Jimmy Fallon Gets DEVASTATING NEWS After Trashing Trump at Golden Globes

Oh, Jimmy. What have you done? We see you on television all the time, but you were never had bad things to say about our President-elect, until last night, that is.

Jimmy Fallon, whose regular job is to host the Tonight Show, went to a bad place last night as he consistently lambasted President-elect Donald Trump during his opening monologue of the Golden Globe awards. Fallon was relentless as he compared Trump to the evil King Joffrey from the television show Game of Thrones. He also poked fun at Trump’s perceived difficulty finding performers for his inauguration, and said that the Golden Globes, unlike the U.S. electoral system, still valued the popular vote.

This sort of “Trump bashing” hadn’t been Jimmy’s normal style. In fact, last year when Trump was on Jimmy’s Tonight Show, Fallon asked (and received permission) to tussle Trump’s famous hair. So, what happened? Before they behaved like buddies, and now Jimmy has turned his back on someone who has done nothing to him.

Seems like Jimmy caved into liberal Hollywood.

Jimmy’s harsh words did not go unanswered, however. Trump supporters immediately took to their Twitter accounts to let Jimmy know just how they felt about his betrayal.

jimmy-fallon-1

jimmy-fallon-2

To add insult to injury, other stars used their time in the limelight to go on the attack.

During his acceptance speech for an award, actor Hugh Laurie weakly joked, “I suppose it’s made more amazing by the fact that I’ll be able to say I won this at the last ever Golden Globes. I don’t mean to be gloomy, it’s just that it has the words Hollywood, foreign and press in the title. I just don’t know.… I also think, to some Republicans, even the word association is slightly sketchy.”

Then, of course, Meryl Streep had to chime in with this jab, directed at Trump, “And this instinct to humiliate when it’s modeled by someone in the public platform, by someone powerful, it filters down into everybody’s life because it kind of gives permission for other people to do the same thing. Disrespect invites disrespect. Violence incites violence. And when the powerful use their position to bully others, we all lose.”

So, if what Meryl said is true, then wasn’t she, and all of the anti-Trump speakers at the Golden Globes, behaving in a very hypocritical fashion? Let us know what you think, below.

Source: Conservativeworlddaily

1. Phyllismyers

January 9, 2017 at 8:46 pm

Exactly what I was thinking while they ranted. I was taught, “Two wrongs, don’t make a right”!

2. Paul Betka

January 9, 2017 at 8:56 pm

I don’t have cable. Useless rerun after rerun.
    Stop going to movies a long time ago..
    No pay Regular tv. Old movies & TV shows are the best.

3. Kathy mitchell

January 9, 2017 at 8:57 pm

I turned the globe off when it all started. Time to get this country bback together
    STOP ACTING LIKE SPOILED BRATS. JIMMY I AM ASHAMED OF YOU. YOU HAVE MORE CLASS THEN THIS. I WAS DISAPPOINTED. I WATCH YOU ALL OF THE TIME. NO MORE

• Georgene Bergeron

January 14, 2017 at 12:43 am

I am thoroughly disgusted with Jimmy Fallon. I used to think he was a decent man… Fair and not so cruel. But his comments against his next President was uncalled for. I quit watching his show, it is in the toilet just as his not so funny friend Stephen Colbert.

4. Roma Hargraves

January 9, 2017 at 8:59 pm

Boycott Golden Globes forever. We are done with you and Hollywood, movies, etc.

5. Alice

January 9, 2017 at 9:11 pm

Did soros pay them?Seems like the liberals will do anything for MONEY.

6. Geneva

January 9, 2017 at 9:17 pm

They might think they are high and mighty but they are all scumbags. I don’t need them but they just might need we the people.. there are quite a lot of Trump supporters out here so your movie tickets may just go out the windiow. I won’t be supporting any of you ever again, you crybaby liberterd. Wherther you like it not, President-Elect Donald John Trump will be your President of the United States of America. Hopefully half of you will move out of this country. We deplorables are your meal tickets.

7. Eden Vibar

January 9, 2017 at 9:26 pm

Just remember Trimp supporters that God sees the truth and whoever treat somebody with disdain will be marked by God as such evil…

• Kathy

January 9, 2017 at 10:04 pm

Get the facts first! Golden Globes should never be a political arena!

• Barbara

January 10, 2017 at 12:45 am

So true, these people are actors and are acting childish and petulant!!!! Shame on them

• Flakt dryer

January 12, 2017 at 7:49 pm

Kathy u r so on mark .

• jlish1234

January 13, 2017 at 6:07 am

agree….not going to watch Academy Awards I must say I have never felt the ugly America …guess it was time to wake up….sad to loose friends over but I had to after all the research..I hope the whole truth comes out every bit is proven. I live in the wrong state it feels…

• Paulette

January 9, 2017 at 10:07 pm

Those sort of people that judge others and disrespect our president elect, soon president should believe that God is judge and not any 2 bit person that was lucky enough to get their faces on TV or in movies. THEY WILL BE JUDGE BY GOD. LET’S SEE WHAT THEY WILL SAY ABOUT THAT.

• Tiredconservative

January 9, 2017 at 10:11 pm

Then most hollywood liberals have treated us common folk like we are all uneducated hillbillies who need them stars to tell us how to live! Go look in a mirror before you or they start trying to preach to my president!

• Carol

January 9, 2017 at 10:51 pm

So treating Mr. Trump with DISTAIN will ALSO be marked by GOD AS SUCH EVIL!!! Becare calling on GOD for your own purposes!!!

• William Smith

January 9, 2017 at 11:36 pm

Need to boycott this bastard and all of these actors who think they run this country.

• Richard

January 9, 2017 at 11:39 pm

Just remember what you said, Clinton Supporters God did see the Truth That’s why she wasn’t elected….. Next thing Obama and his followers will say it wasn’t the Russian’s that influenced the Election “IT WAS GOD”

• Lee Turner

January 10, 2017 at 12:11 am

You are exactly right and that is why against all odds Trump won the election ..

• FUCK OFF

January 10, 2017 at 5:07 pm

DONE THREATEN ME WITH MY GOD…ILL KICK YOUR LIBTARD ASS!

• N. M.

January 10, 2017 at 10:04 pm

The Bible says that the leaders are placed in power by God (Romans 13:1). So when you fight against the one God appointed to lead, you are fighting against God. A battle you cannot win

• Lillian

January 11, 2017 at 3:01 am

Do they ever stop and think how Trump own.Let me remind them it was we the people.So be careful if we the people stop watching

• Lillian

January 11, 2017 at 3:04 am

Won

• patriot

January 11, 2017 at 4:29 am

Hello pot this is kettle….. huh

• Patricia

January 11, 2017 at 3:24 pm

And remember, God is also watching you. Speaking of treating someone with distain

• Donna Jean

January 11, 2017 at 6:48 pm

Guess you have never done anything wrong. People who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.

