I could not believe my eyes as I watched it unfold on July 4th, our Independence Day. As the rest of America celebrated freedom, Emily Lance was taking pleasure in literally pissing on an American flag.

I had mutual friends with her on Facebook, and I almost commented on the video. However I decided not to because I knew she would only resort to the argument that it was protected under free speech. That still did not change how angry it made me.

The disrespectful brat even admitted in the comments that she had family who served in the military and that her family does not approve of how she is acting.

Her caption wit the video read:  “F*** your nationalism. F*** your country. F*** your stupid f****** flag.”

She thought it was all fun and games until a bounty was placed on her head. Yes, that’s right. There is a $3,000 reward to kill Emily Lance now.

Lance posted, “Freedom (of speech/expression) means that I’m entitled to do and say as I please, EVEN if you don’t like it, so long as I am not physically hurting someone – and no, your precious feelings don’t count, that’s your own problem,” Lance wrote online as her video began to gain traction. “What don’t you people understand?”

She also added, “You’re celebrating freedom while damning me for doing the same. You can’t have it both ways. FREEDOM OR NONE. Practice what you preach or shut the f*** up.” Lance continued, “People are wishing illness, harm, and suffering upon me over a piece of fabric.”

Her page appears to have been deactivated now, but not before she added: “People are willing to MURDER someone over a flag. It’s so sad that people don’t realize how brainwashed they are. I’m gross for peeing on a symbol? LOOK AT YOURSELVES. You people epitomize all that is foul.”

Mad World News reports:

Lance isn’t the only one who is paying for her disrespectful act, either. Her father’s workplace has also been targeted as a result of her little stunt. “To whom it may concern, my Dad just called me and informed me that his place of employment has been targeted,” she wrote online. “As has he. Interestingly he respects THE FLAG and loves your country,” she added.

“I do not live with him nor does he or anyone in my family agree with my shenanigans. They’ve got nothing to do with my decisions,” Lance continued. “Don’t take your anger out on the wrong people – you harassing them is displacing your emotions and the equivalent of blaming Jack for what Sally did.”

If Lance hates America so much, she ought to pack up and move. It seems like there’d be more than a few people willing to help her on her way, and it doesn’t appear that her family will miss her much. A difference of opinion is one thing, but to so egregiously disrespect the flag, which men and women have fought and died for, takes matters too far. Now that Lance is receiving death threats, perhaps she finally understands what it’s like to put her life on the line for something.

I agree. If our country is so horrible, then why doesn’t she pack up and leave? We don’t want her here anymore than she wants to be here.

1. Doctor Fracas

July 7, 2017 at 1:38 am

If she leaves make sure she brings that #3 washtub she calls a vag with her.

• missy55

July 7, 2017 at 6:00 am

I will contribute some money and I am calling for to give her some lesson that she wont forget. if its killing her so be it?? Oh will. Ignorant like her and no respect for this country she don’t deserves to breed.

• Your mom

July 7, 2017 at 5:15 pm

Ya because it’s apparently more legit to threaten a young girls life and her family then it is to disrespect a flag.. a lot of people did die for that flag. Like Natives, and all those that aren’t white. Your solution is for her to leave the country she was born in to appease those who believe killing for a flag is a way of life, leave what was rightfully stolen for the overly proud Americans? Worship your flag and kill for it, die for it, point is, you sign up for it in America. Live by the badge, die by the badge. You might threaten a little girl and her family but I bet you won’t roll up on some hood rats loaded with red necks that don’t depend on their government for protection 😉 I aint scared to go, I believe in Jesus.

• Kanekaiahi Kahanalu Ho'okalakapua Sadhu Pa'a Manaiakalani

July 10, 2017 at 8:55 pm

You do realize that you just implicated yourself in a public document in a murder scheme, right?

• Fay Butler

July 7, 2017 at 3:02 pm

She’s mentally ill – right?

• Junebug

July 8, 2017 at 5:00 am

She is just a child hungry for attention.

• Diana

July 8, 2017 at 2:46 am

Abort her

• Michael Radovsky

July 8, 2017 at 9:00 pm

It’s time to lance Lance.

• Sally B

July 8, 2017 at 4:48 am

she needs to go to another country and take most celebrities with her

• Brainwashed Idiot Ameriduh

July 9, 2017 at 6:06 pm

She’s got a point. My pis is too good for the American Flag though.

• Manny y.

July 10, 2017 at 3:45 am

she disrespected our National symbol. if she hates it, she should pack and leave. and live with ISIS guys and see how they would treat her…

• Mac

July 10, 2017 at 5:13 am

I took an oath to defend the freedoms of the people within these borders when I joined the military from enemies both foreign AND DOMESTIC. After the military I told myself that I would fight for freedom and liberty for every person on this planet. They’ll lock me a cell or kill me before they make me stop speaking out for that! I’ll criticize all sides of our government, and even if Ron Paul had won the nomination (I am Libertarian), I would’ve destroyed him if he reneged on any of his campaign promises too. I’m suspicious of ALL Politicians!

And let me tell ya, I’m not offended nor threatened by a weak little female pissing on the American flag or some ‘Football Player’ kneeling during the Star Spangled Banner. We’ve all got bigger fish to fry in the White House and Pentagon right now! Our Politicians are proverbially spitting on the flag (and all the men and women who died for it), ripping it’s honor to shreds and gloating over the fact that they can throw up a slogan like ‘Make America Great Again’ and get away with all their bullshit because the people are too brainwashed to see what is going on!!

2. msbets

July 7, 2017 at 1:43 am

She just another piece of shyt garbage that’s worthless, not even worth the time of day

3. Bluewren

July 7, 2017 at 1:44 am

What a disgusting piece of excrement! She understands nothing.

4. Quinn

July 7, 2017 at 1:45 am

Without Old Glory this Pig would not have Freedom of Speech.

• Quinn

July 7, 2017 at 1:50 am

If my speech is moderated on this site then remove me from your notifications.

5. Benjamin N. Luck

July 7, 2017 at 1:50 am

Freedom is a right we all have. How we choose is what makes us good or bad. I think that we can do anything we want as long as it does not hurt anyone or ourselves.

