Madonna: Still Having ‘Erotic Dreams’ About Time I Met Obama (Video)

Pop star Madonna revealed what’s been keeping her up at night during a Monday visit to Jimmy Fallon’s Tonight Show, telling Fallon she still has “erotic dreams” about the last time she met former President Barack Obama.

Fallon teed up the “Material Girl” superstar during their interview Monday when he told her that the last time she appeared on the program was when Obama also appeared.

“Oh god, that was one of the most unforgettable moments of my life. I’m still having erotic dreams about it,” the singer explained.

“It’s the truth,” she added, when Fallon said he doubted her.

Madonna went on to thank Fallon for introducing the two when they appeared on his show. The late-night host said when they met, Madonna acted shy and reserved, while Obama had been “all business.”

“No he was not, he was giving me a little bit of a little…” the singer trailed off, as Fallon laughed.

The pop star previously opened up about meeting the former president, writing in an Instagram post at the time that she had been left “speechless” by the encounter.

But in an interview with Us magazine a full year before the meeting, the singer expressed frustration that she hadn’t yet met Obama, while other pop stars, including Obama favorite Beyoncé, had met him.

“When the heck am I going to meet him?” she asked Us at the time. “He just needs to invite me to the White House already. He probably thinks I’m too shocking to be there. I’m serious. If I was a little bit more demure… or if I was just married to Jay Z. Hey, if Jay would only take me as his second wife, then I’d score an invitation.”

Madonna was a vocal supporter of Obama during his 2012 reelection campaign. At a Washington D.C. concert that year, Madonna urged attendees to vote for “f*cking Obama,” whom she called a “black Muslim in the White House.”

1. Boyd

September 26, 2017 at 6:19 pm

Madonna’s still alive? She must be in her 80s by now.

2. el cid

September 26, 2017 at 6:21 pm

whore

3. Pendit1

September 26, 2017 at 6:21 pm

If what I’ve heard and read over time is ACCURATE…Ms. Madonna would be VERY DISAPPOINTED when her erotic dream…was only a DREAM and couldn’t/wouldn’t come true in reality. How SAD for her (chuckle).

4. flukeZ

September 26, 2017 at 6:26 pm

I duly declare this Madonna is one of the foulest mouth women I have ever heard! So rich and has NO CLASS about her! Definitely a demon inside of her! And to think I used to like her!
    uuggghh! eeeeweeew

5. paulette

September 26, 2017 at 6:27 pm

BIRDS OF A FEATHER,AND TWO PEAS IN A POD,THAY HAVE THE SAME EVIL SPIRIT

• June Eisenhower

September 26, 2017 at 6:36 pm

PAULETTE YOU SURE HIT THAT NAIL ON THE HEAD… YOU GO GIRL.

6. Jan Ludo

September 26, 2017 at 6:29 pm

This tells us what a stupid and unhinged individual this Madonna is. Dreaming about a fag and homosexual nightmare? Give me a break. Time for the loony bin, Madonna.

7. Joseph Smith

September 26, 2017 at 6:38 pm

Surprised the dream wasn’t about michelle. Is fallon’s show so bad he has to have guests who’s heyday was 30 yrs ago?

8. robert g bernardini

September 26, 2017 at 6:43 pm

MK Ultra controlled Satan tramp tried to sink her claws into Paul McCartney and failed dry up and blow away Grandma

9. Pingback: Madonna: Still Having ‘Erotic Dreams’ About Time I Met Obama (Video) – Conservative Politics

10. Bill T Cowart

September 26, 2017 at 7:08 pm

Well, she was right about a black Muslim was in the White House, too bad so many dumbass Americans couldn’t figure that out.

• MARGARET ERBEN

September 26, 2017 at 8:09 pm

How True Bill! I Myself could not Believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. sarita

September 26, 2017 at 10:19 pm

This perverted freak is allowed to raise children??? She belongs in a mental institution.

12. Christine De Vargas

September 27, 2017 at 6:36 am

Those two need to sober up. Fame sometimes make you think anything goes. Get off all drugs get sober and then post. Doubt you can do it

13. frank lowe

September 27, 2017 at 4:08 pm

Bet she would take a knee for him !