8. Glenda Dial

January 9, 2017 at 9:27 pm

JUST WHO DO THES PEOPLE ARE TO SAY SUCH THINGS ABOUT PRESIDENT ELECT TRUMP? THESE ARE PEOLE WHO “PLAY ROLES” OF OTHER PEOPLES LIVES. THEY LIVE IN A “MAKE BELIEVE” WORLD. I LIVE IN THE REAL WORLD AND DON’T WANT OR NEED THEIR OPINION, OPINIONS ARE LIKE A__HOLES. EVERYONE HAS ONE.

9. K. Trejchel

January 9, 2017 at 9:38 pm

Why don’t they give mr. Trump a chance, lately they’re all like a bunch of school kids on the playground bullying any person then it becomes viral and senseless, what did he ever do to all of these people? The administration leaving office now, has a lot of explaining to do, this remark as heard on the internet from many countries.

10. Gerri Palmer

January 9, 2017 at 9:40 pm

Meryl Streep stated that “disrespect invites disrespect”. Did she just set herself up for disrespect? I had always highly respected and admired her but after her inappropriate comments about President-elect Donald Trump, she just opened herself up to a vast amount of disrespect. Remember, Meryl, half the country voted for Trump because they had more respect for him than for your candidate, Hillary.

11. Mike. Marcuccilli

January 9, 2017 at 9:45 pm

This is exactly why I didn’t watch the awards last night. 1st time I missed it in years…..I knew this was going to happen. Wake up people half your fans WERE the deplorables.

12. Alina Kozlowski

January 9, 2017 at 9:55 pm

To sad nobody have a guts stand up and say something nice about Mr.Trump he will be oure president he need respect,we should respect him like respect flag and country.Im so upset how people could listening yesterday this crap enought is enought

13. J.C.W. Jones

January 9, 2017 at 10:05 pm

They are God haters and therefore hate his followers too. They are empty inside, their hearts are filled with dead bones and trash. They are immature beings and their dollars cannot change their filthy hearts.They are a disgrace to the world looking on.

• Marline Carpenter

January 9, 2017 at 11:15 pm

We the people elected Donald Trump. We keep your lights on. America FIRST with or without you.

• Beth

January 9, 2017 at 11:42 pm

Those so called actors think we are beneath them and we should bow to them meryl streep is so hard to work for with other actors.shows she thinks she’s royalty. Actors,singers are just that.theylive in a pretend world.most out there are racist again whites,Christians.andcfree thinkers.abortions are a necessary to dome so killing a baby is nothing to them.time to bring those big heads down melissa Mccarthy used to be a decent person bUT she’s following the liberals.will boy toy of obsmas,beyonce ,Oprah have stated whites are what’s wrong with America.maybe they could keep the young ones in line .sonogram fans now u know she used u to get her mone and she hated u all the time.same as so many others.time to boycott them and let them know we can get along fine without them. Yes time to close down awards shows beta especially.let them know who matters now.Real Americans do.we the people.and they are pissed because we took a stand.

• Cindy

January 10, 2017 at 12:23 am

I agree

• Kathleen

January 11, 2017 at 3:26 pm

Amen

14. Jim

January 9, 2017 at 10:08 pm

Jimmy,jjimmy,Jimmy is that kind of trashing really nessary, He is still the President of the US.

• Georgene Bergeron

January 10, 2017 at 4:18 am

I have lost respect for Fallon. Thought he was better than that.

• Margaret C Felton

January 10, 2017 at 9:56 pm

Not true he did trash Trump on his show.

• deplorable me

January 11, 2017 at 3:17 am

More than likely, Fallon was drunker than a skunk.

• Linda huss

January 11, 2017 at 10:29 am

YES,I THOUGHT THAT TOO!! HE WAS TALKING JIBERISH AT THE BEGINNING, LIKE HE HAD 1 SHOT TOO MANY!! HE WASN’T FUNNY EITHER!!! HIS LIPS WERE STUCK TO HIS TEETH, YOU COULD SEE IT!!! SO STUPID!!!!!

15. Nick

January 9, 2017 at 10:11 pm

Where is the “devastating news”?

16. Barbara

January 9, 2017 at 10:27 pm

Why do they have to spoil a perfectly good evening, that I USED to enjoy with this crap? Why do they have to lower themselves to BIMBO stage?

17. Jean Champlin

January 9, 2017 at 10:30 pm

There is a time and place for e everything as and this was not the place to show their true colors for Trump. They all live in a world where they do not have any idea what’s going on with the little person.
    Are how the American people are struggling if it was not for us watching your movies you would not be where you are now. This is disgraceful I will not watch are support any more of your movies. I hope you can not even get a job making any more movies .until you take the time to do some research on what Hillary Clinton had plans for the United States this would be the best eye opener you would ever get. No more movies for me.

18. Rose

January 9, 2017 at 10:31 pm

If they can’t entertain, FIRE THEM!

• Jody little

January 9, 2017 at 11:11 pm

Fire them. You have just lost another one. I’ll never watch again

• Nancy

January 10, 2017 at 2:39 am

Everyone of them needs to be boycotted

• hicks

January 12, 2017 at 3:35 am

Streep ruined the whole show. The next day people who won awards were not even mentioned. This was really bad for the award show.

19. GJ Borcherding

January 9, 2017 at 10:33 pm

They will all be sorry when their careers hit the skids…

• Nancy Cuseo

January 9, 2017 at 11:48 pm

I stopped watching those Hollywood awards is all political even who wins and not always does the best man win its who you know so I gave it up years ago all the stuff of awards hallywood is like spoiled kids and always socialist Marxist and you do as told or you are blackballed . did you notice like streep she had to read it like all liberals they say and do as told they are not good losers no democrat is like babies now even worse they will all get whats coming

• Glen wheeler

January 10, 2017 at 6:12 am

I have stopped watching their shows and everybody who is a Trump supporter should do the same

• Sandra Hankins

January 10, 2017 at 8:40 pm

He sounds drunk. We all know he as a major drinking problem. I used to watch his show al the time. Stopped watching over a year ago. Just another Hollywood piece of shit.

• Beverly Norberg

January 11, 2017 at 6:47 am

consider it done. I didn’t watch as I KNEW it would be a political agenda at some point. I was not disappointed the next day to go on Facebook and see the fool Meryl Streep made of herself and Jimmy Fallon was disgusting as well. takes away from enjoy the intent of the evening.

• tina

January 11, 2017 at 6:03 pm

I agree

• Sulig

January 10, 2017 at 7:49 pm

Worse acting Streep has ever done. Even the whimpering or was that suppose to be like crying? Never could understand her acting. Worse actress ever! Acts a lot like Hillary Clinton. Though think about it Hillary lost twice, Streep really lost Global Awards night and WE THE PEOPLE!

