Kathy Griffin: ‘Of Course’ Trump Ordered Secret Service to Make My Life Miserable

On ABC’s “Start Here,” podcast, comedian Kathy Griffin said President Donald Trump ordered federal agents to make her life miserable during the investigation resulting from a photo of Griffin holding a bloody head representing Trump.

When asked about Trump not attending the White House Correspondents Dinner, Griffin said, “Of course I wish Trump was going. I’ve known this fool off and on for like 20 years. I mean, he’s actually hired me to roast him.”

She continued, “I’ll tell you something, there’s something funny to me about Sarah Huckabee Sanders sitting in. Trump is so twisted I have not ruled out the idea that it’s going to be Trump just wearing a Sarah Huckabee Sanders skin suit like ‘Silence Of The Lambs,’ just ’cause, you know, he likes to act like he doesn’t care what people say about him — comedians and celebrities — but he obviously does.”

On the investigation of the photo, host Brad Mielke asked, “You were cleared of any wrongdoing by the Secret Service, but you did say the investigation dragged on for months, and you have said this goes all the way to the White House. Are you saying that the president personally directed federal agents to investigate you?”

Griffin said, “Of course.”

Mielke pressed saying, “You think he said ‘let’s sic those guys on Kathy Griffin, let’s make her life miserable.’”

Griffin answered, “Yes. You know how he works.”

She continued, “You know, he has a vendetta against certain people. Like I said, it’s unprecedented in the history of the United States that a sitting United States president has used the full power of the Oval Office, first family, obviously Fox News and the right-wing media, TMZ, which reported my tour cancellations in real time, which has never happened, and put me under a two month investigation where I possibly could have been charged with conspiracy to assassinate the president of the United States. It’s never happened.”

Continue Reading

1. [email protected]

April 28, 2018 at 11:14 pm

hope she learned her lesson.

2. Flotmorton P. Gildersleeve

April 28, 2018 at 11:16 pm

She is one of the most ignorant people in this country, as ignorant and as mentally disturbed as Steve Kobert, another guy who needs to be bitch slapped by a midget

3. Sharon Young

April 28, 2018 at 11:17 pm

She’s a whack job! I wish she would go away. Move to Europe!

4. Tana Bouquet

April 28, 2018 at 11:17 pm

she blames everyone for her lack of common sense.

5. Linda Lewis

April 28, 2018 at 11:18 pm

Her motto is “any publicity is better than no publicity” She just needs to get over herself!

6. lois shofstahl

April 28, 2018 at 11:18 pm

A sick old puppy. She needs a facelift too.

7. Barbara L Welch

April 28, 2018 at 11:19 pm

this is just stupid She comes out holding the head of her president minus A body And she thinks Trump order the secret service to make her life miserable No you moronic liberal democrat YOU CAUsED THEM TO MAKE YOUR LIFE MISERABLE like they do to every nut case like you threatening the president of the USA. What a dip poop

8. Arlan Snider

April 28, 2018 at 11:21 pm

Why don’t you and Hillary go bar hopping together ve your car off a long pier and drown some of our problems awaand drown your troubles away then drive your car off the longest pier you can find and drown some of our troubles away?

9. Marcia J Hyer

April 28, 2018 at 11:22 pm

she was wrong and now she will not shut up. I would turn off any thing that had her on it. Can’t stand her. She is a mess

10. Robert Reilly

April 28, 2018 at 11:22 pm

She is truly a waste of a human being.Dont you love it when this idiot says she knows anything about President Trump and his command to the Secret Sevice. How dumb can she be?

11. Sue P

April 28, 2018 at 11:25 pm

Used to watch her on New Years Eve, never again !!

12. Konnie Logan

April 28, 2018 at 11:26 pm

Hey, you can go with Matt Damen ! oh yeah, and take all the others: Cher,Rosie,all on The View, starting with Joy Behar,Whoopie,,,ohohoh,,,so many others,,,, just you all LEAVE, stop talking bigly, just go !!!!!

13. Nick Carter

April 28, 2018 at 11:27 pm

What do I think of Kathy Griffin? Moron, pathetic, of no use to man kind or beast, and, an entertainer of demented fools with course and indecent nonsense aptly describes her. Need I say more? Out her in file thirteen and forget about her, she is really irrelevent.

14. dorothy ashlock

April 28, 2018 at 11:28 pm

she made her own life miserable.

15. Diane Bach

April 28, 2018 at 11:28 pm

Obviously she is demented,as she keeps posting this every day!! On T.V.!! LITERALLY PSYCHOTIC!!!

16. paulette

April 29, 2018 at 4:46 am

OH PLZ YOUR NOT THAT IMPORTANT,TRUMP HAS ALREADY FORGOTTEN ABOUT YOU,SORRY POS

17. Faye Reynolds

May 5, 2018 at 5:32 am

I hope he is not done making her life miserable!!!!

18. Richard Lett

May 5, 2018 at 7:20 am

How old is some of these articles? I read this months ago. The “Most Popular” stuff went out of date a long time ago. I enjoy this site, but … let’s keep current.

19. LeeAnne Turner

May 5, 2018 at 10:23 am

I think I will state my profession as ” comedian ” because seems like anyone can even though they are not funny, then I can say and do whatever I like and be protected under that banner .. she certainly overstepped the line as did wolf .. they are disgusting individuals

20. Vic G.

May 5, 2018 at 1:21 pm

“Trump Ordered Secret Service to Make My Life Miserable”… No he didn’t … That’s Karma, you deserve it and you know it. Besides, they may see good reason to nursemaid you along, you are unstable, and to ensure you don’t do something else stupid…

21. Angie

May 5, 2018 at 6:05 pm

If she wasn’t guilty of being a spiteful witch, she’d not be upset about being investigated. She brought it on herself. Posting something so horrible as it traumatized Barron. He’s still a young kid, just tall for his age. Q anon said something about Kathy Griffin. Wonder if she’s a pedovore.

22. Cathy

May 5, 2018 at 8:48 pm

Kathy, just be thankful you moron. You could be sitting in jail.

23. Larry S. Buchanan Jr.

May 5, 2018 at 11:14 pm

The Secret Service is empowered to investigate any threat against the President. They are a Federal law enforcement agency, and not directly under the command of the President. They are there to protect both the person, and the Office of the President. Kathy Griffin is a very unstable, and crass, and she threatened the President. That’s why she was investigated.

24. C Buck

May 28, 2018 at 9:27 pm

Please stop giving this vulgar mouthed thing any attention.