Kevin Hart Has a Message for Beyoncé, Famous Celebs After Hurricane Harvey

Comedian Kevin Hart has issued a major challenge to some of the most famous names in Hollywood, including Beyoncé, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, and Justin Timberlake.

Following the devastation caused by Hurricane Harvey in Texas, Hart called on his fellow celebrities to get a new internet challenge to go viral.

In an Instagram video, Hart said:

“I think we’ve participated in a lot of challenges on the internet, some meaningful, some meaningless, but we’ve all done them. […] At this point I’m going to start a real challenge. I’m challenging a lot of my celebrity friends to follow my lead in donating $25,000 to Hurricane Harvey, to the Red Cross, okay? At this point, it’s a serious matter. I think the people are in bad shape, and they need help. I’m going to lead the charge in stepping up in this way.”

Hart is calling it “The Hurricane Harvey Relief Challenge.” Hart ended the video by challenging several celebrities by name, including Beyoncé, The Rock, Chris Rock, Jay-Z, Dave Chappelle, Steve Harvey, and Justin Timberlake.

Let’s hope this challenge goes viral.

1. Barbara

August 28, 2017 at 11:08 pm

Good idea, but $25,000 is pittance for the likes of Beyonce and JayZ. They can afford to give a lot more

2. Billy Boner

August 28, 2017 at 11:08 pm

Superstars who donate only $25,000= I want to look like i’m generous and that i care.

3. Pingback: Kevin Hart Has a Message for Beyoncé, Famous Celebs After Hurricane Harvey – The Conservative Truth

4. Peter

August 28, 2017 at 11:59 pm

Hundreds if not thousands of Hollywood elites…..we’ll just see how many are as thoughtful and generous as they say they are or want you to believe. After all many of them want you to give up your wealth for the poor but somehow they all stay rich.

5. Lona G

August 29, 2017 at 12:24 am

Thank you, Kevin Hart, for being an example of compassion during this tragedy. I have always thought you were a funny guy, just didn’t care too much for your vocabulary….which can be just a little “too much” of the F bomb, but we all know words do not necessarily make the man, but heart does, and Hart has heart! Hope others follow in your footsteps, as you will see, “The more you give, the more you get back”! This is very good!

6. Owen

August 29, 2017 at 12:58 am

Thank you, Kevin Hart for your good deed.

Now let’s call on that bigot idiot jimmy kimmel to cough up some help.

7. robert g bernardini

August 29, 2017 at 1:31 am

Two thumbs up to Kevin Hart celebrities are obviously pretty well to do . I watched a lot of video and news clips to see not only how whatever race relations the hypocritical left try’s to conjure up . Seeing how these people came together like loving brothers and sisters should many of these people had little or nothing to begin with way to go Keven your a hero in my book !

8. Findley S

August 29, 2017 at 2:19 am

Thank you Kevin Hart for stepping up to the plate and using your celebrity for an excellent cause. Let’s see if your friends follow suit. Many are too quick to criticize which only divides not unifies. How about the singers and celebrities put on a concert or telethon for the Red Cross with them answering the phones so ordinary people can speck to them and take their donations. Remember all the money that was raised with “We Are The World”? Let’s come together for Texas!

9. Mike

August 29, 2017 at 2:40 am

The only one from his list I can see donating is the rock, maybe Timberlake.

10. lovetrump

August 29, 2017 at 3:18 am

Thank you Kevin Hart for making a statement about the Houston disaster. I hope they hear you and match your donation.

11. Pingback: Kevin Hart Has a Message for Beyoncé, Famous Celebs After Hurricane Harvey

12. Pingback: Kevin Hart Has a Message for Beyoncé, Famous Celebs After Hurricane Harvey – Conservative Politics