Hillary Clinton Says Women Voted For Trump Just Because Their Husbands Told Them To

Hillary Clinton said this weekend that women only voted for President Trump because they caved under the pressure of the men in their life.

Hillary Clinton who likes to think of herself as feminist, says women were too scared to stand up to the men in their life, so they listened and voted for Republican.

Clinton made these assumptions during an interview with NPR, in which she also blamed Bernie Bros for forcing Democratic women to avoid her in favor of Bernie Sanders.

“You yourself in the book acknowledge that a good number of young women didn’t vote for you, which is presumably not a sexist choice. They just weren’t inspired by your message,” NPR’s Rachel Martin said to Clinton.

“I think it’s a lot more complicated than that,” Clinton replied. “I did win the women’s vote. I didn’t win the vote of white women, but I got more white women votes than Barack Obama did,” she said.

“Women will have no empathy for you because they will be under tremendous pressure — and I’m talking principally about white women — they will be under tremendous pressure from fathers, and husbands, and boyfriends and male employers, not to vote for ‘the girl,’” she said.

This is ridiculous, women have a voice of their own, and apparently, that voice is against Hillary Clinton. The fact that they didn’t vote for her just because they have the same gender proves that they can think for themselves.

She also blamed the female Bernie supporters.

“And we saw a lot of that during the primaries from Sanders supporters, really quite vile attacks online against women who spoke out for me, as I say, one of my biggest support groups, Pantsuit Nation, literally had to become a private site because there was so much sexism directed their way,” she said.

Please share this post on Facebook with your thoughts.

What is your opinion on this? Scroll down to comment below!

Continue Reading

1. Harry Brown

September 18, 2017 at 11:29 am

bitch you are sooo fucking stupid

• Brenda

September 18, 2017 at 8:56 pm

You will usee any excuse Hillary…you will never take responsibility for your life.. son you will stand before Jesus!!! Wicked and evil…

2. sarita

September 18, 2017 at 11:31 am

She’s an imbecile. Nobody likes her, nobody liked her, but she insists that we all love her.

3. Laura Scarberry

September 18, 2017 at 11:34 am

I voted for Trump and I don’t have a man in my life that told me anything, I didn’t vote for Hillary because of Hillary. Stop blaming everyone else and look at yourself lady.

4. Mastertomcat

September 18, 2017 at 11:34 am

What a truck load of BS….

5. Brenda Crawford

September 18, 2017 at 11:35 am

WOMEN DIDN’T VOTE FOR HER BECAUSE THEY FINALLY REALIZED WHAT KIND OF LYING AND CORRUPT PERSON SHE WAS. ALL THE PROMISES MADE TO BLACK PEOPLE TO GET THEIR VOTES AND THEN NOTHING THAT HELPED THEM, THE SAME FOR THE LATINOS AND MANY MORE….I’M SURE THAT WITH ALL THAT’S COMING OUT NOW, EVEN WITH HER PLAYING THE POOR ME VICTIM, I DOUBT THERE WOULD BE MANY FROM ANYWHERE WILLING TO VOTE FOR HER FOR ANYTHING AT ANY TIME AGAIN……FROM THE VERY BEGINNING WHEN THEY WERE DOWN SOUTH, SHE WAS NOTHING BUT A LIAR AND TOTALLY UNTRUSTWORTHY SO WE CAN ONLY HOPE THAT THE CLINTONS AND THE OBAMAS THAT FIT THE SAME DISCRIPTIONS WILL JUST FADE INTO THE SUNSET AND GO AWAY FOREVER NEVER TO BE SEEN OR HEARD FROM AGAIN….THEY’RE TOO FULL OF THEMSELVES FOR THAT TO HAPPEN BUT I’LL STILL PRAY THAT IT WILL FOR ALL OUR SAKES….

6. Cynthia Trask

September 18, 2017 at 11:37 am

Women and men didn’t vote for you Hillay because you are a crook.

7. MARGARET ERBEN

September 18, 2017 at 11:44 am

I did Not Vote For You Because I Could See Through You! My Husband Does Not Tell Me How To Vote! Heck He Doesn’t Tell Me How Or When To Do Anything!! I Am A Woman With A Mind Of My Own! Hilary, Stop Trying To Blame Everyone But Yourself! YOU LOST! GET OVER IT AND GO AWAY!! I Figure Your Book Should Be In The Dollar Store Soon And I Would Not Even Buy It Then! Women are not that mindless weak people you are making us out to be!! We Do Not Need A Man To Tell Us Not To Vote For A Lifetime Liar & Cheat!

