Justice Department With MAJOR Announcement About Trump’s Immigration Ban – THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING

Acting Attorney General Sally Yates ordered that the Justice Department doesn’t support the executive order signed by President Trump regarding the immigration ban, as reported by the New York Times..

Yates was working for Obama during his presidency, and believes that this order isn’t lawful.

“My responsibility is to ensure that the position of the Department of Justice is not only legally defensible, but is informed by our best view of what the law is after consideration of all the facts. In addition, I am responsible for ensuring that the positions we take in court remain consistent with this institution’s solemn obligation to always seek justice and stand for what is right,” Sally wrote in the letter she sent.

“At present, I am not convinced that the defense of the Executive Order is consistent with these responsibilities nor am I convinced that the Executive Order is lawful.”

The White House had no comments on this order. However, Senior Adviser to the President Stephen Miller considers Yates’ action to be a “demonstration of how politicized process has become.”

Yates assured that the DOJ won’t defend the executive order until she believes it’s the right thing to be done.

She will be replaced any time now, and Sen Jeff Sessions will take her place. The Senate Judiciary Committee will vote on Tuesday morning whether Sessions will enjoy full support.
It’s also possible that the President replaces Yates with other nominee who would defend the executive order.
The controversial executive order stopped the entrance of Syrian refugees. It also bars citizens from Iraq, Iran, Somalia, Sudan, Libya and Yemen.
The ACLU is flooded with requests from citizens who can’t enter the country.
“This is a poor reflection on President Trump and his entire administration,” Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) explained in the interview for CNN.

“Sally Yates is a person of integrity and I think she looked at the law regardless of her view,” he added, noting that the policy and this reaction are “a very bad omen for this presidency.”

“This is a constitutional crisis, it hurts the United States abroad, “ he noted.

Yates did this in the right of President Trump’s immigration order.

Over 100 officials in the State Department expressed their disapproval of the policy. Democrats did the same, too.

What do you think about Yates’ action? Do you approve the immigration ban?

Source: Worldpoliticus

Continue Reading

1. Missy Wis

January 31, 2017 at 9:05 pm

Then why was the executive order implemented and passed by Obama legal when he banned Iraq refugees for 6 months during his presidency?

2. Sherry

January 31, 2017 at 9:15 pm

Political BS

3. Mary

January 31, 2017 at 9:36 pm

I believe it should stay and it’s not a ban, get it through your head, trump already said it over and over and it’s you media saying it is, he is making our country safe.our countries safety comes first and so do the American people and if you people can’t understand that your not American.

4. Mukisa Godfreed

January 31, 2017 at 9:39 pm

We are slowly by slowly conceding that the president of the United States of America is Mr Trump. We are healing slowly by slowly from the election defeat. We shall cool down. Give us enough time.This is post defeat fever.

5. Ziauddin safi

January 31, 2017 at 9:59 pm

Hello I am ziauddin I am from Afghanistan but I living in the Germany hamburg the itzehoe I am old 14 years i very happy to see You prime minister) I think USA Good I not see USA God bless You

6. Tom

January 31, 2017 at 10:25 pm

The ACLU and Mr. Schumer and the rest of the progressuve left need to recuse themselves in that they are all partisans of the G. Soros money train. You are not acting for your people you are acting as your master dictates. You are all compromised. Step down.

7. Pingback: Justice Department Makes HUGE Announcement About Trump’s Immigration Ban That Changes EVERYTHING! | enVolve

8. Catherine McCaffrey

January 31, 2017 at 10:47 pm

I believe that there are so many politicians just waiting for Trump to displease them so they can stir a negative message. The same with Hollywood idiots. Just because they can act does not make them experts in how to run a country. All of you naysayers need to back off. He has accomplished in one week all that Obama never did in 8 years. I am 80 years old and love history. I don’t ever remember such blatant disrespect for the person who is in the President’s chair.Instead of being helpful and encouraging, you idiots are ready to jump on anything to act against Mr. Trump. You are so childish. I’m surprised that you haven’t stolen all of his pens. Oh! Oh! you haven’t thought of that.

9. Stanleyfranklin

January 31, 2017 at 11:56 pm

This is not about religion Muslim or any other this is about terrorist safety of the people the United States I am sorry that a lot of the terrorists are Muslim but I have no control over that nor does the president this is truly about safety and nothing else and this is a temporary Act just like President Obama did during his administration but nothing was said about that

10. Joellen

February 1, 2017 at 1:28 am

Then I think a lawsuit be filed for our rights to have the ban and be safe.

• javada

February 1, 2017 at 7:39 am

I agree 100%

11. Donald Blankenship

February 1, 2017 at 10:36 am

We have laws in place.I’m sure our President inquires into them before he makes any any kind of political movement or statement.

12. Pat m

February 1, 2017 at 3:24 pm

It isn’t a Muslim ban. People from here go over to train and then come back to the states. These 7 countries were on Obama list. We’re doing the Right thing.

13. Linda Rice

February 2, 2017 at 4:00 pm

I think she should step down. I approve of the ban so we the American people citizens be safe.