The Liberal Idiot Who Urinated On American Flag On July 4th Just Received BAD News

I could not believe my eyes as I watched it unfold on July 4th, our Independence Day. As the rest of America celebrated freedom, Emily Lance was taking pleasure in literally pissing on an American flag.

I had mutual friends with her on Facebook, and I almost commented on the video. However I decided not to because I knew she would only resort to the argument that it was protected under free speech. That still did not change how angry it made me.

The disrespectful brat even admitted in the comments that she had family who served in the military and that her family does not approve of how she is acting.

Her caption wit the video read:  “F*** your nationalism. F*** your country. F*** your stupid f****** flag.”

She thought it was all fun and games until a bounty was placed on her head. Yes, that’s right. There is a $3,000 reward to kill Emily Lance now.

Lance posted, “Freedom (of speech/expression) means that I’m entitled to do and say as I please, EVEN if you don’t like it, so long as I am not physically hurting someone – and no, your precious feelings don’t count, that’s your own problem,” Lance wrote online as her video began to gain traction. “What don’t you people understand?”

She also added, “You’re celebrating freedom while damning me for doing the same. You can’t have it both ways. FREEDOM OR NONE. Practice what you preach or shut the f*** up.” Lance continued, “People are wishing illness, harm, and suffering upon me over a piece of fabric.”

Her page appears to have been deactivated now, but not before she added: “People are willing to MURDER someone over a flag. It’s so sad that people don’t realize how brainwashed they are. I’m gross for peeing on a symbol? LOOK AT YOURSELVES. You people epitomize all that is foul.”

Mad World News reports:

Lance isn’t the only one who is paying for her disrespectful act, either. Her father’s workplace has also been targeted as a result of her little stunt. “To whom it may concern, my Dad just called me and informed me that his place of employment has been targeted,” she wrote online. “As has he. Interestingly he respects THE FLAG and loves your country,” she added.

“I do not live with him nor does he or anyone in my family agree with my shenanigans. They’ve got nothing to do with my decisions,” Lance continued. “Don’t take your anger out on the wrong people – you harassing them is displacing your emotions and the equivalent of blaming Jack for what Sally did.”

If Lance hates America so much, she ought to pack up and move. It seems like there’d be more than a few people willing to help her on her way, and it doesn’t appear that her family will miss her much. A difference of opinion is one thing, but to so egregiously disrespect the flag, which men and women have fought and died for, takes matters too far. Now that Lance is receiving death threats, perhaps she finally understands what it’s like to put her life on the line for something.

I agree. If our country is so horrible, then why doesn’t she pack up and leave? We don’t want her here anymore than she wants to be here.

1. Doctor Fracas

July 7, 2017 at 1:38 am

If she leaves make sure she brings that #3 washtub she calls a vag with her.

• missy55

July 7, 2017 at 6:00 am

I will contribute some money and I am calling for to give her some lesson that she wont forget. if its killing her so be it?? Oh will. Ignorant like her and no respect for this country she don’t deserves to breed.

• Fay Butler

July 7, 2017 at 3:02 pm

She’s mentally ill – right?

• Diana

July 8, 2017 at 2:46 am

Abort her

• Sally B

July 8, 2017 at 4:48 am

she needs to go to another country and take most celebrities with her

2. Dorothy Gilley

July 7, 2017 at 2:21 am

HER COMMENTS ARE KIND OF HYPOCRITICAL TO SAY THE LEAST…WE KILL FOR A PIECE IF FABRIC????? NO LANCY STUPID ASININE HYPOCRITICAL POLITICIANS LIKE YOU KILL PEOPLE TO COVER UP THEIR CRIMES..YOU HAVE RUINED YOUR PARENTS LEGACY IN ONE STUPID VIDEO..AREN’T YOU PROUD OF YOURSELF?? GO MOVE TO ANOTHER COUNTRY WHERE STUPIDITY IS TOLERATED AND MARRY A MUSLIM YOU DESERVE IT..HAVE A GOOD LIFE LOSER

3. Joan

July 7, 2017 at 2:27 am

Deport her to North Korea to entertain or piss on Kim Jong un at least the scab would be useful

4. Jeff willey

July 7, 2017 at 3:06 am

Uh!This thing is just nasty!If this fool uses a fake dick,straw,or whatever to pee through!Just imagine,that’s on the outside,just imagine what this nasty,vile,thing has put on the inside!I bet she has crotch crickets,half a lb of yeast growing,and when she pulls her pants down,she gets sick,by that ,lovely aroma coming from her chapped,swollen,and cracked,piss flaps!Looks like she doesn’t use toilet paper neither?You have to love liberilism!

5. John

July 7, 2017 at 3:07 am

Maybe some of her Muslim friends will do an honor killing on her….. what you think?

6. MAY BRITTONtxrose

July 7, 2017 at 3:32 am

HER PARENTS NEED TO TAKE HER DOWN A PEG OR TWO KNOCK SOME SENSE INTO THAT LIBERAL BRAIN SHE HAS

7. Mary

July 7, 2017 at 3:36 am

What a disgusting little twit!

8. Barbie

July 7, 2017 at 5:07 am

Her parents must be so proud of their little Princess.

9. pam

July 7, 2017 at 2:04 pm

question who took the photo they are just as bad she should be run out of country and notices put up of her so she could never return

10. Roberta Tate

July 7, 2017 at 4:58 pm

You filthy ,nasty, foul, half breed, peice of shit, I hope some one find you and rips you a new ass, you disrespectful bitch, your not worth the opportunity that’s giving you to live here , go back to the shithole you come from your not wanted here,.