6. Clifford Ray

July 7, 2017 at 1:55 am

Just as she has the freedom of speech that she loves so much she also has the freedom to travel too. Why would anyone live in a place they hate? People all over the world are literally dying trying to make it to this country for the freedoms, et al that we enjoy but cannot due to either not having the funds or being in a country that does not allow them to leave. This girl must really love this country or she would have moved by now as she has none of these problems. In fact, I would venture to guess that her father would gladly pay for a first class ticket to any location she wants along with living expenses. Conclusion: she is just in severe need of attention and this may be the least of her mental issues.

7. CHERECHINSKY

July 7, 2017 at 2:00 am

SOMEONE SHOULD DRUG HER AND SHIP HER SKANKY ASS OVER TO THE ISIS TERRORISTS!

8. Cynthia

July 7, 2017 at 2:01 am

SHES A CHEAP HOE. KICK HER OUT OF AMERICA .SHE HATES IT ANYHOW.

9. Deborah

July 7, 2017 at 2:02 am

Let’s see: Lance likes to express her freedom of speech and freedom of expression by urinating on our flag and saying f*** this country, but does not like it when those who love this country and our flag use their freedom of speech. Lance; our flag is so much more than a piece of fabric. Our flag represents all those who willingly fought and died to protect our freedom. Time for some respect.

10. Cynthia

July 7, 2017 at 2:03 am

WHAT SICK BIRCH.SHE WAS DANCING AROUND LIKE A DAMNED FOOL

11. Pingback: KARMA! The Liberal Idiot Who Urinated On American Flag On July 4th Just Received BAD News – Conservative Politics

12. Pingback: KARMA! The Liberal Idiot Who Urinated On American Flag On July 4th Just Received BAD News

13. Dorothy Gilley

July 7, 2017 at 2:21 am

HER COMMENTS ARE KIND OF HYPOCRITICAL TO SAY THE LEAST…WE KILL FOR A PIECE IF FABRIC????? NO LANCY STUPID ASININE HYPOCRITICAL POLITICIANS LIKE YOU KILL PEOPLE TO COVER UP THEIR CRIMES..YOU HAVE RUINED YOUR PARENTS LEGACY IN ONE STUPID VIDEO..AREN’T YOU PROUD OF YOURSELF?? GO MOVE TO ANOTHER COUNTRY WHERE STUPIDITY IS TOLERATED AND MARRY A MUSLIM YOU DESERVE IT..HAVE A GOOD LIFE LOSER

• Rosella Bush

July 10, 2017 at 7:10 pm

You’ve summed it up accurately Ms Dorothy Gilly. A muslim is exactly what she needs!

14. Joan

July 7, 2017 at 2:27 am

Deport her to North Korea to entertain or piss on Kim Jong un at least the scab would be useful

15. JERRY

July 7, 2017 at 3:03 am

YOU ARE PIECE OF SHIT SCUMBAG NEED TO BE BEATUP AND BE SEND TO ISIS SO THEY
    CAN PISS ON YOU AND CHOP YOUR HEAD OFF MAYBE YOU GOING TO BE BETTER OFF.
    YOU ARE THE SCUM OF THE HARTH ASS HOLE.

16. Jeff willey

July 7, 2017 at 3:06 am

Uh!This thing is just nasty!If this fool uses a fake dick,straw,or whatever to pee through!Just imagine,that’s on the outside,just imagine what this nasty,vile,thing has put on the inside!I bet she has crotch crickets,half a lb of yeast growing,and when she pulls her pants down,she gets sick,by that ,lovely aroma coming from her chapped,swollen,and cracked,piss flaps!Looks like she doesn’t use toilet paper neither?You have to love liberilism!

• Bill fab

July 22, 2017 at 5:43 am

That’s funny

17. John

July 7, 2017 at 3:07 am

Maybe some of her Muslim friends will do an honor killing on her….. what you think?

18. MAY BRITTONtxrose

July 7, 2017 at 3:32 am

HER PARENTS NEED TO TAKE HER DOWN A PEG OR TWO KNOCK SOME SENSE INTO THAT LIBERAL BRAIN SHE HAS

• Toni underwood

July 8, 2017 at 8:59 pm

Unfortunately her parents may feel the same way. But if not I hope they lock in her room without her cell phone computer or iPad so she can’t communicate with anyone for a week oh no tv either.

19. American 154

July 7, 2017 at 3:32 am

It’s hard to believe that she really expects everyone to support her “freedom of hate speech”. I ‘m looking forward to seeing if anyone collects the money. Either way, she got the message I think. I’m sure LE will be looking into who put up the money. That won’t end well if this story is true. God bless America and our flag!!

20. Mary

July 7, 2017 at 3:36 am

What a disgusting little twit!

21. Margaret A CASTLEN

July 7, 2017 at 3:48 am

DISGUSTING SICK.SHAME ON YOU.

22. Jim Dandy

July 7, 2017 at 4:22 am

She’s an attention whore, however, death threats are over the top, we don’t need that kinda shit. If she is gainfully employed, just be sure her boss sees this crap. I personally feel for her parents who probably paid for her brain washing, our Universities are spewing out this shit for profit, the sad part is, honest working parents are paying for it.

23. Joan

July 7, 2017 at 4:34 am

Now, now. Let’s not dump on her too much. After all, liberalism is a disease and the poor little thing was probably educated in the government run schools, lol!

24. chris vhfan

July 7, 2017 at 4:38 am

I busted out laughing when she said you don’t know how brainwashed you are LOL, actually she has no idea how brainwashed she is . Obviously she gets her news and views from the main stream media which Wikileaks proved everything they have said about Trump and America is a 100% LIE .

If she read the truth she would never do that , the LEFT HATE AMERICA with a passion , they want Globalism and anything less is not acceptable . Globalism is ANTI AMERICAN , it is the opposite of what America stands for regardless how much the media insist otherwise.

