KILL SHOT! Kellyanne Just Delivered a FATAL BLOW to Nancy Pelosi **MAKE THIS GO VIRAL

Democrat Congressman Cedric Richmond made a SICK joke about Kellyanne Conway looking “familiar” on her knees in the oval office. His boss, Nancy Pelosi, was asked about his comments and she pretended like it was no big deal!

His SEXIST attack was in reference to this picture of Kellyanne after she took a picture of Trump with Black leaders.

Well, as you can imagine, Kellyanne is FIRING BACK! She just laid the SMACK DOWN on Nancy Pelosi on National TV. WATCH the video below then SHARE on Facebook if you stand with Kellyanne!

“I’M VERY DISAPPOINTED IN MINORITY LEADER, NANCY PELOSI. NO WONDER SHE WAS A TWO-TERM SPEAKER AND THE MAJORITY OF THE VOTERS WERE FEMALE ACROSS THE COUNTRY AND THEY DIDN’T WANT HER TO BE SPEAKER ANYMORE…SHE HAD NOTHING TO SAY ABOUT A MEMBER OF HER, A DEMOCRATIC CONGRESSMAN, A MEMBER OF HER CAUCUS ISSUING SUCH A TASTELESS, SEXIST JOKE…”

From The Daily Caller:

CONWAY PREVIOUSLY TOLD THE DAILY CALLER THAT THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE OUTRAGE SURROUNDING RICHMOND’S COMMENTS IF SHE WERE A LIBERAL WOMAN. “AND IT IS NOT JUST IF I WERE A LIBERAL WOMAN, BUT IF I WERE A PRO-ABORTION ONE.”

H/T Subjectpolitics

RICHMOND OFFERED A HALF-BAKED APOLOGY LAST WEEK, IN WHICH HE DID NOT ACTUALLY ADMIT ANY WRONGDOING.

1. Mage Furman

March 14, 2017 at 4:07 am

Keep up the good work Kellyanns Conway. Very proud of you.

2. Diane

March 14, 2017 at 4:51 am

Bravo KellyAnne!

3. LaVerne

March 14, 2017 at 5:17 am

Kellyann there are so many stupid people like that old hag, this is what everyone has starting to call her, because she dose nothing but try and hurt people like you, and it makes all of us mad, so me I call her a witch, if I knew where to send it then I would buy a straw broom and send to her.. you are a wonderful person who has done good working with President Trump, and we all love you, so just keep on keeping on and don’t let no one make you change, I sure would like to meet you in person. I am so glad that you stayed by Donald’s side, we love him and his entire Family, Baron is so precious. Thanks again.

4. Socal

March 14, 2017 at 5:40 am

Go Kellyanne love your take down of Pelosi

5. T Curry

March 14, 2017 at 7:47 am

You are a real woman Kellyann. Nancy Pelosi has never don’t one good thing for her constituents and the US Citizens.

6. Kathy

March 14, 2017 at 10:56 am

Nancy Pelisu should be put in strait jacket

7. Chris Ward

March 14, 2017 at 11:03 am

8. Kaye Hood

March 14, 2017 at 3:38 pm

Kellyann,you are better than those old fart liberals. Ignore them. Just help President Trump to be the best POTUS possible! We need you and appreciate your talents, your love of America, and your dedication to making America Great! Thank you!

9. Ruby Chapman

March 14, 2017 at 7:47 pm

Nancy needs to GO!

10. Joseph Derella

March 15, 2017 at 2:20 am

Congratulations Kellyanne. Pelosi and her ilk are nothing more than dirty pigs

11. David morgan

March 15, 2017 at 1:37 pm

Nancy Mercator be executed with Hilary and obama. Kellyanne is a trashy disrespectful who’re who has no business in the whitehouse. She wants to pile up like a trashy whore she needs to go home and pile up on her own furniture. She has no business piling up like that on furniture the American taxpayers paid for. I don’t allow my kids or grandkids to do that on my furniture and that idiot has no business doing it on furniture I helped pay for.

12. Debora Sperry

March 20, 2017 at 5:30 am

KELLY-ANN: RAKE PELOSI OVER THE COALS OF : TRUTH. THANK YOU FOR STEPPING UP TO THE PLATE
    OF TRUTH, RIGHT AND JUSTICE AND DOING WHAT SHOULD OF BEEN DONE A LONG MANY YEARS AGO.
    THANK YOU. AN AMERICAN HERO OF TRUTH AND LOVE. <3

13. Aaron B Clarke

March 20, 2017 at 7:04 pm

Nancy Pelosi dose not seem that well educated to me. Maybe she just didn’t pay attention in class.