11. Ed Gerhardt

July 7, 2017 at 5:59 pm

Let’s hope those that might consider her for employment, school or housing know who they have in front of them and deny her everything.

• Elfriede Parker

July 7, 2017 at 7:40 pm

thats one way to scrue up ur life for ever ? I dont know what u was drinking or smoking ? there is no way in hell for u to get away with that ? How low can u get ?? you know Karma will pay u back for the rest off ur life.you need to think about getting some kind off help,and change ur life style,u getting no were with that ? Really u put ur life on the line,and ur friend who took the pic. is just as bad ? She is in just as much trouble as u are ?So u little wothless snowflakes,i hope u can handle ur new life now ?? becouse u really ask for something bad to happen to u both….

• TexasBlonde

July 8, 2017 at 2:06 am

Yes, I am sure her possible future employers will enjoy her video. Good luck in the unemployment line loser!

12. Bravo 26

July 7, 2017 at 6:47 pm

Well, how old is this little cunt? I personally think she needs to leave. If anyone in my family did something as awful as that. I’d have papers drawn up to legally disown them. I think that she ruined her family’s name. So, pack up you little butt wipe and just please, please go to some where else. I was told hell is inviting immigrants!

13. Eyeball

July 7, 2017 at 6:56 pm

She is just a sexual exhibitionist who hides her kinkiness behind a political agenda.

14. Linda S Hilton

July 7, 2017 at 7:58 pm

Bad girl! bad girl! be glad I am no where near you or I would treat you like the bitch you are and rub your nose in that flag and piss! Your should be ashamed of yourself and the damage you did to your life and your family’s by being a spiteful, disrespectful and stupid. I hope you get what you have coming to you!

15. Delores

July 7, 2017 at 8:55 pm

I don’t wish her dead, but I do agree with an attitude adjustment that greatly affects her desire to ever do that again. I’m sure some creative people can recommend some things.

16. Hank

July 7, 2017 at 11:36 pm

I hope some patriotic person or persons get hold of her and give her an attitude adjustment. Her parents failed to raise her properly,so it is up to somebody else to teach her respect.

• Charlotte A Prichard

July 10, 2017 at 6:01 pm

Hank,don’t blame her parents,she is responsible for the stupid things she does.They are not upholding her on this,the way she has told it ,they don’t like what she has done, She is at the age that she will do whatever she wants to do.Just because she hasn’t any respect for herself may not be the way her parents raised her. I know i have done a few things in my lifetime that my mom had taught me better,but i still did them.I would rather leave her parents out of this,i am sure they are not proud of her! Just saying

17. Jim

July 8, 2017 at 11:46 am

Someone put a price on her head, great idea. I think its time we start shooting these terrorists. White, black or muslims, I do not care. A terrorist is a terrorist, plain and simple.

18. riley sellrs

July 8, 2017 at 12:06 pm

all the above

19. Roger C Van Slyke

July 8, 2017 at 4:10 pm

Get the fuck out

20. Carol Faver

July 8, 2017 at 4:39 pm

I hope that one good thing comes from this nauseating incident with this sad piece of trouble looking for a place to happen….remember you have every right to do whatever you please about anything, but just be prepared for the results of your actions. It comes to every person with every decision. Pick your battles and know your choices caused the results.

21. carroll redd

July 8, 2017 at 4:48 pm

she would sell her soul to be so called famous,she could care less for hurting her family or anyone else as long as she has the spotlight.that 3.000 put on her head will be taken up real fast if our goverment would put all that bunch in jail.that stuff would stop in a hurry and i dont think the true people would care if they rotted there

22. anonimous

July 8, 2017 at 4:55 pm

We really need a law :desecrating American Flag should automatically strip them of citizen rights and required to list the country of their destination to move to!

23. Doctor Fracas

July 8, 2017 at 10:45 pm

how bout that #3 washtub she calls a vagina?…I was thinking about second purposing it…instead of DNC meeting and having dinner up George Soros’ azz they can’t go to the Washtub Inn and give Georgie a break…I mean the Dems and libs have been camping up his azz for decades….he needs a break besides the clintons…Podesta…Cheryl mills…Lynch…Obama…Moochelle Schumer…Maxine waters…pelosi…Graham…Ryan…McCain and Shep Smith and Geraldo needs a new dining place besides up Sopros azz along with Rupert Murdoch….

24. Eileen

July 9, 2017 at 12:40 am

She should have been born with a dick, as she appears to be one

25. Roy

July 9, 2017 at 5:10 am

this is exactly what I’m talking about, this is what happens when stupid people dose something stupid, they pay for being stupid,
    If you don’t like our country you have the right to leave and the freedom to go where you want just don’t come back,

ok, all day long I had this thought about people calling me crazy or was thinking I am crazy because of what I have been doing and saying about Obama, about all these so call illegals and refugees, and blacklive matter,these Muslim etc.so just to set the record straight I rather be crazy than stupid, because when a crazy person dose something stupid, they send them in the hospital, and when a stupid person dose something crazy they send them to jail, so witch one would you rather be stupid or crazy,me I’ll stick to being crazy. how about you,

26. Sandra

July 9, 2017 at 11:25 pm

Is she a girl? I saw a pencil dick. What is wrong with these young people. No respect for anyone or themselves.