The LEFT is as anti USA as anti USA can get , it’s no wonder that nearly half of the entire democrat electorate has crossed lines to vote and support Trump , the dem party is in name only , these days they are the Saul Alinsky party , they support Sharia law , Communism and are hard core anti God and anti Christian . Democrat party hasn’t won anything in years and won’t for a LONG time to come when they support that stuff.

25. Barbie

July 7, 2017 at 5:07 am

Her parents must be so proud of their little Princess.

26. BoomerLady

July 7, 2017 at 8:28 am

What children do is usually attributed to how their parents raised them.

27. Louisa

July 7, 2017 at 8:30 am

Enough of this behavior. This wayward straddler needs to be charged and sentenced to 100 hours of community service scrubbing the bathrooms (hands and knees) at the closest VA hospital to her home. Then, be fined an amount equal to the pay a matron would receive for looking over her shoulder each day.

28. egonone

July 7, 2017 at 11:34 am

Perhaps we should just collect $3000 to throw her out of this country she hates so much. The issue with radicals is that they really hate themselves.

29. Tim Meyers

July 7, 2017 at 11:53 am

Attention whore much?

30. Nestor vidal

July 7, 2017 at 12:49 pm

I am not American but I do believe that girl shouldbe thrown out of America to any anti American country. How stupidly permissive Americans are? Warmbier was killed for disrespecting North Korea’s symbols. Why couldn’t you deport or at least send her to guantanamo where she can be peed on?

31. schofie

July 7, 2017 at 1:10 pm

Deplorable to say the least.
    The $3000 reward troubles me though.
    Stuff like that usually comes from the radical left.
    Can’t believe anything these days.

32. pam

July 7, 2017 at 2:04 pm

question who took the photo they are just as bad she should be run out of country and notices put up of her so she could never return

33. Dave

July 7, 2017 at 2:46 pm

What she sees as just a “piece of cloth” is seen by a nation as a sacred symbol of freedom and sacrifice. Emily Lance showed her lack of character, intelligence, and perception. She’s nothing but a back alley crack whore. To quote Shakespeare: Hers is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury; signifying nothing.

34. JG Collins

July 7, 2017 at 4:47 pm

Bounties on the lives of idiots are…idiotic. Moron enforcement is a thankless and neverending job. Worse, when you become a moron-monitor, people don’t look at you and say, “There’s Joe Blow, the world’s greatest moron-monitor.” They say, “There goes Joe Blow, the world’s greatest moron.”

35. Roberta Tate

July 7, 2017 at 4:58 pm

You filthy ,nasty, foul, half breed, peice of shit, I hope some one find you and rips you a new ass, you disrespectful bitch, your not worth the opportunity that’s giving you to live here , go back to the shithole you come from your not wanted here,.

36. D N Stannard

July 7, 2017 at 4:59 pm

I feel for her father. I’m sure he tried to raise her right but she got “left” out when it came to brains! You try and teach your children RESPECT and to do right things right, but they fail to listen and understand then turn into a 23 yo that thinks they know it all. There are consequences. There will be more. You should be held accountable for your own stupidity Emily Lance. Reap what you sow.

37. Terri

July 7, 2017 at 5:52 pm

I agree with all that has been said about this, however, my confusion is why you are calling her a liberal?????? Not everything wrong in this world is because of a liberal!!!!! So sick of hearing liberal this and libtard that.

38. Ed Gerhardt

July 7, 2017 at 5:59 pm

Let’s hope those that might consider her for employment, school or housing know who they have in front of them and deny her everything.

• Elfriede Parker

July 7, 2017 at 7:40 pm

thats one way to scrue up ur life for ever ? I dont know what u was drinking or smoking ? there is no way in hell for u to get away with that ? How low can u get ?? you know Karma will pay u back for the rest off ur life.you need to think about getting some kind off help,and change ur life style,u getting no were with that ? Really u put ur life on the line,and ur friend who took the pic. is just as bad ? She is in just as much trouble as u are ?So u little wothless snowflakes,i hope u can handle ur new life now ?? becouse u really ask for something bad to happen to u both….

• TexasBlonde

July 8, 2017 at 2:06 am

Yes, I am sure her possible future employers will enjoy her video. Good luck in the unemployment line loser!

• reg

July 8, 2017 at 4:58 pm

how do u know it was a female who taped it

• Donkey Person

July 13, 2017 at 12:25 am

LOLOLO. She pissed on a small piece of fabric, man. You act like she’s Mussolini or Pol Pot or something. I’d like to bang her.

39. Ironlady

July 7, 2017 at 6:33 pm

The flag aside, this “girl” is vile and just plain nasty. How would you like to have to claim that as your daughter? sheeeesh! More and more I am beginning to think that liberalism is manifested as a mental illness.

40. Eagle LeFebre

July 7, 2017 at 6:37 pm

Ungrateful human…takes her life for granted and freedom.

41. Bravo 26

July 7, 2017 at 6:47 pm

Well, how old is this little cunt? I personally think she needs to leave. If anyone in my family did something as awful as that. I’d have papers drawn up to legally disown them. I think that she ruined her family’s name. So, pack up you little butt wipe and just please, please go to some where else. I was told hell is inviting immigrants!

42. Eyeball

July 7, 2017 at 6:56 pm

She is just a sexual exhibitionist who hides her kinkiness behind a political agenda.

43. Linda S Hilton

July 7, 2017 at 7:58 pm

Bad girl! bad girl! be glad I am no where near you or I would treat you like the bitch you are and rub your nose in that flag and piss! Your should be ashamed of yourself and the damage you did to your life and your family’s by being a spiteful, disrespectful and stupid. I hope you get what you have coming to you!

44. Robert

July 7, 2017 at 8:25 pm

Nasty attention whore got what she asked for. Emily Lance, most people would have been smart enough to cover their faces. Even the ANTIFA snowflakes don’t want people to know who they really are. (Mom might kick them out of her basement.)

45. Delores

July 7, 2017 at 8:55 pm

I don’t wish her dead, but I do agree with an attitude adjustment that greatly affects her desire to ever do that again. I’m sure some creative people can recommend some things.

