JUST IN: Jennifer Garner TOOK A STAND For Trump! Hollywood Is SPEECHLESS!!!

Breaking with her anti-Donald Trump celebrity contemporaries, actress Jennifer Garner says she’s willing to help the president keep some of the campaign promises he made to working class Americans.

“I’m looking forward to helping him make good on what they saw as promises, a mandate from him, that he was going to make their lives better,” Garner told the Washington Post.

After seeing how her native West Virginia overwhelmingly voted for Trump, Garner said she felt inspired to lobby for policies that would bring jobs back to those economically devastated communities.

“People felt like Trump really understood them, that he was going to come in and create jobs for them,” she said. “They felt like they needed something to just turn everything upside down.”

The Miracles from Heaven star spent the weekend meeting with top Capitol Hill staff members. She was also the keynote speaker Saturday at the annual National Governors Association winter meeting, and had booked a sit-down with Ivanka Trump to discuss funding for child care. The meeting was reportedly canceled due to scheduling conflicts.

While aware of the fact that many A-listers in Hollywood “want to turn their back to this administration,” Garner said she sees things differently.

“Send me a ticket to Mar-a-Lago. I’m ready to go down and have a steak and a good chat,” she joked. “I really think it’s great, if he’s willing to help the poor kids who got him elected.”

To be sure, the actress’s politics have long aligned with the Democrats. In August, she hosted a high-profile fundraiser for Hillary Clinton’s campaign. In 2012, Garner gave President Barack Obama’s Victory Fund $12,500.

But children are her passion, Garner says.

For nine years, Garner has sat on the board of Save the Children, a United Kingdom-based nonprofit organization that provides relief for children in developing countries.

The 44-year-old actress says she’s just as committed to helping poor children here at home, and is doing everything she can to enlist the help of Trump’s administration.

“If he’s willing to help the poor kids who got him elected, then let’s do it. They certainly think he’s going to,” Garner said.

H/T Breitbart

Any right minded American wants to see Trump succeed. If he succeeds with his plans, America succeeds! It’s that simple. The corrupt just can’t stand this, they want themselves to succeed and don’t give a crud about everyday Americans!

SHARE if you support Jennifer Garner!

Continue Reading

1. Di

March 5, 2017 at 1:59 am

Thank You Jennifer, Your one of my favoite people.

2. marilyn

March 5, 2017 at 4:45 am

Wonderful. A believer in what our new 45th president is putting forth for the citizens of our country.

3. Carol Davis

March 5, 2017 at 5:38 am

Thank You Jennifer.

4. Dolores Bobier

March 5, 2017 at 12:19 pm

Thank you so much Jennifer!!!!!

5. MICHKCM

March 5, 2017 at 10:59 pm

Thank you Jennifer, for standing up and showing that you have respect for President Trump!! It’s Nice to know that not everyone in Hollywood is pathetic sheep!!

6. Patricia Harig

March 14, 2017 at 12:38 am

Jennifer Garner is an amazing woman, who demonstrates consistently a character of beautiful morals in the Hollywood community that has fallen into a garbage pit. She is the exceptional mother, wife and sends a immensely message by her example of decency and high ideals! I adore this lady, and I thank her for not caving into the “new” show biz policy of promotion of “gutter” behavior that is now the flagship of actors. Thank you, Jennifer. You are beautiful and an amazing example to our young people. I pray for your effort to keep your family intact. May God bless you and your sweet children.

7. Robert McCardell

March 14, 2017 at 4:21 am

I agree. She’s brave to stand up for what she believes. Very proud of you for your decision.

8. Terri Smith

March 14, 2017 at 4:29 am

If she is willing to watch and see and to give president Trump a fair chance why can’t the others?We all go through political ups and downs.I was not an Obama voter but after he was elected I told everyone I knew that I hope he proves me wrong,I hoped he would be what America needed.I didn’t go around throwing a hissy fit because Obama got elected.Why can’t people just relax and let Trump have a fighting chance.If things get worse for America then start preparing for the next election to get him out.Why can’t people be a little more giving instead of constantly fighting,rioting and protesting.As for Jennifer I am glad to see she’s willing to stand with our president and wants to help the kids in our country.

9. Roger E

March 14, 2017 at 4:51 am

A great mental turn around! Cheers to her for “seeing the light”!

10. James Mills

March 14, 2017 at 3:51 pm

Jennifer I agree with you 100%.