Marine Spends 214 Days In Mexico Prison – Then Gets Paper With Trump’s Signature On It

What this Marine hero endured while languishing in a Mexican prison is heart-wrenching. What Trump did for this veteran should bring tears to the eyes of all patriots!

Marine Sergeant Andrew Tahmooressi spent 214 days in a Mexican jail after mistakenly crossing the border, with a couple legal firearms, at a confusing section of road without a turnaround spot. When he got back home to America in the fall of 2014, Trump sent him a check for $25,000.

“I really want this money to go to him, not his lawyers,” Trump said when signing the check and having it sent after Tahmooressi’s release. He said he felt compelled to help the Marine get back on his feet after listening to Tahmooressi’s interview with Greta Van Susteren.

During the interview, the Marine detailed everything he was forced to endure while imprisoned. Andrew was clearly trying to hold back a flurry of emotion when telling Greta how hopeless he came to feel as the days, weeks, and then months ticked by and he was still in jail.

“I kept on thinking it’s going to be this month,” Tahmooressi said. “It’s going to be really soon. It’s going to come really soon.”

His rescue did not come soon. The Marine was suffering from PTSD before being taken by the Mexican government and received no treatment for his condition the entire 214 days he was in the decrepit cell.

Then President Barack Obama would not lift a finger to help Andrew Tahmooressi. He saved such efforts for the traitor Bergdahl.

“I kept on getting my hopes up, you know, and it just kept on dragging on and dragging on,” the veteran added. His story broke the hearts of decent Americans and, at the same time, infuriated patriots.

Donald Trump had the ability to help the Marine financially, so he did. It was not the first time our president had written checks for thousands of dollars to help someone in need — many of them were strangers he learned about only from seeing them on the news, just like the rest of us.

The $25,000 check sent to the freed Marine clearly illustrates a major difference between Trump and Obama. No, it is not the depth of their pockets but the regard in which each man holds those who serve or have served in the United States Military.

The Marine would likely still be wasting away in jail were in not for a few GOP congressional members and several Fox News hosts who kept his story in the nightly news. The mainstream media virtually ignored the story or indicated falsely that there was nothing Obama could do to help.

H/T Angrypatriotmovement

What do you think about Trump sending this Marine a big check to welcome him back to America? Please share this story on Facebook and tell us because we want to hear YOUR voice!

1. Beverly McBryde Wilson

March 15, 2017 at 1:03 pm

PRESIDENT TRUMP and VICE PRESIDENT PENCE HAVE ALREADY DONE MORE THAN THE LAST YEARS. THANKFUL for their LEADERSHIP.

• Deborah Richardson

March 15, 2017 at 1:13 pm

I agree president Trump is just what we need I am so glad we finally have a REAL president in the Whitehouse God Bless You and your family God Bless America

• Sharron Smith

March 15, 2017 at 1:48 pm

President Trump truly has a heart for American citizens. He is amazing.

• Marcia liebgott

March 16, 2017 at 2:20 am

A man who really cares!!!

• Richard epley

March 23, 2017 at 9:36 pm

I think he is a wonderful human being, careing for the American people, the military should always be praised for what they do to keep us free

• Patricia A. Payton

March 16, 2018 at 4:16 pm

President Trump cannot thank you enough for being the patriot that you are. I am proud to say you are my President!

2. Judy

March 15, 2017 at 1:11 pm

Trump is a kindhearted Christian man and leader. Trump will make this country great again. He has keep every promise that he has ‘made to us or he’s working on it and he will get it done .The only thing he needs to do is bring charges against Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton and put them in prison where they belong. Strip Obama of his big high retirement funds and if they prove he wasn’t born in United States making pay back that money and stop mom in law from her pension fund . God bless Trump trying to straighten out this mess the country. If that had been a muslim man in prison over there I bet Obama would have gotton him out., But he didn’t care about a white boy he had to make his vacation plans, since that’s about all he done the eight years he was in Office. He’ll go down in history as being the worst president in United States history. Donald Trump will go down as the greatest president in US history

3. Donna

March 15, 2017 at 1:31 pm

Donald Trump is a one of a kind individual and it didn’t surprise me that he sent this American soldier a check for 25, ooo. It is time for Americans to open their eyes and hearts to support him.

4. La verdad

March 15, 2017 at 1:45 pm

Love president Trump

5. Pat Barnes

March 15, 2017 at 1:50 pm

He has a good heart. I approve.