46. Richard

July 7, 2017 at 10:06 pm

You guys are pathetic. It is funny she pissed on the flag because America is garbage anyways and there is nothing great about it. Get over yourselves. Anyone dying for that flag just wasted their lives over nonsense.

47. Matt Boyler

July 7, 2017 at 10:26 pm

Hey I totally disagree with her actions, but freedom is freedom. Yeah she’s an idiot but she is free to be an idiot. You can’t put a hit out on someone for being a jerk. The symbol she’s desecrating is a symbol of freedom, so in a way she is exercising hers even though it rubs people the wrong way. I’m all about personal freedom even if I find a persons actions to be distasteful or disrespectful, she didn’t rob, cheat, steal, or hurt. I still think she’s an asshole though, but hey, that’s my right.

48. Hank

July 7, 2017 at 11:36 pm

I hope some patriotic person or persons get hold of her and give her an attitude adjustment. Her parents failed to raise her properly,so it is up to somebody else to teach her respect.

• Charlotte A Prichard

July 10, 2017 at 6:01 pm

Hank,don’t blame her parents,she is responsible for the stupid things she does.They are not upholding her on this,the way she has told it ,they don’t like what she has done, She is at the age that she will do whatever she wants to do.Just because she hasn’t any respect for herself may not be the way her parents raised her. I know i have done a few things in my lifetime that my mom had taught me better,but i still did them.I would rather leave her parents out of this,i am sure they are not proud of her! Just saying

49. william walton

July 8, 2017 at 12:55 am

People who think that they can do or say anything that they want should pay a heavy price for there stupidity….like asking them were they think it will be better? then inform them that they will be immediately flown there but, they will be barred from “EVER” entering this lousey country again. it is one thing to express yourself by peacefully protesting……it’ quite another to do seditious fucking nonsense!!

50. Dan byrd

July 8, 2017 at 1:24 am

It’s a flag she’s expressing her right to not believe in what it stands for . It’s just a flag bottom line. If we lay under the delusion that a symbol represents for you then why don’t people who love it so much abide by the content of its suggestive morality. It’s a sin to piss or desecrate that flag but never a sin to abolish the ones that existed before it by natives . That contradicts every persons messages underneath.

51. e

July 8, 2017 at 1:44 am

She fails to understand “Actions have consequences.”

52. Esteban

July 8, 2017 at 2:03 am

She wanted to practice freedom by disrespecting America. Now she can’t handle others who wish to bestow disrespect upon her. Don’t turn on the oven if you can’t take the heat. There are consequences to stupid actions and there are people who are as equally stupid that will retaliate. Life lesson!!

53. Dag

July 8, 2017 at 2:12 am

This …whatever it is…is deranged. I don’t believe in abortion but when you run into snowflake libtards like this it makes you think hmmm maybe in some cases. Is she on drugs or something?

54. Stephen Zabczynski

July 8, 2017 at 2:54 am

My father defended this country in WWll along with his three brothers, to give people a better life and enjoy freedom in the country that he loved, respected and put his life on the line, Myself and my brother both served in order to let the next generations enjoy the freedom and liberties. When someone such as this shit bag who have zero respect, for the flag in which it stands for a nation of freedom and thousands of people who want to come and live in the land of freedom this shit bag seems to think otherwise , it simple pack a leave, for the vets who have lost there life’s and limbs this is nothing more then disrespect to all including her parents it’s a true example of SOMEONE who thinks of ONESELF narrow minded and has done nothing at all for the country! To all the Vets and people serving this country SEMPER FI shit bags like this make us stronger , boot her ass right to the border where is crossed!

55. Uncle sam Sucks

July 8, 2017 at 4:13 am

Who cares? It is just a rag that stands for a criminal and bloodthirsty government and IT IS PROTECTED FREE SPEECH. Funny how all you “merikan” wankers love free speech and free expression, until you hear or see something you don’t agree with.

56. Harry G.

July 8, 2017 at 4:43 am

Low life Trash

57. Manty

July 8, 2017 at 6:07 am

You girl is nothing but a piece of shit. Leave this wonderful country and never come back you f cking moron. You don’t deserve to live this country.

58. Andrew

July 8, 2017 at 7:10 am

People have the right to be offensive if that’s what they want to be. Anyone who commits violence against her or forcibly removes her from the country denigrates liberty and should swear allegiance to the crown like the Tory loyalist they are.

59. Jim

July 8, 2017 at 11:33 am

I served this country as did my father and my uncle as well as other family members. What she did is not only disrespectful to the flag but a slap in the face to all who served fought and died in the name of country and freedom. She needs to goto prison.

60. Jim

July 8, 2017 at 11:46 am

Someone put a price on her head, great idea. I think its time we start shooting these terrorists. White, black or muslims, I do not care. A terrorist is a terrorist, plain and simple.

61. riley sellrs

July 8, 2017 at 12:06 pm

all the above

62. Jenny Haverton

July 8, 2017 at 12:30 pm

Her suuporters Cecelia Gill that works @JewelOsco in Joliet Illinois and Union Member

63. Paul gallant

July 8, 2017 at 1:55 pm

Yes I’m sure she’s a terrorist and let’s put her to death. Are you all listening to your selfs
    Is this what we want to become?

64. Martha

July 8, 2017 at 2:01 pm

Only a filthy, uneducated whore would post a public video of herself committing such a heinous act. It’s just another female trying to get attention by showing off her body. This bitch went too far though and needs to be charged with treason and hung. Skank.

65. Jack Splout

July 8, 2017 at 2:47 pm

Ironically while she did exercise her freedom of expression (speech so to speak), she did so without fully realizing what that entails. The government has to allow her to express herself in whatever legal way she want, that is what the First Amendment is all about. She didn’t realize that her fellow citizens are also allowed to exercise their First Amendment rights, although death threats are not protected. She also didn’t realize that like many who have expressed unpopular sentiments, she has now dragged others (her family) into this as unwilling participants.

66. timothy marcum

July 8, 2017 at 2:54 pm

look you bitch you put a weapon in your hand and go out on the front lines and fight and see what it like getting shot at or killed for that flag you know what all those colors are for if your daddy was a man he slap the fuck out of you. USMC 1971

67. J. Dorsey

July 8, 2017 at 3:50 pm

I agree with all the above comments. If she dislikes the USA go to some MUSLEM country.

