Instead of getting behind democratically elected President Donald Trump and his bold vision for restoring America’s economy to its former greatness, some businesses run by liberals are foolishly taking potshots at Trump at their own expense.

One popular company just took it a step further when its CEO announced that she was promising her whole company would help lead the “resistance” against President Trump.

Outdoor clothing a sportswear company Patagonia, which is based in business-unfriendly California, is dedicating itself to fighting against President Trump. Its CEO Rose Marcario is reportedly unhappy that Trump is reevaluating all the bogus “national monuments” former President Obama used an outdated 1906 law to create as part of a federal land grab.

Said Marcario, “A president does not have the authority to rescind a national monument. An attempt to change the boundaries ignores the review process of cultural and historical characteristics and the public input.”

Continued Rose, “We have to fight like hell to keep every inch of public land. I don’t have a lot of faith in politics and politicians right now.” The company has already donated more than $1 million to oppose Trump and Trump-backed politicians. Some are seeing this as a diversion tactic for the company after it was caught using child labor overseas to manufacture its garments. Will you boycott Patagonia?

Continue Reading

1. John nevins

June 20, 2017 at 12:10 am

No! A MORON LIKE YOU has no business discussing America! Take your business to Iran and see how far you get – MORON!!!!

2. David

June 20, 2017 at 12:11 am

tell me how it works out for you

3. David

June 20, 2017 at 12:17 am

so Obama has taken down monuments in the south that had to do with stars and bars but I don’t remember hearing you protest about that again another stupid f’n liberal take your company and move to another county bitch.

• GRACE

June 20, 2017 at 8:31 pm

I am with you 100% LOVE PRESIDENT TRUMP….

• M. See

June 21, 2017 at 7:16 pm

• Roma Hargraves

June 24, 2017 at 3:41 am

I will BOYCOTT THEM!

• Sybil

June 24, 2017 at 4:03 am

Goodby

• Dave McBride

June 25, 2017 at 3:05 am

I agree with you with David above . . . I think Donald Trump, is right, I am sick of Liberals . . . Will tell everyone to boycott your products . . .

• Paul

June 25, 2017 at 3:25 pm

Will not purchase Patagonia products. Spend your dollars to promote good will among all citizens and stay out of politics.

• Janice Fowler

June 25, 2017 at 7:36 pm

National monuments are the essence of America. Taking down National Monuments that depict what America has gone through to be A LAND OF THE FREE AND HOME OF THE BRAVE should never be touched (unless it is to put your hand on it to say a silent and simple prayer) for any other reason than to say a silent prayer for those that fought and gave the ultimate sacrifice. Anything else, to me, is against the law, and those perpetrating these lawless acts should expect thrown in prison for life +100 years. Just my thought.

• Mary

June 25, 2017 at 7:43 pm

WHAT. IS. WRONG WITH ALL THESE PEOPLE???

• Dick McNemar

June 26, 2017 at 5:14 pm

Yeh, but make that another country- another continent. In fact move to Asia where they are using child labor to make their clothes. 2 strikes against them.

• milootoolel

June 26, 2017 at 6:28 pm

Agreed!! Well said.

4. Clinton Grant

June 20, 2017 at 12:19 am

If a President has the power to convert land to “monuments” without Congress, then that action can be undone by another President. Just because Obama violated the Constitution doesn’t mean it can’t be undone.

5. Virginia Bostic

June 20, 2017 at 12:29 am

You can take it to the bank that I’ll avoid this company like the plague! BOYCOTT ‘EM NOW!!!!

• EttaMae Svider

June 20, 2017 at 1:37 am

Never heard of this company but I will be sure not to ever go there. BOYCOTT,Boycott,Boycott

• Diane

June 20, 2017 at 5:12 pm

Patagonia consider it done “boycotted “

• Jule Ray Westcott

June 21, 2017 at 12:16 am

I never heard of the company.

