JUST IN: California Officially Begins Secession Process – What’s Your Response?

California is one of the most dysfunctional places to live in America. Their residents have now decided that they don’t even want to be part of the United States anymore.

According to The Sacramento Bee, California is currently putting a ballot measure through that would help allow them to secede from the Union. They need 585,000 signatures to get it considered, and they are working hard to achieve that goal. There is something seriously wrong with Californians.

The Golden State is working on this move for no apparent reason. We know that they hate President Trump with a fiery passion, and they don’t even have sensible reasons for hating him so much.

If we had to guess, we would say it would have to do with their Leftist Representation, such as Reps. Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters. These two people alone preach pure hatred.

We find it odd that Waters can be so upset when she is a millionaire and living in a 4 million dollar home. Despite being rich beyond the average person’s wildest dreams, Waters still believes that she is a poor, oppressed black woman. It is unbelievable how hard she pushes the victim complex.

The Left has this mentality that they are morally superior to EVERYONE, and if you disagree with them, you are probably a racist, bigot, and/or a white male. We cannot wrap our minds around their thought process.

Our nation used to have civil debates where people discussed ideas. We were free thinkers, and people tried to understand other people’s thoughts, even if they didn’t agree with them.

Now, California is having NONE of that, and the people there are seeking the ultimate “safe space,” their own country. How intolerant do you have to be to want to be your own independent country because other people don’t think the way you do?

There is no pleasing the Left. They don’t want to work together in unison; they want full superiority. If they don’t have complete control, they accuse and blame people, branding them with hateful labels. It’s pathetic.

Let’s not forget, the people in California LOVE trampling on our freedom of speech. Remember at UCLA Berkely when Milo Yiannopoulos was prevented from speaking due to rioters? They did the same thing to Ann Coulter, Gavin McInnes, and they are trying to stop Ben Shapiro from speaking on September 14th, 2017.

The close-minded people in California are going to pay for their reckless behavior. There is going to come a time when they are overrun by illegal immigrants, broke, and clueless on what to do next. It is going to be one of those brilliant, “We told you so!” moments. Even after all of that happens, they are still not going to listen.

What do you think about this comment below.

1. billy miller

July 27, 2017 at 2:37 am

IT`S A SHAME, BROWN IS BRAIN DEAD,

• Patricia Murphy

July 27, 2017 at 2:58 am

Not just Brown, but all of the voters who put him and the other Idiots in office. Not all Californians are agreeing to this, but you can bet they will get their signatures, from those who are not aware of the consequences nor how the process works.

• SHIRLEY REED A. BAGGETT

July 29, 2017 at 7:13 pm

WHAT ABOUT THE PEDOPHILE RING JUST UNCOVERED IN HOLLYWOOD??? NEARLY 300 ARRESTED. SOUNDS JUST LIKE H.WOOD DOESN’T IT.

2. Pingback: JUST IN: California Officially Begins Secession Process – What’s Your Response? – The Conservative Truth

3. john nutt

July 27, 2017 at 2:40 am

Great,anyone leaving the state charge them to leave,put sanctions on “import goods from the eastern US. Let’s see how long before there are no more residents in Calif. !

4. Dorothy Schneebeli

July 27, 2017 at 2:44 am

Once out, they can’t come back. Bye.

5. slp

July 27, 2017 at 2:45 am

This isnt new. . .they tried before. . .obvious failure. They can become Mexico . . . I have always said they were land of misfit toys. . . .Hope they are successful this time

6. Janet Wagner

July 27, 2017 at 2:46 am

Great idea. Go now. Go quickly and keep all the Hollywood, mindless actors there to run the new country.

7. James Arjuna

July 27, 2017 at 2:47 am

California is the capitol of disease, suffering and death. They have promoted MSM sex to the point where young men are going blind from second stage syphilis in an epidemic along the coast of CA.

