Connect with us

News

HEARTBREAKING: 8-Year-Old Boy Dies After Eating Crystal Meth He Thought Was Cereal

An eight-year-old Indiana boy died after telling his father he was hungry and eating 180 times the lethal limit of crystal meth that he thought was breakfast cereal left on a plate.

Curtis Collman has been charged in the death of his son, Curtis Jr. According to WAVE3-TV, at roughly 10 a.m. on June 21, Collman, realizing his son was sick, called a female friend, who arrived and advised Collman to seek medical help.

Instead, according to police, Collman allegedly grabbed the woman’s phone so she couldn’t call 911, pointed a gun at her and threatened to kill her. According to prosecutors, Collman stopped his own parents from getting help for his son, who was having seizures and convulsing. Then he took his son in the car to the boy’s mother’s home.

Collman later admitted that his son was “stiff” and could not be moved when they were driving to the mother’s house, according to police. Once there, Curtis Jr. started turning blue and his father performed CPR on him, but never asked anyone to call 911. Finally Collman’s father called 911, but it was too late; his grandson later died.

Investigators stated that Collman already had been charged with trafficking and sexual misconduct with a minor. He also faces charges for pointing a firearm, theft and failure to register as a sex offender.

Advertisement
5 Comments

5 Comments

  1. Will Richards

    August 8, 2018 at 11:12 pm

    His pos father should be given the death penalty…just like the one he actively ensured his innocent young son got

  2. Norma

    August 8, 2018 at 11:19 pm

    Does crystal meth look and taste like cereal? And how much is 180 times the lethal limit? That father needs to be prosecuted for sure. The kid was surrounded by really dumb adults!

  3. paulette barrow

    August 8, 2018 at 11:29 pm

    UM HOW IN THE WORLD,THIS KID WAS 8 HE DIDNT NOTICE IT DIDNT TASTE LIKE CEREAL AND WAS IT IN A CEREAL BOX?

    • paulette barrow

      August 8, 2018 at 11:31 pm

      OOPS SORRY DIDNT SEE THAT IT WAS ON A PLATE AND NOT IN A BOX

  4. Ahzz

    August 8, 2018 at 11:40 pm

    Poor boy must had been really hungry!
    Not to tell it WASN’T cereal from the first bite.
    Who eats cereal off a plate & not outta a bowl anyways?!?!?!
    But then again, he was raise by some “not so bright” parents.
    RIP little one… RIP

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CF