20. Marti

January 9, 2017 at 10:41 pm

Will never watch his show again

21. Tammy

January 9, 2017 at 10:46 pm

Well, won’t be watching Falling or Street anymore!!! CRY BABY SNOWFLAKES. There shouldn’t have any political shit said there. Just thankful for the award, which now she doesn’t deserve!!! So many liberal hateful peaple

22. Margaret Boone

January 9, 2017 at 10:48 pm

Move all those asshole dispectful irrorgant ill educated arrogant people out of our country. They do not belong here and they will not help to make our country great. They are too busy getting someone to wipe thei assess! They all think the are better than any of us working people! Send them away with Obama to Africa where they are really hated!!! Hopefully they will not make it back here to free load off the working man!!

• Margaret Boone

January 9, 2017 at 10:52 pm

I have no moderation of my comments I am sick of all these irograt grandstanders who merel seeking tone center of attention. They do not deserve to be in the USA!!

23. L geegee

January 9, 2017 at 10:52 pm

Fallon just shot his career to hell!

24. Patsy brachais

January 9, 2017 at 10:55 pm

Jimmy, you’ve been riding the fence for a while now but last night you went over it. There are millions of Trump supporters which I’m sure your network would like to have watch your show. You lost a lot last night, just to rub noses with Hollywood trash. Now make it up ☹️…he’s our president and much more respect worthy than you and NBC.

25. charline

January 9, 2017 at 11:01 pm

NOT the right place to for politics will not watch the Golden GLobes again 🙁

26. Kenneth T Tellis

January 9, 2017 at 11:03 pm

So now Jimmy Fallon will change his name to Jimmy FALLEN, which suits him to a tee!

27. Sheri

January 9, 2017 at 11:11 pm

Lets try this, how about saying nothing! its ok not to like someone, but show some respect!! we show other countries how childish & disrespectful we are.

28. Betsy allen

January 9, 2017 at 11:28 pm

Everytime they bash Mr. Trump or Mr. Pence they have stepped up on their bully pulpit and have bullied every American who does not agree with them. Yes, we are all entitled to our opinion but it is disgraceful to insult so many who may not agree. Ms Streep on an award show, chose to bully rather than accept hew award gracefully. Classy?? NOT

29. LuAnn

January 9, 2017 at 11:29 pm

I was very disappointed with the rude comments made about Our next President of these United States of America. I used to like Jimmy Fallon, he fell to a low level and now I won’t be watching him any longer on TV and Merril Streep was telling plain out lies about Mr Trump. She is really showing her true colors.Shame on you!! You have just lost the respect of a lot of your used to be fans. Not a fan of you anymore and you are a has been now, really looking pretty old last evening on the Globes. Time to hang it up!!!!

30. Frances

January 9, 2017 at 11:41 pm

If I had watched it would not have been for their opinions.
    I don’t want to hear their junk. NOW I DON’T WANT TO SEE THEIR FACES EITHER!!!!!

31. Deborah S.W.

January 9, 2017 at 11:44 pm

Hollywood…is Hollywas..so turned off by how fake peeps are…goodbye Hollywood… goodbye to all fake!

32. Paul Sterling

January 9, 2017 at 11:44 pm

Hillary hired people to incite fights a The president elects rallies. That’s worse than anything trump has done. That’s abusing your power for personal gain that defiantly trickled down. I don’t see trump supporters rioting, killing cops, pulling people from cars, beating disabled people up on facebook that went unanswered by the hypocrite Meryl. So your dumb narrative is going away on the 20th and will get snuffed out every day after until we have fixed this divide by Obama, & Hillary.

33. Linda Whisenant

January 9, 2017 at 11:46 pm

Use to watch Tonight Show with JF every night. No more!!!!! I’m done.

34. Dana

January 9, 2017 at 11:51 pm

I did not watch the Award show just for what I knew they were going to do. Won’t watch any of them!

35. Julie

January 10, 2017 at 12:15 am

They should keep their comments to themselves. I turned it off. Not interested in Hollywoods political views. We already know that most of them are a bunch of Libs.

36. Laura Sathre

January 10, 2017 at 12:16 am

Oh Jimmy…..complete lack of class to use the Liberal Hollywood Awards Show as a forum to disrespect President Elect Donald Trump. You just lost any chance of me ever watching your show ever again. Bye Jimmy, for focusing on negative instead of positive. You can’t take your words back unfortunately and as Mr. Trump continues to do good for us Americans stay out of his way. Good always prevails. You just lost all my respect for you.

• Chari

January 10, 2017 at 7:53 am

I agree! Not watching Fallon anymore or Meryl whats her name!

• Alvina Sedwick

January 10, 2017 at 8:35 pm

He needs to leave the country with the rest who are leaving, they are big mouths (still here)would like to see them all leave who said they were going to if Trumo won as they WILL NOT BE MISSED,all a bunch of SORE LOSERS and half are already washed up actors and actresses, BYE BYE so jimmy you can now join them all in leaving the country and see how much money you make

• Chris Wingert

January 11, 2017 at 5:33 am

my opinion also

• Cindy

January 12, 2017 at 3:50 am

Agree

37. Marge Furman

January 10, 2017 at 12:28 am

I really think Soros is behind all this Trump trashing. He needs to be banned from the USA & every country in the world with no place to hide. He is wanted dead or alive by Russia. This is no mistake either. What Soros has done is unacceptable. He must be stopped.

• Johnnie

January 10, 2017 at 2:29 am

I agree and all these people have been bought and I hope they spend there money slow because I think they will see there job’s will go out the window with all the hot air because that is all they are is hot air so good by to all you Ass-Hole’s

• Sulig

January 10, 2017 at 7:53 pm

100 per cent correct.

• Maggieann

January 10, 2017 at 10:14 pm

These Hollywood ‘elites’ (in their own minds) think that everyone will continue to watch what they produce. They are supposed to ENTERTAIN..they have stopped entertaining, I’ve stopped watching…simple as that! As for Soros’ influence over them, they chose to be backed by him……so they are exercising their own will, as am I!

