THIS IS INCREDIBLE! Melania Trump Is About To Make White House History – YOU WILL LOVE THIS…

When Melania Trump recited The Lord’s Prayer before a Melbourne, Florida presidential rally in February, the Internet went hog wild.

Now we know one reason why the first lady began with ‘Let us pray’ and ‘Our Father who art in heaven’ when she introduced the president that evening: She’s a practicing Roman Catholic.

Melania will be first Catholic in the White House since the Kennedys.

Her spokeswoman Stephanie Grisham confirmed that on Wednesday, hours after Pope Francis blessed a rosary for her at the Vatican.

The last Catholics to live in the White House were John F. Kennedy and his wife Jackie. Melania and her son Barron will move to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue over the summer.

Mrs. Trump did more than just show up for a Papal audience.

She spent time in prayer at the Vatican-affiliated Bambino Gesù (Baby Jesus) Hospital, and laid flowers at the feet of a statue of the Madonna.

She also prayed in the hospital chapel and read to a young Greek boy in need of a donor heart – holding his hand in the Intensive Care Unit while camera shutters snapped.

The almighty may have heard her.

‘Upon landing in Belgium, I learned a young boy and his family who had been waiting for a heart transplant was informed that the hospital has found a donor,’ she said in a statement.

‘I read a book and held hands with this special little one just a few hours ago, and now my own heart is filled with joy over this news.’

The first lady later tweeted about the development with the hashtags ‘#Blessings’ and ‘#Faith.’

In another tweet, she sent ‘blessings to all’ after her Papal audience.

Mrs. Trump told Pope Francis at the Vatican that she was looking forward to going to the hospital ‘for the bambinos.’ She later called the visit ‘very moving.’

‘To spend time speaking to and coloring with children who have such a positive spirit despite illness was an amazing gift,’ she said.

‘The time I spent with the little ones in the Intensive Care Unit is something I will never forget, and I will pray for each of them daily.’

What do you think about this comment below.

1. Jane

May 25, 2017 at 1:28 am

She spoke to the children in Italian. She is a fabulous FLOTUS. ♥️

• Louise byrd

May 25, 2017 at 8:56 pm

Proud of our First Lady!

2. Linda Seale

May 25, 2017 at 1:53 am

I am a home owner and wondering if this is real….also do I hAve to pay back?

3. Lillian Simons

May 25, 2017 at 2:17 am

She’s a classy lady. Proud of her.

4. Tonya

May 25, 2017 at 2:25 am

She is very classy and beautiful First Lady!

5. LAURETTA A SOMERVILLE

May 25, 2017 at 2:41 am

THANK THE GOOD LORD FOR OUR PRESIDENT & THE FIRST LADY. I’M HOPING THEY CAN SAVE OUR COUNTRY IN SPITE OF THE GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS WHO WORK AGAINST THEM.

6. Marie

May 25, 2017 at 2:45 am

What a gem the American people received when Mrs Trump became our first lady. She beautiful and so graceful. Love her.

7. Vicky

May 25, 2017 at 3:06 am

She makes me proud to be an American. To have a devout Christian in the WH is a blessing and I thank God for it. Thank you Mrs. Trump.

8. Sharon Gallagher

May 25, 2017 at 3:08 am

She is exactly what America needed. Because Liberals could care less about God. They prove that everyday. God Bless our First Lady and Pres. Trump and Family. And to that little angel my prayers are with him and his family.

9. Charlette

May 25, 2017 at 3:09 am

She reminds me so much of Jacqueline Kennedy. Beautiful classy and caring. God bless her

• S

May 25, 2017 at 3:14 pm

Amen!

10. Mary

May 25, 2017 at 3:23 am

She has done so many things that the people are so proud and thank her for being a beautiful First Lady. She has done things neither Hillary or Michelle would do and it makes me proud of our President and our First lady. Laura Bush was a First Lady who was one to do things for the less fortunate. How did we get stuck with a nasty racist and an evil crybaby loser. Just like Obama blamed everything on Bush Hillary blames everyone but her for her loss not one loss but 2. At least America has a chance if that Muslim, illegal and Hillary realize they are just deplorable like the Americans they hate,

11. Lou rovetto

May 25, 2017 at 3:43 am

Melanie you are a special person God has sent to give of your love to so many! You have touched so many lives on this trip, I’m sure they will never forget you , your love shows each time I look at you.
    I’m sure you will touch many lives in DC. God Be With you in everything you do, we Love You!!!!!

12. carroll redd

May 25, 2017 at 3:45 am

i for one really love stories about the people who are in great power who stops and make people feel good whether child or grown up,but i believe it has more power in helping the children of the world,just because god blessed her with great looks is just another blessing,so people wont be scared of her,i really believe she is going to more popular than her husband.i wish both a lot of love and may god bless both of them

13. Julia Ghnaimat

May 25, 2017 at 3:58 am

Melania is the best thing that happened for our country. President Trump is a better person because of her

14. Schola Kabeya

May 25, 2017 at 4:20 am

FLOTUS you complement POTUS so well. I thank God for both of you. You both amazing, your mission is bigger and the human eyes can see it that’s why they are fighting the most loving, caring couple. The devil is a liar, God will confuse them just like during the election. My family and I I cease not to pray for your family. Thank you for making America great again.

15. Shirley Walker

May 25, 2017 at 4:50 am

What beautifully first lady we have.

16. Barbara

May 25, 2017 at 6:49 am

She a wonderful first lady

17. Robert Martinez

May 25, 2017 at 9:13 am

Jackie Kennedy all over again. Our first Lady is awesome, God bless you and your whole family first Lady. I will definitely be praying for you and my president, as well as the Pence family too.

18. Betty Alexander

May 25, 2017 at 12:22 pm

Melania is a Lady with Class and I know great things are in store for her during her White House years.

19. Afri

May 25, 2017 at 12:35 pm

Great God Bless her

20. ESharon

May 25, 2017 at 1:23 pm

Our First Lady is Truly a compassionate loving person ,We are so proud of her!!!!

21. Martha Recknagle

May 25, 2017 at 1:41 pm

Thank GOD we have a President and First Lady that cares about the people . God Bless both of you on your trip and return home safe

22. Margie Greiner

May 25, 2017 at 6:03 pm

Our First Lady is a miracle from God! I am so proud of her. She represents America well!!!

23. Terry RM Roberts

May 25, 2017 at 6:29 pm

Melania Trump is a beautiful, caring, generous, and compassionate lady who is talented and serves America well as a fine First Lady.

24. Janet

May 25, 2017 at 11:09 pm

I was hoping this article was going to say she is leaving trump, her ball and chain

25. Shirley Cross

May 25, 2017 at 11:36 pm

Our First Lady is amazing. Every day my love and admiration grows
    For her. What a wonderful person and she deserves our respect in every sense of the word.

26. Jane Gruhler

May 26, 2017 at 4:44 am

Our First Lady Melania is beautiful inside & out!!

27. Linda

May 26, 2017 at 2:16 pm

To anyone who wants to dredge up past actions, Melania is forgiven. Her past is between her and our God who creates and saves. It is none of our business. We love you, Melania.