68. Roger C Van Slyke

July 8, 2017 at 4:10 pm

Get the fuck out

69. Carol Faver

July 8, 2017 at 4:39 pm

I hope that one good thing comes from this nauseating incident with this sad piece of trouble looking for a place to happen….remember you have every right to do whatever you please about anything, but just be prepared for the results of your actions. It comes to every person with every decision. Pick your battles and know your choices caused the results.

70. Chuck

July 8, 2017 at 4:39 pm

There are not enough bad things in the world that SHOULD happen to this snowflake.

71. Olivier

July 8, 2017 at 4:41 pm

There was an American flag on my father’s casket.There was one on the caskets of three of my brothers.There will be two more on my brother’s casket and mine when we are buried.Flags are placed on the graves of my brothers in the military cemetery on Cape Cod. I have seen our flag flown in our cemeteries in France.It makes you cry when you think of our brave fallen comrades..Nothing,,nothing she did or does has any meaning whatsoever.Our flag will still fly over the land of the free and the home of the brave forever!

72. carroll redd

July 8, 2017 at 4:48 pm

she would sell her soul to be so called famous,she could care less for hurting her family or anyone else as long as she has the spotlight.that 3.000 put on her head will be taken up real fast if our goverment would put all that bunch in jail.that stuff would stop in a hurry and i dont think the true people would care if they rotted there

73. anonimous

July 8, 2017 at 4:55 pm

We really need a law :desecrating American Flag should automatically strip them of citizen rights and required to list the country of their destination to move to!

• Cucked Boy

July 10, 2017 at 11:58 pm

Too bad the first Amendment exists. Guess the constitution is just a little cuck document written by those cuck founding fathers.

74. n krishna

July 8, 2017 at 5:14 pm

she is erecting US flag, if her boyfriend drink urine will get better erection,cow urine has US patents,stop cancer http://bit.ly/2lQEWzV

75. Barbara Shafer

July 8, 2017 at 5:35 pm

18 U.S. Code § 700 – Desecration of the flag of the United States; penalties. Whoever knowingly mutilates, defaces, physically defiles, burns, maintains on the floor or ground, or tramples upon any flag of the United States shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than one year, or both. we have a law but it is not enforced

76. Del41

July 8, 2017 at 5:36 pm

Seen her in MI was in a Restaurant off Eastman Rd. She is a Real Dirt Bag Ho
    Bet her P… fired her after seeing this video,

77. Joe

July 8, 2017 at 5:38 pm

So many have died defending that flag so she could e recuse her freedom of speech.

78. Del41

July 8, 2017 at 5:38 pm

Seen her in was in a Restaurant off Eastman Rd. She is a Real Dirt
    Bet her P… fired her after seeing this video,

79. Paulita

July 8, 2017 at 5:39 pm

She has a right to hate this country but she shouldn’t receive a penny with “In God we trust” on it. This video should follow her for all future job interviews and she shouldn’t get medicaid or medicare from this f’in’ country. It’s not freedom of speech to show yourself doing what you do in the bathroom. Even Archie Bunker only made the noise of a “terlet” flushing.

80. James A

July 8, 2017 at 5:58 pm

While I wholeheartedly disagree with her act and her opinion, to call for her to leave this country or to push for laws to punish flag desecration violates the intent of the First Amendment. Those who took actions against her father could be committing criminal acts, themselves.

Want to show respect for this country? Respect its freedoms it allows us to criticize that country.

81. Paul Gordon

July 8, 2017 at 5:58 pm

You leave. You’re the ones acting like North Korea. That’s your home. That’s where you belong. Are you actually celebrating the thuggish response to her video? I understand people being upset. I understand people not liking her, calling her bad names. But taking action to attempt to hurt her and her family? Yeah, that’s the North Korea part. You should all leave, you who celebrate this tyrannical behavior, because you don’t act like you live in the land of the free. You don’t belong here.

82. D. B. Lawton

July 8, 2017 at 6:06 pm

So she pissed on a symbol, which I guarantee you was Made in China. People lose their mind over trivial bullshit like this?
    It seems that modern Americans are all for freedom…. except when they’re not. Bravo!
    When symbolic worship overrules common sense, as in the moron who placed the $3000. bounty on her or the asswipes who are targeting her family, one has to ask, “Who is the sicker person?”
    Yep…. a piece of sewn Chinese cloth is worth more than a life. It seems that radical behavior and acts of violence just LOVE to hide behind false patriotism.

83. Greg Zargeo

July 8, 2017 at 8:51 pm

As bad as her act of defamation was, New York Senator Gillibrand conveyed the same sentiment in a public forum speaking to a college graduation assembly and telling them to FU President Trump. Is it any wonder then that we have morons who act moronically when a sitting US Senator can behave similarly?

84. Fuck You

July 8, 2017 at 9:01 pm

She should have taken a shit on it.

85. Ragweed221

July 8, 2017 at 10:25 pm

She should be thrown into a vat of old urine.

86. Doctor Fracas

July 8, 2017 at 10:45 pm

how bout that #3 washtub she calls a vagina?…I was thinking about second purposing it…instead of DNC meeting and having dinner up George Soros’ azz they can’t go to the Washtub Inn and give Georgie a break…I mean the Dems and libs have been camping up his azz for decades….he needs a break besides the clintons…Podesta…Cheryl mills…Lynch…Obama…Moochelle Schumer…Maxine waters…pelosi…Graham…Ryan…McCain and Shep Smith and Geraldo needs a new dining place besides up Sopros azz along with Rupert Murdoch….

87. TrumpDuck

July 8, 2017 at 10:56 pm

These comments on here are funny. Lmao, what a bunch of snowflakes. xD

88. Frank Homer

July 8, 2017 at 11:12 pm

Yes you have the right but do you know what you did? Yes it is just a piece of cloth but it represents us. Everyone in this country what we are suppose to stand for and our service members. It stands for our dreams and our striving to be better. So you passed on all of us and our dreams and what we stand for. My girlfriend’s father is s marine who was in Nam. Her daughter is now a Marine so you little girl have pissed on another Woman who is defending your right to do that.

