Juan Williams BOMBS Kellyanne Conway With Hate! HE NEVER EXPECTED THIS TO HAPPEN

The liberals seem to have no clue about the things they’re doing. The only thing they care for is hating Trump. Liberals were long “fighting” about women’s right and advancements, and they keep saying that conservatives hate women. Yeah, right.

Former Trump campaign manager Kellyanne Conway will be Trump’s strategist right after the inauguration. But, Juan Williams is always here to spoil things, according to Conservative 101. He even claimed that Conway is a bad mother. Wonder why? It’s because she accepted the position.

Here’s what Maria Bartiromo told Kellyanne on the matter.

“It’s funny, we were talking with Juan Williams earlier, and he was questioning, ‘Well, Kellyanne has four kids. How’s she going to do it?’”

Kellyanne said, “I would say that I don’t play golf and I don’t have a mistress, so I have a lot of time that a lot of these other men don’t. I see people on the weekend spending an awful lot of time on their golf games and that’s their right, but the kids will be with me, we live in the same house, and they come first.”

She continued, “Everyone has to do what’s best for their family and that’s why I didn’t jump immediately on a position that was offered to me early in the transition because there’s a lot to weigh. My children are 12, 12, 8 and 7, but I certainly hope too that we continue the conversation as a nation about the balance that many men and women face.”

What do you think of Kellyanne’s response? Will she be successful in doing her job?

Source: Worldpoliticus

1. BOB

December 26, 2016 at 6:52 am

awesome!!!!!!!!!!

• A. Perreault

December 26, 2016 at 6:12 pm

She is Awesome.., and her answer to Juan Williams was waaaayyyy too Intelligent for this jerk.

• Patti

December 26, 2016 at 6:32 pm

She will do just fine, What Willians does not relise is Woman can handel the task of working and raising a family just fine . Unlike some men who seen to have to escape the stress of kids buy running to the gym,golf course, or having a few drinks with the guys after a day at work ! If you ask me he just showed the American woman how OFF COURSE he is when it comes to a womans job either at home 24/7 or on a job and than home. As the old saying goes ” A WOMANS JOB IS NEVER DONE ” !!! Obviously he has alot to LEARN ABOUT WOMAN before he shoots off his Big Mouth !

2. Joellen

December 26, 2016 at 7:04 am

You go girl I don’t know why libs are so clueless but many women take care of their families like wonderwomen.They can do it all we prefer not to cause we didn’t make them by ourselves but have no fear I have awesome daughters that had to.And the kids are great one graduated in college and military.One highschool accepted military academy graduating high school going special ops with God’s blesding .Just cause he clueless women rule and if needed be can do it all.

3. Denzel Shooperoni

December 26, 2016 at 7:15 am

Clueless Juan just stepping on his tongue once again.

4. Luigi

December 26, 2016 at 8:24 am

Juan needs to be canned from FOX. He needs to opens a Taco/Chicken and Waffle Truck.

5. Robert Jones

December 26, 2016 at 1:10 pm

Juan Williams seems to only like blacks and latinos. He rants about everyone else, but gives those two groups a pass. Hmmmmmm

6. MAX

December 26, 2016 at 1:20 pm

williams is fox’s token racist and you can thank oreilly for bring him to fox

7. Toni

December 26, 2016 at 1:48 pm

She was way too nice. I watch fox daily and he’s the one person I can not stand. He is always putting his foot in his mouth. He’s the dumbest person on that show.

8. Audrey Wallace

December 26, 2016 at 2:07 pm

We are not our mothers anymore – Woman have figured out to have a family and a career if they so desire – I did – and my kids turned out just great – you have to have more energy, be very organized and love your career – IMHO Kelly Ann fits all these –

9. Kathy

December 26, 2016 at 2:35 pm

Juan is a classless JERK and racist! Everytime he opens his mouth, he I seats his foot. Have to mute the TV when he comes on.

10. George

December 26, 2016 at 2:56 pm

Jaun is a liberal and a racist so don’t ask for advise from Juan because racist will always will be a racist that’s why his son is a republican

11. Mike Myers

December 26, 2016 at 5:09 pm

Kellyanne is the bomb she is what a Republican woman looks like hard working Family first Respectable This woman Has a Brain and a Heart and we love her.

12. LUZ

December 26, 2016 at 6:17 pm

I AM TIRED SEEING JUAN FACE, FIRE HIM.

• Chas

December 26, 2016 at 6:33 pm

I agree Lux, I can not stand to hear him , and his liberal views

13. Margie Skistimas

December 26, 2016 at 8:12 pm

She is soooo right! He’s just jealous!

14. C Nelsen

December 26, 2016 at 8:13 pm

Juan is SO RACIST AND SEXIST that it IS laughable. doesn’t he even pay attention to what he says…for the party of “women’s rights” they sure think it is ONLY after men have what they want…I was told as a young woman that if they “gave the job to me, though qualified, I would be “depriving a family man of a job to support his family’…”. I was a single woman at the time & don’t know WHO they thought was going to “support” me… THAT is while I was working at a bank run by the likes of Hubert Humphrey’s son-in-law…the “great liberal” of his day…and it’s STILL like that…proof is in Juan Williams…

15. Marilyn L Lester

December 27, 2016 at 3:29 am

She was very good in her last position, so I am sure she will excel in this one. Juan Williams is such a racist and a leftwing liberal.
    I know Fox News has to have a token liberal, so it might as well be Juan Williams.

16. grumpiestoldman

December 27, 2016 at 2:48 pm

Kellyanne could easily take this dude in a UFC ring.