JUST IN: We Now Know The REAL Reason Fox News Fired O’Reilly

JUST IN: We Now Know The REAL Reason Fox News Fired O’Reilly

It’s sad to say it, but it is nonetheless true. Fox News, once a bastion of conservative views and cultural critique, is being eaten from the inside by left-wing infiltration.

As an example, the recent firing of popular personality Bill O’Reilly highlights a growing rift between the channel’s conservative base and the Murdoch family. Specifically, O’Reilly received his walking papers from James Murdoch and his wife Kathryn. Despite running Fox News, both James and Kathryn are diehard leftists who have connections to the Clinton family.

Fox News has officially been co-opted.

O’Reilly’s departure is just another example of the news channel’s shift to the left. Roger Ailes, who was also forced out due to allegations of sexual harassment, was another holdout from the glory days of Fox News as America’s premiere source of conservative news.

The political sympathies of Kathryn Murdoch are easy to discern, for Murdoch, who works for the Clinton Climate Initiative, uses her Twitter to trash President Trump daily.

As for James Murdoch, he is nowhere near as conservative as his relatively moderate father.

Let us not forget that for much of the 2016 campaign, Fox News could hardly be characterized as pro-Trump. Aside from a few voices, the network tended towards Marco Rubio, then Ted Cruz. Not to mention former star anchor Megyn Kelly barely tried to hide her sympathies for Hillary Clinton.

Unless something very drastic happens, the new hierarchy at Fox News means that the network may already be lost to coastal liberalism. If Fox News goes, then AM talk radio and internet may be all that is left for the right.

There is a silver lining to all of this, however. The fall of Fox could actually be beneficial to more paleo-conservative voices, along with other wings of the Republican Party that have long been oppression by the neoconservative power brokers in Washington and New York.

Furthermore, a more dispersed conservative media operation could make it that much harder for the left to disrupt and destroy right-wing communications.

As we speak, far-left companies like Google and Facebook are attempting to suppress counter-cultural voices like Infowars and The Drudge Report.

Unwilling to inspect their own failures or actually address the concerns of the American majority, Democrats and liberal progressives are now moving to completely control the distribution of information.

The Democrats are now officially the American Communist Party and they are setting out to squash anything that is not officially sanctioned by them. Time for a boycott?

H/T Angrypatriotmovement

What do you think about Bill O’Reilly’s firing? Share this article on Facebook and let us know what you think because we want to hear YOUR voice!

1. Ralph DaGrossa

April 21, 2017 at 4:27 pm

This is the way the left will eliminate all disagreement, there is a lot of money being thrown at anything that is conservative. This is the beginning of the end for Fox News. This was one of only a few media organizations that attempted to provide a conservative view of the U.S.A. Soros and his ilk are working to bring Fox into the Mainstream Media fold. Currently, Fox has Shepard Smith, Juan Williams, Bob Beckel, and others who are turning the organization left. Any organization that is willing to jettison it most popular personality for what appear to be baseless allegations is not very loyal to it’s employees or its viewers. I am watching for the same to begin with the right leaning radio. The media is looking more like Pravda every day.

2. Beverly LeChase

April 21, 2017 at 4:40 pm

This is no surprise to me!! The writing is on the wall, FNN is failing & fast!! Murdock & Fox, by not standing up to the extreme LEFT sponsorship’s collectively COO..have contributed to their own demise!

3. Vmh

April 21, 2017 at 4:47 pm

It is an absolute shame that women of all ages can not accept constructive compliments or criticism without yelling sexual harassment or abuse! So tired of these whiny ass women who act this way! Grow up, quit flaunting yourselves in front of men with your dress code and act like a lady instead of spoiled, money grubbing idiots!

4. Louise

April 21, 2017 at 5:07 pm

I totally believe it! Bill will not let them get away with it! I hope he starts his own news station with Rush Limbaughh! Go Bill O’Reilley!

• Ann

April 21, 2017 at 5:43 pm

I hope Bill starts his own Business, have all the Conservatives own it!! How long before he gets rid of aa the good ones? Go Bill!!!

• Charlen

April 21, 2017 at 9:15 pm

Where in the world are the rich Republicans that could start a new conservative news network and put Fox out of business? Many of us don’t watch anything on Fox now except Fox & Friends, Hannity and now Tucker Carlson. Of course I really like Fox Business – hoping the Murdocks don’t ruin it too.

