INSANE! School In THIS State Forces Students To Submit To Sharia Law. What’s Your Response?

This is absolutely scandalous and needs to be stopped immediately, or there will be trouble in the near future.

The public education system as a whole has gone to the dogs as they encourage people to stomp on the American flag, support Black Lives Matter, and label President Trump a racist. These people should not be allowed to have influence over our young people and poison them with their own crooked ideals.

There is a school located in Denver, Colorado that made students go to three different places of worship: a Greek Orthodox Church, a synagogue, and a mosque. While this seems normal enough, something happened at the mosque that will shock you. The students were commanded to wear “long pants covering their ankles,” and girls were required to “bring wide scarves or hooded sweatshirts for the mosque,”

The school mandated that their students follow Sharia Law for this trip, and parents are outraged.

They have demeaned the students as American citizens by forcing them to conform to something they do not want, especially considering the practice is so contrary to our rights and freedoms as Americans.

This story broke like a wildfire in the area, and a local news reporter attacked the administrators of the school, saying, “Public schools are forbidden from holding girls to different standards than boys.”

While it is important to learn about different cultures, this is taking it way too far. And the fact that this is happening on American soil is downright disturbing.

You are not allowed to force other people into following your own beliefs. Christians do not force non-Christians to partake in their rituals and do things they do not want to when they enter a church.

It seems Sharia Law is becoming more and more popular in this country, and it is a worrying trend. People need to stand up for what they believe in and not allow their children to be manipulated by the schooling system. The teachers involved in this story need to be held accountable for their actions.

Sharia Law is barbaric, and the fact that Muslim women cannot walk down the street without covering up is discriminatory.

Is there a day coming soon when American women will be keeping their hair and legs covered? Not in OUR America!

H/T Angrypatriotmovement

What do you think about this school forcing Sharia Law on students? Please share this story on Facebook and tell us because we want to hear YOUR voice!

Continue Reading

1. Gene Ormond

March 24, 2017 at 12:23 pm

Time to rid the country of muslims completely

• None ya business

March 24, 2017 at 1:00 pm

I agree the school needs to be cleaned out and stop forcing that crap on our children and America needs to stand strong I know I will

• christine

March 24, 2017 at 1:59 pm

You got that Right the scumbags want to take OVER They were doing the same thing here in Florida The school right down the street where I live The parents went to the News because the kids were coming home with homework that was teaching them the coran people think it’s a joke bit if it happens this country Will be sorry just like in Europe

• BW

March 25, 2017 at 9:03 pm

Rid the school teachers from our children. This is America. Nobody should force our children to acknowledge SHaria law and never put the sharia scraves
      On American children…fire all of them including the principal.

2. Harold

March 24, 2017 at 12:47 pm

These teachers should be fired immediately. Our culture should not be changed because Muslims came to this country. They (Muslims) should change to this country’s laws. If they want Sharia laws then go back where they come from their laws are in place there.

3. Tj

March 24, 2017 at 1:59 pm

Time to fire the school administrator responsible for this atrocity.

4. jtas

March 24, 2017 at 2:17 pm

I would pull my kids out of that school and go right to my attorneys office.I would bring on one hell of a lawsuit.I think all involved in allowing this to happen should be fired and never be allowed to work around children again.

• Barcode

March 24, 2017 at 2:40 pm

I would do EXACTLY as jtas posted. Bring a lawsuit against that school board so fast it would make their head swim. And FIRE the person responsible.

• Linda Green

March 24, 2017 at 6:34 pm

Ifully agree.thanks for your comment. Someone has got to take a stand.God bless you and yours.

• Dorothy

March 25, 2017 at 7:46 pm

I would pull my kids out too. This is ridiculous. I hate these people. I want there asses out of our country

5. Earleen Bernard

March 24, 2017 at 2:23 pm

Ditto mats. I would definately remove my chil(ren) from such a situation.

6. JPR

March 24, 2017 at 2:44 pm

IF it were my child(ren) there would be so much HELL TO PAY that I KNOW that bail would become involved. Stop to think about this – YOUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK. I DON’T THIK SO!!! Wish I could really post what I think, but I am sure if I did there would be law enforcement knocking down my door.