• Pattie

September 18, 2017 at 1:43 pm

How true, She claims to be for womens rights, then pulls a tantrum if you don’t do it her way. Now to me that is hypocritical, Tell women they have a mind, then gets mad when they use it. Feminist at her best.

• C schmidt

September 21, 2017 at 9:46 pm

Well said! My exact words!

8. BETH

September 18, 2017 at 11:54 am

Get a grip Hilary. You lost because no one wanted you as a President.

9. Carol Faverru

September 18, 2017 at 11:57 am

Unlike you, my husband does not “tell” me to do anything, including voting. Bill must be awfully demanding of you for you to have such an idea. He leads a very strange life and I suppose you have learned to jump to his way of thinking concerning so many things. How sad for you….not to even know the slightest thing about what regular people do for each other. I would hate to think of someone like you leading this country. Married to the same man all these years who treats you with such disrespect. If you had something to build a home around, I am certain you would have not been so bereft over your devastating loss. You did the deed Mrs Clinton, with no one to blame but yourself and that must be awfully difficult to accept. You have become laughable in your denial and those who don’t feel sorry for you actually detest you for the situation. Do you not have any reason to live. Your grandchild must wonder who you are. Spend time and get to know her. You are wasting your time trying to be something so unreachable. Be a grandmother to her. It may be the only thing you have left to do.

10. Paula

September 18, 2017 at 12:11 pm

Paulajea

11. Paula

September 18, 2017 at 12:13 pm

Wrong!, I

12. tim krause

September 18, 2017 at 12:15 pm

Just as YOU, bitch, were told to “SUPPORT ME” over Monica investigation and IMPEACHMENT so that YOU will have a POLITICAL CAREER!! Billy dippied his WICK into 12 women while GOV and PREZ, and YOU, BITCH, stood by him and helped destroy those women just so you could be a TWO-TIME LOSER YOURSELF. You blame people for your loss—-I blame YOUR MOTHER for not using PLANNED PARENTHOOD ON YOU. Result: Ambassador Stevens PLUS 3 would still be ALIVE!!!!!

• Marie

September 18, 2017 at 1:33 pm

She is like a tic that you just can’t get rid of. Most of the people that voted for her don’t even know her involvement with big Pharma And how corrupt she is and will always be. But, of course, everything that hubby Bill did in the past is totally forgotten and forgiving. Please go away Hillary….The only place I want to see you is in the dictionary under babbling idiot.

• Kimberly

September 18, 2017 at 1:48 pm

I agree with that comment. I would also like to add that when you get a rapist off from being charged, and blaming the victim you lose votes. You lost….put on your pink pussy hat and go sit in your happy place.

• Yolanda Honda

September 19, 2017 at 10:07 pm

You said it all!!! Stupid Hilary needs to fade into the sun or the darkness of the night with de devil where she belongs…, most unreliable and a lire wanting to make people feel bad for her!!!

13. Paula

September 18, 2017 at 12:17 pm

Wrong! I told my husband I was voting for Trump.

14. Wayne Owens

September 18, 2017 at 12:27 pm

I am a Republican, but do not always vote a straight ticket; that’s stupid. My wife is a Democrat and voted for Hillary, I assume, but do not know or care. That’s why it’s called a secret ballot. The assumption that women vote the way their husbands tell them to is pure unadulturated happy horse deficate.

15. Richard P Wheeler Sr

September 18, 2017 at 12:45 pm

MY WIFE DIDNT VOTE FOR YOU BECAUSE SHE HATES YOUR GUTS…YOU PHONEY BITCH! MAGA

16. Darlin

September 18, 2017 at 2:31 pm

She is delusional! Most women are beyond being controlled by any man! We don’t put up with anyone telling us what to do. We also would not put up with sex via cigar! Get help!

17. Karen Kania

September 18, 2017 at 2:55 pm

I’m old fashioned. God, family, country. I will never give any woman my vote for POTUS. But Hillary Clinton as an individual, is an evil, criminally corrupt, power hungry bitch. I hate her and everything she stands for with every fiber of my being. This is all in addition to the fact that she’s still married to that revolting sex perv. That’s the ultimate proof that she’s in it for the power. There is NO love in a marriage like theirs. I will never trust any power hungry bitch.