• Kathy Farrow

April 21, 2017 at 10:10 pm

And, network including Glen Beck & Hannity, among others.

5. Polly Turpen

April 21, 2017 at 5:08 pm

I think the firing of Bill O’Reilly is HORRID! Any 100% perfect people there at FOX news?

6. Shirley Aaron

April 21, 2017 at 5:08 pm

If Fox let’s Hannity go, too, They might as well call it quites. It seems as though they discriminating. I hope they wake up and smell the roses before they let the best of the business go.

• Sally Lolio

April 21, 2017 at 8:18 pm

If they let Hannity go, its totally goodby for me and millions of others, will not anyone,put in Bill time slot..

7. Alice Duchinsky

April 21, 2017 at 5:28 pm

It’s so dam unfortunate that the conservatives seems to be a bunch of weasels against the looney leftists. So depressing. We are losing our best source of fair and truthful news. That is exactly what the left wants. They will stop at nothing! O’Reilly has to get his own show! I will follow him wherever he goes! So sad.

8. Nastazi

April 21, 2017 at 5:54 pm

Finally, a respectable article on Facebook! Good job. The demise of Fox is only a good thing. Compromise is a cancer that is hard to defeat, and compromise has been the name of the game in the Fox corridors for some time. In the vacuum, alternative news will find its way. A news network looking for the loyalty Fox has sold out and the numbers are certainly out there for the grabbing: is likely to emerge with a little more taste and a lot more credibility.

9. Vicki haigh

April 21, 2017 at 8:07 pm

…The end of Fox News I suppose, I will not read their news anymore.

10. Eileen

April 21, 2017 at 8:27 pm

Hannity has been talking about moving to Texas, he may get that opportunity. May be time for a new station to be started and where better than the Lone Star State?
    Of course Bill’s firing had more to it than harassment! Bet Megan had her finger in it too!

11. Joe

April 21, 2017 at 8:38 pm

I will not watch fox news. Weasels are what they are

12. Vesta

April 21, 2017 at 8:44 pm

I think firing him will be a big mistake for Fox News.. I am not going to watch ..hoping to fine a better concervative news station..,

13. Charlen

April 21, 2017 at 9:19 pm

I don’t know for sure if O’Reilly is guilty, but where were all these liberals when Clinton was raping and harassing women while he was President? I wonder if the Murdocks gave money to Bill Clinton and know they did to Hillary, a traitor to America.

14. Ted

April 21, 2017 at 9:32 pm

In the early morning I notice the liberal talking heads begin the day and many just go from show to show! Their stock has tanked. It sad but it will tank before long.

15. Marilyn

April 21, 2017 at 9:34 pm

Let’s boycott Fox until he’s brought back!

16. Dave

April 21, 2017 at 9:38 pm

Time for Breitbart News…

17. Margaret

April 21, 2017 at 10:17 pm

It is Fox News loss. Bill OReilly will be great wherever he is. It is also a big loss to the people whom relied on Bill to give us the true facts. I hope Hannity survives but he may want to go since the news on Fox always favors the left. The Murdock family won’t like him either.

18. Anna Combee

April 21, 2017 at 10:45 pm

Take money out of their pockets Stop watching any liberal ideas lies they are trying to push .I grown up in a Communist country it is pure hell.Let your voices to be heard.All they want is to control your free thinking your free will and make You leave in fear.

19. Pat McVea

April 21, 2017 at 11:05 pm

20. Donna

April 22, 2017 at 12:03 am

Fox News is just part of what the Bible calls, “the signs of the times”. What a powerful cable network it has been and now it’s disappearing right before our eyes. Certainly I am disappointed at all the accusations and women complaining of sexual harassment. I think it’s dispicable. I just wonder if it’s any better wherever they would agree to dress like they did with desks showing their legs and skimpy low cut dresses. Who wears sleeveless dresses all winter long? Megan Kelley for one. If they’re told to dress that way, they should have left on their own a long time ago. If that’s the way they choose to dress, shame on them. If I wore clothes like that to work I would be harassed too. Unfortunately some of the ones they let go, like “Bill O’Reilly” could be irreplaceable in what they contributed to their time on the air. If Fox is turning all blue than that is very sad for those of us who always knew it was a mixed bag….but we did get the conservative side of things too. Hate has taken over this country, look at Michael Moore and Bill Maher. At least they don’t pretend to be anything other than haters of President Trump and all of us Conservatives. I can’t help wondering what really happens to people when they die and NOBODY can tell me it doesn’t enter everyones mind at one time or another.

