LOOK: Badass Sign Pops Up In Texas Overnight, 2 Words Leave Trump-Haters LIVID

God bless this Trump Supporter.

He is 100% correct.

Everyone knows the media is making mountains out of molehills considering there is ZERO proof of Trump-Russia collusion.

It’s also a FACT that even Trump’s biggest detractors like James Comey admit the Russians did not change one single vote.

Time for BOTH the mainstream media AND Democrat sore losers to grow up.

From TheHill

A supporter of President Trump in Texas is using billboard space to slam ABC News over its coverage of Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

Kyle Courtney of Boerne, Texas, placed an ad saying he “grew up with” ABC News but they let him down with coverage of the scandal, which includes allegations that members of the Trump campaign colluded with Russia during the election.

“ABC News: I grew up with you. We are through. The Russians didn’t elect Donald Trump. I did,” the billboard reads.

“ABC News was the only channel I watched as a child growing up in Texas but I think they have lost touch with America and forgotten the working man,” Courtney said in a statement, according to San Antonio’s NBC News affiliate. Boerne is a suburb of San Antonio.

Courtney accused the media of acting in “coordination” with Hillary Clinton‘s campaign during the 2016 election.

“Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign was funded by the Clinton Foundation in close coordination with the media, and now we’re seeing them try to fix what they couldn’t fix during the election,” Courtney said. “They are doing everything they can, night after night, to create narratives and sway people’s direction to impeach Donald Trump.”

Courtney’s billboard is expected to remain up for two months, according to a spokesman from his company Wellstar Groundwater Technologies.

1. Roger Kovach

June 23, 2017 at 2:16 am

Well, well; he did build that!

2. Pingback: LOOK: Badass Sign Pops Up In Texas Overnight, 2 Words Leave Trump-Haters LIVID

3. Pingback: naija news | trending news in nigeria | latest naija news,nigeria celebrity news | LOOK: Badass Sign Pops Up In Texas Overnight, 2 Words Leave Trump-Haters LIVID

4. Carolyn

June 26, 2017 at 5:07 am

What are they gonna impeachment have him for? He’s done nothing wrong. That’s the your stupid liberal democrates.

5. Pam

June 26, 2017 at 9:05 am

And so did I!!!

6. Tinker

June 27, 2017 at 8:01 pm

I voted for him and will again. I wish I could afford to buy space in my state to do the same. But use all the stations. ABC, NBC, CNN. I am through with them all.

7. Sharon

June 27, 2017 at 8:35 pm

Would like to see more signs like this one! Thanks for sharing with us! ❤️

8. terry moore

June 28, 2017 at 2:37 am

sure would.

9. Kathy

June 29, 2017 at 2:32 am

You are Amazing!!!!

10. Edmund

June 29, 2017 at 4:27 am

Well that’s funny because even Trump the Dump has admitted Russians meddled with the elections and of course blaming Obama for it, like always… so what does this poster prove?

• Edmund

June 29, 2017 at 4:32 am

When all intel agencies have come to the conclusion the Russians indeed influence people to vote against Clinton, with fake propaganda, and favoring the Dump when he himself has admitted it.. what are you Trumptards going to do, Defy your God? and call him a liar? smh.

11. Jay

June 29, 2017 at 7:09 pm

I’ve never been a fan of any of the mainstream media with the singular exception of FOX . . . I’m sure that since the coverage prior to, during and after the elections was so skewed as to be worthless.
    Since the elections though, they’ve reached new ‘lows’ …! If it wasn’t bad enough that they negatively reoriented any unbiased research into a hate campaign against the President, if they couldn’t find any material to cast their dark wand over, they ‘manufactured their own’!!! And I’ve come to the conclusion, YOU turds, couldn’t fix what you broke before we all found out how truly “STUPID” you are . . . !!! At the end of the Day, I get my news ‘fix’ from FOX…! And that concept is not going to be very palatable to some folks who are pretty close and damned important to YOU !!!

YOUR SPONSORS !!!

You’re NOT ‘making any money’ . . . AND you’re not changing OUR minds. You have been weighed, You have been measured, and ‘YOU’ are absolutely and immeasurably “WORTHLESS” . . .!!!

12. Rosie Eiler

July 9, 2017 at 2:28 pm

Wonder what it would cost to keep the bill board up another two months and add our names to it?

13. Richard