• cassandra

January 11, 2017 at 3:33 am

I do believe Soros will be getting kicked out of America. I can’t remember where I read it now, but Soros is a danger to our American lives And I believe President Trump was going to be dealt with almost as soon as he is sworn in. He’s a menace to society. Darn I.wish I could remember where I read that. All I can remember is that he will be history soon.it may have been Facebook or YouTube. Maybe you can Google it. My memory just up and sent on vacation. Good luck with search. It will delight those of us who know what that demon possessed very very old traitor has been trying to do. He’s as good as done. One thing we’ve all learned through this I’d that, I’ve never ever seen such in your face evil. Its been quite a mess. I can hardly stand it anymore. There is where I give our new President a lot of respect. He is the one doing all of what he has done for America. He’s already shown he’s out to fix obongos many failures. I do think put on is acting responsibly also. I think obongo was hoping to start a war so he could stay in office. We’ve all seen everything he, the clintons, celebrities and scum within the government are trying tondo. Not one thing worked in their sabotage of President Donald Trump. Celebrities will lose a lot of fans, well actually they already have..Nancy pelosi, and whoever else I hope are all impeached. Their treachery against President Donald Trump and then going to the inauguration to ruin it. That to will fail. We have the secret service, the police, the national guard and 2,000,000 bikers are going to be there too. Let’s see what they are not going to do. People are fed up with this. Some good things have happened though. Russia and America are off to a good start and demoncraps are turning on obongo and Hilary. Like us they are sick if it. Its been non- stop. Nothing went in their favor. Nothing. You got to know GOD is intervening. Theres not doubt about it. GOD has thwarted every evil plan they have tried. Its phenomenal. So, I’m not worried about any if that. The newest threat next is that its been said that President Donald Trump is going yo be assassinated. Never happen
      GOD stopped everything else HE will stop this also, if its even true. Then obongo has the gall after all of the treachery he’s been trying, he begged President Donald Trump not to deport the illegal aliens children. Right! Like President Donald Trump isn’t going to deport the radical muslems and even the Mexican illegals because they can then train their children to murder us. They all have to go. I’m glad also that Putin isn’t turning on America, because of that doofus, who has tried to destroy America even note. Putin is not a stupid man and he says obongo it stupid. Well, he’s not lying that’s for sure. Oh my, I really had a lit to say. Now, we can enjoy our lives again here. We know it won’t be overnight, but its happening already. GOD BLESS AMERICA, which I believe that GOD is giving another chance for repentance. AMEN.

38. Trish

January 10, 2017 at 12:52 am

These so called movie stars are not worth my time to even care what they are saying. Trump is our new president. Go to Lowes, get a ladder and get over it!!!!

39. Diane Williams

January 10, 2017 at 12:56 am

How awful for all those Hollywood people to bash Mr. Trump. What does politics have to do with awards for movies and directing and such. Just shows how stupid some people are. I will never watch the golden globe awards again. I’ve lost all respect for these people except for Mel Gibson whom you could tell was not happy they were bashing Mr. Trump. Love you Mel.

• Patricia

January 11, 2017 at 3:28 pm

Agree!

• Carol Forsberg

January 11, 2017 at 7:27 pm

I refuse to rent , buy or watch a movie from this day on.
      Not one of you have any idea of what life is and has been like for the past 8 yrs.
      You’re all out of touch with reality.
      We as people of the United States have had it with your libiral minded ideas.
      Why can’t you accept that Obama has brought nothing but division to our country. And we are sick of our vets and first respondes and police being treated poorly
      And continual attacks by refugees on Innocent people who cling to they’re so called ideologies.
      We as Gods people don’t need your opinions.
      We are called to bring back the original beliefs and visions that this great country was founded on.
      Some of you promised to leave.
      Why don’t you!

40. Nico

January 10, 2017 at 12:58 am

Liberals are pieces of shit

• Brad

January 11, 2017 at 9:48 am

Very large ones at that!

41. Sharon

January 10, 2017 at 1:03 am

I have totally cut all of them off used to watch Jimmy Kimmel no more I have turned off my tv for the most part and my life is so much more fulfilled don’t need these professed high and mighty jerks in my life GOODBYE and GOOD RIDDANCE

42. Steve

January 10, 2017 at 1:12 am

Jimmy didn’t make a shit to me yesterday Merle didn’t either. Hell I move from California this year because I hate being in that liberal shithole. Now that Hollywood has been proven to be a non power source in the election all they have left is these petty hits at the trumpster no one cared during the campaign season and now that it’s over they still have no power. So Jimmy suck it up buttercup and remember alot of people don’t agree with you and that can cost you money

43. Mark

January 10, 2017 at 1:38 am

Im done with anything, from Hollywood or from any liberal artist.

44. Lita Tillman

January 10, 2017 at 1:47 am

Well, I was really hoping to enjoy the show, but… disappointing they have to use this time, to make a insulting statement and yet they don’t think about the kind of entertainment they do that effects so many. I mean REALLY…Saturday Night Live, makes fun of so many walks of life? Who are they kidding? Do they think people are so dumb? Everybody can be a little crude, from time to time, even a president, he’s human! Like Hillary talking about the deplorables and etc.? Hasn’t anyone heard of “let sleeping dogs lie”… Hollywood needs to clean up their own back door before they go pointing their fingers at others and especially our president to be… I didn’t vote Obama but once he won I respected the position. I’ve never seen so much foolishness with folks? I wish Mr. Trump the best and whatever “I” can do! itaHe has a hard row to hoe…and I don’t mean plow.!!

45. Art

January 10, 2017 at 1:56 am

What a chode people. I used to be a big fan key word used to be.
    Now I think they are all oxymorons. Do they not teach civics classes in Hollywood????

46. Diane

January 10, 2017 at 2:00 am

Are we to trust anything you animals say? Some of you actors and actresses are ridiculous.You change partners every other day and drugs are like candy to you.We need a President to get our country in order something Obama can’t do and all you can do is judge someone by his hair, wealth, or attractive wife.You want us to listen to you when your nothing but a bunch of fakes! Yes, you can voice your opinion but don’t preach to the people that wants our world to thrive!!

47. Lois Conley

January 10, 2017 at 2:13 am

I am sick of all the Trump Bashing, based on many lies and twisted info from the media. We will have a new president that most of middle America wanted. Even won over the double counted democrat ballots. He will work hard, and not keep giving money to people who hate and fight us. Be an American & stand behind & support the new man in office. How do you all look uptown other countries. If you do not have something good to say, then SHUT UP!

48. Jon Edwards

January 10, 2017 at 2:13 am

How sad, they can read a script but not read real news stories. Oh that’s right, they are just entertainers.

49. Collette

January 10, 2017 at 2:14 am

Never liked jimmy so it’s no big loss, you can tell he has no class and neater do the people at the globes or the oz ars. I hope they will be real happy when we stop watching let’s see how they feel when there no longer in business. So long corruption.

50. Bobby Renner

January 10, 2017 at 2:37 am

They are all losers and hillary lovers get over it people.. PLEASE!!!

51. Karen

January 10, 2017 at 2:38 am

Meryll Jimmy Hugh why do you bash my president ? I don’t like you anymore. You are losing fans how sad

52. Dorothy

January 10, 2017 at 2:44 am

I will never again watch a movie with Merll Streep in it

53. Dorothy

January 10, 2017 at 2:45 am

or watch Jimmy Fallon again

54. Charlie Butler

January 10, 2017 at 2:46 am

I think we ought to boycott anything Streep or Fallon are in. I hope the executives punish Fallon. Ass wipe.