7. Sharynne Giggy

March 24, 2017 at 2:53 pm

I find this hard to believe.

8. Fred Largo

March 24, 2017 at 3:00 pm

Why is this even an issue?!
    This IS America and we DO NOT BEND FOR ANYONE!
    Fire this Aministrator, the Principal, and pull all children from their care!
    Parents, WAKE UP! You are the Ones Responsibile for this! Get rid of these Anti-Americans BEFORE they get rid of You!

9. Janice

March 24, 2017 at 4:10 pm

School shouldn’t be taking the children to different sources anyway. They can’t have silent prayer, no more pledge of allegiance, no proper bathrooms , etc.. but they are allowed to take theses children on a ” field trip ” RIGHT

10. Humberto Rodriguez

March 24, 2017 at 4:39 pm

Wait till the killing happen….american must protest BTV

11. Albert Cornelius

March 24, 2017 at 4:45 pm

Christianity came before the dreaded Islamic world. The people of the world were free!!

12. Patricia

March 24, 2017 at 5:59 pm

This shit has got to stop.

13. ted

March 24, 2017 at 6:05 pm

No, in this case, with the number of people in this country wanting the muslims in.
    it is good that students see the ills that the muslim religion imposes upon a free country.
    Better they see for themselves.

N

14. ray stanton

March 24, 2017 at 6:55 pm

They come to AMERICA to acclimate to the AMERICAN way of life FREEDOM of speech FREEDOM OF worship any attempt to intimidate otherwise force others to do follow any faith forcibly is against the law and must be stopped at once or go back to where you came from.

15. Billy Steven DuBose

March 24, 2017 at 7:52 pm

16. Bob Lube

March 24, 2017 at 9:23 pm

This is the USA we don’t teach propaganda, nor do we force our children to read, listen , or wear head scarf or cover their eyes like a bank robber, the school should be boycotted by the parents by the hundreds or thousands, until they remove the IDIOT in charge, READ MY LIPS THIS IS THE USA! GET IT OR GET OUT!

17. Paula Sorensen

March 24, 2017 at 9:59 pm

Back in the day when there were no Muslims here, if you went to a catholic church, you wore a hat if you were a woman, you would place a covering of some sort out of respect for the traditions of that particular church. It is just a show of respect for them to wear long pants and cover their hair if they are visiting, while it doesn’t mean that you embrace the culture. Just as you show respect when you enter someone’s house, and they require that you remove your shoes, your then proceed to remove our shoes. I think we are engendering hatred and intolerance of differences if we continue in the vein with our children. If you teach your children respect, they will respect their upbringing and not continue this intolerance of others.

18. Alan

March 24, 2017 at 10:48 pm

Anyone who had anything to do with this should be fired and their pension taken away

19. Jim

March 24, 2017 at 11:06 pm

Not a damb thing will happen with these teachers. People of the United States have become sheep. Political correctness has become the rule of the day. I think we should force the teachers to spend the rest of their lives in iran or irag.

20. michael Schoeff Sr

March 25, 2017 at 3:06 am

Colorado people needs to group together and get rid of ALL the stupid people running that school.

21. Debb

March 25, 2017 at 6:13 am

Hell Fu-king NO
    That school school be closed down and severely penalized & fined there is a ban in our country NO SHARIA LAW SINCE 1952.
    Get the them(Muslims) all out of our country go back to where you belong
    WE DNT WANT YOU HERE IN OUR GREAT COUNTRY

22. Lori Johnson

March 25, 2017 at 10:47 am

First Im thanking the Lord my children are out of school. But I have a 6 year old grandson in school. If my child went to that school, were being taught these things me and the school board would be having some heated discussions. If that didn’t work my child would be pulled from that school system.

23. william

March 25, 2017 at 1:26 pm

make that county live under the sharia law for months or just too the point where their sick of it and lets see how they really think about it, I shit on sharia law, that’s how much I think of if !

24. Shirley

March 25, 2017 at 10:29 pm

Stop this now! Only leads to trouble for us. What are you thinking?

25. Sandy Pember

March 28, 2017 at 2:57 am

I think Sharia law should be stopped in this country.
    Sandy