Joy Behar Goes To Battle With Melania Trump, Loses Everything Instead [WATCH]

Earlier this week, Joy Behar of The View went on an outrageous rant, comparing illegal immigrants to Jews in the Holocaust and mocking First Lady Melania Trump. It didn’t take long for Twitter users to fire back at the liberal host.

“I do believe that people when the laws are in place when there’s a criminal, there’s nothing saying that New York can’t take care of that, that they’re not gonna deport somebody and say, ‘we put this person out,” said Whoopi Goldberg in defense of sanctuary cities.

“As I said the other day, Obama deported more illegal immigrants than any president, than any president,” she continued. “This, however, is misleading because the statistic she is quoting counts stopping illegals at the border and sending them back as ‘deporting’. “Or, undocumented immigrants, the words are like being black, or negro, or African-American.”

That’s when Behar took things to a whole new level.

“It’s sort of like the Underground Railroad in a way, it reminds me of, or the people of Germany who took in the Jews, there are people who are really in trouble, who are going to be separated from their children,” Behar said. “And anyway, where’s Melania gonna go if we don’t have any sanctuary cities?”

What do you think? Did Behar take things way too far?

What do you think about this comment below.

1. Linda Moker

May 21, 2017 at 10:15 pm

No one listems to this poor excuse of a woman anyway. The only way she can get her name in print is to attack Melania and Trump. She is such a poor excuse of a human being. Let her stay on the air for the stupid liberals to gush over. We don’t watch the view anyway.

• Marcelle Daley

May 21, 2017 at 11:21 pm

I DON’T WATCH THE SHOW EITHER. I THINK THEY ARE ALL BLOOMING IDIOTS. THEY CAN’T FIND ANYTHING BETTER TO TALK ABOUT SO THEY PICK ON THE TRUMPS. THEY SHOULD BE CANCELLED. THEY’RE TRASH.

• Bunky K

May 22, 2017 at 11:57 am

Ditto

• Debby Dayton

May 21, 2017 at 11:22 pm

The View is not worth my time.

2. Kathy Lapkowski

May 21, 2017 at 10:15 pm

Behar is an idiot !!

3. Renee

May 21, 2017 at 10:42 pm

She and whopping are low class, spoiled Hollywood idiots!!!!!!

4. Jane

May 21, 2017 at 11:00 pm

Joy is an ignorant biased individual whose words are not worth the dirt she walks on. Hey stupid, Malamia is a US citizen.

5. Anne

May 21, 2017 at 11:23 pm

I stopped watching abc all together! Another issue here is that Melania Trump is legal not illegal. And became a citizen.

6. Marion Mackay

May 21, 2017 at 11:32 pm

Melania is a naturalized citizen of the US and she did it the legal way.

7. Oty

May 22, 2017 at 12:07 am

Fuck those stupid ladies! Boycott them! I have never ever watched them having so much better programs on other channels.

8. Pam

May 22, 2017 at 12:21 am

Joy is a hateful person. Turn the channel.

9. Tammy Bettiga

May 22, 2017 at 12:34 am

SOMEONE NEEDS TO RIP A HOLE IN THERE ASS’S ..SO THEY HAVE TO SIT ON THE TOLIET…FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIFE’S……..

10. jim harmon

May 22, 2017 at 1:07 am

are they really that dumb
    last prez said constitution was out dated
    now all you hear is constitutional rights
    yes he should cut their funds if they are not notifying ICE
    they are breaking the law therefore not using their funds correctly
    Not Their Job DUMB statement

11. Brenda Howe

May 22, 2017 at 1:33 am

She/they are some kind of stupid. By the way…check out the progress of the Trump’s Middle East trip. I am so proud of my President and his family.

12. John l Reed

May 22, 2017 at 1:55 am

I am so proud of my president look what he did in Saudi araba

13. Bobbie Jensen

May 22, 2017 at 2:08 am

They are a bunch of has been couldn’t make it in the real world hide behind the show can’t do anything else bunch of racial hasbeens. Won’t watch anymore just a disrespectful bunch of bitches.

14. Mark orr

May 22, 2017 at 2:25 am

Boycott the sponsors

15. Carron

May 22, 2017 at 2:29 am

HOW CAN ANYONE COMPARE ILLEGALS ALIENS .TO THE HOUlicost.SHE IS AN IGNORNAT OLD WOMAN.SHE SHOULD BE ASHAME OF HER SELF.DOSENT SHE KNOW WHAT HITLER DID TO HER PEOPLE.SHE A FOOL.SHE IS A DISGRACE TO ALL JEWS.FOR MAKING A STATEMENT LIKE THAT.

16. Sharen

May 22, 2017 at 2:32 am

She is so empty and void of any inspiration !! When every show is to tear your Gov. Down it shows that you have nothing to offer anymore! Why does the network keep them and a network who is getting great ratings for a Tim Allen Show drops him !! Makes you scratch your head ! Duh !!

17. Carol

May 22, 2017 at 2:35 am

If The View ladies did not have The Trump’s to talk about on their show, what would they have to say?
    Picking on stupid stuff on our President and his family take up the whole hour on their pitiful show. I think they have nothing to discuss.

18. Sandie M

May 22, 2017 at 3:01 am

She is just an ugly mean jealous person, but will get hers in the end!

19. jay

May 22, 2017 at 3:35 am

Weak women..strong president!

20. Lynn

May 22, 2017 at 4:01 am

They just can’t over Trump is President. The View needs to be cancelled!!!Who watches it oh yeah the Liberals.President Trump is doing an Excellent job!!!

