Maxine Waters Calls Trump ‘Con Man Don’ in Response to ‘Low IQ’ Comment

Sunday on MSNBC’s “AM Joy,” Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) responded to President Donald Trump calling her a “low IQ individual” at a rally in Pennsylvania on Saturday.

Waters said, “Well, this is typical of him. He has expertise at name calling. I understand in addition to continuing his name calling of me referring to my IQ and calling me low IQ, that he continued to attack Elizabeth Warren, Nancy Pelosi, made some reference to Oprah Winfrey, on and on and on, and it seems he’s identifying and picking up more and more women that he’s attacking. Again, I expected this, though. This is not only typical of him. This is what this con man does. He diverts attention from himself by attacking others.”

She continued, “I’m not going to run from it. I’m not intimidated by him, and so he can keep calling names. I’ve got plenty for him. As a matter of fact, everybody knows he’s a con man. He’s been a con man all of his life, long before he ever ran for office, and so this con man, Con Man Don, is going to keep it up and again he’s coming for me, I’m coming for him.”

She added, “I’ve been concerned about this presidency. It’s quite unfortunate, and I think you’re absolutely right, people around the world are wondering what happened in America. We have been held, for the most part, in high esteem, even when there were world leaders or others that did not agree with us, they respected the United States of America, they respected the presidency. He certainly is not to be respected. Again, they’re wondering what happened to us, and it’s unfortunate that he’s got those kinds of followers. He’s about division, and he’s about dog whistling, he’s about dividing the various ethnic groups in this country. He is so unfortunate for us.”

1. asdasd

March 12, 2018 at 12:15 am

We all got a tax cut. we all have seen our stock market portfolio rise by 40% We all have watched as ISIS has been crushed. We all see companies returning to america and manufacturing jobs coming back

2. Linda Lewis

March 12, 2018 at 12:16 am

This woman is a disgrace and an embarrassment to those who are stupid enough to vote for her!

3. paulette

March 12, 2018 at 12:18 am

VOTE HER OUT IN NOV,PERIOD!!!!

4. Deborah Duffin

March 12, 2018 at 12:19 am

Obviously she is Low in her Intelligence otherwise she wouldn’t be so offended!!! She only fuels his remarks by saying he is a Con Man!!! If he actually was/is, how would he have amassed the amount of money that he & his businesses are worth??? She doesn’t have the money, so she is trying to Down-grade his Intelligence which is way higher than hers!!!

5. Mary E. Wambach

March 12, 2018 at 12:23 am

It’s bizarre and a sign of the cognitive dissonance that has overtaken half the country that anyone considers Waters to be the disgrace. She has excellent standing and her only ‘crime’ is refusing to bow down to der rumpus’ misogynist slurs and lies. I had no idea that so many racists and others who will bow down to kiss the butt of a known liar, cheat and offender will create so many ways to put-down reputable people who happen to be women, African Americans and others. YOu are all the reasons why other nations are laughing at the U.S.

6. Sal belardo

March 12, 2018 at 12:24 am

Whatever Maxine says doesn’t change the stupidity of the women! It only proves what Donald Trump says is True! Get rid of Maxine, she’s an embarrassment to women and politicians!

• Somomn

March 12, 2018 at 12:52 am

Say bye bye ladies
      Con man gets results. Proof in the pudding

7. DAVID

March 12, 2018 at 12:26 am

How did she get elected? Who voted for this woman? Why would anyone with any amount of brain power listen to what comes out of her mouth?

8. inge hoy

March 12, 2018 at 12:32 am

–YES- HER IQ must be VERY high- since she chose ALL those nice
    friends- who had FANtastic high IQ´s too !-

9. Kathy

March 12, 2018 at 1:11 am

This woman really does have a LOW IQ.