• Maggie

July 29, 2017 at 10:54 pm

Not everyone in California believes in the shit that is going on. I wished we could get brown and Pelosi and the illegal immigrants out of California. I have been here my entire life. I am discussed with My State. I am tired of all the damn States taxes. I had good health care but when Obamacare showed up the state took my insurance and told me to get Obamacare. What a joke my husband and I made to much money. SO we went without Insurance for 7 years Had paid the damn fine to the IRS every year for not having Insurance. It was either Insurance or House Payment. Also used our 401K money when my husband got sick and could not work. WE still did not Qualify for OBAMACARE. What would you do? Now I am paying the IRS payments every month for earilier withdrawal penalties over my 401K. At our current rate we will never be able to pay it off. F— THE DEMOCRATS!!!! and their great ideas.

8. Sally Becker

July 27, 2017 at 2:50 am

GOOD BYE! DON’T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU WHERE THE LORD SPLIT YOU.

9. DR Richard M

July 27, 2017 at 2:50 am

Well that is one way to get rid of their corruption and pelousy –gorilla waters=== feinbergerstein and troll harris–and baldy brown and the rest of the garbage

10. Pingback: JUST IN: California Officially Begins Secession Process – What’s Your Response?

11. Vicki205

July 27, 2017 at 2:57 am

Did they consider no more federal funding if that become they’re own country. What a bunch of losers.

12. Pingback: JUST IN: California Officially Begins Secession Process – What’s Your Response? – Conservative Politics

13. jean

July 27, 2017 at 3:04 am

Give it to Mexico who cares !

14. DMFellows

July 27, 2017 at 3:04 am

Go for it, USA would be a much better country without California.

15. Rhonda

July 27, 2017 at 3:04 am

Let them go, hell guess there vote wont count in 2020.

16. Michael

July 27, 2017 at 3:05 am

Let’s see, that would be how many electoral votes the Dems wouldn’t get? I say go for it, California!

17. T JONES

July 27, 2017 at 3:18 am

AMEN SALLY…I CAN’T DECIDE IF ITS THE WATER OR THE AIR OR ITS JUST A HUGE CASE OF SUPER STUPID OUT THERE..I LIVED IN S. LAKE TAHOE FOR 10 YEARS AND I DEALT FIRST HAND WITH A LOT OF THE STATE OF THE MENTALLY DERANGED FOLKS..AND AGAIN THE ALTITUDE DID NOT HELP…..

18. Don McClain

July 27, 2017 at 3:24 am

Now we know where to build the WALL.

• Linda

July 27, 2017 at 8:39 am

Hahaha, love it ♡

19. Capman911

July 27, 2017 at 3:24 am

I’ll believe it when I see it. It’s like when all of the libs were going to Canada if Trump was elected. Canada didn’t want there sorry asses. There are a lot of good people in parts of Cali. I hope the good ones can split the state to west and east Cali and the east stay with us. No nore of the rotten Dems in our senate or congress. By Pelosi and the rest of your rotten gang.

20. Joseph Smith

July 27, 2017 at 3:25 am

If they are successful they could become a sanctuary country for leftists. California would be an easy move for the left in other states. No need to hear from the hollywood elite after that. The western end of the wall would need to make a turn and head north. Is there anything we could do to help expedite this?

21. Joan

July 27, 2017 at 3:26 am

Happy to see you go!

22. Brenda Stilwell

July 27, 2017 at 3:36 am

Good riddens to bad rubbish. It can’t happen fast enough. This ALSO MEans we don have to listen to they bitch…bitch…bitch.

23. ALAN

July 27, 2017 at 3:56 am

California will not be allowed to go independent , there are Military bases in California , there are defense plants in California and many other important corperationin California important to the United States.Also California will have no currency no military no help with wild fires no help after a big Earth quake.there will be no help with there infrastructure and California is broke !
    Also the United States will not allow any Russian or Chinese military bases in California. The next time there is a drought there will be no water from the Colorado River !!!

24. gracie

July 27, 2017 at 3:59 am

If they secede….I secede from California…and i was born and raised here when she was the Golden State! Brown and all teh communist libs have ruined it for us all!

Our other house is out of state….that will become our primary residence and we may sell here! Good luck Brown….No one left to pay your extraordinary tax bills!

