JUST IN: Liberal Shep Smith Gets BAD NEWS at Fox News

Fox News host Shepard Smith has been trying to pander to liberals by regularly attacking Donald Trump for months. Now, however, it looks like this has finally come back to bite him…

Conservative 101 reported that on a recent episode of his show, Smith tried to make it look like Trump only won the election because Russia hacked it, even though there is no solid evidence to support this.

“There were lots of ways Russia tried to sway our vote. He testified that Russia used cyber attacks to target the Democratic National Committee — we know that. He said they also used propaganda and disinformation, including fake news,” Smith said. “Fake news that the Kremlin commissioned and generated. In other words, a pack of lies packaged up as news of the day in an effort to saw the minds of the American electorate. We don’t need a dictionary to figure out what he’s saying. He’s saying, ‘Putin knew this, Putin directed this. This is all about Putin.’”

“And then today, Trump said he’s a big fan of ‘intelligence.’ Apparently not this intelligence. He’s made that clear,” Smith continued. “Because this intelligence says that Vladimir Putin and the Russians tried meddling with the U.S. election to help him, Donald Trump, get elected. But why? Does Donald Trump not trust the intelligence agencies? Or is this a thank you to the Russians for all their help? We do not know. But it’s one of those.”

Unfortunately for Smith, it now looks like his days at Fox could be numbered. When Megyn Kelly left the network earlier this week, a source with Fox said they want a “Trump-supporting conservative” to replace her so that they can be pro-Trump accross the board.

Fox News fans have also made it clear that they are sick and tired of Smith’s nonsense.

SHARE this story if you think Fox News should FIRE Shep Smith!

Source: Freedompundit

1. Bozena wozniak

January 8, 2017 at 3:06 am

SHEP SMITH. ..HOPEFULLY YOU WILL BE OUT OF FOX. ……WHEN ?
    ……… ……SOOOOOON. !!!

• Ron Jackson

March 23, 2017 at 7:35 pm

Shep get back in the Bath house with Barry. That’s the only place you such ceed

2. Barb phipps

January 8, 2017 at 3:10 am

I’ve had a yuuge issue with watching his negativism; especially lately, as he appears to be catering to diaper pin, whining losers. “WE” are SO tired of the rants ; and I, for one, have found it easier to stop watching Shep, as I did Mecan..
    “WE” won! Get a grip , losers. Find another outlet! Bye.

3. Gloria

January 8, 2017 at 3:20 am

Like Megyn Kelly, Shephard Smith has to go. Tired of his false comments!

4. Dawn Brilis

January 8, 2017 at 3:31 am

When will the accusations stop, he said, she said it was the Russians how about Santa, or the Easter Bunny, Alien from Mar’s hacked us. I no longer care I just want the liberal to shut the hell up. They are such babies, wah wah wah. Go back to your dam sand boxes and play nicely with others. Love you Mr. Trump our elected President…

5. Chastran

January 8, 2017 at 4:01 am

Shep’s just somebody’s gay boy toy. Pay no attention, he has more than just his foot in his mouth…

6. Chia Hak Thye

January 8, 2017 at 4:41 am

Shepard Smith, are you suggesting that you and all Americans are so stupid that the Russians could manipulate your minds into doing something that the Russians wanted you to do? You are only a sucker on TV and how could you know about intelligence? Are you trying to make yourself popular and stay in your job or get a promotion? You are so stupid that you are fed with falsehood and you treat it as truth. I feel sorry for your parents for giving birth to an idiot like you!

7. Susan

January 8, 2017 at 5:24 am

Shep needs to be let go. We don’t need his mouth trying to lead people to believe lies about Trump. He thinks he’s going to get a slap on the back for a good ole boy thanks. Get rid of him

8. Missy B

January 8, 2017 at 5:41 am

Shep has outgrown Fox and Fox has outgrown Shep….time to move on buddy!!

9. Bernard Baldwin

January 8, 2017 at 5:48 am

I think Smith holds a close second to Geraldo Rivera and both should get the boot but Fox has retained the Latin retard for years now so can’t picture them sending Smith packing any time soon either. I quit watching Fox, especially Megan Kelly, after the first republican debate and whenever Geraldo was on and paid little if any attention to Smith if he happened to come on while I was watching. Only reason I started watching Fox to begin with was because of O’Reilly and Hannity and even O’Reilly jumped the rails from time to time.