6. Pingback: Major Company Says It Will “Lead The Resistance” Against Trump, Will You Boycott Them? – USSA News | The Tea Party's Front Page

7. Kim

June 20, 2017 at 12:44 am

He is one sick man… along with Hillary and Bill. George Soro’s too. Hussein Obama..GET OUT !Go to your mother Country and leave ours alone !

8. Rebecca

June 20, 2017 at 12:44 am

I’m already boycotting them but didn’t realize it. I will, with full knowledge, continue to do so.

9. Rtwngr

June 20, 2017 at 12:51 am

Sorry. Can’t help. Already don’t buy their crap

10. Gerard Roy

June 20, 2017 at 12:52 am

Please you all! Boycott them and avoid this Company. Thank you all very much!

11. Sylvia Rodgers

June 20, 2017 at 12:57 am

AS IT IS WRITTEN………..THE LORD SHALL JUDGE AMONG THE HEATHEN.
    HE SHALL FILL THE PLACES WITH DEAD BODIES……..HE SHALL WOUND,
    THE HEADS OVER MANY NATIONS……LORD WE ASK YOU TO BRING THIS
    PROMISE TO PASS, FOR ALL WHO ARE OPPOSING AND TRYING TO HINDER
    AND DESTROY THE PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP, HIS FAMILYS AND
    THE TRUMP GOVERNMENT. LORD, GIVE THEM THE VICTORY OVER ALL
    THEIR ENEMIES NOW AND FOREVER, AND AVENGE THEM OF ALL THEIR ENEMIES.
    THANK YOU LORD GOD ALLMIGHTY!!!!!!!!

• Phil

June 23, 2017 at 8:41 pm

Aman

• Glenna

June 25, 2017 at 6:28 pm

Amen.

12. Barbara

June 20, 2017 at 12:57 am

Never heard of them…let them stay in California!!!

• veronica Ceszynski

June 22, 2017 at 3:28 am

I never heard of that company either. they just figured out a way for free publicity.

• Clint

June 23, 2017 at 2:33 pm

I am in California and I want them out! I will avoid this company!

13. Alana Bagley

June 20, 2017 at 1:00 am

Oh I will definitely be boycotting them!

14. Karen Krasneski

June 20, 2017 at 1:01 am

I will also boycott this company.

15. deb

June 20, 2017 at 1:02 am

stay in California I never buy from you.

16. Barbara P. Turner

June 20, 2017 at 1:11 am

Ain’t gotta worry about getting any of my $s!

17. Cindy

June 20, 2017 at 1:18 am

Have bought from them before but NO more!!!!!

18. Jim

June 20, 2017 at 1:47 am

I thought I was already boycotting this fading company. Okay, I would boycott them but I have never heard of them. So let them move to another country and let them use child labor. Nobody really cares….

19. Uncle Roy

June 20, 2017 at 2:01 am

Patsp-a who? They are not relevent and immaterial to my wants and needs… Thus no longer a business concern of mine

• Michael

June 24, 2017 at 10:39 pm

PataBgoneyuck

20. Max

June 20, 2017 at 2:21 am

Never will use any of their products.

21. Cliff

June 20, 2017 at 2:25 am

I woundering if they remember what happened to a certain coffee shop company that defied and went after Trump. They were crying the blues and nearly went bankrupt. When will these people wake up and realize that they lost the election and Trump won !! They just make more trouble for themselves and our country. If they left him alone he could have this country so much better off and get his work that needs to be done done. Instead of fighting all the morons that refuse to except the fact that TRUMP WON !!

• Marcella

June 26, 2017 at 4:39 pm

So well said in a few words. Don’t they realize they are a waste of time and will end up closing their doors. A good example is the recent Georgia election. So much money and bad results–what a joke.

22. Mary Anderson

June 20, 2017 at 2:33 am

Sounds like treason to me! “Leading” a “resistance” doesn’t come under the same heading as protesting, or not supporting! They are a clothing company, not a political movement! Go back to selling clothes; I’m sure you could use some business improvement, since I never heard of you!

