Liberal Shep Smith Gets DEVASTATING NEWS After Months of Trashing Trump – HE’S DONE…

Fox News host Shep Smith once again showed just how anti-Donald Trump he is on Tuesday when he bashed the president on live television. Unfortunately for Smith, however, Fox News fans weren’t having any of it.

Mediaite reported that Smith told his fellow host Chris Wallace he finds it amusing that Trump spoke out against anonymous sources last week, yet the reports from news anchors at the White House for a luncheon today feature sources that were not identified.

Anchors at the luncheon reported that a “senior administration official” said the president is open to comprehensive immigration reform that would necessitate compromise from both sides.

“So they’re giving us anonymous sources after they rail on us for using anonymous sources,” Smith said of the Trump administration. “That is hilarious.”

He added mockingly, “Don’t use anonymous sources except for the ones we send out to you anonymously. Those anonymous ones are awesome.”

Smith went on to ask Wallace if there was any “conflict” at the luncheon between Trump and anchors from networks he did not like. Wallace, however, said the luncheon was actually very “hospitable” and warm, telling Smith that Trump is certainly very different in private settings.

Unfortunately for Smith, Fox News fans have made it clear they are tired of his anti-Trump attitude:

H/T Truthmonitor

SHARE this story if you want Shep Smith OFF Fox News!

1. John Swan

March 2, 2017 at 5:50 pm

Send him with Megan Kelly!!!

• Peggy Rowan

March 2, 2017 at 6:58 pm

Agreed Very disappointed in Shep

• Cindy Hoffman

March 2, 2017 at 11:51 pm

And Juan too!

• Ken Benedict

March 3, 2017 at 5:07 pm

Yea.

2. Ginget heldel

March 2, 2017 at 6:02 pm

Fire him

3. Roselyn Keen

March 2, 2017 at 6:12 pm

Our family hates Shepherd Smiths arrogant attitude when it comes to reporting negativity about our President so therefore we will no longer be watching FOX as long as he is there!!!!

4. Debra

March 2, 2017 at 6:16 pm

I love Fox News but Shep Smith needs to be fired I don’t watch Fox when he is on . He sounds like CNN fire him !!

5. Sandi

March 2, 2017 at 6:20 pm

Sadly if his mouth isn’t saying it his facial expressions are speaking loud. I have quit watching when he comes on

6. sandie

March 2, 2017 at 6:24 pm

He looks stupid with his thick orange makeup and his carefully shaped eyebrows. Absolute moron ,constantly calling out the President and harming your good name -You are the only watchable news now.

• Ken Benedict

March 3, 2017 at 5:10 pm

Still like Lou Dobbs, Tucker Carlson, Judge Jeanine.

• Ken Benedict

March 3, 2018 at 10:45 pm

Sandie, Try OANN (One America News Network). The NEW fox news.

7. E.MARTIN

March 2, 2017 at 6:26 pm

FUCK SMITH.

8. E.MARTIN

March 2, 2017 at 6:29 pm

Leave..ASSHOLE.

9. E.MARTIN

March 2, 2017 at 6:31 pm

GET YOU A NEW JOB.

10. Richarrd barri

March 2, 2017 at 7:18 pm

Shep turned he’s a fraud just like all the cnn readers he’s got fake news written on his farhead.

11. Traci

March 2, 2017 at 7:45 pm

I refuse to even listen to him anymore…time to flip the channel. Please send him away!

12. hiway280z

March 2, 2017 at 7:52 pm

If there is something negative to report, fine. But, to constantly bash Trump is more than we should put up with coming from a news source that is suppose to be fair and balanced. I stopped watch Kelly along with many and am glad she is gone. She is where she belongs now with the fake news. Now I stopped watching Shep. Turn the channel to another station when he comes on.

• Albert Gonzales

March 3, 2017 at 4:51 am

Damn right ! He’s being obnoxious for the entire program: a waste of my time. Fox Business is better!

• Ken Benedict

March 3, 2017 at 5:13 pm

Im with you 100 percent. I stopped watching Kelly long before she got the axe. Same with shepard smith. NEXT it’s Chris Wallace’s turn.