10. Fishermen

January 8, 2017 at 8:48 am

All liberals need to carry toilet paper cause every time they talk they need to wipe cause all I hear is shit

11. Jody little

January 8, 2017 at 9:32 am

I know I will not watch as long as you have fools on your program another viewer down. You will be skipped right over trust that I am also going to persuade anyone I know to do the same. Good luck

12. Terry Brennan

January 8, 2017 at 1:34 pm

“RUMP RANGER” Smith….Go Away A..Hole !!!!

13. Kathy

January 8, 2017 at 1:48 pm

Sheep get that thing out of your mout before you speak. You are anti American! Go to NBC too!

14. TxSageBrush

January 8, 2017 at 2:07 pm

But Shep is intentionally misleading. It wasn’t fake news. Even the intelligence that he swears by stated there were no signs the content of the emails had been altered in anyway. The info that made her look bad was her own and that of her top Staff. She’s not offered to go under oath and swear those emails her not hers or her staffs. She got into this situation of her own doing—because she sought to do her job by ignoring and breaking the laws and rules—by having her own private unprotected server. It was all about “secrecy.” She operated above the laws and rules and that’s why this happened to her. She plays dirty and she got caught. Her fault and no one else’s. PLUS, she ran a horrible campaign ignoring states she believed she had in her back pocket. All that Shep and other libs are trying to do now is deligitimize Trumps presidency. It doesn’t work–we see right through it.

15. Greg Medina

January 8, 2017 at 3:27 pm

Shep’s next gig?
    Serving Mimosas and Gin and Tonics to that gaggle of toxic estrogen hags on “THE VIEW”.
    They love their gays subservient, funny, tanned and bikini-waxed.

16. diana bird

January 8, 2017 at 7:27 pm

when he is on, I turn to another station.

17. Richard Rowland

January 8, 2017 at 10:01 pm

Good ole Shep has been doing this liberal crud for years. He is supposed to be a news reporter not a lib commentator. When he comes on the air I switch from fox to another station. Get rid of this idiot.

18. Gwendolyn Pippin

January 9, 2017 at 3:32 am

Chris Wallace falling right in line with Megyn Kelly and Sheppard Smith. I think Chris Wallace is MORE anti Trump than Kelly or Smith.

19. Chris

February 15, 2017 at 8:51 pm

Why in the world this liberal is on Fox? He needs to be fired ASAP!

20. Dr. Mark Amundsen

February 17, 2017 at 3:47 am

Seems Shep Smith seems quite comfortable as the new king of self righteous bigots. You should join your own kind on another network. Very hard to watch Fox during the 3pm hour.

21. Terry Adams

February 17, 2017 at 4:26 pm

Terry Adams
    January 17 at 11:15

Every time Shep comes on I have to check the remote to see if I’m on a loony far left channel. We don’t watch this clown any more!!!
    Chris Wallace is just as bad! If Fox News wants to lose everyone that voted for trump, they are well on their way.Also, is it true that Shep has been using the woman’s restroom, so he can pee sitting down, and to check his eye makeup? I here they have a lovely woman’s restroom at NBC!!

22. John

February 28, 2017 at 8:22 pm

Shep. needs to leave! Wife and I change the channel every time he air’s. Totally annoying and not a pleasure to listen too. Like he has a personal agenda or been offended in some way.

23. Jen

March 10, 2017 at 8:52 pm

Time for Shep to go. Every time he comes on I switch to another station.

J

24. Ray M

March 23, 2017 at 7:27 pm

Shepard Smith needs to go – his reporting is so skewed it sounds like Clinton’s team prepared it for him.

25. Sevano

April 24, 2017 at 7:07 pm

I like Shep, but it seems that after he decided to tell everyone he’s gay, he’s got to pander to liberals. I liked Shep because he was one of a few on the air who didn’t slant one way or the other. Now, he’s going overboard to criticize President Trump. We have plenty of pundits and talking heads like him that do that, so one more isn’t needed. Shame on Shep for pandering to an audience that doesn’t listen to him.

