Loudmouth Anti-Trump Rioter Blocks the Freeway… GETS HIT BY TRUCK [WARNING GRAPHIC]

Ever since Donald Trump won the presidential election last week, liberals have shown just what sore losers they really are by launching violent protests all over the country. In this video, a gang of liberal rioters learn the hard way that protesting against Trump isn’t such a good idea…

Mad World News reported that the footage shows a group of protesters from the University of California San Diego blocking fast-moving traffic on I-24 in the middle of the night. Unsurprisingly, one female protester was eventually hit by a car, prompting her fellow rioters to scream “get off the fu**ing freeway!”

What a great idea!

The female protester was lucky in that she was not killed, and was rushed to the hospital to be treated for her injuries. The female driver of the car that struck her reacted by pulling over to the shoulder of the highway. The protesters then surrounded her vehicle and attacking it, busting out her rearview window before police arrived to protect her. The driver was thankfully not hurt in the incident.

This just shows how much chaos liberals are causing all over America.

Loudmouth Anti-Trump Rioter Blocks the Freeway… GETS HIT BY TRUCK [GRAPHIC]

SHARE this story if you think they should GROW UP and ACCEPT Trump as their president!

1. A connor

December 19, 2016 at 2:51 am

Protesters cc using problems should go directly to jail.

2. Sarah Betar

December 19, 2016 at 3:15 am

what do these idiots think???? if I saw a crowd like that blocking my way, I , too would run them over….it is called “self preservation”..idiots

3. Joellen

December 19, 2016 at 3:33 am

It’s exactly what I would have done enough is enough you put your life on the line for something that you can’t ever change that’s on you.God has the rest of us so be prepared for your very corruption.That you dish out.Lifes a bitch then you die

• teresa

December 19, 2016 at 5:00 am

Get the hell away from the roads dumocrats

4. Edwin R. Sloat

December 19, 2016 at 3:34 am

STUPIED CAN’T BE HELPED

5. Donna

December 19, 2016 at 4:05 am

They put their own lives in Jeopardy not to mention everybody else on that Highway if you get hit that’s on you you’re stupid enough to stand out there will then suffer your consequences

6. william

December 19, 2016 at 5:02 am

I can’t see comments on FB about this article. Can any one else?

7. Vicki Peck

December 19, 2016 at 6:48 am

I am sorry this woman was hurt. My gosh did they really think a car going at a high speed would be able to stop in time not to hit someone. I think they are very lucky more of this has not happened. Standing on a freeway is just plain stupid. These snowflakes, progressives, have really lost all sense of reality. You lose u accept it and go on, there will be other elections. The American people have shown the progressives they want none of their policies. It is about time the Democrats give up the progressive agenda and go back towards the center or they are done. That is why they are fighting so hard tomorrow for the electoral vote. They know if they lose that it is all over.

8. Marylou Staves

December 19, 2016 at 7:27 am

I am sorry someone got hurt. But what the hell are they thinking ? Go home little ones. Get over it.. we have select our president . Go home!!!!

9. IRENE

December 19, 2016 at 12:33 pm

To stand on free way at night then you’er asking to get killed i don’t feel sorry for you cause it shows how stupid you are. go home and act like a human and not like a fool.

10. Marion

December 19, 2016 at 10:19 pm

MY GRANDMA ALWAYS SAID “IF YOU PUT YOURSELF IN DANGER, YOU WILL PERISH IN IT” !!! THESE MORONS SHOULD KNOW THE DANGERS OF BLOCKING TRAFFIC ANYWHERE !!! I GUESS THEY KNOW NOW !!! I MEAN, WITH ALL THE TERRORISTS GOING OUT OF THEIR WAY TO RUN OVER PEOPLE, WHAT MAKES THEM THINK THEY WILL BE AN EXCEPTIOM.. ESPECIALLU STANDING IN A LARGE GROUP IN THE MIDDLE OF A HIGHWAY OF FAST MOVING TRAFFIC !!!

11. Eddie

December 20, 2016 at 4:00 am

Fucked that shit I hope it happens again

12. ROBERT BIZEK

December 20, 2016 at 7:41 am

THEY SHOULD HAVE BACKED UP OVER HIM AND I BET HE WONT DO THAT AGAIN…

13. Marilyn L Lester

December 20, 2016 at 2:29 pm

If I had hit one of them I would not have pulled over. I would have driven to the nearest police station. Why put yourself at risk of being killed by an angry mob, who did not have good sense to begin with?