LOOK: After Gorsuch Sworn In As Supreme Court Justice, Everyone Notice This 1 AMAZING Thing

Justice Anthony Kennedy swore in the 49-year-old Colorado native during a ceremony in the White House Rose Garden, making him the first justice to serve alongside one of his former law clerks.

As Gorsuch took the stage, he thanked his family and his colleagues.

“I see before me so many that I owe so much,” Gorsuch said. “I would not be here today without your friendship or support. I want to thank the president for nominating me, and the great trust he has entrusted in me. It’s not possible to mention here everyone I should mention, but I would be remiss if I didn’t thank Don McGahn and every person in the White House counsel’s office. I want to thank Kelly Ayotte and my day-to-day team for their humor, their sage advice and their faith as we spent months and so many miles trooping together.”

“This process has reminded me just how outrageously blessed I am.”

Watch the video below:

“To the Scalia family, I won’t ever forget that the seat I inherit today is the seat of a very, very great man,” he added. “To the American people, I am humbled by the trust placed in me today.”

What do you think about this comment below.

1. Andrea Kunert

April 10, 2017 at 6:26 pm

A mother Great Man in office

2. Lawonda Koerber

April 10, 2017 at 6:41 pm

I am thankful for Neil Gorsuch . For the way he has proved himself the way he handles it as a personal owner and knowing that he will be interesting judge . I have only read about him and it all has been good . But I’d like to put in a plug for our president Donald Trump . He has not picked one man or woman to serve on his staff that hasn’t been super honorable , intelligent and anything that Lakeberry caring for the people . All of them want to change and they’re capable of making that change I was so thrilled when Trey Goudy was added to his staff . I don’t know how we cannot win the battle for the good with such a team . Enter remind people if you haven’t thought about it that good always wins . I am near 90 years old and I am 80 . And seen several wars two world wars and the Good always wins over the evil . See I’m not afraid I’m not scared and fatback like the Democrats or should I say the liberals because I know the Good will win.

3. Ann

April 10, 2017 at 7:21 pm

Amazingly humble and deserving man! Praise our Almighty Father of HIGH ESTEEM for this great Judge! Bravo!

• Nancy Wallace

April 10, 2017 at 8:17 pm

Our nation is blessed to have such a scholar and man of honor on the Supreme Court. Gives me hope for our future!

4. Mar

April 10, 2017 at 7:23 pm

Great, may we get two or three more.

5. Pat Cummins

April 10, 2017 at 7:31 pm

It’s what the man is, we are blessed to have him ,long may he serve.

6. Lewis

April 10, 2017 at 7:35 pm

Thank God!!

7. robin clark

April 10, 2017 at 7:36 pm

Gorsuch you mentioned that there are laws that need to be changed to better our people and i hope that the right persons will be notified to get some old laws that need to be changed or remove them from the books so when a truck driver finds thm in the same postion that the out come will be for them to take action to better themselves let get the laws that are on the books that need to be changed so you can make better decision

8. Patricia Moran

April 10, 2017 at 8:06 pm

Congratulations on your appointment. Make Us Proud, may God and our Constitution lead you to Just decisions!

9. Betty Thom

April 10, 2017 at 8:08 pm

I hope he remembered to thank his WIFE?!?

10. Eric

April 10, 2017 at 8:23 pm

Hopefully Trump will get to appoint a few more conservatives before he leaves office. The liberal progressives of this country are tearing our Constitution and our country apart.

11. Isla

April 10, 2017 at 8:38 pm

Very honorable gentleman! God is blessing our nation with this man!

12. Clara Whitmore

April 10, 2017 at 9:00 pm

God shut’s door’s no man can open, and He open’s door’s, no man can shut. If God be for us, who can be against us? Yes, in God we trust. God opened this door for you, walk through it bravely, with Him. Stand strong and confident, knowing, if God brought you to it, He will also bring you through it. Never turn loose of His strong, unchanging hand.

13. LUZ

April 10, 2017 at 9:07 pm

NEXT WILL BE TREY GOWDY FOR SUPREME COURT

• Pam

April 11, 2017 at 12:19 pm

No. No. TRey is a great prosecutor….he would make a perfect Attorney General….

14. Tina

April 11, 2017 at 2:03 am

So thankful he is in .He will do great things for our country. God bless you in all you endeavor!!!

15. EUNICE PUGLIA

April 11, 2017 at 4:28 am

After eight years of being down hearted, it is so good to smile and Praise God for our country and the people that are being put into major positions such as Justice Gorsuch. What a humble and lovable man he is. I love the way he reached out to his wife immediately. My prayer is that more people Elike Gorsuch will be placed in key positions. The Bible tells us when the wicked are in authority, the people mourn but when the righteous take office, the people rejoice.Proverbs: 29:2.

16. Creola

April 11, 2017 at 4:39 am

Feeling so good to have him in the country’s highest court today! Thank you, President Trump for nominating him!

• John Chisholm

April 11, 2017 at 12:54 pm

We are grateful for another one of Trumps appointments, may God Bless-you as you serve your country!!!!!

17. Dannie prible

April 11, 2017 at 2:19 pm

What a wonderful voice by President Trump! Neil Gorsuch will be an outstanding addition to the Supreme Court. Thank you Lord for making this happen.

18. Louise

April 12, 2017 at 5:36 pm

Awesome! Confirms the man he is!!