26. D. S.

April 27, 2017 at 7:58 pm

Was just listing to Sh** Smith and him talking down about pres.Trump and was wondering if he is a liberal democrat!! So I typed in. Is he an I”ll be darn this is what came up.
    I also agree with Terry Wallace needs to go to. COMMON FOX GIT RID OF THESE TWO YOU ARE THE ONLY NEWS ORGANIZATION OUT THERE WE CAN LISTEN TO AND WE CAN”T STAND THESE TWO ANYMORE.

27. Jim Weaver

May 23, 2017 at 7:34 pm

Fox News is now LAST in the viewership ratings when compared with CNN and MSNBC. You don’t see conservatives on CNN or on MSNBC. We should not have to put up with liberals on FOX. Please get rid of Sheppard Smith! We are sick of his anti Trump words. I can’t watch him!

28. Dave

June 8, 2017 at 8:14 pm

Shep if what you reported was true it would be fine but you LIE and TWIST it all the time about Trump. SO, since all liberal jerk offs like to say whatever about ppl the don’t like; I say you and COOPER should get together…oh yea….that won’t work because you two would be fighting over who’s the worst little BITCH. Just saw you claim Comey stated RUSSIA hacked the ELECTORIAL VOTING; you FU*KING LIAR. I watched every comment COMEY made today. I loved when the dumb-ass confessed to being a LEAK. I have friends in the FBI and you NEVER NEVER say anything to anyone who is not either FBI, HOMELAND SECURITY, GOVERNMENT OFFICALS PERIOD. Even if its simply to talk about a location where “SOMETHING” is going on. HES A TRAITOR, a CHICKEN SH*T, BOUGHT OFF LIBERAL CRY BABY. SMITH you need to GO you liberal liar and as for your life choice, as if we did not already know, who cares? SICK of hearing the sexual preference of morons. OK, Here ya go….I like to have sex in public, with more than 1 woman at a time and I also like light bondage. SEE idiots how sick it is to constantly express your sexual PERSONAL LIFE?…..

29. Elizabeth DeVore

July 15, 2017 at 1:47 pm

I can’t stand Shepard Smith. He is so arrogant and full of himself. I watch Fox news all
    day except when he comes on. He delights in saying every derogatory thing he can about President Trump. When he comes on I switch to the radio. I would enjoy the news a lot more if he was gone.

30. joan

July 16, 2017 at 3:28 am

Shep Smith is so biased he doesn’t even try to hide it. His so is supposed to be a straight news show “when news breaks out, we break in” no… he is so clearly pro Hillary and anti Trump he needs to leave this time slot… unless they rename it Shep Smith pro Clinton/Dems and all anti Trump all the time. I stopped DVRing his show and try not to have it on just to show my distaste. Although the new team running FNC is pushing me away as well….

31. Troy Theisen

August 2, 2017 at 1:02 pm

Let’s get rid of this idiot! Cannot stand this smug, narcissistic a-hole!

32. Lisa S

February 16, 2018 at 10:54 pm

Shepard you just lied – you said the Russians attempted to “HELP” Trump. Rosenstein just confirmed they tried to help Bernie and create chaos for both Hilary and Trump. He said on the same day the Russians held a rally to support and oppose Trump to create that discord and you repeatedly LIED saying they were helping Trump. Fox should fire you.

33. dave

February 21, 2018 at 4:14 pm

Sheppard Smith is the only person left at FOX news who speaks the truth!! FOX news is a propaganda network which hires nothing but conservative sycophants to kiss any Republican leadership’s ass! Trump is perhaps the greatest example of it!! Trump is a disgusting human being who is corrupt and will likely go down with the Russian investigative revelations yet to come!! I hope Sheppard is fired or leaves the phony FOX news network! Leave that network on their own island of contempt, deceit, and corruption! You people really need to self-analyze yourselves if you truly admire a person like Trump! He would have chastised the great leaders of the World and have besmirched Jesus Christ if he were walking the Earth today! Shame on you!But there is still time to “see the light”!

34. John

February 23, 2018 at 9:40 pm

This lil’ anti Trump snipe needs to be fired – let him go work for CNN or MSNBC – can’t stand him on Fox anymore

35. Kris

August 20, 2018 at 10:59 pm

Don’t let the door hit you in the rear, Shep.