Joy Behar Says Melania and Donald Don’t Love Each Other and Need A DIVORCE - They're Reaction Will Blow Your Mind!

Joy Behar Says Melania and Donald Don’t Love Each Other and Need A DIVORCE – They’re Reaction Will Blow Your Mind!

For disgusting liberal protesters and their allies in the liberal biased mainstream media and in the entertainment industry, there is nothing that is too low for them to do.

They have been relentlessly attacking Donald Trump’s children and attempting to sabotage their businesses, which has thankfully backfired. They have gone so far as to paint 10 year old Barron Trump with tasteless “jokes” about him being a murderer. Now the ladies on trashy show The View just reached a new low in what they said about Trump’s marriage.

As they do, Whoopi Goldberg, Joy Behar and the other hosts on The View were having an inane conversation about the reality TV show The Bachelor, when out of the blue Joy decided to make a nasty attack about Donald’s marriage to First Lady Melania.

Behar said that Donald and Melania don’t love each other, and then stupidly said about them, “Compare them to the Obamas who looked like they loved each other. I don’t believe these two. I don’t buy it.”

They then played a clip from Trump’s inauguration where Melania looked serious, and implied that this meant taht Melania is unhappy. Behar then said that Donald has “got her as, like, a hostage up in this Trump Tower. She’s like Rapunzel. Let down your hair, Melania!” Do you think Joy Behar should be fired for this? Watch below:

Joy Behar is yet to comment on her words describing the First Family, but it is pretty obvious that she owes them an apology.

Share this so that Behar will have to apologize for her comments!

1. Wanda Chandler

March 19, 2017 at 4:55 pm

The view needs to be canceled and everyone of them fired for saying things about melania and Donald the know nothing about them I think they should keep their mouths shut I think they are a great first family I don’t even watch the view any more on the count of their sly remarks about the first family they are a,lot better than the Obama’s they don’t steal or lie to the American people

2. jtas

March 19, 2017 at 4:58 pm

Joy should go put a dick in her mouth and shut the fuck up.She is a useless piece of shit.

• Rev. Nancy Korb

March 23, 2017 at 10:50 pm

You people are sick. She IS married to him for 18 years. I think that’s pretty long for what you’re filth is trying to intimate. But it’s none of your business anyway.

• norman

March 31, 2017 at 7:54 pm

JERRY JERRY JERRY !

• Rita

March 25, 2017 at 8:25 pm

gET off the internet JOY!!!! You are so ugly, dumb shitty, know nothing but you continuously try to HURT PEOPLE YOU DO NOT LIKE BECAUSE THEIR PRETTIER THAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Lynne Tilidetzke

March 19, 2017 at 5:04 pm

Put her away forever. I don’t understand we now have a wonderful new president , first lady of class a super family and u fools are rreally showing us all that u are really brainless, stupid and last but not least assholes.

4. Okmayoe

March 19, 2017 at 5:08 pm

This is coming from a woman that only married her live boyfriend because when he went into the hospital , she couldn’t get in to see him. Such an expert….. lol

5. Karen

March 19, 2017 at 5:12 pm

How does she live with herself. She should look at herself. Her Steve, lol

6. Barb Kettle

March 19, 2017 at 5:22 pm

Joy Behar is a pig, she needs to keep her big mouth shut and retire. She is a loud mouth ugly woman with an ugly hateful heart. She is a has been that needs to go away.

7. Diane

March 19, 2017 at 5:39 pm

What great knowledge these idiots have, that they can determine whether people don’t even know are happy or not. I wonder what their lives are like..I had some so called friends once that told me everything that they think of that was with the man that I was dating. I was smart to realize they were just jealous, they wanted me to be as miserable as they were. I am still with the same man, 16 years later and I am happy.

8. Georgette Kalis

March 19, 2017 at 5:41 pm

what a dirt bag!!!!!!the view should be cancelled. no intellegence in that bunch. they act like school girls. Not funny Joy.