25. JR

July 27, 2017 at 4:26 am

Good riddance! We’ll get rid of 99% of the perverts, hollywood, illegal aliens, and communists.

26. Suzy Wright

July 27, 2017 at 4:35 am

So, this is one way of getting rid of Waters, Pelosi, Feinstein and all the others. California should not have representatives in the House or the Senate.

• Moi

July 29, 2017 at 2:09 pm

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! and good riddance!

27. V. Gonzales

July 27, 2017 at 5:22 am

Is it wrong that I live in California and think that my state and this concept are about as stupid as you can get? I realized within my first 6 months serving in the world’s finest Navy that Californian’s have a ridiculous superiority complex. Most are Liberal, hate-mongering and fake news spewing degenerates. I am looking desperately for work in a better location since California is apparently out of it’s damned mind.

28. Jackie C

July 27, 2017 at 5:30 am

ADIOS, MF’ers!

29. EW

July 27, 2017 at 5:44 am

Hold on! You may think all Californians fit the liberal stereotype. We don’t. The Bay Area…”San Francisco” area, and L.A. area are the voices you ever hear. The rest of us are voiceless. Our votes are already decided before they are legally counted. Many of our young people in the conservative Central Valley don’t vote, in despair, because their votes are already decided by the 8 o’clock ballot closing; no vote count. You may say “Happy to see us go” but California has the access to ports and the Central Valley is the bread basket of the world. I say, impeach our lunatic governor, Jerry Moombeam Brown and hope Nancy Pelosi retires.

30. brad

July 27, 2017 at 6:27 am

Kind of ironic since California is about entirely dependent on the US Federal Government financially.

31. Max

July 27, 2017 at 6:31 am

One day earthquake will sink California to sea. USA will save a lot of money by letting them go. Better to build the wall between USA and California in order to prevent refugees from coming out of there.

32. Roger Phillips

July 27, 2017 at 8:33 am

Let them make their choice and accept the consequences of it

33. Bob

July 27, 2017 at 9:59 am

Perfect, this is wonderful!! California succeeds, Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters are no longer members of Congress, they can run their own little country. Hollywood then be in another country so they don’t have to worry about moving out of the US, then best of all, all of those liberal, progressive Democrats can no longer vote in our elections’! I can’t imagine anything better. Oh yes, then President Trump could put a ban on travel on California . . . How fast can we make this happen!

34. Becky Fahrenkrog

July 27, 2017 at 11:08 am

Do all Californians believe this way or is it just the cities who cannot sustain life without importing all of the basics ie food & water? Isn’t there an agricultural area of the state that is more conservative just not as populous to have a loud voice? Maybe the voters need to do a little research & quit listening to the know nothing celebrities that think they are the center of the universe.

• Dorothy Salwasser

July 27, 2017 at 4:30 pm

I live in the central valley. I am a Grape grower. I DO NOT want to secede from the union.

• Geri Janzen

July 27, 2017 at 4:42 pm

I agree with Becky Fahrenkrog

• Donna Beard

July 28, 2017 at 4:26 am

It’s the cities. Look at an election map. All red with a few blue dots. City spots, the scourge of California. I’ve doubted the legitimacy of our elections for years. We barely have a voice.

• GPutt

July 30, 2017 at 11:34 am

Maybe California needs to implement their own Electoral College system.

35. Robert Coughlin

July 27, 2017 at 11:15 am

I have lived in the South since 1967. California may have forgotten the last Civil War but my neighbors, friends and family have not. If they are stupid enough to begin a shooting war, they will know the tragedy of being a conquered people and it will haunt them for generations. Ask any native Georgians why the name William Tecumseh Sherman is still hated. God help us. There will be blood. They cannot win.

36. michael rogers

July 27, 2017 at 11:16 am

bye bye there vote for pres the right will be in power for a long time dems will be gone move are military bases out of there make California get pass ports to come to America . movie stars will need visas to work in America . lol stop all food stamps welfare travel . if a no more walters or Pelosi that will be a best thing that could happen.sorry for the good Californian but you need to fight and fight hard you might just move away start else where the state is broke now it will be the poorest state around .