55. Jim

January 10, 2017 at 2:53 am

Done with all Hollywood Movies!!!!

56. Donna

January 10, 2017 at 2:54 am

Totally disappointed that so many decided to use a show that’s about entertainment to voice their political opinions to the world. I watch these award shows to see the Stars wear their finest, watch them interact with each other, see them shine, & when they win hear about how they got here. Ryan Gossling thanked his wife for holding it all together, even when her brother was dying, while he completed this movie. Loved his speech. Whether you voted for Trump, love him or hate him, please come together & show respect for the fact that he is the President elect. He’s the President for the next four years, hopefully the country can come together & support him, hopefully he can stop tweeting, & hopefully stars will go back to entertaining us because we rely on them to take us away from all the crap not shove they view on the crap down our throats!!

57. Phyllis

January 10, 2017 at 3:08 am

Politics and Hollywood should stay separate. Period.

58. Tiredofthiscrap

January 10, 2017 at 3:11 am

Keep Politics separate from Hollywood!!! Just because of the tasteless political so called jokes makes me not want to watch award shows like the golden globes!! Shut your pie hole and talk about the friggin movies and actors and actresses like it is suppose to be about!!!

59. Dianne Pressley

January 10, 2017 at 3:56 am

TO THE HOLLYWOOD ELITES OR WANTA BE ELITES YOU WILL MOST DEFINITELY REAP WHAT YOU SEW. YOU HAD NO CALL WHATSOEVER TO TRASH TRUMP THE WAY YOU DID. HE HAS ALREADY DONE MORE FOR AMERICA THAN THE FORMER PRESIDENT DID IN 8 YEARS.YOU MIGHT AS WELL ACCEPT THAT HE IS PRESIDENT AND GO ON.

60. Suellen

January 10, 2017 at 4:05 am

I quit wathing awards shows years ago. I also quit watching Fallon. I found him to be a crappy interviewer and always talking over the guest. I do not watch any of the late night shows anymore. As for Streep and the other ilk they evidently would evidently sulk and pitch their wittle temper tantrums. I guess they do not have the brains enough to figure out we were fed up with the status quo and wanted to save our country from them. As is, I am saving a ton of money by not supporting their overpriced movies.

61. Jana

January 10, 2017 at 4:14 am

Hey Hollyweird, obviously, you liberal “entertainers” don’t need anymore of our money or you would have enough sense to keep you opinions to yourselves. Shame on you for breeding discord.

62. Alan Sorenson

January 10, 2017 at 5:13 am

Jimmy, I never thought you were this two-faced or stupid. You may have damaged your ratings beyond repair. There are more people that like Trump than like you or your liberal misfit friends. I think your show may be on its way out. I know I’m done with it and I think a lot of Trump followers feel the same way! Too bad. I used to like you

63. nan

January 10, 2017 at 5:25 am

Meryl doesn’t even know what she is talking about.
    Her statement that Donald is going to kick out all foreigners us a boldface lie. It’s illegals he want removed not legals. Donald never ever said that. Donald is married to a legal immigrants. He’s not gone to force them to leave.
    Meryl is using here status to create fake news. She’s more worried that her illegal immigrant will be removed so her clothes will not be cleaned, her bed will not be made and her yards will not be kept up.
    Meryl you need to crawl back into that black box and read your scripts and just do what you know. Act! Because that was a pretty good act you put on the other night. Just stay in lala land and stick to watch you know, reading a script written by someone else.

64. Sandra

January 10, 2017 at 5:38 am

The best way to screw their asses is for Trumpt to do great and them to have to eat their own words over and over and over.

• Sandra

January 10, 2017 at 5:40 am

*Trump

65. Charlotte

January 10, 2017 at 5:41 am

Ijimmy has had way too many jokes about Trump on his show recently. I will no longer watch his show or any of the award shows. Too,political.

66. Marilyn

January 10, 2017 at 5:49 am

Remember Fallon Streep. And others. What goes around. Will come around

• Kathleen

January 11, 2017 at 3:28 pm

Yes and amen

67. delores

January 10, 2017 at 6:17 am

I am so upset I will never be able to go to a movie just to relax and enjoy it, you stupid people are committing suicide! you have ruined my movie time enjoyment. there fore I will not go back to the theater because it brings bad taste in my mouth so much crap, political shit, just do your job and believe me this is not it!! I think so little of you all it is over for me that you could say such about our president elect the election is over Trump won get over it stop this crap she the baby killer can not be instilled in the office shut the fuck up do your movies don’t do your movies we don’t care, but you are hurting our country !!!!!!!!!

68. Vickie

January 10, 2017 at 6:33 am

Meryl Streep put the ass in class..All of those disrespecting Trump will lose fans now..Guess they believe that living with isis would be a beautiful thing..Assholes

69. sarah cresap

January 10, 2017 at 7:20 am

The Trump haters are the bullies that used to hurt the little kids on the play ground.

70. Sue

January 10, 2017 at 7:25 am

Jimmy and meryl shame shame on you!
    PRESIDENT ELECT TRUMP IS OUR PRESIDENT like it or not!!
    You all need to show your respect either move on with your childish acts and nasty comments or move to another country!
    You all seem to forget your where you are do to the people that choose President elect Trump!! Hope your veiwings drop like a rock after this act at the golden globes. As one commented it maybe his last. Possibly with the slams you all have directed to our new President.
    Good only comes to those that give with good intensions.
    I wont be watching anything with you all in it and am sure many other Trump supports will either!!

• Virginia Bohn

January 12, 2017 at 3:43 am

WELL PUT I COULDN T AGREE MORE. AND YOU MY LADY HAVE CLASS.

71. Harry Merrick

January 10, 2017 at 7:41 am

All we need is now-liberal, trendy lefties with far too much money, abusing their élitist positions to insult anyone, let alone the President! These luvvies should be drummed out of the country for treason!

• Liei Marszal

January 10, 2017 at 12:24 pm

Just Boycott all their Movies! Let’s go to Hollywood on Any award night and Protest these Bashers! ! Give them a dose of their own medicine! Let’s do it! Let’s Protest at the Oscars! Yes! Protest! Protest!

• Jerry Ogle

January 12, 2017 at 7:16 am

Over 62 million people voted for Trump. I wonder how many of those people are not going to be watching these stupid not actor show’s. I bet someone will start Lossing sponsor’s.

• Jerry Ogle

January 12, 2017 at 7:16 am

72. Chari

January 10, 2017 at 7:50 am

Lets remember obama is dividing our Country! Not Mr. Trump. Lets remember obama has not only let go an ally of Isreal, but put Isreal in deathly harms way. I dont see Mr. Trump doing evil to not only our Nation but others. And lets remember Mr. Trump is NOT a muslim !