18. Betsy Cox

September 18, 2017 at 3:02 pm

Really Hillary we women in America think and act on our own lives. You are so full of yourself why dont you just own up to the fact you lost the election and stay off face book. We do not like your ways you committed murder treason and so corrupt you are a disgrace to our country. That is why you are not President, You must have been a spoiled brat growing up and cant get over it. What a cry baby!!!!

19. Timothy

September 18, 2017 at 3:14 pm

You’ve got to be kidding me. Hillary we’re not going to vote for you even if you run again and I hope you do. There’s two kind of people that will vote for you liberals and the Lawless. Which covers a lot of area California and New York. You’re immature thinking is not even worth an answer I can’t even get my wife to find my wallet when I lose it. She don’t ask for my opinion and if I give it she just laughs. So how can I tell her who to vote for. And there ain’t no other man going to be telling me that they run their home. Women voted for Trump because they didn’t want you to represent them. You nasty woman. That’s why we love our wives they’re not nasty.

20. Dorothy Lamar

September 18, 2017 at 4:11 pm

All great and truthful comments. Hilliary needs to admit she lost and just be quiet. No one cares to hear her lies.

21. paulette

September 18, 2017 at 4:49 pm

THIS WOMEN IS BATSHIT CRAZY.PERIOD!!!!

22. Barbara A Trimmer

September 18, 2017 at 6:05 pm

My Husband has NEVER told me who to vote for. I didn’t vote for you because you don’t know how to tell the truth and are a
    ls it like it is and he’s such a refreshing change from the swamp trash that inhabits Washington.

23. Bill Vanderpauwert

September 18, 2017 at 6:25 pm

My wife votes her conscious, not what I tell her. She would never vote for you. Not because you are a Democrat, but because you are an idiot.

24. Leigh Ivy

September 18, 2017 at 6:45 pm

I guess your husband told you to say that. You are obviously very stupid and desperate. Please stop telling more lies no one wants to hear what you have to say about our President.

25. Michelle Eubank

September 18, 2017 at 7:04 pm

I did not vote for Killary for more reasons than I have time to count right now, to sum up those reasons I’ll just say this: I have been watching the fiasco of the Clintons unfold throughout the years, before Bill even ran for President. The corruption, proven by facts from sources other than media, is almost unbelievable. Killary makes the whole Monica/Bill affair seem like nothing. My husband, a democrat, did not vote Killary, does not like the woman one blasted bit- same with the former President and former First lady. My husband never once tried to influence, persuade or ‘pressure’ me to vote one way or another. So if Killary wants to think that women didn’t vote for her because of the ‘men in their lives’, it just goes to show how desperate she is becoming to blame others instead of facing facts.

26. Sandy

September 18, 2017 at 9:30 pm

Neither my husband nor anyone else tells me how to vote – EVER! I do my own homeowrk and make up my own mind and I don’t know any woman who does any different. The voting booth is the one place where any decision you make is your own and no one has the power or influence to take that away from you! It takes a real dingbat to believe her election got lost because women couldn’t vote without consulting the male in her life – give it up, Hillary a you lost because we didn’t want you in the Oval Office, screwing up the country. Eight years of Obama was bad enough, but eight weeks of you would have been a disaster!

27. Raejean

September 19, 2017 at 3:12 am

Thanks for the insult implying I have no free will of my own.You are becoming more pathetic by the moment.

28. Robin

September 19, 2017 at 7:54 pm

Really? I am an intelligent woman! I didn’t vote for you because I think you are corrupt, a liar and basically belong in prison! No other U.S. citizen would get away with the haphazard way you treated our nation’s security! You failed because of you and nothing else!

29. Kim

September 19, 2017 at 8:25 pm

I’m not married, and no man in my life at anytime has told me what to do ever, even when I was married. I have always thought for myself, I can’t be brain washed. I’m no feminist either. I feel in my heart I voted for the right person. Which was Trump. And I’ll stand by that decision until 2020,at which time I’ll vote for him again if he runs. This is just not a time for a woman President.

30. Bob

September 19, 2017 at 8:55 pm

Definitely off her Rocker. Only one voter in a booth at a time. Do tell me how hubby or other half no whom they voted for??????