37. Brenda Crawford

July 27, 2017 at 11:24 am

i know many wonderful, kind and caring people in california and can’t believe they would be or are, happy with much of anything going on there today….it’s a shame they can’t move away from there and president trump have a big wall put on the east side of california to lock all the whackos and their crazy ideas of no borders and everyone welcome all to themselves and they can figure out how to deal with what comes next…….if they only knew what they were getting into…..oh well, in this country they do still have choices to make and consequences to live with and praying that doesn’t affect the rational people still left in our country…very sad for sure….

38. Robert Stine

July 27, 2017 at 11:26 am

Perhaps this is good, as if they are a separate country, they can be invaded and taken over if doing an hostile acts of attacking the president and country.

39. George D. Ballentine

July 27, 2017 at 12:01 pm

California is at a decision point where it appears to me that it is indeed time to consider splitting off half of it into a new separate state. I do not agree at all that ALL Californians are Liberal and would agree to taking such a dangerous step as to actually totally secede from the Union. Where to put the dividing border line I can’t even guess, and would need to be very carefully made after serious consideration – not just arbitrarily drawn by people having no real inside knowledge of the various factors involved. I hope they might seriously consider it but equally I hope it isn’t something rushed into and later regretted. We saw states divided at the beginning of the War between the states when states like Virginia split into two. Are we headed into another “War between the States” ?

40. Red

July 27, 2017 at 12:26 pm

Frankly I have been there many times. Its a melting pot and they think they are better than you and smarter than you. Cut off all federal monies and their should be no bailouts when they come crying. Build a wall separating them. I could give a crap less about those idiots.

41. Cindy Payne

July 27, 2017 at 1:32 pm

What will they do when there’s a big disaster and they can’t get the U.S. to give them funds and all the other freebies and benefits? Would newborns be American citizens? What about social security and Medicare?

42. Henry van Dalen

July 27, 2017 at 1:38 pm

I feel sorry for the Republicans that live there that don’t want any part of that.

43. buck

July 27, 2017 at 1:39 pm

How stupid are these people,what are they going to do when they find out they will have no federal funds for their wellfair programs,no milatary to defend them,no help from US government at all.

44. Sue Griffin

July 27, 2017 at 1:52 pm

What? This is the first I’ve heard of such a foolish thing. As for you California haters, your self-righteous judgment of this great state is darn scary. I am a transplant to California and it is not just a state full of fruits and nuts. We aren’t perfect, nor do I know any state that is perfect. But I lived in NY state and let me tell you…I have never seen a state with worse politics. I lived in Albany btw. CA is a compassionate state. Sometimes our compassion here is over-the-top. That is true. We have a system for the poor called MediCal and it has helped so many people. CA has often led the nation in various ways. But I haven’t heard (except jokingly) anything about seceding from the Union. Good grief, Charlie Brown.

45. Bill

July 27, 2017 at 2:08 pm

I think it’s great. Then US would not need to support them anymore. From an article I read, US governments spends about $368 billion a year on California for various reason. We could put that money to better use, now! Sayonara, California!

• Alice beatty

July 27, 2017 at 10:24 pm

Agree with you

46. John

July 27, 2017 at 2:39 pm

Bad thing. We do not need some rogue state in the continental U.S., Our do nothing Congress needs to take care of this and stop it before it is too big to stop.

47. Nancy

July 27, 2017 at 2:44 pm

Wow! Just wow! I live in California and I know of no persons who would actually support this. I have heard it was a possibility that Brown would try, but this is the first I’ve seen that says it could happen. I’m sure there are those who would support this, but a lot of California is occupied by regular people who love this state and do not appreciate all that has been done in our names. People are condemning all of California, based on some and judging as they say California judges. When did our country become so quick to condemn everybody and everything on a bulk basis? You are welcome to your opinions, but don’t make me the basis of your judgment. It still has to go to the vote before anything can be decided. Thank you Becky Fahrenkrog for being thoughtful.