21. Diane

April 22, 2017 at 12:39 am

While they are gathering people up go get Greta. One of my favorites.

22. Jody Brockett

April 22, 2017 at 1:01 am

I want to hear from these coward women who make accusations behind their lawyers (is anyone surprised that Gloria Allred and her daughter are the attorneys for these ghost women.) Remember her from the Tiger Woods fiasco? I want to hear it from the so called victims. If in fact they are not telling the truth, then Bill should sue them for slander. I don’t believe Bill is stupid enough to put his career on the line by doing such a foolish thing.

23. Charles

April 22, 2017 at 1:24 am

If there is some group that can afford to start a new, real conservative network, there is now a great need. Fox is on life-support, and is about to have the plug pulled. O’Reilly, Hannity, Rush, and waters could carry a network. I am sure that some of the true conservative ladies would join also.

24. Jean kockanakis

April 22, 2017 at 1:27 am

I figured that Geo Soros Money paid the Mudichs to get rid of Bill O’Reilly it is so sad that ‘this Communist controls our country with his Millions Geo Soros is a traitor to our country. Can’t they get anything on him trying to destroy our Americans and Send him back to Russia who desperately wants him we don’t . He is a traitor to our country.. please God intersed into his life & get him on something including the Clinton’s Obama Loretta lynch John Kerry Joe Biden Chuck Schummer & a few others that I have missed. May God help our country from these nasty ppl

25. Linda

April 22, 2017 at 4:19 am

I can’t begin to imagine how much power these people weild. No respect for anyone, and the Clinton’s are always involved somehow,can’t understand it.!!

26. One of the deplorable's

April 22, 2017 at 4:30 am

Once Fox starts spewing their garbage talk like the other garbage lying news, do they think their viewers will keep watching. Hope Fox goes bankrupt and their stock will be worthless. Already lost me and all my family.

27. Lana

April 22, 2017 at 4:38 am

I think FOX News is in trouble. I think FOX has lowered their standards so low, they will no longer be trusted or respected. FOX is now no better than ABC, CBS, NBC or CNN. I hate the
    senseless, cowardly actions of the FOX owners and sincerely expect this decision will come back to haunt them. Yes, FOX is in deep trouble because they have lost sight of what is good, what is honorable and what is fair and honest. May FOX reap what they are sowing. They deserve exactly that.

28. LaVerne

April 22, 2017 at 6:35 am

Reply to response rite above……WHY did O’Reilly get paid off so WELL….Only because Fox was paid……by Soros to get rid of him……..oh dear such rhetoric…..!…
    O’Reilly will get ahead of this Game….i know He will….He needs our blessing’s!

29. Margaret

April 22, 2017 at 9:57 am

I love your articles, but do not like your ads. So….I will not be sharing this.

30. t.faulkner

April 22, 2017 at 10:05 am

What goes around hopefully will come around or this country is screwed. Stalin/NIKITA BOTH SAID THEY WILL DEFEAT US FROM WITHIN. SOROS MUST BE HAND PICKED. WAKE UP!

31. Nina Papagni

April 22, 2017 at 1:17 pm

I am shocked and disappointed . All these alligatoons towards sexual harassment are ridiculios . All the news stations are paid to give us fake news. I am discusted and dont know who to believe . I will miss you Bill.

32. Phil Adams

April 22, 2017 at 5:45 pm

Really? I thought this piece-of-GARBAGE “news” network, this sewer of complete lies and distortions, where NOTHING that any of these sex harassers says can be believed, was a “neutral” network where “we report, you decide” was the slogan. And now you’re telling me it’s conservative? I’m SHOCKED.

33. k

April 23, 2017 at 12:56 pm

I myself will no longer be watching anything that has to do with Fox News. Money talks and too many people bend to the will of it.