• Sherry

March 19, 2017 at 9:19 pm

I agree!!

• Candice

April 2, 2017 at 4:59 pm

Amen! She is worthless and vile- S is the view.

9. Linda Bishop

March 19, 2017 at 6:08 pm

Stop this its not right for you all to say such things. You all to respect others.

10. Elaine Davison

March 19, 2017 at 6:12 pm

TV Trash.

11. T Curry

March 19, 2017 at 6:22 pm

I just watched a partial View show where Whoopi was noticeably absent. The guest speaker was Tomi Lahren who is an advocate of Trump. Behar kept her head down most of the show but threw in a few of her much expected Trump barbs including the falsehood about the Trump marriage. Not sure, is Behar married? Pity the poor guy if she is as she is an overbearing a$$. I keep hoping that because of the View’s unacceptable ratings that the show will close, but no luck so far. Maybe the producers actually thing things will pick up but with Behar and Goldberg’s acidic attacks against everything conservative I don’t see that happening. Hope this time next month we will be saying bye bye to The View.

• rosie koren

March 20, 2017 at 2:49 am

All those in the View are jealous. Trump WON get over it ,he is OUR PRESIDENT show some respect,,,,,do you know how to do that?????I’d like to see the VIEW canceled!

12. Mary Cosella

March 19, 2017 at 7:52 pm

Joy Behar is an ugly, nasty minded, filthy mouthed troll. Her jealousy drives her beyond the outer limits and she should not be allowed on the air. Some of those other addle minded hags should go too. If that’s called entertainment I’ll do without. Snow flakes you are drowning in your own filth.

13. Katie Glenn

March 19, 2017 at 8:55 pm

The view is a joke… Joy Behar is a very unhappy person. I stopped watching the view years ago because of Behar an her partner in crime. How sad, Yes, I know we have freedom o speech, however, this goes too far. Has she ever really looked at herself….probably not, because it’s too damn difficult to look in the mirror. One day, you can take this to the bank, Behar will find herself very lonely and without friends. Then what would she do, blame her partners in crime for her soon to be her downfall…What goes around comes around, I hope.

14. opaww

March 19, 2017 at 9:19 pm

Don’t take any advise from anyone on the view they are nothing but bottom feeding magots

15. Mary

March 19, 2017 at 10:33 pm

Joy behr should drop of the planet

16. Sandy

March 19, 2017 at 11:50 pm

When did Behar become an expert on love. It is funny when people that have a crappy life have
    to judge others. I think she is very jealous!!!! Get off the view and work on your own life;
    not sure why they have not cancelled this “show”.

17. Michelle Hopper

March 19, 2017 at 11:58 pm

Whoopi used to be a great actress, funny as could be, but when she started trying to stick her opinions into political matters, her ignorance and hate began to show! It’s depressing and extremely irritating that she results to that type of bashing. She needs to just stop and realize that she’s not funny nor inspirational bashing and bullying the Trump’s or anyone!!

18. Susan Lown

March 20, 2017 at 1:19 am

You grown women talk like a gossiping group of teenagers. Who are you to know if a couple love each other? Not everyone needs to show there affection in public. Gee grow up. I can’t wait until this show is finally off of the air. I stopped watching years ago because what it has turned into.

19. Donna Hebert

March 20, 2017 at 1:28 am

When The View first came on I watched it a few times. The women on the show confirmed every negative stereotype of women. Instead of showing intelligent women having a mature and sometimes humorous discussion of current events it showed women being stupid, vapid, & petty. I stopped watching in embarrassment. From what I have seen it has steadily declined. What a parody of the worst of womankind! If a man’s show was like this it would be taken off the air.

20. SILVA KECHICHIAN

March 20, 2017 at 1:43 am

Fucken bitches

21. rosie koren

March 20, 2017 at 2:45 am

Joy ….jealousy will get you NO WHERE!