89. William Pinamonti

July 8, 2017 at 11:52 pm

Why waste your breath on a MORON LIBERAL HYPOCCRITE,obviously on some sort of drugs.send her to IRAN.Billy P.

90. Eileen

July 9, 2017 at 12:40 am

She should have been born with a dick, as she appears to be one

91. Kim Wallin

July 9, 2017 at 1:15 am

Put her in a bathroom surrounded by 15 or 20 U.S. Marines and let’s see if she still wants to piss on that “piece of fabric”. Entitled little snot nosed brat!

92. Veronica

July 9, 2017 at 4:11 am

Does this ignorant twat have a plastic penis is she transgender well
    I hope he/she gets the piss knocked out of her

93. Richard R Robinett

July 9, 2017 at 4:48 am

I reported her to FaceBook. They told me that she did NOT violate their “community standards!”

94. T.C. Flowers

July 9, 2017 at 4:50 am

I think she may have bitten off, a bit more than she can chew. Disgusting act, and for what.

95. Roy

July 9, 2017 at 5:10 am

this is exactly what I’m talking about, this is what happens when stupid people dose something stupid, they pay for being stupid,
    If you don’t like our country you have the right to leave and the freedom to go where you want just don’t come back,

ok, all day long I had this thought about people calling me crazy or was thinking I am crazy because of what I have been doing and saying about Obama, about all these so call illegals and refugees, and blacklive matter,these Muslim etc.so just to set the record straight I rather be crazy than stupid, because when a crazy person dose something stupid, they send them in the hospital, and when a stupid person dose something crazy they send them to jail, so witch one would you rather be stupid or crazy,me I’ll stick to being crazy. how about you,

96. Michael

July 9, 2017 at 5:50 am

Seems she’s got a regular Facebook page now so she can update all her “followers” without having her personal account attacked. https://www.facebook.com/deplorablearescum/

97. Dylan Wight

July 9, 2017 at 6:25 am

I’m pretty outspoken as a libertarian, but this is fucking outrageous. For one, the flag DOES NOT represent the current administration. Rather, it represents the Constitution of the United States of America and the founding principles of your nation.
    If this was some sort of protest against Trump, then it’s a bloody stupid one. What an idiotic bitch…

98. Anthony

July 9, 2017 at 11:13 am

Kill the Traitor

99. Maria Venera

July 9, 2017 at 12:48 pm

Shameful, idiot!

100. Lorrie Williams

July 9, 2017 at 3:32 pm

UGH! Just look at the picture..So GROSSE I wouldn’t look at that VIDEO!! Bad Bad manners.. I blame her Parents.. She has no respect for anyone and now, our Nation.. Discusting acts to get views on the internet!! No good upbringing.. I have children a 6 Granddaughters. They are very clean, respectful, and loves their Country.. They also volenteer to help with humanity..
    Were was her Parents from?? Did they NOT teach her anything?? Sick!

101. Gail

July 9, 2017 at 3:51 pm

Are you that insecure that you need to post something so disrepecful of the American Flag or are you looking for attention? You are old enough to know better – can’t blame your parents for being stupid – have you ever heard of KARMA – shame on you!

102. Doomslayer

July 9, 2017 at 4:00 pm

Everyone should lighten up on her, she just wants to be famous. I’m pulling for her! If we’re all lucky enough, maybe we’ll get to see her star in the next isis beheading video!! For $3000,I’m sure that there’s plenty of folks that will give her a screen test!!

103. Janelle

July 9, 2017 at 7:50 pm

What a stupid bitch! How inappropriate and distasteful. Fuck our country?! Really?!?!?! Well. Fuck you and get the fuck out of our country!!!

104. Frank

July 9, 2017 at 11:17 pm

It’s called “as he sow, so shall he reap” shithead. Hope all boycott you and your family like the democrats do with anyone they can’t pull their mind control on. Put her in the Army, front line. Our heros need hookers like her to knock the edge off!

105. Sandra

July 9, 2017 at 11:25 pm

Is she a girl? I saw a pencil dick. What is wrong with these young people. No respect for anyone or themselves.

106. Janice Marler

July 10, 2017 at 12:15 am

She, herself, said that her father loves the flag and”Your” country. She doesn’t consider this her country so she should definitely be happy to be deported to Her country. The sooner the better.

107. Sharon Kirk

July 10, 2017 at 12:50 am

You just want to smack the smug little bitch. She’s an ignorant airhead who is rebelling against authority. She’s a product of the liberal PC brainwash machine and parents who cow tow to their children. She doesn’t realize the significance of anything. She doesn’t appreciate her freedom because she’s narcissistic….never been taught what it means to sacrifice for something greater than yourself. It’s a self centered self obsessed instant gratification infantile adult playground world. She has never know anything other than getting what she wants. She is the result of the self esteem movement that gives the trophy without winning and places the child’s feelings above all else. The rest of the world has to bow to the child. She’s nothing but an over sized spoiled brat who needs an attitude readjustment big time. She’s a control freak. What happens when you put a control freak in a situation with none? Let her go to N. Korea or with the Taliban in Afghanistan to live. Let her experience the severity of real oppression and authority for a year. If she survives…when she finally sees that flag…and that American soldier who risked his life to save her…she will weep and kiss that stupid piece of fabric.

108. Larry A. Singleton

July 10, 2017 at 2:13 am

Even worse, and more despicable, than her “pissing” stunt are those who are threatening her and her family.

This is a result of our dumbed down, un-read society.

To me, this gal is just another among the many useful idiots who should be simply ignored. Or at the very least acquainted with the differences between the United States and those “utopias” like Cuba, Iran, China and North Korea.

Maybe suggest to her that she could read Humberto Fontova’s articles about Cuba. Or Raymond Ibrahim’s articles and book about Islam. Or any number of the ex-Muslims who thank God every day they live in the United States, away from the Islamic hell holes they grew up in.