23. Lynn ousley

June 20, 2017 at 2:42 am

You are really pathetic to put it mildly ! Won’t get my money

24. Dwight Christensen

June 20, 2017 at 2:58 am

They can’t have much of an impact never heard of em here in Kalifornia

25. sharilyn adams

June 20, 2017 at 3:34 am

Will never buy it again

26. Shirley Denhardt

June 20, 2017 at 4:40 am

This company’s demise is way past due. Probably the sole reason for this idiot CEO trying to get her name in the news.

27. Shirley

June 20, 2017 at 4:51 am

Who, never heard of them, certainly no problem to boycott them and if we all tell 10 or 15 people and ask those 10 or 15 to tell 10 or 15 more etc. we should be able to SHUT THEM DOWN! That’s a plan. Same intentions as they’re supporting. Turn the tables on them. Don’t just boycott SPREAD THE WORD, RESIST THE RESISTANCE!

28. Rebecca Holstine

June 20, 2017 at 5:00 am

Well they will get as much money from me as Starbuck gets. Or Macys, Or TJ Max. I don’t need those people. And they apparently don’t need my money.

29. Pingback: Do You Stand With President Trump? Then You Need to BOYCOTT This Company – The Washington Feed

30. Ken Roberts

June 20, 2017 at 10:06 am

splatagoniiiia who ? Never heard of them . will avoid them as the spox they are

31. Annetta Chalstrom

June 20, 2017 at 10:59 am

The Resistance movement is UN American. Any co. Or person who wishes to infulance separation within our Country should be noted. We need to try to buy made in USA and if they are unable to stop him, maybe will have the economiy we derserve.

32. George

June 20, 2017 at 11:51 am

Another reason to buy American!

33. Anne

June 20, 2017 at 12:53 pm

I commend this young lady for being passionate about this issue. On the other hand, those of us who felt betrayed and lied to by Barack were equally passionate about his America destroying agenda and ideas. He not only failed to pull the country together, he was easily the most divisive president during my 63 years on this earth. Instead of leading our nation towards maximizing our potential and subsequent prosperity, he chose to let other countries benefit themselves at our expense. He did educate us on what happens when you try to lead from behind and we should never try that stupidity again.

34. Teri

June 20, 2017 at 1:27 pm

We need to get the UN the hell out of our USA!!!!! They are loaded with muslims, get funds from all the “big” banks – rothchilds, soros etc. They are all for a oe world order where they have all the riches and the rest of humanity live like savage animals. We need to get together and do to them what they are doing to us! What about if all of us went to our banks,investments and took it all OUT!!! Where would that leave all these greedy, selfish, hateful “elitist” monsters on the street.

35. PeteH

June 20, 2017 at 2:36 pm

Perfect timing to see this article. I was getting ready to order some Patagonia outdoor clothing and this changed my mind.

36. Gerry

June 20, 2017 at 3:48 pm

Rosie — you ol’ dipsh*t —- you might want to check with your employees whether they want to lose their jobs when you go out of business with your stupidity. You might better resign or the employees need to kick your dumb a** out the door.

37. Ed LEon

June 20, 2017 at 3:53 pm

It is so “popular”, that I have never heard of them, or even seen any of their stores. It doesn’t affect me, and I hope that whatever business they have from conservatives is taken from them and they go under, where they belong. I hope that CEO ends sending her resume elsewhere because that shit of a company goes down under.

38. rick

June 20, 2017 at 4:45 pm

just trying to get on the hate train and get noticed in the news . stupid in stupid out

39. yogiman

June 20, 2017 at 4:47 pm

The biggest issue is Obama is looked at as our former president. Can anyone please explain how the son of a British subject is considered a natural born citizen of the USA as required by our constitution. Or does it mean it didn’t exist under Obama’s control?

Obama usurped that office with the aid and abettment of Congress and Supreme Court who knew he wasn’t constitutionally eligible for that office. Why did the Senate question McCain’s constitutional eligibility but refused to question Obama even though Obama refused to even identify himself.

Why has so many supported Obama so strongly even ignoring the constitution and putting this nation in the ‘dump’ but can’t stand Pres. Trump who is trying to put this nation back on the top of the mountain.