48. Joyce

July 27, 2017 at 2:49 pm

I’m a Californian. If Cal.separates, I’m leaving and going to Indiana. Not all Californians think that way.

49. Kimberly Brokaw

July 27, 2017 at 2:57 pm

Not going to happen – too many sensible, but quiet, people in California.

50. Peggy Smith

July 27, 2017 at 3:32 pm

One good earthquake and tsunami would take care of that problem!! Just drop them off in the ocean. They are moving into our neighboring states spreading their vitriol and loonie thinking so good-bye, haters!!

51. Alan Fraize

July 27, 2017 at 3:38 pm

WHY AREN’T THE PEOPLE OF CAL GETTING RID OF HIS ASS AN ALL THE DEMORATS THAT ARE TRYING TO DESTROY THAT STATE THEY GOT CAUGHT TRYING TOO DO IT TO THE NATION NOW THERE TRYING TOO DO IT ONE STATE AT A TIME.

• Cheryl Kelly

July 27, 2017 at 5:12 pm

I live in California and am not a supporter of Brown or any of his leftist antics, like passing a law that illegals can vote! That makes if impossible for independents and conservatives to have a voice. I think California should be divided into sections so that the most liberal sections, which are mostly Nor Cal would secede and the rest of the state could still be part of the USA. The idea was floated around a few years ago but nothing happened. Maybe we should resurrect it and put it into motion. There are so many of us here that are not happy at all with what is happening here and there are many who are bailing and moving. It’s not so easy for the rest of us to pick up and leave family, job, etc. Very discouraging…

• Sharon Morin

July 27, 2017 at 11:31 pm

We don’t need the influence that California breeds esp for our young people.

• Stacey maines

July 29, 2017 at 3:24 am

Because we are outnumbered! There just isnt enough of us patriotic Americans left. We have been the minority for sometime now. What the democratic party has become is illegal immigrants or past illegal immigrants. They make up the states population this is why democratic representives are for stuff they never were before. I have read on several different sites many Americans against it here swear they will fight and civil war will be imminent. I will vote against this stupid crap that only someone with shit for brains came up. I was born and raised in California and hate to see it become the shit hole it has started to be become.I resent the fact im being run out of the only home Ive ever known.I hope civil war does break out over it…..It would be awesome to run these idiots hell bent on destroying this state out of here!

• Cyn

August 3, 2017 at 11:11 pm

We can’t. There isn’t even one Republican on the ballot for which to vote. CA is run by a bunch of blood sucking morons that is funded by the filthy rich celebrities that wouldn’t know how to survive in the real world. Sickening what is happening here.

52. Thomas McNeely

July 27, 2017 at 3:48 pm

I think this would be great! They would not get any federal money and Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters!

53. Patrick Sims

July 27, 2017 at 4:06 pm

The best thing to do is to let each county in California make its own choice to stay as part of the United States—and let the rest go off and become the enchanted kingdom of California.

54. Randy Sieg

July 27, 2017 at 4:31 pm

Sound like another Soros inspired plan to break down nations and borders… the wackos are out of control…

55. Bettie Skelton

July 27, 2017 at 4:41 pm

If the people are willing to let these idiots control their state then so be it.
    We should not import any thing from that state and have no connection with it if they wish to follow Brown.

56. MARY EDITH CONLEY

July 27, 2017 at 5:32 pm

I think it is pretty funny, where are they going to get their electricity.Also, they get more money back from the fed than they pay in. So they will go broke much quicker than they think. Oh, that’s right they don’t think.

57. James Raisor

July 27, 2017 at 6:03 pm

Perfect. Withdraw US military, strengthen the border with California / stop all federal funding immediately. They will no longer be represented in the US Government nor will they be able to join the union ever again.

58. Richard Groce

July 27, 2017 at 6:33 pm

If that happens I suppose a person wanting to go there on vacation would have to have a PASSPORT in order to enter a foreign country, huh?

59. Eduardo V. Rodriguez

July 27, 2017 at 6:35 pm

LET THEM GO!! The sooner the better. It’ll be a good step to recover the beautifulness of our country!

