JUST IN: Trump Fans Move To Take Down Shepard Smith – Do You Support Them?

JUST IN: Trump Fans Move To Take Down Shepard Smith – Do You Support Them?

Fox News has remained a trusted source for news as other stations crumble. However, their reputation will start to suffer if they keep shifting left.

Fox News host, Shepard Smith, let loose an unintelligible anti-Trump rant on Friday’s broadcast, leading many supporters of President Trump to demand Shepard’s firing. The overly emotional anchor has no business at a legitimate news network. (via Truth Feed)

Shepard Smith would be much more comfortable over at CNN or MSNBC. These stations would be happy to air his emotionally driven and factually-devoid rants against President Trump.

During Friday’s broadcast, Smith crossed the line, and revealed that he cannot be trusted as a journalist. Without evidence, the Fox News reporter accused Donald Trump Jr. of lying about his meeting with a Russian lawyer.

Donald Trump Jr. claims he did not remember meeting the Russian lawyer — and without evidence, Smith accuses him of lying.

Smith makes this bold assertion insinuating that Trump Jr. is covering up a conspiracy because an interpreter was present in the meeting.

However, Donald Trump Jr. reminded us that he held the meeting with the Russian lawyer before the Russian conspiracy was in full swing. Russia was not being talked about everyday like it is now.

Meeting a Russian last year held very different implications than it does this year. Additionally, Trump Jr. held thousands of meetings during the course of the election campaign. It is unsurprising that he forgot a meeting that yielded no new information.

Yet, the closet liberal at Fox News thinks he is able to uncover the true motives of Donald Trump Jr. He thinks Trump Jr. lied, and not just forgot about the meeting. However, Smith has not offered any evidence to support his conspiracy theory.

This is not journalism. This is pure opinionated drivel that has no business at a respectable news agency.

If we wanted to watch idiots lying about President Trump we could head to our nearest airport and watch CNN.

1. Rich

July 16, 2017 at 10:53 pm

Smith is the only real journalist on that failing station! What’s wrong folks? You afraid of the truth that he speaks!?

2. pat bell

July 16, 2017 at 10:54 pm

he needs to be fired from
    fox news

• DAN CLINE

July 17, 2017 at 3:31 pm

SEND THIS TURNCOAT TO CNN SO HE CAN BE AMONG HIS KIND????????????

• louise kent

July 17, 2017 at 6:42 pm

Ichange the channel when this evil Idiot comes on. He needs to be fired now.

• Cathy Hayman

July 18, 2017 at 12:57 pm

I agree!! I don’t watch him!!

3. Pingback: JUST IN: Trump Fans Move To Take Down Shepard Smith – Do You Support Them? – The Conservative Truth

4. Melba Neal

July 16, 2017 at 10:56 pm

Yes, he needs to go!!! I have watched him a few times and he sounds like a lefty to me. I hate reports that give out news on the Trumps when they have no concrete evidence!!!

5. Bill T Cowart

July 16, 2017 at 10:57 pm

Dump the chump. Has always been anti-Trump.

6. Cynthia Miller

July 16, 2017 at 10:59 pm

Seriously ! for myself, I am happy he is no longer with Fox.
    Fox is my only station I watch and trust.

7. steve

July 16, 2017 at 11:05 pm

Shepard Smith needs to be fired. If Fox wants to get their rep up to par they would fire his ass.

8. M. Green

July 16, 2017 at 11:07 pm

We have enough to contend with. We for 8 years were under a Nimrod trying to build his own Tower of Babel. Now we finally have a President that stays in touch with we the people. The Democrats are obstructionists and mad because they lost and so now they vow to ruin Trump no matter what they have to do… All liars go to hell and we know that this is what they are doing. Shep should not be allowed to Rant and make people dread when he comes on…Remove him..

9. Barbara Johnson

July 16, 2017 at 11:12 pm

I do not know if this is related to Shep Smith coming out of the closet on tv but he sure got really feisty after this announcement was made. I do think he would fair better on CNN or any of the numerous if erroneous tv shows. I have nothing against gay people but Shep has shown his true colors and they are not red white and blue.

10. Georgette Kalis

July 16, 2017 at 11:59 pm

get rid of the idiot.enough already.

