MASSIVE Social Security Scandal Leaks…Corruption ROCKS Washington!

Social Security has been one of the most embattled programs in American history. Set up by President Roosevelt over 80 years ago, the program designed to help Americans when they reach retirement has been abused and misused for generations.

Americans who paid into the system all their lives often have trouble receiving benefits when they retire. Meanwhile immigrants and others who have not contributed are able to withdraw from SS on day one of entering the country.

Presidents have worked to reform the system, to alleviate the burden it will place on future generations, but have often been denied by liberal lawmakers.

Today the Social Security program is in great need of help and reform. President Trump has vowed to preserve the benefits of both Social Security and Medicaid, but change is still needed.

Recent news is flooring Americans and revealing a scandal you wish could only be made up. Instead it has only confirmed the great problems SS faces and the challenge Trump faces.

From Right Wing News:

An audit found that the Social Security Administration paid out over $1 billion in benefits to people that don’t have social security numbers — or, people that should not be able to get benefits at all. The government’s documentation of “representative payees,” or people who receive benefits on behalf of someone else incapable of managing their affairs, was evidently massively flawed.

Over the last 10 years, the SSA has paid out $1 billion to 22,426 representative payees who did not have a social security number and who the SSA did not follow its policy to get a paper application from. “[U]nless it takes corrective action, we estimate SSA will pay about $182.5 million in benefits, annually, to representative payees who do not have an SSN or paper application supporting their selection,” the inspector general said.

As if that wasn’t enough, the inspector general found that the SSA paid $853.1 million since 2004 to representative payees that had been terminated by the agency. The agency did not update the system once someone had been terminated and did not keep up with paper applications.

This is the kind of abuse that has been going on in the federal government for years, particularly over the last eight years. Big spender Barack Obama seemed to be unwilling to make necessary cuts in our budget or to even evaluate where our money is going.

Also check out: BOOM! Trump Just ROCKED Obama’s World…Latest Executive Order Has Barack PANICKING!

This shocking amount of cash going to unwarranted beneficiaries proves that under Obama, there was virtually no oversight to ensure that taxpayer dollars went to the right places. Even the smallest amount of accountability could have caught these kinds of glaring errors.

It’s sad to think of all the hard-working Americans, who toiled for years to support their families and country, paying into the Social Security program, who are now denied basic benefits because of these abuses. Meanwhile strangers and non-citizens are receiving a billion dollars worth of support.

It’s time for this kind of nonsense to end.

1. Kurt Hogue Sr.

June 20, 2017 at 6:43 pm

This is beyond Sad! I have paid into since I was 14. I was disabled by two shoulder surgeries, heart attack, 4 phemonia, Mersa infection, sinus Infection. I paid in over $265,000 and have had to fight the whole way. I was on ssdi and just received a letter from social that after my 66th birthday that I would receive $200 a month less. I guess if I were a refugee I would get all kinds of help! This is what happens when you let politicians hand our money. With compounded interest my contribution over 50 years would be in the millions had the government not stollen my money!

2. Alicia and Sal DePasquale

June 20, 2017 at 6:53 pm

This is a disgrace that need to be stop immediately

3. Toni L. Smith

June 20, 2017 at 8:01 pm

Don’t let anyone that has not paid in collect. Also make congress pay back the trillions that they took from S.S. This would fix the system.

4. Brian

June 20, 2017 at 8:21 pm

How the hell is this possible or even right if you don’t pay in you don’t get it. If your not a American citizen you don’t get it. Why is so hard to understand.

5. Sue May

June 20, 2017 at 8:24 pm

This utterly rediculous. And I have to live on $810 per month. This makes me angry that I have to buy used clothing and cannot afford to buy a car.

6. Pingback: New Social Security Scandal ROCKS WASHINGTON - Senior Citizens Affected... - Proud Patriots

7. Jim

June 20, 2017 at 8:48 pm

Maybe ssa should check to see if the money is going to muslim terrorists. After all obama is their leader.

8. Pingback: BREAKING: Massive Social Security Scandal Affected Senior Citizens - WNP Journal

9. Rhonda

June 20, 2017 at 9:59 pm

This makes me so angry when I read these stories, I am a US CITIZEN. Born and raised. I have always worked since the age of 16 years old. Prior to that for extra money I would help out a neighbor who loved children but was never able to have her own.I have always worked sometimes 2 jobs. Almost 8 years ago I had 3 congestive heart failures, was given a 10% chance of living. I was placed in to an induced coma and life support. The Drs told my family to pray, because they did’nt think I was going to make it through the night. When I came out of the coma and my team of Drs told me that I had High blood pressure, heart disease, auto immune disease. I also have Fibromyalgia, and I could not work anymore I was devastated. They told me to apply for Social Security. After the 1 1/2 year wait I finally was placed on it. Well about a year went to work part time, just to get out a bit. Turns out a sort time later the Obama admin did a review for a select few on social security. Apparently within a year and a half time I made $800.00 to much. Maybe $100.00 1 month, $50.00 another. {etc} Well needless to say I lost all my benifits, and was NEVER even asked about any of my conditions. NEVER were any of my drs contacted. I believe many americans have lost their benifits trying to stay above water. And these Terrorists are being given everything that we as Americans worked our lives for.Good old Obama {POS}

10. Frannie Albers

June 20, 2017 at 11:35 pm

I’m 60 and wheel chair bound and have fighting over a year trying to get help. They keep turning me down, I worked and paid in some but quit to raise my babies then went back to work until I got injured. My husband has paid into it a lot of money because he made good money and its been given to illegals and etc. That pisses me off. My lawyer says I should be able to draw off from him.