60. Linda

July 27, 2017 at 7:22 pm

Great then the federal government can STOP giving them any money., and all illegal immigrants can move to California. We’ll just need to extend the wall.

61. Judy

July 27, 2017 at 9:17 pm

I live in Cal. and I have not decided any such thing. I would move out of here if I could.
    I would love to get rid of all the asses. I think that is so stupid. I hope they are not saying all of Cal. feels this way. I know a lot of people that do not.

62. Sharon

July 27, 2017 at 11:29 pm

Good riddance, Good Luck, Good Bye.

63. William Berry

July 27, 2017 at 11:37 pm

Eureka we always knew Jerry and his BOYS had lost their minds do they think the USA will loan them money can they even get a visa from the State Dept. All USA citizens flee to America

64. Barbara

July 28, 2017 at 1:02 am

There are many good conservative California’s who do not support the outlandish idiotic left but unfortunately we are greatly outnumbered. Hopefully we will be able to get rid of our disgusting liberal reps and governor.

65. Christopher

July 28, 2017 at 1:59 am

As a conservative resident of California, I am dismayed but not completely discouraged by this attitude. I don’t think the voters will go for it. It only takes a small band of maniacs to consolidate power and make the state stink. It it weren’t some them, it’d be great. The enemy is Jerry Brown and his Democrat cronies, plus the senators and a few repugnant representatives. They sit around thinking of new ways to tax, spend, and make life hell for us. They understand power and how to work the system. Without scruples, they work their evil daily. Some go to jail. Over time, they how built up large power bases in the police, fire, and teacher unions, have infiltrated the universities, and have corrupted the minds of young people through music, TV, and movies. I still believe those driving these ideas are a minority, but they are vicious, tenacious, and determined. Short of making them disappear, silencing them is not easy. Some of us are doing our part. What are you doing besides wanting to scrape us off? There’s a lot of good people here, too.

66. Lizza

July 28, 2017 at 2:44 am

The problem I see with this is what is going to happen to the really good people who have no voice in this? They are normal hard working people without millions or fame. Somehow if we can split the state and have the good people that want to move be able to move…somehow…and leave the rest down around Hollywood.

67. PJT

July 28, 2017 at 4:02 am

THIS AS THE BIGGEST F****** BULLSHIT I HAVE EVER BEEN POSTED IN MY LIFE !!

TOTAL F****** BULLSHIT & I GETTING REALLY F****** SICK & TIRED OF ALL OF THESE F****** CONSTANT FAKE NEWS SHIT !!

JUST SHUT OFF THE ELECTRICAL GRID (3 ELECTRICAL GRIDS – EAST OF THE MISSISSIPPI, WEST OF THE MISSISSIPPI AND TEXAS.

STOP F****** BULLSHITTING !!!

68. Donna Beard

July 28, 2017 at 4:35 am

Some of us want to split up into two states. They don’t even think like us. They seem more like robots than real people. It’s freaky to watch. It’s like watching a B rated old movie. It’s hard to believe that it’s really happening. There is definitely an evil presence in our cities. Praying for the state of Jefferson.

69. Lee

July 28, 2017 at 5:36 am

Dont think the Administration will allow it to happen. I suspect, The various mayor, state, house and senators and all the Govenor’s staff that supports this, will be arrested by Military Forces, and charged with sedition, and treason.

70. Kelley Downey Hetrick

July 28, 2017 at 5:56 am

Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

71. Keli Sarah Moore

July 28, 2017 at 6:50 am

We are hostages in California being steamrolled in a one-party state by those who have perfected the Obama/Hillary method of staying in power. Illegal voting, free stuff for votes, media lies, corruption, takeover of our judicial system, education…you know the list is longer. The majority don’t want to secede, we don’t want to be a sanctuary state, we don’t believe in more climate change rules dictating our lives, or want Gov. Brown making deals with China…that list is longer too. But we are stuck! Can’t move, homes and family are here. And we can’t get them out! S.F. and L.A. became the mecca for all the liberals after Hillary lost. They and the illegals out vote the rest of the state. They have stolen our California from us and it seems no matter how hard we organize, we cannot get these criminals out. Our government agencies keep growing, our taxes rising, more regulations come down every week. It’s just insane! As goes California, so goes the nation. Don’t turn your back on us please. Help us expose what’s happening here. 🙂

72. Sue

July 28, 2017 at 9:01 am

You are very naive to believe that all Californians believe this

73. Roberta

July 28, 2017 at 9:14 am

Don’t blame all Californians for what some of them do. When u point a finger at someone you have four pointing back at u. Plus u need to take the thorn or plank out of your own eye. Before u try to take the plank out of someone else’s eye.

