis

March 22, 2017 at 3:47 pm

I support Mr. Hannity.

34. Jan Klein

March 22, 2017 at 4:08 pm

I support Hannity totally!!! FOX is the only news channel I will watch, and Hannity is at the top of my list!! Thank God that someone can actually speak out on the truth!!! Now its time to do the investigating behind the scenes, and concentrate on what our Congress is doing or not doing. God bless you, Sean Hannity!!

35. Jumara

March 22, 2017 at 5:02 pm

The left are lying idiots hiding in the dark and hannity shines the light on them.go Shawn.

36. Randy & Jill Waldman

March 22, 2017 at 11:03 pm

We’re wit you ! We watch Fox and especially look forward to your program! Keep it up , we need you !!

37. Elizabeth Florian

March 23, 2017 at 2:27 am

Yes, strongly support Hannity.

38. Paulette Meadows

March 23, 2017 at 4:57 am

Sean Hannity is a great conservative moderator. My family has been watching FOX for years because it has been the only network that had commentators that support both sides of the issues; conservative and the liberal. If he leaves all your viewers will leave with him.

39. tommy fitz

March 23, 2017 at 3:54 pm

the man’s act is old. take a month or two off, turn him on again and you will hear the same sentence he on when you left.

he is a closet liberal who has a found a great act. when a person says to me I heard on Hannity, i turn to any other subject I can think of.

40. sharon nye

March 23, 2017 at 5:01 pm

Hannity you are one of the best-I of course stand with you. Thank you for telling the truth. Fox has the best-except Shephard Smith-I will not watch him.

41. Lillian Horne

March 23, 2017 at 5:26 pm

Hannity ie is the best reporter you have. I refuse to watch any news but fox and Hannity is the main reason for this..

42. Angela Hardy

March 23, 2017 at 5:26 pm

Keep speaking the truth. People are learning that they cannot trust most of the new? stations. Thank you for continuing to keep us informed. We are with you.

43. Donna

March 23, 2017 at 6:12 pm

You keep up your “Good” journalism – eventually good wins out!
    We are supporting you.

44. Millard E Williams

March 23, 2017 at 6:16 pm

The best on tv.Keep doing the same.

45. Dot

March 23, 2017 at 7:23 pm

WE LOVE HANNITY!

• Lucillle Cleveland

March 23, 2017 at 7:46 pm

I am tired of all these fake news reports , shame on all the miserable lying liberals who should leave this country and all the lying no good reporters. Our President Mr. Donald Trump is Not leaving. He was voted in by smart normal people. And will be voted in again in again. So stop ur crying all ur fake reporting will get nowhere.

I LOVE HANNITY

46. Lucillle Cleveland

March 23, 2017 at 7:45 pm

I LOVE HANNITY

47. Lorraine Kurpis

March 23, 2017 at 8:57 pm

Love your honesty, Hannity…
    But, why does Fox keep SHEPARD SMITH? ?? I vote send Shep to the Left wing News where he belongs. No way he is Fair or balanced.

48. Celia O'Connell

March 24, 2017 at 3:01 am

Love Hannity and FOX News!! Never watch the lying idiots on the alphabet channels!

49. Susanne Smith

March 24, 2017 at 4:18 am

Totally support you, Sean !!!

50. Terri

March 24, 2017 at 5:33 am

I support Hannity. He’s one of the few we can trust anymore. If they get rid of him everyone should boycott the whole fox news station. Then see how long they can survive with no viewers.

51. Caffey Coggin

March 24, 2017 at 7:22 pm

We will support you.

52. Debi

March 25, 2017 at 4:11 am

WE LOVE HANNITY … HE is one of US!

53. C. Ellert

March 25, 2017 at 9:48 am

Love listening to Sean Hannity, and his straight-forward common sense fact reporting. There are still a few like him around that has integrity. That is a huge problem in our world, a lack of integrity among people. We need facts for news to be a reliable source to listen to and stay accurately informed about what is happening in our world… It doesn’t need to be a railroaded biased system, distorted by some people’s personal views corrupting a fair representation of news coverage. Some news coverage I look at as I would The National Enquirer… Questionable about the root of the story and facts. With Hannity I have faith and confidence that I am getting actual facts, and fair reporting.

54. Shelly

March 25, 2017 at 9:14 pm

He’s the only one who tells the truth.

55. Joan M

March 26, 2017 at 7:03 am

I love Sean, don’t miss a show and if I do I record it and watch when I get home. He is the greatest. Take him off and I will follow him to what ever station picks him up and their will many offers.

56. Chad L

March 26, 2017 at 3:03 pm

Sean Hannity tells it like it is. Hannity has balls and is NOT afraid of the propaganda media. Like he says “journalism is dead”. I support Sean and I’m not shy to exercise my 2nd amendment right to protect him.

57. Marie

May 31, 2017 at 2:54 am

My husband and I support Sean Hannity, We need more like him. Keep up the good work,Fox News is all we watch for honest and fair reporting.