11. Pamela

June 21, 2017 at 12:33 am

I’m one who is very piss off my husband who has been disabled since birth can’t get the damn time and has stage four throat neck and neck no cancer and we get no help what the hell is wrong with this country Trump you need to fix this now so I have money when I retire soon God bless

12. Jean Zucha

June 21, 2017 at 12:35 am

I was one of those American . who paid into the program for years ! I raised my 2 children alone and struggled to make ends meet then .
    Then when I retired , unable to work . I find myself struggling more and more each year..!! I can barely buy groceries. Much less clothes and other things I need .This is the way us Americans have been treated .my income is $755.00 a month from having to work mostly at minimum wage . but I did hard work all my life since I was 16 years old . I hope our President will make a difference for us Seniors ..!!!

• Barbie

June 23, 2017 at 5:49 am

You need to start complaining to the top of your Counties’ bosses. Starting with the County Executive who can get you Medicaid if you need it, food stamps,HEAP, etc. He, if he’s willing, will contact the head of Social Services and then it will trickle down from there

Be nice, explain your problem, mentioning that you’ve fallen between the cracks, etc.

Good Luck and God Bless.

• Jackie

June 24, 2017 at 12:56 pm

The Medicaid system is just as bad if not worse. Most do not qualify because the annual income level is at the point someone may make 1.00 over the limit. These two programs need a major overhaul. Recipient’s have found a way to get past the guidelines. They lie and cheat and those on charge do not follow up t o make sure the are guienually eligible. It’s sad when a senior citizen can not receive food stamps but the baby makers that have figured out the more they have the more freebies they can get receive more plus welfare check and free healthcare. All of this is being provided by those of us that have worked all our lives even with disabilities that contribute to Social Security each pay period. It’s really time for our Government to have a massive budget overhaul.

13. Coleen Harrell

June 21, 2017 at 3:42 am

I pray God will give you the solution for this terrible mess Trump! We definitely need a good cost of living raise!!!

14. Mary Haley

June 21, 2017 at 7:02 am

It’s time for the President to stop the abuse in SSA .. Take it away from all who hasn’t payed in to it…

15. Eleanor K. Rohl

June 21, 2017 at 4:33 pm

What ticks me off the most is watching illegal aliens go grocery shopping, buting the best of everything and paying with an EBT card. THEN they walk our to a big SUV or pickup truck with “hubby sitting there smoking and drinking a beer. From grocery store to liquor store and cases of beer. I worked 40 years and am fortunate to have had a good retirement plan, but have family members who just scrape by, nearly having to kiss the feet of social workers to get a mere $60 ebt card. Trump, we need to really change the system. Illegal aliens who have never, will never pay into our systems. Send them back to where ever, it is nor our/my responsible to support them. Give them $29 and send them merrily on their way.

16. Frances Setaro

June 21, 2017 at 8:58 pm

I do know personally that immigrants do get a soc. sec. ck as soon as the 1st day their feet touched American soil. They also rec’d reduced rent and also another ck for an add’l year to cover expenses until they were settled. How nice of us.. 2 monthy checks right off at the get go of arrival. omg. My husband and I are both retired and collect our checks and barely make ends meet.. When one of us dies the other w/be filling for welfare..I pray to God it won’t happen but there is a chance. Neither of us can live on just 1 check a month. Food and elec and water plus car ins, phone and doctors and also prescriptions. Let us not forget operations either. They are not 100% covered if you have a big problem., which I do..My mom had to file for welfare when I was 14ish. I went to work full time at 16 yrs old. It really made it hard since the welfare board insisted that I contributed $110 a month toward the household expenses. I got married and started a new life, I thought, until the welfare dept sent me a letter and I still had to pay toward my mothers’ living expenses and also my 2 sisters expenses. I had to fight to get out of that mess. Thank God, I did it. I still believe to this day that after a couple is married over 25 years or more { we have been married for 55 years”}and has paid for s.s. that their dead spouses checks should also go to the survivor. They lived together and made sacrifises and saved a little, clipped coupons to make ends meet and never get a break when someone dies. Your spouse put their money in a s.s. acct not for a stranger but for their spouse to be able to live on the income we paid into for 40 quarters as requested so why should some illegal alien or someone or has NOT pd a dime get even a penny.. Pres. Trump,I pray that you can make changes asap. We are old and need to know that we will be able to live on our retirement ck. Thank you for your time.