• Barbara

June 23, 2017 at 8:51 pm

Well said Yogiman….

• Michael

June 24, 2017 at 10:57 pm

Most people don’t understand what the constitution meant by a Natural Born Citizen Constitutionally one must be born to Citizen Parents and born on the soil called jus soil. You have to be a 2nd generation American. A special rule was written into the Constitution excluding Citizens that were alive at the signing of the Constitution. This exclusion was written because there were no Natural Born Citizens alive at the time. People don’t understand You have to be born to Citizen Parents. You can be born on the White House steps and Not be a Natural Born Citizen. YOU HAVE TO BE BORN TO CITIZEN PARENTS. NOTICE PARENTS is PLURAL. Obamas dad was never an American Citizen period.

• Michael

June 24, 2017 at 11:30 pm

I sometimes wonder why our Forefathers went to such detail regarding natural born citizenship there must’ve been a problem somewhere in history where a Latter Generation Forgot Thier Roots and went down a WRONG Path. They excluded themselves because they had to since there were no Natural Born at the Time since it was a new nation and They were the ones who went through the HUGE Sacrifice of life to guarantee future generations wouldn’t have to. They set us up for success and some of us just don’t get it.

40. La Hora De La Fe

June 20, 2017 at 4:55 pm

yes of course

41. Randy cooper

June 20, 2017 at 4:57 pm

For all the people who haven’t heard of Patagonia……they are a yuppie ,over priced ,outdoor ,mainly clothing line you mainly find in resort areas! They think they are special, they’re for the people who are label “Whores ” that like to hang out and flash their labels to try to impress others that they can afford these over price clothes! . Oh my!!!

42. ESharon

June 20, 2017 at 5:28 pm

Oh my yes they will be sorry for what they are doing !! They forget who made the. ,,it is a sad day for them now !!!!!!

43. LindaH

June 20, 2017 at 5:45 pm

This company does not deserve one cent from any rational thinking person. This is just another example of corporations trying to run the government instead of voters.

44. Doris

June 20, 2017 at 7:52 pm

NO WAY WILL I BOYCOTT THIS COMPANY. I STAND FOR TRUMP.

45. Darleen Scott

June 20, 2017 at 8:03 pm

What the hell is wrong with you people? The best thing that has happened to the United States for a long time, you people disrespect him threaten him, without GOD where would he be.get over it Hilary not worth it and she going to pay and you all can go to jail with her.

• Jean

June 21, 2017 at 7:23 am

Well said indeed. What is wrong with our people – they forgot how to be AMERICANS first and “party members” second. Want a ‘handout” rather than giving a helping hand. Want to be hand fed false news rather than checking to see what is REALLY happening and then believe all those stupid celebs who haven’t a clue about living in the world of ordinary citizens. For a while it looked like we were going to grow up and take responsibility for our lives and our country, then the government came back in and offered more handouts and we gobbled them up not noticing that each party was ramping up more and more control over us. Am hoping and praying that President Trump will be able to give us our dignity and love of country back even with us kicking and screaming all the way.

46. David Miles

June 20, 2017 at 9:25 pm

Never heard of them so they cant be that “major” of a company. Another attempt of the news media to convince us of whats not true.

47. Dave Sherman

June 20, 2017 at 9:47 pm

Never heard of this company!!!! yes will boycott for sure!

48. Pingback: naija news | trending news in nigeria | latest naija news,nigeria celebrity news | Major Company Says It Will “Lead The Resistance” Against Trump, Will You Boycott Them?

49. Thomas l Magee

June 20, 2017 at 10:45 pm

Better believe I won’t buy anything from that company

50. Judy

June 21, 2017 at 12:04 am

keep us tuned in I am an avid workout person I want to know them and any business like them I will most certainley boycott and fight any way I can to help my true and good America get well again. These people are sick!

51. Robert

June 21, 2017 at 1:52 am

I went on a trip that required me to get some clothes to keep really warm,this company’s prices were way too much.i got mine from Columbia.