21. Martha

May 22, 2017 at 4:02 am

These clowns they need to back to their circus.
    They don’t have anything better to do than trash our President.
    Who watches this none sense show any way.
    People they don’t have anything to do???
    This show has to end….

22. Marlitt Arnouville

May 22, 2017 at 4:11 am

I agree with every comment about the view ,every day they just sit there and bash the trump presidency, joy behar is the worst! Heaven help their guests who disagree them.

23. James Arjuna

May 22, 2017 at 4:52 am

These people lead sheltered lives. I wonder if any of them had their child raped, or murdered by an illegal criminal if they would change their story?

24. Cindy Davis

May 22, 2017 at 5:51 am

So sick of Behr’s stupid comments that aren’t even funny. Her horrible criticism of other people is uncalled for and tasteless. They ALL need to find more interesting comments about something other than our President.

25. Sandra picciotto

May 22, 2017 at 6:38 am

I totally agree with all these comments . Trump is our cheif and commander. Have respect. Oh I realize we have freedom of speech. But this has gone far enough. It needs to stop. Our president should purchase this channel. Then what, i bet then they would kiss his a.., and say what a fantastic job he is doing. Behar needs to be removed.we are all sick of her disrespectful comments. She is ignorant. This show has been on the air to long. It is not even informative. Same old crap. Buy Joy Behar. Time to go.you have gone to far. He is our President, get over it.

26. lois long

May 22, 2017 at 8:20 am

I don’t watch that crap, I don’t think I’ve seen ten min. Of it since it aired, I think their about the stupidest people I’ve seen or heard about on the air. Now I like most of Whoopi’s older movies but she talks the dumest liberal bull shit I don’t have anything for her anymore.

27. Ellen

May 22, 2017 at 10:16 am

In order to remove The View from television we have to stop buying the products of the sponsors who support them. We CAN do this!

28. judy monahan

May 22, 2017 at 10:38 am

Never so disappointed in a show.Barbara Walters needs to cancel it Who the hell is Whoopi to call the President “you know who”. The Omahas Mr & Mrs. Hollywood. Joy Behar need duck tape over her nasty month. Watch the Talk if you want to see women behaving themselves. Never did answered these things, just so angry in Walters thought she had more classm

29. Bob Benevides

May 22, 2017 at 11:50 am

the ladies on the view are just preaching to their own liberal choir. Their sheep will regurgitate whatever they say on TV on every bulletin board they can find. No big deal. Trump is in chargeand they can’t handle it. LOL

30. Sandra

May 22, 2017 at 1:39 pm

Every time I read a brief transcript from this awful TV show, I am stunned that the hosts can’t seem to speak in coherent sentences. Random thoughts are all strung together. Ignorant women, each and every one of them. Ugly, too.

31. Angie Juliet Apgar

May 22, 2017 at 1:43 pm

She think she is funny, she is not.The executives need to just fire her.

32. Rhonda Schmitzer

May 22, 2017 at 2:26 pm

Can’t change stupid. That’s OK. Put them in TV give them a show and watch their stupidity shine. The View that is. Worst show in American History

33. Theresa

May 22, 2017 at 2:36 pm

Most of what they doesn’t make any sense grammatically. It makes my head hurt trying to understand what they are saying.

34. Wendell

May 22, 2017 at 2:56 pm

Yes I am liberal. Yes I’m not crazy about Donald Trump. Yes I do not like Joy Behar. And yes I am a nurse.I especially did not like the derogatory comments she made about us nurses last year. She needs to keep her big mouth shut and go back to the commode she lives in and then flush it

35. pat munda

May 22, 2017 at 3:21 pm

What a bunch of goof balls. Don’t watch and never will until the entire group is gone.

36. America

May 22, 2017 at 4:23 pm

I dislike this show. They all talk at the same time. Goldberg does not allow anyone to speak, if it’s not her beliefs

37. Lynn

May 22, 2017 at 5:00 pm

I don’t watch the show either,just because of these type of unhinged remarks. I can’t believe show is still on the air

38. Corinne

May 22, 2017 at 7:38 pm

These are the biggest bunch of IGNORANT LIBERAL IDIOTS that I’ve ever seen in my life!! News for Joy, Melania​ is a US CITIZEN! EDUCATE YOURSELF!

39. P I Hunt

May 22, 2017 at 7:46 pm

No, I don’t think Joy Behar is funny & get so tired of her interrupting others conversation to add her silly points!
    But, I do enjoy the View , it’s good for women to have a place to discuss what is happening in our world these days … something other than the sickening happenings in the craziness of celebrities !
    We will not all agree with their opinions , but at least it brings awareness of how politics affect each & everyone of us in our daily lives . Voter apathy over the years is what put us in this horrific position , so hopefully becoming more aware , becoming active can change things for the better!
    You keep on going women of the View & be a wake up call that we better start becoming more involved & our voices louder !!!
    BTW. , Faux news only shares one opinion & y’all are not railing about that …only when liberals have a platform do you get upset !

40. Dale

May 22, 2017 at 8:32 pm

Hey Joygo call in a hole!! If you don’t like our President then get the hell out of this country! You are a disgrace to women!

41. Elaine

May 22, 2017 at 9:52 pm

Melanie Trump,last I checked, she’s an American citizen. Your point is mute.

42. Linda

May 22, 2017 at 10:07 pm

I think Behars a stupid idiot. You know what they say about stupid? You can’t fix stupid!!! Who really cares, very few watch this stupid show and I’m definitely not one who does.

43. Tee Brown

May 22, 2017 at 11:52 pm

I love the show.you see how people talk when you don’t agree with them everyone wants to shut them down.