22. Pea

March 20, 2017 at 2:51 am

They are just busybodies and should mind their own business. They have gotten really evil and cruel to people. They should be shut down.

23. J.teramoto

March 20, 2017 at 2:59 am

Shame on them. I will never watch the view anymore. They are obnoxious and disrespectful. Good riddance

24. MaryAnn Bonfonti

March 20, 2017 at 2:36 pm

YOU ALL NEED TO RENT A PLANE AND MOVE~~~~YOU ARE ALL JEALOUS AND DISGUSTING WOMEN~~~THE ONLY REASON THIS SHOW STAYS ON IS BECAUSE PEOPLE WATCH IT TO SEE WHAT STUPID REMARKS THEY MAKE~~~YOUR WERE ALL MOVING IF TRUMP WON THE ELECTION~~~~WELL HE WON ~~~SO WHEN ARE YOU PACKING????

25. Edith Goff

March 23, 2017 at 7:55 pm

The View is not worth watching this two hateful OLD Lady’s

26. FSCIBETTA

March 24, 2017 at 12:25 am

WHY DON’T THESE JERKS GO GET A LIFE INSTEAD OF PICKING PEOPLE APART. THEY ARE THE VER ONES THAT WOULD SCREAM THE LOUDEST IF THE TABLES WERE TURNED. A BUNCH OF A– H—-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

27. Maggie Buergey

March 24, 2017 at 12:34 am

When Barbara Walters started the View, it was a great show with classy people. When she left the quality just went too low. I just don’t watch anymore. Who cares what these morons think.

28. Sherry

March 24, 2017 at 1:36 am

Yes, the show had some clasd until Barbara Walters left. now it’s just pure trash!

29. Beverly Allor

March 24, 2017 at 3:48 am

can’t stand that show

30. Frances Paaren

March 24, 2017 at 7:42 am

THE VIEW in general is really not at all interesting. Whoopie and Behaw*** begin each show with a Trump put-down and if I could stand to watch it I’d like to count the times each day that they refer in some way to the Trump family. What a limited scope for all the chatter to focus on for a whole program. It certainly speaks to the collective intelligence of the group as a whole. I do think that both Whoopie and Behaw *** should leave the show. The others might be able to interest an audience if allowed to.

31. Lloyd

March 24, 2017 at 7:53 am

She is a very sad BITCH.I think she would like President Trump to get into her pants,but he would not go near her with a pair of pliers.

32. Hernan G.

March 24, 2017 at 9:45 am

Who’s bloody business is it any ways if they love each other or not, Iet Beharwoulnt mind wearing that stone Melania wears….

33. Jimmy B Ivey

March 24, 2017 at 2:59 pm

Why would anyone listen to that person

34. Jimmy B Ivey

March 24, 2017 at 2:59 pm

Why would anyone listen to that person

35. L geegee

March 24, 2017 at 4:42 pm

Behar and Whoopie are useless pieces of shit!

36. Richard Carpenter

March 24, 2017 at 7:05 pm

These people are stupid and need to get off the air They need to enroll in the crazy house Maybe one person will go off on them

37. Beverly

March 24, 2017 at 7:19 pm

loud mouth disgusting ugly repulsive stupid nasty democrats can’t except DEFEAT

38. geri

March 24, 2017 at 7:21 pm

I do not know how they stay on the air with only an audience of 7

39. U.W.

March 25, 2017 at 12:59 am

That’s why she needed a century to fool one, close to ….. , to marry her. She is a big mouth Nothing, not able to think, just blarring out all the shi… growing and crawling around her head.

40. U.W.

March 25, 2017 at 1:17 am

OMG! What disturbing, disgustingindividuals. Shame on you! About Joyless everybody knows that she doesn’t have any morals. And going that far, if Donald would have been interested in her, she would have accepted with flying colours. She is nothing and has to live on gossip and insulting other people. What a lowlife! That’s why she is, where she is.