52. Nataliya

June 21, 2017 at 1:48 pm

Once tried to buy from them, s products made by s people

53. Fred

June 22, 2017 at 1:06 am

I will not water Rose’s Bush, What a Idiot Any stockholder should sell off all shares quick

54. Michael Lando

June 22, 2017 at 3:11 am

If this is true WHY aren’t these Scum being prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law ! Were talking about BILLIONS of Government Funds paid with your hard earned tax dollars ???

55. Michael Lando

June 22, 2017 at 3:22 am

Who is Rose Marcario or the Co. Patagonia. Some people just can’t get over that he is the duly elected President of the United States of America. If you don’t like it pack up your shit company and yourself and find another shit country where you belong !

56. candy wright

June 22, 2017 at 5:51 pm

I am from California. I’ve heard of them and bought from them, but not anymore, You disrespect my president you disrespect me. I will never buy from them again, and I hope everyone else feels the same.

57. Randall

June 23, 2017 at 3:27 pm

Boy cott this company folks stand up for America

58. Darla Mills

June 23, 2017 at 3:36 pm

I’ve heard of them, their shirts are ok…I will take note of them in future. Patagonia has been around for a while…It is sad about national monuments, but if it helps us to become independent of foreign oil, then take it! No one really owns it anyway. It is all a gift from God and he wants us all to live free from persecution and fear. His gifts are to be used to further and prosper his people and his word…

59. Valerie Stanton

June 23, 2017 at 9:35 pm

Definitely boycotting Patagonia! They would be better off staying out of Plolitica as tha y will. Lose a lot of customers!

60. El Pauls

June 23, 2017 at 9:36 pm

I am generally against Boycotts, BUT…. if they don’t respect me THEN I do not respect them. I will do everything in my Power to see them remove their business from my sight. I am an outdoor person and WILL have an impact on their sales.

61. William W Miller Jr

June 23, 2017 at 10:15 pm

I will boycott Patagonia . I don’t believe Patagonia is in the D.C. or Virginia area.

62. Lois Hodges

June 23, 2017 at 11:10 pm

I will not have anything to do with this company.

63. Pam

June 24, 2017 at 2:56 am

Patagonia is a has been company with overpriced products! There are many wonderful companies who specialize in such things as polar fleece clothing! I will not buy from Patagonia!

64. Sybil

June 24, 2017 at 4:04 am

Looking forward to buying stock in a very smart company!!

65. Texas coffee bean

June 24, 2017 at 4:54 am

???

66. Cari Kane

June 24, 2017 at 5:49 am

I will order as much as I can from them starting right now! Yeah for standing up for what’s right.

67. Elaine Faulkenberry

June 24, 2017 at 8:38 am

Lock these crazy people up ! Cl o see the businesses down ! BOYCOTT !!!!

68. ellen allen

June 24, 2017 at 12:45 pm

Patagonia makes a good product- Just has a idiot CEO. Why would a company want to alienate half or their potential customers.

69. Wharfrat

June 24, 2017 at 2:29 pm

We can only hope Patagonia goes bankrupt by bashing President Trump, they are anti American when we need every one to support our President, we nearly became a Third World Country until the none leadership of Obama, now we have a great chance to become better than ever with the Donald in charge,I will never buy any product sold by Patagonia.

70. Jenny

June 24, 2017 at 2:46 pm

I will avoid them like a plague.

71. Suze

June 24, 2017 at 4:03 pm

I have never bought anything from them so yes I will boycott them. I hope all companies using and abusing children to make their clothing goes out of business. Also those encouraging “resistance”. How stupid.

72. Mike Ferrante

June 24, 2017 at 5:26 pm

Who ever heard of Patagonia? Where is it? I don’t think Trump cares about them.

73. Ellie

June 25, 2017 at 12:10 am

Boycott. Never liked their crap anyway!

74. john

June 25, 2017 at 2:11 am

Never heard of this Company, but when I run across their products…I WILL BOYCOTT THEIR PRODUCTS!

