“I’ll Be Damned!” Trey Gowdy Knows Who The Leaker Is

Some members of the political establishment in Washington, D.C. have been committing treason against the United States with a systematic campaign of leaks, which is undermining President Donald Trump and his agenda.

In the most recent example of this, Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats delivered closed door testimony, which he was assured by top congressional committee members Democrat Adam Schiff and Republican Trey Gowdy would remain private. As has so often happened these days, however, Coats’ testimony was leaked to the press.

Discussed Gowdy on CNN’s Outfront, “About eight hours ago, Adam Schiff and I looked Dan Coats in the eyes and we assured him that there would be no selective leaking of his testimony to us. And I’ll be damned if eight hours later, there aren’t three different leaks with what he told us.”

He continued, “So if anyone is questioning why Congressional investigations aren’t taken seriously, and are viewed as political exercises, you need to look no further than the fact that we looked one of our intelligence officials in the eyes and promised him there would be no selective leaking. And here I am being asked about it not even eight hours later.”

Gowdy said to host Erin Burnett that only eight people were in the room to hear Coats’ testimony, so the leaker must be one of the eight. Gowdy knows who the leaker is, but was not at liberty to divulge the information with the public. Explained Trey, “I can’t tell you who it is. But I can tell you this: You’re going to have a chilling effect on other witnesses who want to share classified, sensitive information when it makes its way to the headlines before the transcript’s even dry. I can tell you this. It wasn’t me and I don’t think it was Representative Schiff.” Do you think Trey should punish the leaker? Watch below:

1. Pingback: naija news | trending news in nigeria | latest naija news,nigeria celebrity news | “I’ll Be Damned!” Trey Gowdy Knows Who The Leaker Is

2. Russ Port

June 23, 2017 at 8:09 pm

I think the leaker should be outed and punished. We need to send a signal to all would be leakers that if discovered they will be punished to the full extend of the law. If it contintutes Treason then the reap what they have sown.

3. Cathy

June 23, 2017 at 8:43 pm

We the people need to know. And then he or she should be punished to the full extent of the law.Maybe the leaks will stop when there are consequences are unforced.Great job Trey

4. Nancy Kaplon

June 23, 2017 at 8:50 pm

Trey Gowdy…………you understand how great a President Donald Trump is and will be……….I am so proud of him……….

5. EVA

June 23, 2017 at 10:35 pm

PLEASE TELL ME WHY THEY DON’T DO SOMETHING, INSTEAD OF JUST TALKING ABOUT IT….. SOMETHING MUST MUST MUST BE DONE…..NOW

6. Sandra Coleman

June 23, 2017 at 11:03 pm

The leaker should be turned in and punished—-these kind of actions are getting to frequent and need to be stopped now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Jim

June 24, 2017 at 12:19 am

I’m tired of watching our leaders insult each other every single day. These people do not care about the citizens of this country. Niether party will yield to the other because, if democrats help the republicans pass bills that help our citizens they probably think they will not get back in the white house for a long time. And the republicans believe that will also hurt their chances. So the only people this attitude will affect is our citizens. So from now on I will only vote for a Independent candidate for any office.

8. W Hampton

June 24, 2017 at 3:25 pm

I don’t understand why the Leakers are not exposed.

9. Lioness

June 24, 2017 at 4:36 pm

Yes, whoever is leaking information should be identified and tried for treason. I am sick and tired of the Chicken Little minds of our elected government representatives. They rant and rave over Russia while their friends are in classified meetings gathering information to leak. No wonder people have no respect for them. We are sick and tired of the way they behave. There is no honor among them anymore. Hurry up President Trump DRAIN THAT SWAMP.

elected officials. They rant and rave about Russia