74. Tom Todd

July 28, 2017 at 1:27 pm

Good riddance to homo-lesbo rubbish….we will need a strong fence to keep them from slithering back in

75. JIMMY BARRY

July 28, 2017 at 2:43 pm

GOOD BY,THEY HAVE LOST CONTACT WITH THE REAL WORLD.ANYBODY WHO WOULD VOTE THE GOV.BACK IN OFFICE IS SLIDING OFF IN THE OCEAN.ALL THE ILLEGALS IN CALIFORNIA WILL GET A FREE RIDE UNTIL THEY RUN OUT OF MONEY,AND THEY BOW DOWN BEFORE THE GOVERNOR AND HE WILL BE CALLED KING!YOU LIBERIALS GET WHAT YOU DESERVE ,JUST LIKE THE DEMOCRATS VOTED TO HAVE THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE TO ELECT THE PRESIDENT A LONG TIME AGO,NOW WHEN THE PRESIDENT IS ELECTED THIS WAY YOU WANT CHANGE IT BACK THE OTHER WAY.

76. Judy Rabalais

July 28, 2017 at 4:01 pm

Bye-bye, good riddance. Does that mean we won’t have to listen to Maw-Maw Pelosi and Big Mouth Maxine Waters, the rich-bitch queen of mean. I sure hope so.

• Sue Christie

July 29, 2017 at 9:22 pm

Lord, have mercy on our country, USA. How did Obama even get elected ? He wasn’t born here, and when everybody found out, why did they let him stay as President? Why wasn’t he impeached when it was found out about the cheating to make him President? People admitting they voted more than once, and dead people voting ! All the things he did to bring America down, yet they voted him in again instead of impeaching him !! In our state, we had to prove who we were. It isn’t right that all states don’t have to do that. Evil is taking over, Lord. We need you !!

77. Eugene

July 28, 2017 at 4:39 pm

Why not send all de left to california and then build a wall so they can’t get out

78. Jim Earle

July 28, 2017 at 5:51 pm

It’s time to build the wall but take it up the east and north sides of California and cut off all money and health care from the United States. Let them be their own country. And support themselves. And start deporting all residents from California from the rest of the United States. Make them abide by all of our immigration laws Make them get Passports and Visas before allowing any of them into our country. Charge them import and export taxes. They don’t want to be part of our great country so make it so. No great loss. Maybe the Liberal celebrities wi!ll cuddle and fund them. Rosie O’ddonald can be their Dictator.

79. Clark Craven

July 28, 2017 at 8:15 pm

Thank God for small favors . The sooner they severe, the better.

80. Jerry

July 29, 2017 at 2:51 am

Not all of us Californians share in Sacramento’s radical and brainless movements. Hopefully the silent majority will rise up and rebel against this lunacy.

81. ReaperHD

July 29, 2017 at 10:32 am

You might want to see if Oregon and Washington and throw in New York might want to go with them. Make sure we run that BORDER WALL along the border also and make MEXIFORNIA pay for it.

82. tim krause

July 29, 2017 at 12:31 pm

I pray that GOD helps CA with secession, by activating the San Andreas Fault. That will help “separate” many of them to start. Then, let the ILLEGALS take over with FED aid, that should do it!!