75. ANN

June 25, 2017 at 4:41 am

LOOKS LIKE A PLOY TO GET PUBLICITY FOR AN UNKNOWN COMPANY – WELL, IT GOT NATIONAL COVERAGE – WHY BOTHER AND WHY BOYCOTT WHEN I’VE NEVER HEARD OF THEM — HOW DISGUSTING IT GETS WITH PEOPLE PREYING ON TRUMP TO PROMOTE THEMSELVES — LOOK AT THE REPUBLICANS IN THE NEWS BECAUSE THEY DON’T LIKE THE HEALTH CARE PROGRAM INSTEAD OF DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT, THEY’D RATHER SEEK PUBLICITY!! THAT’S CONGRESS – EVEN MORE SO THE SORE DEMO!!

76. Diana

June 25, 2017 at 7:28 am

I will boycott this company. I would encourage President to investigate B, Hussain Obama, his Administration & anyone 9bama hired to serve during the 8 years Obama was in office. HIllary Clinton, Bill Clinton, Eric Holder, Susan Rice, Loretta Lynch , Comey Mueller,& anyone associated with them politically!

They are dirty little liars, murderers, & have committed high crimes against the United State, the Taxpayers, and need to pay.back stolen fund even if it is attached to their retirement pensions in wage assignment. Obama, Clinton Senators” Representatives & Congress have checks & balances in place to safe guarded against this kind of illegal activity! Social Security Fund is in place because the American workers had funds paid into SS our of their wages. Those funds never should have been used for any other purpose but to cover the safe guarding of their retirement benefits. The federal government has taken money from this fund to balance the budget, given to illegals aliens as SSI or SSA to sustain them
    month to month. The Social Security Funds were never to be used for any other purpose but to assist I. Retirement to those whom pain into it.

• Dixon

June 25, 2017 at 5:18 pm

Ever word is TRUE. Everyone should boycott this company, but a lot of the left feel the democrats did nothing wrong. I think obama did enough to destroy this country that no one will be able to return it to its previous state, when there is a road block at every turn.

77. SSG. Blane Barnes, Retired Army

June 25, 2017 at 7:04 pm

I will boycott any anti-American person, government, or private industry!!! To HELL with them where they belong!!!

78. R.T.

June 25, 2017 at 10:30 pm

I suppose Patagonioa would have no problem with a POTUS declaring their company a “Monument” and nationalizing their assets…

79. Benjamin N. Luck

June 26, 2017 at 2:06 am

Well here is another company I will no longer have anything to do with.

80. Ulla Camp

June 26, 2017 at 2:22 am

She may be the CEO of a Ca company, but that does not mean anything…And it can’t be all that big of a company, I live in Ca, and I have never even heard of it, but sure she can tackle us all and loose big time as all the other ones have………….Let her it crow, so mNY HAVE ALREADY TRIED IT AND REGRETTED IT……………WOMAN BE MY GUEST……………..hahahahahah

81. Virginia Llorca

June 26, 2017 at 3:12 am

Not big enough to create a ripple. Outrageous prices when you can buy Danskin at Walmart. And she doesn’t appear to have leadership qualities.

82. E WYATT

June 26, 2017 at 7:45 am

Never heard of Patagonia; let them stay in California! Patagonia CEO Rose Marcario announced that “she was promising her whole company would help lead the resistance against President Trump.” Yeah, all 3 of them in her company – I, ME, MYSELF!

83. Bob Ussery

June 26, 2017 at 1:10 pm

Germany hated the Jews and fought to kill them off…they lost, they chose the wrong enemy…as is this foolish leader.

84. Cynthia

June 26, 2017 at 10:40 pm

Simply put – no more Patagonia for me. Sad times.

85. Betty

June 26, 2017 at 11:55 pm

never heard of them so I went to their website, over priced ugly clothing the day I pay $59 for a pair of underwear is the day they can come to take me away

86. Pingback: Major Company Says It Will “Lead The Resistance” Against Trump, Will You Boycott Them? – News Now Politics