41. Geraldine

March 25, 2017 at 8:24 am

These women, with WG and JB leading the pack, are pathetic. The topics they choose to discuss on a daily basis are baseless and superfluous. What I’d like to know is since when are they experts on other peoples’ marriages? I am astounded that a show as nonsensical as The View is still on the air. Obviously, there are many bored and gullible people with nothing better to do than watch this crap!

42. C. Ellert

March 25, 2017 at 9:18 am

Unfortunately in our country these days, every whiny, loose moral person, with a twisted sense of values, believes they have the right to attack everyone else with a conservative view, and more of a moral based value system. Sadly, people who publicly say they hate bullies, labeling others as bullies, usually are the bullies themselves… It’s quite unfortunate for us all we have to see their ugliness on the television and see it branded as a “talk show”, to inform people, and spread their personal agenda with the masses. I never choose to watch this show, because their ignorance disgusts me. I frankly think there are people like some appearing on this show are poor representations of woman-kind, and the average Americans opinions. Joy Behar is not the end all and be all. She isn’t the voice of all knowing, expert intellect, with Divine insight of President Trump’s marriage and personal relationship with his wife, family, or anything else. She just spouts ridiculous hate based speculations, and makes dirty jabs at people she dislikes, up on her little soapbox. Too bad she is such a shallow hate-filled person… Annoyed that is what networks thinks people, men or women, want to see and hear.

43. Mary overby

March 25, 2017 at 2:01 pm

I will never watch the view again and I think it should be canceled . These people are supported to be intelligent and they sound like a bunch of school children. Especially joy she cannot say a good thing about anyone.

• Mary overby

March 25, 2017 at 2:03 pm

44. Fred Higgenbottom

March 25, 2017 at 3:17 pm

“Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.” ― William F. Buckley Jr.

45. Carol Massingill

March 25, 2017 at 5:50 pm

Their reaction. Not they’re reaction.

46. Mrs. Gennie Jane Crowder

March 25, 2017 at 10:55 pm

I have never liked the show, what little I have watched. It turns my stomach that those females would act so out like kids on a play ground that do not know how to behave in public. They should be sitting in their what ever and quite poisoning the air waves with their destructive talk. The show has made the air waves of TV dirty and a disgrace to the American people.

47. Helen

March 31, 2017 at 9:47 pm

The View is a total waste of time!!! People like Whoopie and Joy ruined it and I won’t be watching as long as they are bad mouthing everyone!!! There is nothing funny about either of them! I have better things to do with my time than listen to their trash talk!!!

48. Dusty maslo

March 31, 2017 at 11:41 pm

Who watches those on “the View” ? Worst show on TV

49. Suzanne Arnold

April 1, 2017 at 3:07 am

The View is a show filled with hateful women!!! They should all grow up! I was taught to respect your PRESIDENT & if you can’t say something NICE, say NOTHING!!! GOD BLESS our President & his whole family!

50. Lee Turner

April 1, 2017 at 1:09 pm

I can’t bear to listen to these people and their hate rants ..joy gets all upset if anyone dares implies anything about her precious Obama but is flapping her mouth about The Trumps even when they’re not talking about the Trumps ..because they don’t put on a show for the cameras doesn’t mean they don’t love each other ..I for 1 think they have a great love..you can see it in their eyes and the little things like the taking hold of the hand I think they are an amazing couple ..and that Trump keeps her locked in Trump towers ..its people just like the view panel that keep Melanie in the tower to protect her son ..disgusting display of hatred from these supposedly intelligent women but I fail to see it ..

51. Frannie Albers

April 1, 2017 at 5:26 pm

WHY DON’T YOU MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE BEEN MARRIED A LONG TIME AND WE DON’T SHOW AFFECTION OUT IN PUBLIC. THATS FOR HOME NOT IN PUBLIC