LOOK! Right After Mike Pence Walked Up To The North Korean Border, WATCH All Hell Break Loose

We finally have a Vice President and President that have guts to stand up for the people of this country.

Mike Pence just did what no President or Vice President has ever done. While visiting the North Korean border, he broke protocol and walked all the way up to the border.

As you’ll see in the video, he was told to stay inside but he wanted to go out and face down the North Korean troops face to face.

The North Korean Troops walked up to him and started taking pictures, presumably to show Kim Jong Un.

WATCH this then SHARE on Facebook if you stand with Mike Pence and President Trump!

MIKE PENCE WON’T BACK DOWN! This comes just days after North Korea threatened to NUKE the United States. Mike Pence also gave a speech this morning and issued this DIRE warning to North Korea. He said, “The Era of Strategic Patience is Over…All Options are on the table.”

Share this post if you support Mike Pence.

What do you think about this comment below.

1. Russ Port

April 18, 2017 at 12:36 am

I fully support Vice President Pence and President Trump. He is a great example of a leader. God bless him and the President to keep us safe from a tyrant.

2. Joyce Lehrke

April 18, 2017 at 12:48 am

I was in Korea several years ago and took a bus tour to the border between N & S Korea. A loud speaker was delivering propaganda . There was a small building right on the boundary line & if you stepped over an electric cord within the building you were in N Korea. Their guards looked in the windows. Interesting.

3. Brad

April 18, 2017 at 1:44 am

It’s funny that CNN calls it propaganda when they are the propaganda machine in the USA.

4. Celia O'Connell

April 18, 2017 at 3:29 am

I give him AAA+ for being tough and courageous!! Great move!

5. Mike Boswell

April 18, 2017 at 3:46 am

It’s about time somebody at the top showed some backbone and genuine concern for this nation and not bought off by high rollers and special interest groups.

6. Cory Collins

April 18, 2017 at 4:12 am

Let’s see Kim “waddles” Jong-un do this while we blare a little hard rock at him.

7. Carmen

April 18, 2017 at 6:38 am

I am so proud to be an American today thank God that we are finally becoming the America I remember when I was a kid period thank you president Trump and Vice President

8. Cheryl

April 18, 2017 at 7:00 am

This proves trump and pence are the best and have balls to stand up for usa it’s about time and thank God thank you pence for showing strength for usa and we will not cower down to that physco whatsoever

9. Donna Foltz

April 18, 2017 at 7:27 am

This was a Brave thing to do, no doubt, but they could have killed him. Not the smartest thing to do…

10. duane patterson

April 18, 2017 at 2:09 pm

hurray for vice president pence

11. Patricia Petersen

April 18, 2017 at 2:35 pm

I can’t share this post because of all the filthy pictures and ads on this page. Sorry, good news about Mike Pence; he knows who holds his destiny.

12. Stanley

April 18, 2017 at 3:24 pm

I Thank the lord we have some Christian men,who will stand up to these merciless so called humans. Not only over seas,but here at home if ,you would give your life and heart to God ,you would see a better country and world,I beg you not to turn your back on our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ He’s our only hope.

13. Colleen

April 18, 2017 at 6:02 pm

Such a brave man to actually stand out in the opening I would be so scared for myself! The vice President shows that he has so much respect and concern for the people of this country !

• Donna McDowell

April 18, 2017 at 8:07 pm

God bless our Vice President!!!

• CGray

April 19, 2017 at 2:11 am

Hundreds of 18-20 year old kids stand right there, staring their N Korean counterparts down, every day. Pence had his security and those soldiers around. Wasn’t that brave…braver than any others have been, yes, but had there even been a HINT of a weapon being raised towards him, every N Korean in sight would have been more holy than the pope, and damn any international incident resulting…

• Donna

April 21, 2017 at 12:26 am

The Vice President is a man of God!!what should he fear?!?

14. Rosie Merritt

April 18, 2017 at 7:47 pm

We have needed a strong President and vice President for several years THANK GOD WE FINALLY HAVE THEM ….And GOD Bless AMERICA again###########

15. Mary

April 18, 2017 at 9:16 pm

I am so proud of our President and Vice President! They have shown us who and what matters is the American people not some islamic terrorist or a vacation that costs us millions of dollars! Please take care and keep up the good work!!

16. Mary Mabry

April 18, 2017 at 9:21 pm

I am in awe!

17. Marilyn

April 18, 2017 at 10:27 pm

I’m not to sure how I would feel right now were I Mrs. Pence! I would probably tremble and pass out! OMG! So brave, yet terrifying!

18. Dean Geiler

April 18, 2017 at 10:57 pm

Finally !!! Somebody who stands up to bullies !!!

19. SJensen

April 18, 2017 at 11:36 pm

I can not stand to even listen to any of the scum from CNN,and she is one of the worst POS on CNN. They are beside themselves having real men in office.Instead of ass kissing Pussy and Chief tucking his tail and running to play golf!

20. Nancy P Leggitt

April 18, 2017 at 11:43 pm

America is Back ! We have an Administration Whom Will not Back Down ! We Must Believe in Them , Now ! No more bending over for Our Enemies !
    Observe VP Pence Demeanor and Body Language , Stern and Rigid Posture !
    He is there for Business Only, Games are Over !

21. Shirley Cleaver

April 19, 2017 at 2:06 am

No one wants war but we are also not cowards !! Proud of my President and Vice President !! Stay safe in your travels and God bless you !!

22. J. Willene Blackburn

April 19, 2017 at 5:05 am

We are fortunate to have President Trump and Vice President Pence to lead us to a more peaceful nation .
    God bless and Thank you.

23. Donna M Davis

April 19, 2017 at 6:26 am

May God Bless You Mr Vice President Pence as well as Bless Our President and the entire Administration that is steadfastly looking out each and every day for Americans!

24. Milton C Burack Jr

April 19, 2017 at 11:04 am

I did not see all hell break loose. But I do have a lot of respect for the vice president and our new president mr. Trump. I believe God made all this possible to get this nation one more chance. We as a nation need to turn back to God before it is too late. God Bless America and God bless President Trump and Vice President Mike Pence.

25. Mommom06

April 19, 2017 at 12:02 pm

Our new President and Vice President have more true patriotism and courage than B.O. ever did. They continue to demonstrate their love for this country and the desire to help mend and heal the damage that was done for eight years.

26. Melody

April 19, 2017 at 5:12 pm

Way to go I stand behind the President and Vice President. Time to stand up and fight for what we believe i

27. Alan

April 19, 2017 at 9:59 pm

Ha. That pussy Barrack Obama nor his VP Mr. Hair Plugs ever had the balls to do something like this!

28. Sarah Godbold

April 21, 2017 at 7:03 am

Muy Grande’ cajones. I am very proud of him!

29. Frank A.

April 22, 2017 at 4:26 pm

I would make a comment but you get rid of all mine. So screw you.

30. Willa Luthi

April 22, 2017 at 4:29 pm

I personally am so thankful for POTUS TRUMP and VPOTUS PENCE. It is about time this United States of America had caring and upstanding men to lead the way into the future. Thank You God for providing these two upstanding American Citizens to favor us with their presence.

31. Heather Arthur

April 22, 2017 at 9:37 pm

Gutsy move with a strong message.