Hillary Says She’ll ‘Never Give Up,’ Then Erupts Into Another Coughing Fit

Hillary Clinton had another coughing fit in a video released Thursday.

While filming a segment for Makers, a group dedicated to raising awareness for women in America, Hillary suddenly choked up and erupted into a violent coughing attack.

“From Hollywood, to politics, to factory floors, everywhere women are telling the truth about their lives,” the former secretary of state said. “I pledge to continue to speak out, I pledge to never give up. I will do everything I can.”

Hillary’s health has come into question over the last several years. It came under particular question after she collapsed at a 9/11 memorial ceremony in 2016.

And, there’s always this.

What do you think about this comment below.

1. Alex Mackie

February 10, 2018 at 3:40 pm

If this beotch shuffled off this mortal coil, I wouldn’t shed a tear !!!

2. Joanne Miller

February 10, 2018 at 3:53 pm

I think that it’s Satan coming to reclaim his own!

3. tony

February 10, 2018 at 4:36 pm

Of course she won’t, she can’t. What else is there for this pathetic human being to do but to continue creating chaos and disruption as she fights to vindicate her corrupt life! I would like to see her gone, but her going could morph into something of a mental shrine for liberals. Maybe it’s best that she remains and lingers, bereft of power and influence.

4. Jack Forman

February 10, 2018 at 4:41 pm

She should choke on her own bile !!!

5. Betsy Cox

February 10, 2018 at 4:43 pm

I just want her to go home and stay off TV and FB> She should be in jail but you all are more corrupt and are more against Trump who is trying to fix the mess Obama and Clintons left for him and you want him in jail. What for? Obama and Clinton should be in prison with the key thrown away for murder treason corruption and all their lies they told us.

6. paulette

February 10, 2018 at 5:07 pm

CHOKING ON HER OWN LIES

7. paulette

February 10, 2018 at 5:10 pm

IF SHE WOULD HAVE WON,SHE WOULDNT BE THE ONE RUNNING THE WH IT WOULD HAVE BEEN OBAMA DOING HIS THIRD TERM BEHIND THE SCENES AND THE THIS COUNTRY AND ITS PEOPLE WOULD HAVE BEEN DONE,BUT GOD HAD A DIFFERENT PLAN AND IT TRUMP’S THE DEVILS PLAN

• Mike Setzer

February 10, 2018 at 7:48 pm

Well said Paulette!

8. Ninon de Vere De Rosa

February 10, 2018 at 8:15 pm

Have we turned coughing into politics? I think when getting older things start taking over and one is the coughing game, I have had a cough for a few years now on and off. Take politics out of this getting older thing. I have an internet TV talk show “Vegas Live with Ninon” and one of my greatest fears is having a coughing attack. Please have a little compassion, we are all human… OR ARE WE…

9. Pingback: In Landmark Case, Supreme Court Tears Up Liberals’ ‘Holy Grail’ In Heartland State – Politics Today