6. Margaret Stevenson

March 15, 2017 at 1:56 pm

Thank You President Trump, you have a heart of gold, and I am so blessed to have you as our President,

7. Greg Medina

March 15, 2017 at 2:04 pm

What a great feeling to have a president who cares about Americans…OMG…please don’t wake me up from this dream!!!

8. Marsha Jenkins

March 15, 2017 at 2:05 pm

He is compassionate, caring and generous!

9. Brian d.j. hull

March 15, 2017 at 2:05 pm

This is a “Man” unlike the wimp he replaced, just what America needs & has needed for a long time.

• Mamaw

March 15, 2017 at 2:35 pm

Amen! Obama sacked as a president and a human being! President Trump is a “TRUE AMERICAN”! Thank God he won the election!!!

10. Kevin Curl

March 15, 2017 at 2:05 pm

There is no comparison when it comes to Trump and Obama . Obama hates everything America and our military stand for and Trump loves our country , military and veterans . God Bless him and our United States of America .

11. MH

March 15, 2017 at 2:28 pm

Kind,generous, and caring. His actions serve to prove this is who he is. We ASA nation should be grateful for his personal sacrifice he has made to serve as a real leader whenour country need one so badly. I envy his means to help so many. I would like to be able to do the same. Our thanks Mr. President.

12. Stan Robbins

March 15, 2017 at 2:43 pm

President Donald Trump goes above and beyond to help WE THE PEOPLE OF USA. IT IS A SHAME THERE IS SO MUCH HATE FOR HIM I FEEL THEY ARE REALY SCARED HE IS GOING TO PUT MANY IN JAIL

13. Tom

March 15, 2017 at 3:08 pm

Bravo Mr. President.

14. Kelly Coley

March 15, 2017 at 3:27 pm

Over the past year I have found out a lot of personal thing’s about our new President. He is generous, humble and kind. He has a huge heart. I didn’t know that he was such a caring and giving man. I’m proud to have him as my President.

15. Patricia

March 15, 2017 at 5:11 pm

Our President Trump is a true loving American. He loves this Country and the people in it (even the liberals). I am so proud of and to have him as my President.

16. Ed

March 15, 2017 at 5:37 pm

Thank you, President Trump, for caring for our military, and your thoughtfulness concerning this situation in Mexico! The American people love you and support you! America, is honored to have you as our President! We have hope that you can get rid of the wolves, greed and all the enemy of American’s and our nation!! Keep up your good work!!!

17. terry moore

March 15, 2017 at 6:11 pm

trump is the man, i dont know who the dem are trying to inpress.but there only makeing total fools of them selfs.and therefore as a pass dem voter.(minus obama)he lost my vote.i can honestly it will be cold day in hell before i ever vote dem again.they all just showed me what idots they are.cold hearted full of hate and uglyness.and ill add evilness.

18. Ginger

March 15, 2017 at 7:24 pm

Good job Mr trump you teach the other positions on how its done thank you for caring

19. Lisa

March 15, 2017 at 8:02 pm

I thank God for mr. President Trump. After your second term as president maybe Kelly Ann can run for president. There’s a lot of swamp to clean out and I just don’t know if mr. Trump can do it in 8 years.

20. Betty Bartley

March 15, 2017 at 8:39 pm

HE HAS A Big HEART AND RESPECT FOR OUR SERVICE MEN!!!!

21. Delmar Speak

March 15, 2017 at 9:03 pm

and that kind of stuff is why he’s our president helps ordinary people not the big shots and we love our president & Vice-president they are helping to get our jobs back and looking out for AMERICAN people first .love it just great

22. Sylvia

March 15, 2017 at 10:08 pm

Oh I’m so happy for he and his family!

23. J.T.

March 16, 2017 at 12:02 am

He’s an awesome guy. He cares about all people! He’s helped so many people out. Yes he can afford it but so can a lot others who are wealthy but choose not to. God Bless this man. Thank you Lord for his Presidency. We so much needed this. Thank you President Trump, your a great man!!!!

• Nelda

March 16, 2017 at 8:56 am

It shows the heart of our president.we are blessed to have him and his family.also pence family

24. Jo May

March 16, 2017 at 1:37 am

That’s my President!! <3

25. Jo Jean DeHony

March 16, 2017 at 4:31 am

Just another indication what a great person pur President is.

26. LANA Tarkington

March 16, 2017 at 5:00 am

Thank you President Trump! Our hearts and Prayers went out to this young man. We appreciate your kind heart for helping our young Soldier.

27. Willie

March 16, 2017 at 7:17 am

Thank you President Trump. God bless you and God bless America.