This is a gal whom I often refer to as those who are “too stupid and too lazy to study the issues and READ!”

I’m communicating with a “friend” I haven’t seen in a number of years. He’s a Bernie fan. Even got a picture of himself wearing a “Feel the Bern” T-shirt.

He’s also a rabid Jew hater. And typically he’s spewing all the “Jews control congress” Jew hatred while studiously ignoring my suggestions that he actually read people like Caroline Glick, or at least read a novel like The Haj by Leon Uris or The Pledge by Leonard Slater. But he won’t.

So I say leave her alone to her willful ignorance. Maybe she’ll end up like me. Who was at one time a rabid racist. Until I decided to read some books on the Civil Rights movement and Black history. I was about her age when I finally got turned around. I’m sixty now. So I think there’s probably hope for her. But not if people reinforce her ideas and threaten to kill her and her family.

109. deepfriar

July 10, 2017 at 2:32 am

I see a lot of respect for the First Amendment in here, it’s making me feel patriotic.

110. Charles

July 10, 2017 at 3:38 am

Some times it’s just best to say nothing. There is always consequences for our action. For every action there is a reaction. That has nothing to do with freedom of speech it’s just what life give you. Many people good people and served and died for this country and flag. You just piss a lot of people off, and know it’s pay back. Sorry for you!

111. Roman Makovetskiy

July 10, 2017 at 4:04 am

NO need to kill this girl screwed by corrupt government doings, parents and teachers. I want to see her incarcerated and forcefully lectured history of the US for 1 year every day.
    She will be good again.

112. Darlene

July 10, 2017 at 5:15 am

Maybe a bunch of military widows should pee on her and then a few wounded vets could piss in her mouth! This is so
    typical of the young, brain dead liberals who have never expected anything this country stands for. That’s on her parents, schools
    and our obsession with Hollywood vulgarity to get attention.

113. Sher

July 10, 2017 at 1:35 pm

I got something for you to stick in your puss, from all 50 of us, then we will help you pack, what a “SLUT”!

114. Angela Davis

July 10, 2017 at 2:35 pm

OMG, This wore out “GUTTER-SLUT” shows exactly the mind set of the Liberal’s agenda….I blame the MSM for posting all of their hate articles about President Trump & glorifying Hillary Clinton & Obama… As far as seeing harm come to her, well she has done a good job herself…she won’t EVER be able to find a good job, her actions will follow her STUPIDITY ARROGRANCE DISRESPECT to one of our most sacred symbols that our Forefathers fought & dies for, for the rest of her MISERABLE DECREPID ACTIONS AGAINST US ALL THAT LOVE AMERICA…..IF SHE HATES OUR BELOVED FLAG & OUR BELOVED COUNTRY, SHE SOULD BE DEPORTED TO ANOTHER 3RD WORLD COUNTRY & SEE HOW SHE LIKES IT OVER THERE…..I WOULD LOVE TO SLAP THE LIVING HELL OUT OF HER, RATTLE HER DAMN TEETH OUT OF HER STUPID HEAD…..
    Give me 5 minutes with this WORE OUR GUTTER SLUT & I BEAT THE LIVING HELL OUT OF HER…..

115. Elico

July 10, 2017 at 4:20 pm

I hope she goes to jail for this ASAP! She is an f…. idiot!

116. Donna

July 10, 2017 at 4:54 pm

That’s the problem right there! She thinks of our Flag as “only a piece of fabric!” I think the “Bikers for Trump” should go educate her….

117. abner graywolf rodriguez

July 10, 2017 at 6:36 pm

this bitch should be arrested and shot with shit and lockup for stinking. then shot for real, for desercrating the american flag.

118. Tonya Hollenback

July 10, 2017 at 8:07 pm

I’m sure they would love to have her in the middle east! She should move there! I’m sure that they would take VERY good care of her with behavior like this.

119. Kanekaiahi Kahanalu Ho'okalakapua Sadhu Pa'a Manaiakalani

July 10, 2017 at 9:05 pm

Weird, I keep seeing the term ‘liberalism’ and ‘liberal’ used in the comments above to describe this situation, yet no where does she claim to be ‘liberal’. Do any of you believe that NONE of you OR people you may know would do the same thing being a ‘conservative’? Seems to me you’re WAY TOO QUICK to point at this so-called ‘liberal’ when ANYONE is capable of doing this, left, right, or center. If you wanna’ target this person or her action, leave the politics out of it. Making assumptions about her political persuasion does nothing to support your view on the matter. Also, did I see some people here making a threat to ‘murder’ this person. You do realize of course, that any harm that comes her way will implicate anyone who publicly threatens her with murder including ANYONE who claims to support it whether you were involved or not. Threatening to or supporting someone who is threatening to murder someone is a felony and making public statements about that is also a felony. I’d say be very careful ~ ~ ~

120. Cucked Boy

July 10, 2017 at 11:57 pm

Pretty interesting for a party and a site that seems to poke fun at “snowflake liberals” you guys sure do get triggered easily. Heck, I won’t even make a joke about removing my comment being more snowflakey but that would actually be too on the nose and would cease to be useful once fulfilled (if fulfilled). Glad to see that the very same people who voted against the idea of political correctness just can’t handle something that is politically incorrect, because it means that this is just business as usual. Bush did 9/11 and every war since WWII has been one of economic control for the US and no matter how much you mutter, “These soldiers fought for your right to say that,” the fact remains that Vietnam and Iraq and every other war post 1945 has been with an enemy that did not have the means nor intention to attack the US and that such a statement is honestly just stupid.

121. Susan

July 11, 2017 at 3:15 am

Her parents must be horrified as all of American patriots. How sad. Praying for her.

122. Ian

July 11, 2017 at 11:55 am

Weird! I would have thought the mighty USofA flag wasn’t worth pissing on!

