Joy Behar Better Be Hungry – She’s Going To Eat A PILE Of Crow After What Oprah Just Said

Joy Behar was forced to apologize to Mike Pence for calling him a crazy person.

“The View” host has spent much of the past week dropping not-so-subtle hints that the vice president belongs in the looney bin for suggesting that God speaks to him.

Unfortunately, the Democrats’ unofficial 2020 frontrunner Oprah Winfrey just said basically the same thing in a sit down with CBS’ 60 Minutes Overtime.

To her credit, Winfrey cited her relationship with God in her decision to not (yet) formally declare her candidacy.

“I’ve never looked outside for other people to tell me when I should be making a move, and wouldn’t I know?” she told CBS’ Ann Silvio Winfrey If God actually wanted me to run, wouldn’t God kind of tell me? I haven’t heard that.”

WATCH:

On Tuesday, Behar criticized Pence’s devout faith, noting that “it’s one thing to talk to Jesus. It’s another thing when Jesus talks to you.”

“That’s called mental illness, if I’m not correct,” she continued. “Hearing voices.”

Behar’s comments drew significant ire from both her “View” co-host, Meghan McCain, and Pence himself.

WATCH:

“It’s an insult, not to me, but to the vast majority of American people who, like me, cherish their faith,” the vice president stated while in South Korea for the Winter Olympics. “It demonstrates how out of touch some in the mainstream media are with the faith and values of the American people.”

“It’s just wrong for ABC to have a television program that demonstrates that kind of religious intolerance… We’re better than that.”

What do you think about this comment below.

1. Lisa Flood

February 17, 2018 at 4:06 am

She will eventually, we can only hope understand just what she said.

2. JANET HURD

February 17, 2018 at 4:08 am

MY VIEW OF THE VIEW IS. IT IS ONE FILTHY VIAL SHOW, A BUNCH OF NO YALENT OLD HENS THAT HEIR OPINION AMOUNTS TO A PILE OF POOP. THEY NEED TO BE CANCELLED
    I WATCH NO MAIN STREAM PROGRAMS
    TRUM AND PENCE HAVE PUT BACK INTO THE WHITE HOUSE THAT OBOMA FLUSHED OUT WITH HIS RCIST CLASSLESS 8 YEARS OF PURE HELL

3. Janet Alsteen

February 17, 2018 at 4:12 am

Joy Behar’s statement is unbelievably intolerant. She has no right to judge other people’s faith.
    She has a right to her own belief whatever it is, but she should keep it to herself. She should apologize and get off of TV – NOW.

4. Nancy

February 17, 2018 at 4:15 am

The View needs to go. Their immature ranting is such an insult to the inelligence of the Average American. That’s why I do not watch the prgram

5. Patricia

February 17, 2018 at 4:37 am

VP PENCE IS A GOOD DECENT PERSON AND THE LIKES OF JOY BEHAR TO INSULT CHRISTIANS IS A CONSIDER THE SOURCE.. A REAL NON BELIEVER WHO IS A AIR HEAD DUFUS..SHE IS NOT IMPORTANT…….

6. Alvin Tallant

February 17, 2018 at 5:15 am

Vice President Pence is not just a good man. He is a godly man. A man I respect so very much.I have no respect for Joy Behar. She should be banned from TV for her many attacks upon the great majority of Americans who share the beliefs of Mike Pence.

7. Mary

February 17, 2018 at 5:26 am

I speak to God every day and he speaks to me .I truly believe that with all my heart. When ever I’m afraid and need answers he is there to guide me. I never feel like I’m crazy’ but that I’m truly blessed.

8. Paula Schumacher

February 17, 2018 at 6:24 am

Joy Behar, a part of the flaming left, needs to understand how disgusted the “civil” American public is of her hatred and condemnation of anything regarding the Trump Administration. Faith is personal and must never be maligned. Would she have made the same snide remarks of a Mormon, a Muslim, a Jewish person? Joy Behar hit a new low just when I thought she could sink no lower.

• Kelli

February 17, 2018 at 12:57 pm

Paula Schumacher — “Would she have made the same snide remarks of a Mormon, a Muslim, a Jewish person?”
      ~No, she wouldn’t have.

~Well said, by the way :)!

9. paulette

February 17, 2018 at 7:22 pm

OPRAH,IS NWO AND SHE IS NOT RUNNING BECAUSE SHE DOESNT WANT HER DIRTY LITTLE SECRETS COMING OUT OF HER CLOSET,ALSO SHE DOESN’T HEAR FROM THE GOD OF ABRAHAM,ISSAC AND JACOB,OPRAH IS NEW AGE AND VERY GOOD FRIENDS WITH THE NEW AGERS JOEL OLSTEEN AND HIS WIFE