73. Judy Trahan

January 10, 2017 at 12:58 pm

I’ve enjoyed Hollywood movies and Tv as much as anyone else. Meryl has been a favorite since Kramer vs Kramer. But after her attack based on fake news tonite she will no longer entertain me. I believe in free speech but intentional bashing is just wrong. Now she’s just another liberal Hillary Puppet!

74. H. Sims

January 10, 2017 at 5:58 pm

So disappointed in Jimmy Fallon, will never watch his show again, and all the other Hollywood elites who think they still a career, watch, we will be boycotting anything you are in, esp. Meryl Streep. but, Jimmy I have been a fan of yours since SNL, but never will watch your show or anything you are in, such as movies or other tv shows. Sorry you had to go and be such a jerk.
    H.A. Sims.

75. Andrea

January 10, 2017 at 7:00 pm

I started seeing the vile stuff coming out of Hollywood… they infect your children and people expose their families to every sort of perversion imaginable. Who ever takes advice from these reprobates deserves to follow them to Canada… not Mexico bc they’d never live there. They’d need to build a wall … ugh. Awful people.

76. Fiesty

January 10, 2017 at 7:10 pm

Hollywood elites! At least THEY think they are! Pampered actors the live in their own sheltered dream world! BUT…..Words have consequences as THEY will soon learn.

77. Clarisse

January 10, 2017 at 7:43 pm

The whole world can watch and listen to these complete Narcissistic idiots and realize how screwed up the lefty side of our Goverment is. These actions by these so called hollywood elites and the liberal media is such a disgrace to America. Hardworking normal class Democrates of America can see how crazy these people are. Liberals have really showed their true contributions to America this election. Zero!!!

• Camille

January 14, 2017 at 3:55 pm

Well said!!!!!!!! I have stopped watching his show.

78. Greg Medina

January 10, 2017 at 8:33 pm

Jimmy you would do well to remember how fickle the Hollow-Wood whore can be and how easily you can be sent back to the suburban pod of banality, mediocrity and false vanity you came from.

And as for Meryl…she just lost all of her “Streep-Cred”…and it won’t be coming back.

79. Sandra

January 10, 2017 at 10:26 pm

New term out there, ‘Streeping.” Easy enough to know the meaning. Use it whenever you can!!!!

80. DEBI MOORE

January 10, 2017 at 11:32 pm

Do these liberals 4get that so many ppl voted for TRUMP and that is why he was elected????? Are they that delusional and self centered that they 4got that he was voted in over Hillary? While they worry over the outfit they will wear to the next awards show, I pray viewing goes down in theater and television….only then will they see that we, the people have more important things than our outfits to think about and we support our President -elect!!!

81. Kerry Pearce

January 11, 2017 at 12:19 am

Well that’s Hollywood! I guess Trump and the American people now know the truth. I an Aussie and I feel the embarrassment most Americans must be feeling. Respect was lost at the Golden Globes. Very sad.

82. Lavon

January 11, 2017 at 1:37 am

Jimmy Fallon – I am never watching your show again and neither are most of my friends. I think I will contact your boss, let him know he is losing me and others I know because of your stupidity. You weren’t even FUNNY AT ALL – you were evil. Made the hair stand up on the back of my neck listening to the garbage that came out of your mouth and heart. You have a heart problem and need it taken care of.

83. Rebecca H

January 11, 2017 at 2:47 am

Jimmy the Golden Globes is no place for politics. I’m done with your show .all of you liberals are alike hypocrites.

84. Debies2

January 11, 2017 at 2:49 am

Meryl Streep is such a hypocrite. She doesn’t understand what she is doing. She is being just like her friend Hillary. She intimated that Trump supporters are low brow, ignorant uneducated people who just don’t know any better. Where the hell does she get off thinking like this. These “people” that she was condemning are the ones that buy the tickets to see her movies. They are the reason that she gets to spend her life playing make believe and dress-up and get paid, extraordinarily well, I might add. Does she really think that all those Muslims and illegals are going “Oh look a Meryl Streep movie we should buy tickets. How deluded is she that she thinks she can degrade a fairly large portion of the population and there are no repercussions. Why doesn’t she ask Hillary what can happen when we band together. I for one will NEVER watch another Meryl Streep movie. For me this is sad because Out of Africa is one of my all time favorites.

85. Bob miracle

January 11, 2017 at 3:23 am

I learned a long time ago , If a person depends on the public to make a living a person should consider there words wisely! I can say from experience ones mouth can get his ass in trouble!

86. Rick

January 11, 2017 at 3:28 am

Has the entertainment community gone nuts? It is one thing to make jokes, but to dig your own grave is way out of your league! I will be glad when all the Hollywood assholes go to Canada as they promised they would do when he won! Goodbye and good riddance!

87. theresa

January 11, 2017 at 3:48 am

i did not watch the golden globes.i think celebrities have forgot who puts them where they are.most of them have become terrible role models for our children and that is a shame.

88. Diaz

January 11, 2017 at 3:58 am

Wow Jimmy I use to watch your show not anymore! What did it to you Jimmy? Was it you trying to kiss ass with the Hollywood Mughals? Jimmy did you get bought off. Another loser trying to appease his masters in Hollywood!!! There should be a Hollywood walk of shame with Streep, Clooney, Streisand and now Jimmy to be the first people to be on it!!!

89. Carol

January 11, 2017 at 5:09 am

Sad -I wanted to watch an awards show and got a political bashing event – Not the time or the place-shame on all of you. THANKS FOR RUINING IT FOR THE PEOPLE –

90. gustave demarco

January 11, 2017 at 5:48 am

I like jimmy but these liberals as shit, and he has joined them along with his pal seth myers,liberal asswipe . You guys want a high rating but you play only to half the country, very stupid!

91. gail

January 11, 2017 at 7:25 am

Jimmy Fallon, I think the word for your behavior is c-o-w-a-r=d.

92. Anders

January 11, 2017 at 12:16 pm

Dont care about you president. But why is this news site so full of bs . I happn to be danish cityzen. So if you conservatives think that a video with boobs ,will be censured. Then you are very wrong. We have one of the most liberate countryes on the planet. We even have legal abortion, we use it when there is use for it. You know after one night stand without protection. And so on, we surgently does give our girls/ladys the chane to get rid of onwanted children. I understand that conservative americans find it normal to carry a rapists child. You country mabe a super power……..but i our eyes. You live in the stoneage. And you even votet for barney to be your president…………your russian freind.

93. Paula

January 11, 2017 at 1:02 pm

You have a whole bunch of Ohioans that will now be boycotting these shows and actors. Making a ton of money for pretending to be something else. How sad, and how sad they use their few minutes on a stage for their opinions they really know nothing about. Pop your bubble and live in the real world.

