Megyn Kelly Comes Out of Hiding - Shocks Fans With MAJOR Announcement

Megyn Kelly Comes Out of Hiding – Shocks Fans With MAJOR Announcement

Megyn Kelly has spent much of her time out of the public eye since she left Fox News in January to sign a contract with MSNBC. That’s why it came as a surprise on Thursday night when she resurfaced to attend the red carpet for the Hollywood Reporter’s “35 Most Powerful People in Media” shindig.

Daily Mail reported that Kelly told reporters at the event that she’s eager to get back to the spotlight.

“I’ve spent enough time staring at the refrigerator,” Kelly said Thursday night. “It’s time to do some news.”

During the event, Kelly was spotted hanging out with her new colleagues Savannah Guthrie and Lester Holt as well as her former Fox News buddy and occasional adversary Sean Hannity.

Kelly will have her work cut out for her at NBC, as many of her conservative fans have turned on her for abandoning Fox. Meanwhile, most liberals still see her as too conservative for their liking, which leaves her with no fans left to support her.

What do you think about Megyn Kelly? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.

1. Pat

April 17, 2017 at 1:27 pm

Whats the “Major announcement”?

2. Joyce

April 17, 2017 at 4:12 pm

She is not the same Megyn Kelly of 3 years ago. Got too big for her britches

• judy latty

April 17, 2017 at 5:57 pm

Agree

• Gary

April 21, 2017 at 7:39 pm

You are so right. I think she will Bomb.

• june dimmock

April 21, 2017 at 11:37 pm

Good riddance, don’t care to watch her. She’s not respectable

• sharon

April 23, 2017 at 6:25 pm

Haha so true!!

3. Betty Kennedy

April 17, 2017 at 4:12 pm

She has FANS????!!!!!!

• Roscoe Baker

April 18, 2017 at 11:58 pm

Where?

4. Mary Roux

April 17, 2017 at 4:30 pm

Here’s the first news flash: journalists should be unbiased. That means they don’t make editorial comments as they give the news. She shouldn’t profess to give the news if she’s going to telegraph her feelings about everything.

5. Bob

April 17, 2017 at 4:48 pm

She deserves what ever comes. Probably negative.

6. Bob Black

April 17, 2017 at 4:50 pm

It is over for her. She is a has been.

7. Christine

April 17, 2017 at 5:01 pm

GO AWAY!!!! Please……

8. marlene keilman

April 17, 2017 at 5:02 pm

y o y did megan get so ambituious and go to another network. I know I won’t be watching her anymore

9. Terri Sumner

April 17, 2017 at 5:26 pm

She is a lier and a slanderer! I used to like her, can’t stand her now

10. jane doe

April 17, 2017 at 5:31 pm

Hope she stays gone. Won’t be watching her on anything. She’s too bitchy, sarcastic, rude thinks she’s somebody. Not in my eyes.

11. Fred Jackson

April 17, 2017 at 5:36 pm

Most news media seem to have a left or right eye with an agenda. She on the other hand mostly has two eye’s by telling it as it is rather than slanting it one side or the other.
    Maybe it doesn’t get her favouritism, but good for her.

12. Dot

April 17, 2017 at 5:41 pm

I will not be watching any program she is on. Do not like or admire her at all. I wish she would stay at home and watch her refrigerator some more.

13. Robin

April 17, 2017 at 5:52 pm

I personally could careless what she does I just know that I will not be watching her! She blew it with high and mighty attitude. Too rude to guests and thinks way too much if herself she has lost her fans with her hoity Toity persona, etc. will not be seeing you Megyn Kelly !!!

14. Jb

April 17, 2017 at 6:05 pm

Megyn has millions of supporters, she is a top reporter in her field. Just jealous people that wish they could be her

15. CeCe

April 17, 2017 at 6:05 pm

Sorry Megan decided on NBC.

16. LK Hark

April 17, 2017 at 6:12 pm

No interest in watching morning/daytime NBC with or without Ms. Kelly. I am loving watching the class act of Martha MacCallum on FNC.

17. Linda marsella

April 17, 2017 at 6:17 pm

I am your biggest fan dont listen to stupid people they know nothing about class you are going to be great on nbc good luck and you have alot fans

18. Molly

April 17, 2017 at 7:23 pm

In all fairness, democrats applaud her standing up to FOX and are watching to see what she will do. Many applaud how she handled Trump.

19. Kathi

April 17, 2017 at 7:39 pm

I will never watch her again,she was not a conservative had no place on FOX she deserves NBC

20. LUZ

April 17, 2017 at 8:03 pm

MEGYN KELLY LOOK OLDER.

21. DEE NEWBERRY HULL

April 17, 2017 at 8:05 pm

I LIKED MEGYN. JUST DIDN’T CARE FOR THE FACT THAT SHE WAS A HILLARY SUPPORTER.BUT THAT’S HER CHOICE.SHE WAS HER OWN PERSON WHICH IS FINE… I AM ME AND I KNOW EVERYONE DON’T CARE FOR ME. I’M 71 YRS.OLD AND I COULD GIVE A RIP ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT THEY CARE FOR ME…GIVE ME CRAP…I’LL GIVE IT RIGHT BACK !!!

• john-

April 18, 2017 at 3:18 am

JIMINIY DEE, why the hostility? You can be a strong minded conservative, but bringing it down to the level you alluded to is just helping the dimocraps. Lighten up….life is too short

Jay

• Laurie

April 19, 2017 at 4:34 am

She never was a Hilary supporter

22. Carol

April 17, 2017 at 8:56 pm

She looks hard now, which is sad . She really went to the liberal side. She got to big for her britches

23. Linda

April 17, 2017 at 9:03 pm

Not looking forward to her on Today. I agree she thinks she is better than anyone else. Will not be watching the segment that she is on.

