Hillary Clinton Emerges to Slander Trump… GETS A BRUTAL RESPONSE! [VIDEO]

Hillary Clinton resurfaced on Friday to give the commencement speech at Wellesley College, her alma mater. There, she unsurprisingly took the opportunity to bash President Donald Trump, but it didn’t end well for her…

“You may have heard that things didn’t exactly go as planned, but you know what? I’m doing okay,” Clinton said, according to Daily Caller. “I’ve gotten to spend time with my family, especially my amazing grandchildren. Long walks in the woods. Organizing my closets, right? I won’t lie — Chardonnay helped a little. Here’s what helped most of all: remembering who I am, where I come from and what I believe. This college gave me so much. It launched me on a life of service and provided friends that I still treasure.”

Clinton went on to say that when she was in college, she didn’t trust government, authority figures, “or anyone over 30.” That’s when she brought up Richard Nixon.

“We questioned if women, people of color and immigrants would ever be treated with respect. We were also furious about the past presidential election, of a man whose presidency would eventually end in disgrace because of impeachment and obstruction,” she said, clearly hoping the same thing would happen to Trump. “Here’s what I want you to know: we got through that tumultuous time. We revved up the engine of imagination and innovation. We turned back a tide of intolerance and embraced inclusion. The we who did those things were more than those in power who wanted to change course. It was millions of ordinary citizens, especially young people, who voted, marched and organized.”

“You are graduating at a time when there is a full-fledged assault on truth and reason,” Clinton concluded.

Unfortunately for Clinton, however, her speech has been widely panned on Twitter.

SHARE this story if you think Hillary Clinton should go back to the woods!

1. Maryann

May 29, 2017 at 2:49 pm

I heard the clapping. These are college graduates? They don’t know that President Nixon wasn’t impeached? It was President Clinton, her husband who was impeached. Graduates learn history so you can make right decisions. She is continuing to lie. Don’t listen to her. Do your own homework.

2. Sal

May 29, 2017 at 4:22 pm

Trying yo be modest? You are a lousy loser and a sour grape. Instead of supporting the President, you lie through your nose and creating trouble everywhere. Get lost and hide in your closet. It needs you to clean it out real good. Stop whinning, complaining and critizing. If you have nothing to say, keep your foul mouth shut!!!

3. Miles

May 29, 2017 at 5:37 pm

Bill Clinton was impeached? Not Nixon! Still lying!

4. Merlin S. Bradley

May 29, 2017 at 6:06 pm

I believe we have had way to much of Hillary Clinton she was not elected, and Trump was, so lets stop letting her down our governmentand, send her back to the woods, we don”t need her ranting any more, and we don”t need her face on the news or the airwaves, she lost fair and square, so why dosen’t go home and enjoy her grand kids, and quit sticking her nose in where does not belong..

5. Socal Lady

May 29, 2017 at 7:05 pm

HILDEBEAST FOR PRISON 2017 CHARGES OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE, MURDER, LYING, CHEATING AND SO ON!

6. david

May 29, 2017 at 9:43 pm

When is this piece of hot horse manure going to be arrested and put to death for lying, stealing, fraud, and treason. She sold out our country a long time ago in Arkansas so get on with it DOJ do your job?

7. Carole

May 30, 2017 at 4:15 pm

It’s about the kids, Hilary, and their futures. Not about your loser status!

8. Norma. McNairt

June 1, 2017 at 8:27 pm

Hillary Clinton is the worst person I have ever in my 88 years seen or heard speak or ever read about , In the USA, Germany , England , Italy Spain,or any other place I have lived or visited ,