• Leticia Bankston

July 17, 2017 at 3:54 am

shephard Smith has got to go!! He does not belong on Fox! Kick him out!

11. Carmen Zayas

July 17, 2017 at 12:00 am

This is not the first time that he cross the line and goes wild on TV. He doesn’t report the news he gives his opinion. He hates Trump and the administration. I really don’t like his show I don’t waste my time watching it.

12. Barb

July 17, 2017 at 12:38 am

Shep seems to be so eager to say anything anti Trump that it’s usually just jibberish. He sounds like a total idiot. I turn him off every time he comes on. I know great gay people but he is not one of them.

13. Leekelvin

July 17, 2017 at 1:22 am

BLACK SHEEP SMITH IS PAID DOUBLE TO
    STAY AT FOX. CNN THINK FOX NEWS HAS MORE VIEWER THAN CNN. THEY NEEDED SMITH TO SLANDER THE PRESIDENT AT FOX.!

14. Sharon

July 17, 2017 at 2:18 am

Fire Shepard Smith, he ruins Fox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. T JONES

July 17, 2017 at 3:15 am

HUGE FAN OF FOX NEWS WHERE YOU CAN GET REAL NEWS NOT FAKE NEWS..I JUST DO NOT LIKE SHEP SMITH..HE BELONGS AT MSNBC OR CNN WHERE HE CAN PEDDLE HIS COCKY ATTITUDE…. AND CARRY WATER FOR THE LIBERAL A–HOLES….BUT FOX IS A FAIR AND BALANCED NEW NET WORK…

16. bobby cotner

July 17, 2017 at 3:48 am

I never watch the liberal homos.

17. Peter Smith

July 17, 2017 at 6:38 am

Interesting story here. I watch Fox News from Australia on FoxTel. A little while ago, in the midst of firing Riley etc, the press here reported that the young Murdochs have been given a greater resposibility within Fox News. Remeber that the old man Rupert is Ausie from his family’s News Corpborn in Adelaide, South Australia. It is known that his Sons are left wing and that is the “new” direction of Fox, unless Rupert steps in, which I doubt. So Shep Smith’s reported anti-Trump rantings would be well supported at management level with minimal interference. I have also been watching over the weeknd on and off, and every anchor I saw (not all) was so anti-Trump, left-wing, I was left angry and continually switching off. I rest my case!

The rantings by so many commentators within panels on Fox, the same rubbish from the mouth’s of so-called liberal progressives (what rubbish) in Government, suggests to us here in Aus, that your politics is so full of indifineable hysterics, everyone seems of their faces over there. Reason has gone, the great US with all its issues not being fixed, reminds us as outsiders as the fall of the Roman Empire, RIP

18. Ronald Coleman

July 17, 2017 at 9:51 am

First, I won’t watch that wanker on Fox, or any other Fox propagandist. OAN (One America News) is more than adequate for me as a news source. Second, I agree with you Peter. It’s very sad.

19. Danita Ewing

July 17, 2017 at 12:19 pm

I’ve been saying get rid of him for some time now. I quit watching FOX news altogether, they continue to lean left more and more. Sad too, I enjoyed FOX. Watch OAN now.

20. Jean

July 17, 2017 at 2:57 pm

Just to be simple about it – get rid

21. Jean

July 17, 2017 at 3:11 pm

Just to be simple about it – get rid of him. They won’t though cause that lousy Megan Kelly now owns FOX and she hates Pres,Trump, Guess he didn’t “fawn over” her enough. Turned the Che channel into a mockery of its old self and all the good people left.

22. cjr

July 17, 2017 at 6:04 pm

I’ve been saying for a year that he needs to be fired! The man is obviously a Libtard who will do ANYTHING to get his face in front of a camera!
    PLEASE FIRE HIM!!!

23. msbets

July 17, 2017 at 8:27 pm

Oh God yes……….WHERE DO I SIGN UP

24. Helen

July 17, 2017 at 10:29 pm

I never watch Shepard Smith.

25. Janis Stevenson

July 25, 2017 at 10:00 pm

I am so very tired of Shepard Smith talking badly about President Trump EVERY DAY. Get rid of this guy. He needs to go to work for CNN or MSNBC. They love to talk incessantly about what they hate about Trump. Is this what FOX News wants to become? The next Fake News Channel.