17. Billy Greene

June 21, 2017 at 11:17 pm

Living on $755 a month alone in Florida is difficult to say the least!! No house insurance, but I struggle to pay property tax. Thank GOD the house is paid for!! Can’t afford to turn on Air Conditioning, so I take a lot of baths in cold (luke warm) water!!

18. Lucia

June 22, 2017 at 2:16 am

I am so sick to hear this news. I know for myself and many of my friends it’s very difficult to make ends meet. We got a cost-of-living last year it was $0.03.
    Please president Trump help us. We really need your help. Most of this country stands with you.

19. Kathleen kershetsky

June 22, 2017 at 2:42 am

They should be made to pay back right away, that is absurd

20. Loretta Drummond

June 22, 2017 at 3:17 am

I have worked all my life, as a waitress, bartender, anything to take care of my 5 children for years by myself, starting at 2 yrs to 8 yrs of age. Worked two jobs for many years, but always kept a roof over our heads,food on the table etc. Etc. Never took a penny of welfare, and my children are wonderful children and have always worked hard too. I am now 77 and very disabled and what happened when Obama came in he promptly didn’t give us our yearly raise for two years, saying we didn’t need it as the cost of living hadn’t gone up. He must have taken our raise money to give to his buddies, in another country !!!! He needs locking away for EVER !!!!I could go on and on but I am so tired !!!!

21. Greeta Burbage

June 22, 2017 at 4:13 am

I can not believe that these damn immigrants are getting money from our SS. They have no business being in our Country, let them go back to there country and start rebuilding. President Trump you are messing with Medicare and SS, I’m sorry but that is not what you said you’d do so your going to mess with our money,than you need to start putting your money in the pot !!! I think you are letting the bemorats tell you what to do this crap really pisses me off. Why Why Why have you truned everything around ,were dead !!! THANKS

22. Dixie l. Starkey

June 22, 2017 at 8:33 pm

President Trump – We need you to look into social security. It is unfair for people who paid into social security all their lives to have it stolen and used for people who never paid into it ! Or have it stolen by Obama to give it to terrorists from other countries !PLEASE HELP SENIOR CITIZENS !!!

23. charlotte

June 23, 2017 at 1:44 am

no body should be able to draw social security benefits if they have not paid in.no refuge should be able to draw benefits, they are not a citizen. refuges should not be able to get any federal or state benefits, NONE at all. I an American would go to these other countries want benefits do they get offered to them. most likely butchered.

24. Pingback: MASSIVE SOCIAL SECURITY SCANDAL IN DC

25. Pingback: MASSIVE SOCIAL SECURITY SCANDAL IN DC - World Source Media

26. Pingback: MASSIVE SOCIAL SECURITY SCANDAL IN DC - News Exposed

27. K heredia

June 24, 2017 at 5:34 pm

Non citizens should not get any US BENEFITS, PERIOD!!!!

28. Ed Saunders

June 24, 2017 at 11:20 pm

Inquiry needs to be made about the 2.7 Trillion dollars that the government has taken out of our benefits. obama and congress are crooks who took money for their own benefit !!! These weasels need to pay back funds given to people who never paid, to the homeless Veterans, and the sick and elderly !!!

29. Anne

June 26, 2017 at 3:19 am

I have a simple fix for the Social Security MAKE THE POLITICIANS PAY BACK THE MONEY BORROWED AND NEVER PAID BACK, and second your people must get the people applying for SS, making sure they qualify. How hard are these two fixes to implement and follow.

• TIM La Fave

June 26, 2017 at 7:23 pm

ANNE YOU HIT IT RIGHT ON PAY BACK WHAT WAS TAKIEN OUT WITH INTREST

30. MJ

June 26, 2017 at 3:58 am

Congress, hire more SSA employees and stop cutting their department’s budget. Reverse the hiring freeze and raise wages. SSA is short-staffed and offices are being closed. Very counter-productive if you want efficiency and accuracy.
    Put back the money you stole from the SSA budget for years. Problem solved.

31. Dick McNemar

June 26, 2017 at 5:22 pm

WRITE, CALL, TEXT your Congressman & Senator. While they are sitting on their ass doing nothing, FIX THIS. Stop all benefits for illegals & legal Aliens. Also stop all bennies to non SS# recipients. Need this simple bill passed BEFORE vacation. SAVE SS.

32. Sharon

June 26, 2017 at 10:03 pm

No more than we draw after working all.our lives,.Hell we.can’t even afford a vacation..We also only got paid minimum wages..I am waiting for the raise we were promised..

33. Paul Rogers

June 27, 2017 at 5:03 pm

I for one have been robbed several times by getting reductions every year in the amounts of $20 a month for a few years, why dosen’t the Gov.
    check this out and refund it?