94. JC

January 11, 2017 at 3:09 pm

I was a big fan of Jay Leno. When I disturbed when I found out he’d be leaving the “Tonight Show”. I watched a couple of episodes with Conan O’Brien, but did not like his style or humor. Later, when Jimmy Fallon replaced Conan, I decided to give him a chance. To be honest, I’m a baby boomer, and didn’t really think a younger person like Jimmy would be that funny, but I was pleasantly surprised. I found him funny and the best part was that he seemed to enjoy what he was doing and acted so excited himself to be doing the show. It also appeared by his remarks that he was a Republican (which I also applauded). However, as stated above, Hollywood must have gotten to Jimmy, because his attitude toward Trump took a 180 degree turn. As a result, I have removed him from my DVR tape list and will no longer be watching him. This is such a shame, because he’s really a funny guy when he’s not playing politics.

95. Imbit

January 11, 2017 at 4:13 pm

Fallon, Laurie, and Streep + hundreds of other similar characters tried to attack PEOTUS and the people who elected him (and decimated the Dems at national, state, and county level – everywhere…) The real problem, which only few seem to point out, is that they lied. Which is nothing new. But still:
    The only group, which would feel they are not welcome any more, are the illegal aliens who committed violent crimes. Nobody even thought, let alone publicly called for, all foreigners to be deported. Like deport British actors? What kind of dummies do they think we all are?
    So they jump like chimpansees from deporting criminal illegal aliens – to illegal aliens – to foreigners – to all foreigners. You have to hate the new admin a lot to go with that stupid, slanderous statement.
    Then ms. Streep recalled the “horror” of seeing PEOTUS insult a reporter with disabilities. He actually insulted the fellow because of the latter’s dishonest reporting. Not because of his handicap. Even so: is THAT the worst, the most horrible thing anyone has seen on TV in 2016? Like not the dead children in Syria? Or the victims of terrorism in the US, not to mention Israel? Or the slaughtered cops, or the many thousands of victims of crime in e.g. Chicago? So Trump was involved in that Serge incident. SO WHAT? Obama was silent on many horrors in the US and overseas. His silence is ALSO some kind of statement, is it not?

96. Jim Tillman

January 11, 2017 at 4:32 pm

It’s amazing to me that all those actors and actresses that live in a fantasy world think that anybody but themselves give a flip what they think! They get paid for playing something or somebody that is a fictional character and if “WE” the people think they are good enough and go to their movies they make a lot of money.. That does not mean that we think they are all intelligent enough to advise us as to how to vote in elections or to run a country in realtime. They should stick to what they do best and that’s acting. I personally don’t give a damn what they’re views are in the political arena or anything else for that matter. I just want to be entertained if I decide to watch one of their movies.

97. Katrina

January 11, 2017 at 7:53 pm

I don’t watch award shows…AWARD SHOWS…again….AWARD….SHOWS, to listen to their “acceptance speeches” to spew political garbage. These shows are meant to be fun and exciting. I shouldn’t have to watch some MILLIONAIRE celebrity get all political about a BILLIONAIRE politician! I voted for Trump and I don’t give a damn who knows it, he won, he’s our president, grow a pair of balls and grow up! If I had to endure 8 years of Obama then damn it, you can deal with Trump! You hypocrites! I bet they’d be all up his ass if he ran as a Democrat!! Hell, before all this he was featured in commercials, music videos, movies and song lyrics; “Let me hear now, let me hear now. Bill Gates, Donald Trump let me hear now!”- Country Grammar by rapper Nelly. And there wasn’t a problem. Now that he’s the president-elect and a Republican no less, there’s an issue. Man, get out of here with that B.S.!

98. Freda

January 11, 2017 at 8:03 pm

I am appalled at the way stars treat everyday Americans,we r not Stupid,have a right to make our on choices.As for u Misses never again will I watch a movie of yours Paducah ky

99. Rod Smith

January 11, 2017 at 8:36 pm

My God Mr Trump is not even in the white house yet. And so far has done more for America than that loser Muslim President Obalonie has done in 12 months

100. Estrella pillar

January 11, 2017 at 9:28 pm

These Hollywood elites do not understand that they are rich because of us deplorables! Their candidate lost and can’t embrace that HRC is crooked, treasonist, money hungry and have forgotten the common man. HRC campaigned with the rich and did not go to places that is unimportant, the common man! Trump worked hard and reached to all of us! I never watch them because their goals are to support the sex, lies, violence and disrespect of human rights! Is that what you want the youngster to see? You all not role models except for a few! You all don’t worship God, you all worship money! I urge Trumpers to not support their movies and songs! They are pathetic!

101. Irene

January 12, 2017 at 12:51 am

Golden Globe never will watch it again, that was no place to air your dislike for Trump.You stupid people just got to keep the hate going you must love causing all this trouble with your other libtards to keep the fighting the destroying ,the blocked roads,the BLM .Miss Streep you are not all that but you are a complete asshole.You could have made a speech talking about how we should all get a long and stop the bad behavior but no you decided to add more crap for the libtards to cause more trouble,I am ashamed and really mean ashamed of you and you behavior.Do you think you could have had more compassion for the young man that was torchered by four young black kids and made him drink out of the toilet do you think you could have made a point about these crimes. No you just wanted to jump on the band wagon and trash Trump.Well lady I hope you rolls all dry up and if they don’t we shall boycott you forever.

• Barry

January 13, 2017 at 12:43 am

Well said Lady

102. Stephanie

January 12, 2017 at 1:10 am

I am ashamed that people preserve everyone else’s faults and not their own. So fast to disrespect the person or persons they disagree with exactly the way they resent. And what happened to getting over it and giving the future a chance. Those who live in glass houses should be careful of throwing stones and wanting their transgrations forgiven. What happened to trying to be better than that which you find fault with. Just shows we don’t really strive to be the best we can be, rather need to tear others down to feel good about ourselves.

103. Ray Miller

January 12, 2017 at 2:07 am

Why do they NOT UNDERSTAND CLINTON IS A CRIMINAL? Her illegal emails were hacked by several foreign governments. This has been stated as fact. Congress will have no choice but to prosecute her sorry A$$ and LOCK HER UP!
    Using Soros’s money and her own corrupt Foundation funds only adds to the crimes. Waiting for the day she pays the price, and makes all these Hollywood KNOW NOTHNGS LOOK LIKE THE FOOLS THEY ARE.
    In addition Trump has ALREADY BROUGHT MORE JOBS BACK TO AMERICA before taking office, than Obama could in 8 years. AND HILLARY WOULD HAVE CONTINUED THAT TREND AS WELL.
    Been done with most of Hollywood for a long time!

104. lol

January 12, 2017 at 2:44 am

“And when the powerful use their position to bully others, we all lose.”