123. Dawn

July 11, 2017 at 12:39 pm

What a twat. I bet she even sucked on the other end of her “dick” like a kid getting the last drop of a milkshake from a straw. This is some bored “hippy chick” who was ignored by her parents (probably because they knew she was a twat all her life, or she had siblings who were better at everything, even breathing). She professes not to live with them and I’m going to guess that is because at 12 she was caught sucking cock in her parent’s bedroom and it all went downhill from there until they threw her out after her 3rd abortion at 15. She seems useless and used up and this is the only way she can get any attention now…..and to find out that her life is only worth 3,000$ must be a shock to her, because she probably thinks (as HORRIBLE AND VILE as this was) that she is some sort of “gangsta, public enemy #1, bad ass bitch” when in reality we are more concerned that the flag she probably stole from her little brother after the 4th of July parade, now has a yeast infection, crabs, gonorrhea, syphilis, the clap and is pregnant (again). As much as she is an embarrassment to her family, they probably send $ to a PO box for her so they never have to see or hear from her and they don’t want to be humiliated by either her showing up at their door or someone finding her dead in a gutter…which would be too good for her. She won’t leave this country she “hates” so much, because she is too stupid to even understand what she is saying or doing …she is doing it just to be “popular” with the crowd she fell in with (the guy filming). She misses being popular for giving it up to anything with a slight pulse, and after everyone heard that she bleeds, pisses, and cries puss, no one will touch her with a dead mans dick, this is all she has. Yes, she is repulsive, foul and vile, but she is more sad and pathetic than anything. I’m hoping she makes it to the “big time” if Bob Seger gets wind of this and sues them for having his song playing in the background and associated to this hot mess of trash.

124. Chet Finley

July 11, 2017 at 7:13 pm

“Karma”? Murdering someone for having a different political opinion than you is “karma”? Explain to me how you are any better than Islamic extremists who put a price on someone’s head for burning the Quran.

125. Mark

July 11, 2017 at 9:01 pm

I will contribute to her one way air fare out of this country, as long as it is agreed she will never return.

126. Ray

July 11, 2017 at 10:04 pm

She can per on me.

127. D

July 12, 2017 at 3:29 am

I think she has a real good product idea … for the lady who wants to pee standing up.

128. Scott

July 12, 2017 at 3:31 am

She doesn’t realize that the backlash is as equal rights for freedom of speach as her dumb ass stunt.

• Scott

July 12, 2017 at 3:33 am

speech

129. Rich Paul

July 12, 2017 at 5:58 am

It’s always interesting to watch the big, touch Conservatives turn into snowflakes and run to their safe spaces when somebody does not worship their symbols.

It’s kinda like Islamists when you draw Mohammad.

The question is, do you care about the flag or about America? Because the freedom to piss on the flag is what makes America great. So do you destroy the greatness in order to protect its symbol? That is the question.

130. WashingMachinesLiveLongerWithCarlgon

July 12, 2017 at 11:52 am

Wonder how many of the commenters here who are calling for this girl to be harmed were the same people backing up Nazi Richard Spencer when he got socked.
    Genocide = Ok, sure lets hear him out!
    Pissing on USA flag = She deserves it, 3k bounty to kill her! Let’s call her ugly n shit.

131. Kathy

July 12, 2017 at 2:32 pm

What comes around goes around! Should be a bounty on her for her stupidity. These young kids have no idea what this country is all about. Disrespectful, disgusting pig. Parents must be so proud of her. I like to know where she is from. So I could call her out an give her an ass kicking cause her parents didn’t teach her respect honor an integrity of our flag.

132. James Graves

July 12, 2017 at 3:11 pm

Emily Lance did nothing wrong.

133. The chosen one

July 12, 2017 at 3:22 pm

You statists are all brainwashed to the max. America is founded on theft and genocide. Go research the native Americans. I stand with Emily!!! You flaggots can all go fuck yourselves.

134. Jesse Rowden

July 12, 2017 at 5:54 pm

Freedom. I don’t think it means what you think it means.
    You fucking pathetic assholes crumble at the sight of someone disrespecting fabric? Real hard, tough men… talking shit to some young woman and threatening her life… over some fucking threads woven in China.
    And to have the audacity to open this abortion of authorship with ‘while others were celebrating freedom…’

So, freedom is setting off fireworks(in approved and permitted locations only), getting drunk, and eating to excess… but dissenting opinion and acts of political protest, that’s not freedom?

Doing what is approved by everyone is ‘freedom’ but doing what may and does offend some is ‘not freedom’.

The founders would call you people pussies. Go cry in your safe spaces. Jesus Christ. This much salt over a fucking piece of fabric. I wonder if you assholes jerk off to flag porn… that sexy field of blow flapping in the wind, just imagine her curves as she curls…

Come put a bounty on my head, #Flaggots

135. mark combellack

July 12, 2017 at 6:48 pm

Um it’s a flag so who cares, What possible difference does it make what she does with it. Any one taking great offence or putting up bounties should be embarrassed it’s as silly as getting bent out of shape over burning a copy of the koran or using the pages of the bible to whipe your ass with. I will never understand why people get so militant over such trivial matters.

136. Vincent DiPiero

July 12, 2017 at 7:20 pm

Freedumb of expression does not include offering money for other people to do things you are too much of a pussy to do yourself.

137. Joe

July 13, 2017 at 1:23 am

You fucking simpleminded flaggots are THE REASON radical people like this woman feel the need to prove their point so publicly.. EVERY RAGE-FILLED REACTION here is playing PRECISELY into the point she’s making, which is that you’re all too goddamn stupid to distinguish between a mere SYMBOL of freedom and ACTUAL FUCKING FREEDOM!!! You think they’re the same thing!! Your stupidity BURNS MY EYES TO READ!

138. Joe

July 13, 2017 at 2:11 am

Too chickenshit to post my comment, aren’t you… You fucking pussies are acting just as pathetic as the libtard snowflakes; you just wrap yourselves up in red white & blue while doing it.

139. lloyd adam

July 13, 2017 at 6:38 am

She is an idiot. But to kill someone whose speech/symbolic actions offends you is what ISIS would do. Public Shaming is better, let her know what her actions mean to the Veterans in the U.S. Picket her home. See how she likes THAT!

140. Pingback: Emily Lance: No Case To Answer! But Someone Else Might Have!