Hillary Clinton Charging Canadians $2400 Each To Meet Her

Hillary Clinton just proved she is a really generous person while charging Canadians $2400 each to meet her during her book tour.

The last couple of week Hillary has been busy promoting her new book called “What Happened” which is just a written version of her lame excuses on why she lost the elections.

Clinton is planning to go on a tour in 15 cities and the ones living on the other side of the border will have to pay $2,400 to meet the Democratic presidential candidate.

The chance to meet Hillary is “a hell of a steal” as the best-selling conservative author, Mark Steyn, said during an interview with Tucker Carlson

Carlson started his show with saying, “Hillary Clinton is back on the campaign trail; she’s not trying to get votes this time; instead, she’s trying to sell her new book, it’s called What Happened….This is the amazing thing:  in NYC, tickets are $125 a piece; in Toronto, for $2,400 you can meet Hillary Clinton.”

Hillary will also go to Wisconsin to promote her book, a state she abandoned completely during the elections. Such a hypocrite, she will be going to states to promote her book and get money from people she didn’t care during the elections.

One thing never changed about her and that is her greediness.

Please share this post on Facebook and tell us what you think.

What is your opinion on this? Scroll down to comment below!

Continue Reading

1. Ovetta Woznicki-Cockrell

September 5, 2017 at 12:20 pm

I wouldn’t pay 24 cents.

2. Vicky

September 5, 2017 at 12:21 pm

and the circus continues! How arrogant to think that anyone would pay to meet her, let alone $2700.00 That’s insane. Besides, her book is just the same lies she’s BEEN telling….Why would anyone pay to hear the same lies she has told us for free???

3. Shellie Correia

September 5, 2017 at 12:22 pm

I’m a Canadian, and I can honestly say, I would never pay to see Hillary, or buy her book. I know exactly “what happened”, and I don’t need to hear any more of her whining, excuses, and cover-ups. Hillary Clinton was, and still is, her own worst enemy!

4. Mastertomcat

September 5, 2017 at 12:22 pm

If she paid me $2,400 to talk to her… I might do it on the phone…… but that will never happen so I am thankful….

5. YOSIF ST CHAKAROV

September 5, 2017 at 12:28 pm

APPROX. 80% OF ALL CANADIANS ARE SOCIALISTS AND SOCIAL-DEMOCRATS SO.. LET THEM SUPPORTING THE LIBERAL-COMMUNISTS, ORTHODOX-CONSERVATIVE-EX-COMMUNISTS(REACH-MILLIONAIRES & POOR-IDIOTS). ALL THEY HAVE MONEY – DO NOT WORRY AT ALL, US-GUYS..!?!

6. Rosemary Longworth

September 5, 2017 at 12:28 pm

“A fool and his/her money are soon parted.” –Author unknown. (Especially when they have their picture taken with a “loser.”)

7. Pattie

September 5, 2017 at 12:41 pm

I am glad you see it for what it is, Hell I live in the US and would not pay to see her or any body that run for public office. And especially when she is trying to sell her book. Pay her to sign a book she is trying to get me to buy to start with.

8. Rick Piersanti

September 5, 2017 at 12:42 pm

You have to be a special kind of stupid to pay a dime to that self absorbed liberal idiot who is backed by the most despic
    able man on the planet earth!!!!Soros Sucks Too!!!NWO my ass!!!

9. Betsy Cox

September 5, 2017 at 1:50 pm

I would not give her the time of day or read her book. She is corrupt. committed treason. Lied to us and committed murder. If people are buying the book and paying to see her put your money in Texas where it can help the people. Clntons days are over, Just wish she would go away to New York and stay off media facebook and tv and we never had to see her demon face again!!!!!!!

10. AHZZ

September 5, 2017 at 4:36 pm

Hil”LIAR”y – people have see right through you.
    Your cons, lies, corruptions, etc.
    You’re “NOTHING” but an “Old Power Hungry/Money Grabbing” POS “LOSER”!!!!

Yeah, you better make all the money you can, ’cause you will need it to pay-back all those pissed off donors of yours and lawyers fees once AG Sessions gets a movin’!
    ))))) LOCK HER UP!!! (((((