Surely, MERYL, you aren’t referring to all-powerful G.SOROS who, with his millions of dollars, hires thugs to destroy stores owned by hard-working middle class Americans, who sends vandals to hurt people with TRUMP hats on and who buys hedges at the right time in order to destroy national economies. Surely, MERYL, the CLINTON/OBAMA supporting superiors are NOT such BULLIES!!!

105. Leo Ped

January 12, 2017 at 4:45 am

Sorry for the disrespect displayed by numerous liberals . It will cost both of these two folk beyond their beliefs. I pray that Mr. Trump ignores them and heads into the office he has been elected to with a smile and a great next 8 years.

106. Kathy Smith

January 12, 2017 at 12:06 pm

Very disappointed in Jimmy Fallon and all the other Hollywood stars in their behavior towards our president-elect
    Donald Trump. This is a smart, deal savvy, man who is surrounding himself with the best in their fields. He is not
    Taking a salary and will not be wasting our money on vacations. He works all the time. GIVE THE MAN A CHANCE.

107. sandie

January 12, 2017 at 12:14 pm

Watch the leaving speech by bummer folks….then watch the little videos that come up as attachments ….listen carefully and you will find out why all the Hollywood luvvies are doing this…..they were pid to make a fake movie about frakking and it was all planned for them to go to his final speech to back him up and also to make trouble wherever Mr Trump went to speak .It is all there with them sitting round a table discussing it while getting drunk together. So worth watching……all on tape the idiots .Also the person behind it all can be heard talking to some woman about it must not get out that they were making the fake movie…..and it was the man with the front seat !!!

108. Marcal

January 12, 2017 at 1:20 pm

Deleting his show off my DVR!

109. Ted Gibbons

January 12, 2017 at 3:37 pm

The public will see that Fallon does not have the Talent to last.

110. A. Perreault

January 12, 2017 at 5:41 pm

It appears that Streep and Fallon could’ve been bought and paid for by the Globe Awards Committee Team or whoever forced the Globe Awards Team to change their perspective on whom they are to give awards to. Nobody gets on a big stage like this on Nat’l t.v. without a pre-screened agenda. Something is very wrong now with the Globe Awards Comittee Team allowing this massacre of Trump! This was evil and ugly

• Frank Dutton

January 12, 2017 at 8:44 pm

Some one should look into the past history of who and what they where, before there curriers took off to make them so popular, I think you’find some real nice stuff to through back in both there faces!!!

111. S. Blume

January 12, 2017 at 7:07 pm

To show how stupid and gullible these Hollywood elitists really are, they are in the process of self-destructing. Fully half of the population of the US completely disagrees with them, and most of those 150 million won’t watch them on TV or pay $13 to go to their movies. How stupid can they be? My gawd.

112. M Pyper

January 12, 2017 at 7:34 pm

If not for average Americans who voted forTrump, no star would be that successfull, because it is ths same people who support the actors and watch their movies. Politics should be left out at award functions

113. Teresita

January 12, 2017 at 8:44 pm

I always found you very childish and stupid Jimmy Fallon, but that night you just were stupidiest in all that you said, or tried to say. The mechanical failure could have been your opportunity to show what a good showman you could be, but you FAILED MISERABLY there too!!!

114. Jimmie Stallones

January 12, 2017 at 9:54 pm

Every movie star will have to recon with the negative approach on Donald Trump. I think they have disgraced the Movie Industry and this Hate Talk is very bad for the Movie Industry. This shows the I

I am very disappointed with the negative stand that Movie Stars have taken. They have low rate themselves in the eyes of the
    public.They should keep a very low proviel and keep a positive out look. A lot of people look up to them and in my opinion they need to look at what the negative response look like to the rest of Americans that Love there Country. I say if you can not support Donald leave and see if you can find a Country as great as America. You guys need to thind of your fellow man and relize that

Golden Glob you have movie Stars that think they are above the Law of this Land. I will never watch such a group of cry babies again on TV. This was the most humaliting group of people. They have no respect for our Country and decent people in this country. My opinion is Take a deep breath and try to get in with the real world.

115. Norma Jean

January 12, 2017 at 10:32 pm

Obviously The “hollywood elitist” have forgotten that US little people pay them to entertain US. So why are they on their high horse when all they will ever be are our COURT JESTERS. Get real stupid hollywood.

116. C Young

January 13, 2017 at 2:11 am

Jimmy Fallon is a true litmus test — he changes color according to the environment.

117. Colin

January 13, 2017 at 2:14 am

118. Lois Yeatts

January 13, 2017 at 4:20 am

No more watching your show!!

119. Evelyn

January 13, 2017 at 4:25 pm

I will not watch anymore reward shows. I don’t watch Jimmie Fallon anymore even though I miss the tonight show. I quit watching a long time ago when all his jokes were directed at Mr. Trump and nothing at Hillary. I always thought the Tonight show was to poke fun at alll. Same with the other night shows

120. GWen

January 13, 2017 at 4:45 pm

I do not watch your show because you are always picking on someone. It comes on right after another program that I watch. I usually go out of the room and I hear you bashing trump every evening everyday. I than turn you off. YOu are scum. the hosts before you were fun. you are not you are a total idiot. if you moved to another country let’s see how far you would get picking on your leader.

121. Ann

January 13, 2017 at 9:22 pm

How to hurt them is to find out Fallon’s sponsors and boycott the sponsor. Hit them in the pocket book and watch how things change. Money speaks louder than us deplorables.

122. jean potts

January 14, 2017 at 5:48 pm

The ‘cult’ has spoken… Their supposed power is keeping the weak, new actors appraised of their power to black ball.. Oh to be part of the Big Boys and Girls in Hollywood — thus they cower and align themselves with the element of our country that produces smut, pornography, racism against whites, profanity and a boatload of angry malcontents — just because their agenda was rejected…. WHO CARES? WHY WATCH anything they produce? WERE you ENTERTAINED with ANYTHING they do? THEY are NOT part of us.. Do NOT live like us.. They do NOT practice what they preach.. They are ACTORS for crying out loud… RICH, PAMPERED people who make LOTS of money because of our stupidity in granting them attention…

123. jean potts

January 14, 2017 at 6:46 pm

The ‘Hollywood Cult’ has spoken…. Their power is keeping the new actors — and old ones — apprised of their power to Black Ball.. Oh to be part of the Big Kids Club. thus many cower and align themselves with the element of our population who produces R and X rated Movies and Music, Show distaste for anything Christian or Military or Law Enforcement.. Proclaim they are for Women’s rights yet record vile music that denigrates women into pieces of meat. and are, now, a boatload of malcontents because their agenda was dismissed and rejected. They are NOT part of US.. They do not live like US and they do not practice what they preach to US. They are ONLY actors for heavens sake… Are you really entertained by their bias? They are rich , pampered people who make lots of money because of our stupidity in granting them attention. Do not let them be OUR voice.. Shut them out.!