Kid Rock Just Released His Campaign Slogan

The liberals are in shock since Kid Rock announced that he is planning to run for Senate last week. Even though many thought that this was only a publicity stunt for his new album, the liberals are taking this announcement seriously. And now these liberals will be even more upset when they will see Kid Rock’s campaign slogan.

Robert James Ritchie, known as Kid Rock, is a Michigan native and a loyal Republican that has criticized liberal policies that were making chaos in America for quite some time. His announcement has made many Democrats panic and many of them have already reached out to their supporters.

Chuck Schumer sent an email to his supporters captioned “ummmm … Kid Rock?!”

Here is what he wrote.

“Kid Rock — yes, Kid Rock — tweeted that he’s running for Senate in Michigan.”

“He even launched a Senate website operated by a record label. So, I’ll be honest, we don’t know if this is real, a joke, or a bizarre publicity stunt. But I’ll tell you this: I don’t find it funny.”

“In the Trump era, we can’t afford to take this tweet as a joke,” Schumer added. “At a time when Senate Republicans are desperate to grow their ranks while pushing to rip health care from millions of Americans, we cannot afford to think of this as a publicity stunt.”

Anyhow, Chuckie Schumer wasn’t the only Democrat who is worried over a Kid Rock Senate win. Senator Elizabeth Warren wrote an email to her supporters as well.

“I know a lot of people are thinking: this is some sort of joke, right?” Warren wrote in an email captioned “Senator Kid Rock (R-MI).”

“Well,” she said, “maybe this is all a joke — but we all thought Donald Trump was joking when he rode down the escalator at Trump Tower and announced his campaign, too.”

“And sure, maybe this is just a marketing gimmick for a new album or tour — but we all thought Donald Trump was just promoting his reality TV show, too,” she continued.

Kid Rock just shared something that will convince every liberal that he is not kidding.

“Once again the press is wrong. First of all, I’ve got 15 days from my announcement to file paperwork with the FEC! Second, I’m not signed to Warner Bros!!! – which simple fact-checking would have revealed. I have recently worked out a unique deal with BMG, Broken Bow, CAA and Live Nation to release music ON MY TERMS. Like politicians write books during their campaigns, I’m planning on putting out music during mine and IT ALL STARTS TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT. It’s not a hoax, it’s a strategy and marketing 101! No plans for an album or anything else that has been the usual norm in the music business OR politics…..and…..
Senator Stabenow and I do share a love of music, although probably not the same kind. I concede she is better at playing politics than I am so I’ll keep doing what I do best, which is being a voice for tax paying, hard working AMERICANS and letting politicians like her know that We the People are sick and tired of their bullshit!
“I am the captain now.”
#fakenews #kidrockforsenate #kidrock #podunk #greatestshowonearth”

And his announcement set Twitter on fire.

And to make the liberals even more upset Kid Rock just released his campaign slogan.

The Democrats are aware that they cannot lose the Michigan seat regardless of Kid Rock’s decision to run for Senate.

Please share this post on Facebook to support Kid Rock.

What is your opinion on this? Scroll down to comment below!

1. MrsDianne Kirkwood

July 19, 2017 at 4:16 pm

Gosh, I think this is just terrific, you go Kid! When Kid Rock kicks butt in Michigan and MAKES MICHIGAN MIGHTY AGAIN, we can be assured that righteousness reigns in America because we all know that Michigan is in BIG trouble just like us in Oregon, only worse! So Kid, all I have to say bout you is ROCK ON!

2. John Garrett

July 19, 2017 at 4:23 pm

Do it Kid Rock! Common sense will trump the liberals! MAGA!

3. Pingback: Kid Rock Just Released His Campaign Slogan – The Conservative Truth

4. Cathey Sims

July 19, 2017 at 5:42 pm

I think he would make a Great Senator, he’s honest & a Great guy & he’s Very smart. I hope he wins! Go Kidd Rock!

5. norman

July 19, 2017 at 6:19 pm

I don’t think he will have any trouble with high energy Stab you now she just follows Upchuck around

6. Judith Pierce Croxton

July 19, 2017 at 7:26 pm

Pulling for you Kid Rock!

7. Bluesmama100

July 19, 2017 at 8:30 pm

I think it’s great. I will support you. She is not a leader, she is a follower. Chuck Schumer mainly. Good luck.

8. Vmh

July 19, 2017 at 9:13 pm

Love it!

9. Paul Lalla

July 19, 2017 at 10:50 pm

I’m neither Repukelican or Dumbecrat. I am a New Yorker. Upstate New Yorker. Chuck Shumer can’t see past Wall St, who has bought his integrity years ago. Just like all the other mooks who no longer serve the constituents who they’re supposed to serve….. Pelosi, McConnell, Reid, McCain, Shumer, etc…… their ideas, or lack thereof, have ruined or country. It is time to take it back. Beware career politicians….. mid term elections!

10. billy miller

July 19, 2017 at 11:05 pm

GO, KID, GO, YOU WILL WIN !!!!!!!!!!!!, NO MORE DEMOCRATS.GOD BLESS THE KID, LETS ROCK.

11. Robin Medling

July 20, 2017 at 1:55 am

Be careful of what you wish for as politics is a dirty game. I
    love your music and personally would like to see you pursue your natural talent and creativity! Music southes the soul … and I have to believe is more gratifying than jumping into the political arena.

• Robin Medling

July 20, 2017 at 1:57 am

Be careful of what you wish for as politics is a dirty game. I
      love your music and personally would like to see you pursue your natural talent and creativity! Music soothes the soul … and I have to believe is more gratifying than jumping into the political arena.

12. jerry selfridge

July 20, 2017 at 2:06 am

Go get em rock. We need you.

13. Jim Gilliam

July 20, 2017 at 2:50 am

We need so many more like you, Kid Rock! Let’s take America back for the hard-working people.

14. Priscilla pippin

July 20, 2017 at 4:13 am

I am 75 years young. His music is not my kind of music. I was raised on Grand ol Opery, and just good country music and gospels. I am not from his state of Michigan. But I say go for it Kid Rock. I would be willing to bet that you will have a very large majority of the country pulling for you. Best of luck in 2018. Oh by the way, keep an eye on your backside. The Dems are getting desperate.

15. Richard J Jenkins

July 20, 2017 at 4:28 am

I believe and always have, that it’s about time real American’s run this country instead of LAWYERS turn politicians. If you think Kid Rock is a joke just think about the Jokers already in the Senate and Congress. Kid Rock is not a Lawyer nor a politician, therefore he is not a liar nor a thief. I am not from Michigan and can’t support Kid Rock via my vote, but I will be on cloud nine if he wins. This is America, therefore, it should be run by Americans!

16. Joan Emory

July 20, 2017 at 8:18 am

Fantastic!!!

17. Lucille Chaput

July 20, 2017 at 2:35 pm

I am from Michigan and I would definitely vote for Kid Rock!