Just In: Bill Ray Cyrus Makes Emotional Statement About His Daughter Miley

Billy Ray Cyrus didn’t know how to respond after he saw a disturbing image of his lovely daughter partying and doing drugs. Miley spent past few years figuring out how to put her on track and remind her what is important in life. Her rebelliousness led to trouble with the law couple of times, but she never stopped. Anyhow, she is now ready to change for better.

“Miley Cyrus ‘digs deep in her soul,’” Cyrus said. “I think she just kind of found herself at a spot where it was a good time to learn into her roots and just enjoy the music process, and dig deep in her soul. She has a great album coming out.”

It seemed like in the past she couldn’t figure out what to do with her life. And now things are changed.

“I have not smoked weed in three weeks, which is the longest I have ever gone without it,” Miley said. “I am not doing drugs, I am not drinking, I am completely clean right now. That was just something that I wanted to do.”

She released a new album called “Malibu” and obviously she is returning to country style.
“I have got a tattoo of Johnny Cash’s autograph that he gave me when I was a little girl that says, ‘I am in your corner.’ Dolly Parton is my fucking godmother. The fact that country music fans are scared of me, that hurts me. All the nipple pastie s**t, that is what I did because I felt it was a part of my political movement, and that got me to where I am now. I am evolving.”

It appears that she is making changes in her life the better. Now, all that she needs is our unconditional support.

Please share this post on Facebook if you think Miley Cyrus can’t change.

What is your opinion on this? Scroll down to comment below!

1. brendan

June 29, 2017 at 1:27 am

The entire cyrus family needs to be committed.

2. Pingback: Just In: Bill Ray Cyrus Makes Emotional Statement About His Daughter Miley – USSA News | The Tea Party's Front Page

3. Gloria Zeiters

June 29, 2017 at 1:51 am

She is a pig and she certainly was NOT raised right! Her parents did a lousy job raising her. They were probably too busy with their own life to even care what she did. I have never seen any “performer” do the filthy things she did on stage. They can call it what they like, but she has no morals and, obviously, was not taught any.

4. JJ Fisher

June 29, 2017 at 2:12 am

Anybody can change. I just don’t feel the sincerity in her wish, nor has she shown any real effort toward it so far! After acting like an idiot in what I have heard she has been doing, I hope she can, and does, improve her actions and attitude!

5. Pat Kirk

June 29, 2017 at 2:12 am

Miley I got to loving you when you were Hannah Montana on tv. My children and I watched every espisode of the show. What happened to you I’ll never know. I know you have changed into this horrible person that nobody knew. The way you dressed, your dirty mouth, drugs and your appearances. Yu are a beautiful young lady and your voice is like no other. Please go back to Hanna and then you will see how many millions of people will love you again. Find that young man that was in your movie when you went home to grandmas house and helped raise the money to save the town. Please turn your life back to those days and very one will forget ll about your bad years that you portrayed yourself as evil and heartless. We will always love you just the way you are!!(were) E-mail me please Miley ❤️

6. Pingback: Just In: Bill Ray Cyrus Makes Emotional Statement About His Daughter Miley

7. Sandi Kelly

June 29, 2017 at 4:47 am

Such horrible language on here makes me know I don’t want her album in my home at all. If she is low minded enough to use the f word and all of the others, then I don’t want my children listening to her sing and make her a goddess in my little family

8. Luisa

June 29, 2017 at 6:29 am

She hasn’t changed for the better. She needs to clean up her mouth and her words.

9. Donald Glenn

June 29, 2017 at 11:52 am

None of her mess will not be found around me or mind ever!

10. SHIRLEY

June 29, 2017 at 1:09 pm

ANYONE CAN SAY THAT THEY HAVE CHANGED–!!! NOT THAT HARD TO DO–BUT LETS SEE IN THE REAL WORLD IF SHE ACTUALLY DOES CHANGE—THATS THE REAL POINT IN THIS. COME ON MILLEY —SHOW US that YOU HAVE CHANGED. NOT WITH YOUR MOUTH BUT WITH ACTIONS TO PROVE IT.

11. J Witthuhn

June 29, 2017 at 1:37 pm

Now that she’s a has been she trying to turn the cornor.

12. Charlotte Richardson

June 29, 2017 at 3:12 pm

Too little;too late

13. marguerite morley

June 30, 2017 at 7:08 pm

Poor thing!!She needs help !thought she was going to marry that hunk and leave the USA??She was on her mom and sisters show and seemed normal unlike her tattooed brother,Weird family!!

14. CMB

June 30, 2017 at 8:52 pm

She has a potty mouth and by the look of her actions and doings, her soul is probably pretty stained. I’m not judging, its just what I hear and see.

15. Frances. Lyons

July 2, 2017 at 8:39 am

Leave Miley alone,she will come back to her roots ,I knew she would ,I love Miley I am an 84 yr old Fan