28. Deborah Stewart

March 16, 2017 at 7:07 pm

Americans are Blessed by God, to have such a tenderhearted man as our POTUS!LONG LIVE OUR PRESIDENT ✈

29. Joni

March 17, 2017 at 1:17 pm

I think President Trump was divinely put in office for such a time as this. I think people have blinders on and can’t see past the media
    I think he owes no man or woman and that is what they can’t take
    If he continues to have God fearing Christians in his cabinet he will be a great President. I pray God’s guidance on him. With God’s help and if he continues to listen to Him. America will be great again

30. Virginia Calhoun

March 18, 2017 at 2:11 am

Yes, President Donald Trump is a very kind and honorable man that America should be proud of as our new President. He has shown more love and compassion than any president I have ever known of. He is Making America Great Again. May God Bless him in his endeavors.

31. william

March 21, 2017 at 11:03 pm

I JUST DON’T KNOW WHAT TOO SAY ABOUT YOU Mr.PRESIDENT Donald Trump, I have always said you are the man and now look what you done went and did, gave an ex-marine that was imprisoned probably for just money purposes $ 25,000.00 out of your pocket ! ( your the man. ) maybe I can get you a new slogan going ( YOUR THE MAN ! )

32. marilyn

March 22, 2017 at 2:27 am

I KEPT SAYING THAT DONALD J. TRUMP HELPED BRING SGT. TAHMOORESSI BACK OUT OF THE MEXICAN HELL HOLE. GRETA VAN SUSTERN KEPT THE STORY ALIVE BUT IT WAS OUR NOW PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP AND FOX THAT MADE IT HAPPEN. obama was nowhere to be found about this Marine. Some president we had for 8 years. GOD BLESS DONALD J. TRUMP.

33. Diana

March 22, 2017 at 5:57 am

Obama has his own agenda and it’s never been the American people.He is self-serving but one day there will be a reckoning; just hope it’s soon.

34. Jill

March 22, 2017 at 8:45 am

He is so great and loves America and not like Obama and Hilary he knows the meaning NO MAN LEFT BEHIND. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP. HANG IN THERE SIR.WE ALL STAND BESIDE YOU AND YOUR GREAT FAMILY. ALL OF US WILL FIGHT TO DESTROY SATINS SPAWN’S. AND SHOW THE WORLD WE ARE THE GREATNESS COUNTRY IN THE WORLD. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP.

35. duane patterson

March 22, 2017 at 9:09 am

this is the president we have been waiting for–love president trump==god bless him and his family

36. Robbin

March 22, 2017 at 10:16 am

So proud to call this man my President. What a kind and generous act to do for this brave soldier. Welcome home sir

37. Daniel

March 22, 2017 at 1:24 pm

Awesome, just Awesome!!!

38. MONDO

March 22, 2017 at 3:10 pm

It’s comical at the least but it’s a true shame and travisty that the majority 9 years ago was so blinded by electing a black man as president that they elected the wrong black man and they did it twice. They elected a traitor, a person that couldn’t prove he was even a citizen of this great country and a person that went so far as to lie about denouncing Islam to become a Christian just so he could get the infidels to vote for him. Yet no one will talk about this great injustice perpetrated on the highest and most prestigious office a person can be elected to.

As for our great President Donald Trump, this is the first time I’ve heard about him sending Andrew Tahmooressi any money but the fact he did send $25,000.00 with no strings attached says a lot about his character. Trump is a great man and once again I am proud to have voted for him as my President.

I am also proud of Vice President Pence but in all honesty Trump would have had my vote if he would have picked Big Bird to run as his Vice President.

Mr. President, if you actually read this one would like you to know I am more proud to be an American right now then I have ever been in all of my 52 years of life.

39. Tom

March 22, 2017 at 5:02 pm

That’s a fucking president

40. Sue

March 23, 2017 at 1:49 am

IF Obama had done for him even 1/2 of what he’s done for illegals, etc, this Marine wouldn’t have needed help to restart his life!!

This is also a glaring difference of how illegals are treated in Mexico compared to what they get away with here!!

41. Anne Stevens

March 23, 2017 at 2:14 pm

There is a depth to Pres. Trump that many refuse to see. He does these random acts of kindness and they are unoticed unless someone has the courage and intelligence to tell us.The snowflakes should take take note before they make total idiots of themselves!

42. George

March 23, 2017 at 5:46 pm

Fake News

43. Anita Lamarre

March 24, 2017 at 12:12 am

So sad to see what the Democrats and the News Media are putting him through. Obama and Hillary have almost destroyed our country! We need to pray for this president. A lot of evil wealthy people want him out. He has a lot on his plate! God Bless him!!