83. Thomas MacClure

July 29, 2017 at 3:47 pm

Build the wall…around kalifornicata…NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

84. Ray

July 29, 2017 at 5:53 pm

I think that California has a wonderful Idea. Look at it this way. If they succeed in their quest it would be great. The only draw back would be to construct a bit more of a wall to cover the main land from their domain. The United States will no longer have to contend with the idiosyncrasies of the their representatives attempting to govern any thing on the main land. This also can be a cash cow for the USA by taxing all of the import/export things that they will obviously need. Void all the sympathizers passports, driver’s license and privileges that the Main Land Citizens enjoy. They will be able to vote for anyone they desire in their own Isolated Sanctuary. Then again what they are wishing for is nothing new. This very action has in some shape or form been addressed on previous occasions. If California should succeed because it would be just a matter of time until they crush under their own doing. Lets face it. they are damn near bankrupt to start with. Perhaps their infamous leader Jerry Brown will lead their victory parade directly into the abyss.

85. DARRELL KIDD

July 29, 2017 at 7:27 pm

HELL THAT WOULD PROBABLY BE THE ONLY WAY THOSE CELEBS CAN ACTUALLY DO AAS THEY SAID AND LEAVE THE COUNTRY.LOL. YES IT WILL BE A WTF DID WE DO? WE NEED MONEY FOR THIS AND THAT,WHAT WE CAN’T GET HELP? THEN WE WILL BE ACCUSED OF BEING HEARTLESS TO OUR FELLOW NEIGHBOR. FUCK YOU CALIFORNIA. IF YOU WERE ON YOUR OWN ,YOU WOULD BE OUT OF WATER IN LESS THAN A YEAR

86. Cl

July 29, 2017 at 8:56 pm

Living in the center of California where we raise food that feeds the rest of America, raise beef, have dairies, have fruit and nut trees, plus lots of cotton doesn’t mean that we think the same as the empty headed politician who can’t think of anything but how to raise more taxes.

87. eli baker

July 29, 2017 at 9:19 pm

If they need any help moving, just call me.

88. eli baker

July 29, 2017 at 9:25 pm

After the heathens are gone, I will be singing, “Thank God and Greyhound You’re Gone”

89. Carrie

July 30, 2017 at 4:10 am

I am pro-Trump and from Northern California, that is North of Sacramento, we are currently in the process of separating from Southern California….or trying to!

90. Steph

July 30, 2017 at 5:28 pm

They didn’t make the deadline with the over 585,000 signatures of registered voters needed to get it on the 2018 ballot.

91. Newarner

July 31, 2017 at 7:42 am

We don’t all feel this way, it won’t last I promise you, Cali cannot afford to secede any more than the single payer medical program they spouted they were going to set up!!! They’re all talk and no action !!! They’re digging their own graves as I type this just wait and see!!!

92. Boyd Blackwell

August 1, 2017 at 5:53 pm

Let them go. The US will be better without them. Let them die on their own.

93. Gordpn Rocksvold

August 4, 2017 at 12:30 am

I guess we shall pull all US Military out of California if the idoits succeed from the union. the Mexican wall will run north to…..? We then will consider county of California will join the rest of the Communist Countries

94. James Lee

August 10, 2017 at 11:45 pm

What’s so comical to me is this idea that they will be able to remain a sovereign nation for more than 15 minutes. How do they plan to stand up a military force when this is preventing U.S. citizens currently in California from owning weapons. They better hope Texas comes to their aid when Mexican and S.A. drug cartels come to take over.

Microstamping is a patented process that micro-laser engraves the firearm’s make, model and serial number on the tip of the gun’s firing pin so that, in theory, it imprints the information on discharged cartridge cases. California’s law requires that any pistol added to the roster includes microstamping technology that imprints this information in two locations on discharged cartridge cases. The technology does not work. An independent, peer-reviewed study published in the professional scholarly journal for forensic firearms examiners proved that the concept of microstamping is unreliable and does not function as the patent holder claims. It can be easily defeated in mere seconds using common household tools. Criminals could also simply switch the engraved firing pin to a readily available unmarked spare part, thereby circumventing the process. To date, no firearms have been made by any manufacturer that utilizes this unproven technology. Please note that we continue to work with the National Shooting Sports Foundation (NSSF) to support their efforts to overturn the California microstamping law.