13. Naomi

March 2, 2017 at 8:00 pm

I hope he gets hired by CNN. Perhaps Fox will fire him. I change the channel as soon as he is reporting with his Sarcasm and obvious hate for Trump.

14. Laura

March 2, 2017 at 9:25 pm

Shep smith needs to go. He is not a credit to fox news

15. Donnie

March 2, 2017 at 10:37 pm

i could talk at length and explain how obvious and extremely biased to the point of being obnoxious. Shep has in the past been a good and unbiased reported. Don’t know why he hates Trump so much. I usually listen to Shep or FOX while traveling and that is most days. I turned him off today and will not listen to him again. Time for him to go to CNN or MSNBC. Not a fox asset any longer.

16. Kathryn Jennings

March 2, 2017 at 11:28 pm

I turn off Fox news when Shep Smith comes on. I used to like him but now I can’t stand him. He has changed !!

17. George Nobrega

March 3, 2017 at 12:20 am

He’s one of Obama butt buddies his so far up Obama anal that there are no way out ( THATS A LIBERAL FOR YOU)

18. Tacklebox

March 3, 2017 at 1:21 am

The man has a dog’s name and acts like a queen… enough said…

19. david

March 3, 2017 at 2:27 am

get rid of Shepard Smith…. along with a lot of the other ones on there…we need the peoples views on television!!! for everyone to see.Not just the rhetoric they want to put out.

20. m. heydorn

March 3, 2017 at 3:35 am

This guy is ultra liberal with a mission; be gone.

21. Betty Parkyn

March 3, 2017 at 4:14 am

He only reports part of the story. On Sessions he did not report the full question asked by Senator Franken so he could show AG Session answer in a bad light. Shep does this on every single news story on Trump, he twists it or shortens the context to show the story in a bad light for Trump or the Republicans. Tonight’s report on the Sessions axe job by the dems is the last straw–no more Shep for me–I’m turning my TV off! Sorry was a diehard Fox News Fan!

22. Charles Kuffrey

March 3, 2017 at 8:53 am

Shepherd Smith should team with obuma,hillary,Oprah and baldy shumer along with Michelle the monkey and relocate to the middle east

23. Claudia

March 3, 2017 at 10:55 am

I feel very uncomfortable listening to Smiths distaste for President Trump. He has displayed the strategy of the far left to mock, ridicule, or distort facts relating to President Trump. Smith lacks civility….there is a mean spiritedness to his commentary. Can’t watch him anymore!

24. Lyle Rice

March 3, 2017 at 11:38 am

Fair and Balanced Fox News is a misnomer as long as you continue to employ that socialist left wing jerk, Shep Smith. When he comes on, the TV goes off, EVERY TIME!

25. Don

March 3, 2017 at 6:43 pm

He is one smart ass reporter, thinks he’s smart and always looking for a (gotcha) to make him feel big and important, which he is not, I quit watching this asshole a long time ago, can’t stand to look at him much less listen

26. simonjhoversr

March 3, 2017 at 7:25 pm

Shepherd Smith obviously reflects his bias clearly for all to see. If he cannot be more objectively fair he hurts the credibility of himself and FOX NEWS. Fox News executives should have Shepherd Smith to immediately start being more fair and balanced…..and tone his obvious bias down about 40 notches. I with many of FOX NEWS fans, that if he can’t tone it down ….then simply “fire his ass”!

27. WilluamMeyers

March 4, 2017 at 1:30 am

Dang! I thought it was just me. I can’t stand Sheppard Smith either. I have slmost stopped watching FOX Newd a long time ago because of him and Megan Kelly.

28. Winston

March 4, 2017 at 2:03 pm

I learned that he was a jerk during the Katrena reports. I don’t know why Fox allows him to continue to have a slot..

29. John

March 4, 2017 at 11:05 pm

Please get rid of this disgusting human being shepherded Fox News is the only news that I watch because I can’t handle all the bull crap that’s some going to change if you don’t get rid of this man I just won’t want any news