Hillary Clinton writes in her new book, “What Happened,” that she confronted Trump’s Secretary of Interior Ryan Zinke during the inauguration for calling her an “Antichrist.”

“You know, Congressman,” she writes, “I am not actually the Antichrist.”

She also said that Zinke was “taken aback” and he “mumbled something about not having meant it.”

“One thing I’ve learned over the years is how easy it is for some people to say horrible things about me when I’m not around, but how hard it is for them to look me in the eye and say it to my face,” she wrote.

Yeah, Navy SEAL veteran was terrified to look Clinton in the eyes, that is the truth.

Zinke made that comment at a campaign event 2014 when he was a candidate for Congress. A week after he said she was an “antichrist”, he was to clarify the comment.

“I would say this: It was perhaps a little harsh,” Zinke stated. “But I had two friends in Benghazi, and the truth does matter.”

Navy SEAL veterans Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty died after the terrorist attack in Benghazi, Libya, on Sep 11. The mother of Sean Smith, another veteran who lost his life in Benghazi, said that Hillary Clinton lied to her at Sean’s funeral.

Clinton also compared herself to Queen Cersei, the evil character in the books and tv show “Game of Thrones.”

Hillary Clinton maybe is not an “Antichrist,” but she sure won’t get a lot of sympathy from her political adversaries.

Please share this post on Facebook with your thoughts.

What is your opinion on this? Scroll down to comment below!

1. Tony Bond

September 13, 2017 at 5:04 pm

Hillary is a narcissist, she thinks no one matters but her and if you don’t kiss her ass you are deplorable and that means everybody…

2. Karen Fadely

September 13, 2017 at 5:08 pm

OH Hillary! Please let me show you it really isn’t!!! Those of you that understood the crook you were long before Donald Trump became your friend, much less your foe, would have ZERO problem with looking you in the eye and telling you, you may not be the AntiChrist, but he definitely has a twin in you!!!!!

3. Rosemarie Stephens

September 13, 2017 at 5:09 pm

Hillery is full of herself and operates fully with the antichrist spirit. The devils religion is anti….Christ. And Christ in us the HOPE OF HIS SOON COMING SON, THE KING JESUS. THANK GOD THE FATHER FOR JESUS WHO DIED FOR ALL OF US, HE DIED FOR HILLERY, SHE CAN EXEPT, OR REJECT. SHE HAS DONE THE SECOND PART. SO SAD.

4. Rob Lester

September 13, 2017 at 5:16 pm

She’s OBVIOUSLY NOT the anti-christ…
    It’s written that the anti-christ WILL be in power…
    And she’s CLEARLY the LOSER.
    ~~
    If ANYTHING, she’s just another bottom-feeder who believes she’s “entitled” to be the POTUS…
    I guess the electorate has PROVEN she should have fought fairly with sanders, maybe THEN she would have gotten some backing from his people…

5. JUDY

September 13, 2017 at 5:24 pm

She’s walking free so far — instead of bringing up old stuff she should OWN UP to the old stuff and be mortified as to what price she COULD pay. Wickedness starts small but look at Hillary now!!

6. alvin ross

September 13, 2017 at 5:39 pm

Who said she is the devil. She is the devil !

7. Bret A Timmons

September 13, 2017 at 5:40 pm

Looks like Zinck already admitted a week later that he was more harsh in his calling her “anti-Christ” than was accurate, but then again, it doesn’t negate all the bad things about her either. Hitler wasn’t the anti-Christ, but was still no angel. Not that I’m calling her Hitler, it’s just an extreme example that makes my point.

8. Betsy Cox

September 13, 2017 at 5:59 pm

She is satans daughter. I just wish she would go away and stop being on fb and tv. I could tell her to her face how dishonest she is. No love lost here!

9. Pingback: Hillary Clinton Claims She Confronted A Navy SEAL Vet For Calling Her “Antichrist” – Conservative Politics

10. gary overman

September 13, 2017 at 6:03 pm

I can’t wait for her new book, it’s called could have, should have, would have.

11. AHZZ

September 13, 2017 at 6:26 pm

Hil”LIAR”y is just a 1%er, self-centered, pompous “ELITIST”!
    Everything is about “Me, Me, Me and money”.
    Cares “NOTHING” about Real America! So outta touch with reality!
    Saying she’s the anti-christ, is putting it lightly.

• AHZZ

September 13, 2017 at 6:31 pm

No one wants a female president that not even smart enough to drive a car!
      If she were president and handled North Korea like she did Benghazi…
      WE’D ALL BE SCREWED BY NOW!

12. Sidney Smith

September 13, 2017 at 6:49 pm

She’s always trying to act tough after the fact. No she is not *THE* Antichrist, but without a doubt she is *AN* Antichrist. I’d had no problem confronting her. When people do she either runs or sahe has her body guards remove them, as if we all haven’t witnessed her doing so countless times, so I seriously doubt that she confronted Ryan Zinke. She’s too much of a coward. Just an old bag full of hot air.
    I hear she is working on her autobiography entitled,’WHY I’M SO CONFUSED!”

13. Jim

September 13, 2017 at 7:08 pm

Make no mistake about it, she is the ANTICHRIST !!!!!!!!!!

• paulette

September 13, 2017 at 8:22 pm

@Jim,Shes not the antic christ but damn sure has the anti christ spirit so do most of the left

14. paulette

September 13, 2017 at 8:19 pm

She,obama and the majority of the left have an antichrist spirit,period

15. Mark

September 13, 2017 at 9:57 pm

She’s afraid to die cause she knows the devil is waiting for her with baited breath and she’s scared shitless.

16. Darren

September 16, 2017 at 4:58 am

Her 7 the rest of the gang are way worse than that COMMIES !!!