24. Carolyn Dickens

April 17, 2017 at 9:13 pm

I was one of her fans. I would make sure that I didn’t miss her everyday. I hope she doesn’t let those crazy people on NBC or CNN make her report that fake news. I thought she was a great fair reporter. That news station has gone off the wall. They are in the tank for the Democrats.

25. Louise

April 17, 2017 at 9:22 pm

There’s one thing Ms.Kelly loves and it’s herself… Wait 15 years when she’s “over the hill” and then let’s see how her self confidence is… It was ridiculous nonsense to work at Fox when the entire nation witnessed her crass attitude toward DT… One can only wonder what Wonder Woman did in the voting booth.. and frankly she’s a graduate of an ok university not anything to shout about..?Needs to eat some humble pie…soon!

26. Don

April 17, 2017 at 9:24 pm

Breaking News: Megyn Kelly is actually that guy Rachel Maddow in drag. Film at 11.

27. Jim Linton

April 17, 2017 at 9:25 pm

She’s headed for a downfall…..she got way into herself too much at FOX, and believed that it was SHE that built FOX NEWS. She was entirely wrong and SHE, NBC and everyone else will see that and it will begin as soon as she is on the air again, on a much less viewed network! The network believed that the FOX family would follow her, but they will find out that the “hardcore” FOX NEWS viewer has already washed their hands of her and frankly most were glad she was no longer there. Tucker Carlson in her old spot, has more viewers and does a much better show, and his ratings show that, as well

• Joanne

April 18, 2017 at 5:52 am

Megan Kelly needs to go into modeling. Her britches got toooo big for her. I agree with the first comment.
      She makes more money than she’s worth. Actually, use to like her about 2-3 years ago — No More – FOX is better without her, TUCKER ROCKS!!!!

• Margaret Lundy

April 19, 2017 at 4:06 am

AMEN!

• Rhia

April 20, 2017 at 10:13 am

Agreed

28. Frank R.

April 17, 2017 at 10:25 pm

Megan is and has been an outstanding new personality

29. Donna Hefner

April 17, 2017 at 10:39 pm

I’m glad she’s gone from Fox. I will not be watching her in her new job.

30. Barbara

April 18, 2017 at 1:07 am

Megan has gotten a little too big for her britches! Never have been a fan of hers. Mostly because she reports news too transparency. Plus she thinks she can say and do anything and get away with it. I personally loved watching her (on purpose) to see the look on her face when Hillary lost the election. As my Daddy used to say ” I’d love to buy her for what I think she’s worth, and sell her for what she thinks she’s worth”. We’d be wealthy!

31. Helen Moccia

April 18, 2017 at 1:17 am

Megan changes her opinions by the dollar sign $$$, so who can determine her true opinion, to
    me her words are truly worthless! At one time I always wanted
    to listen to her show on Fox, but once Trump ridiculed her, her whole demeanor changed!! What does this say for her journalistic reputation!!!!??? IMATURE ??

32. James

April 18, 2017 at 1:35 am

With Megyn it is ALWAYS about HER. I could not care less if I EVER see her on TV or hear ANYTHING she has to say or do. She is just another SELF ABSORBED “Diva” who brings attention to herself. Glad she is no longer on FOX. I don’t watch liberal loonie MSNBC, CNBC, NBC or any of the other ridiculous fake news stations.

33. Linda

April 18, 2017 at 1:43 am

Ii’ll follow her no matter what news outlet she goes to.
    Straight up the best journalists on any station.
    Go Megan Can’t wIat!

34. Rafiah Latiker

April 18, 2017 at 1:48 am

Anything but Fox
    She was wise to leave.

35. Bettye Thornton

April 18, 2017 at 1:53 am

Didn’t like her on Fox. Never watch NBC or its affiliates. Doubt she’ll last, but don’t care.

36. Bob Benevides

April 18, 2017 at 2:06 am

I won’t be watching her new shows. Daytime TV is terrible. Her show will fit right in with that other crapola.

• Barbara Dowd

April 23, 2017 at 3:18 am

I am no longer her fan…she’s left me high and dry. NBC, libtard network…she will fit in with them. Daytime TV? It won’t bring her a fan base like she had, bye Megan.

37. Dan Benthall

April 18, 2017 at 2:11 am

Don’t let the screen door hit you

38. Bobbie

April 18, 2017 at 2:52 am

She was way to cocky and thought she was “all that”, she made a lot of enemies at fox and I was one of them!

39. Tom Lott

April 18, 2017 at 3:05 am

I think she’ll do fine with a good producer.

40. KRenee

April 18, 2017 at 3:16 am

The Headlines read “Major Announcement” did I miss something?

41. Linda

April 18, 2017 at 3:54 am

Megan was in the spotlight to bad all negatively.She was never all she thought she was so get a grip on life it’s not all about you!

42. Linda

April 18, 2017 at 3:58 am

Megan Kelly was in the spotlight to bad negatively.She thought she was the star of Fox guess what your not! GET over yourself and get to work!

43. Luce

April 18, 2017 at 5:39 am

I hope she is happy at NBC because she will be swimming in the swamp. She should be prepared for the worst. Good luck Megan.

44. Mike Sprinkle

April 18, 2017 at 5:56 am

Megyn it’s all about her and her opinion she’s no longer with a reporter.

45. Elizabeth

April 18, 2017 at 6:43 am

I used to like her before her ego got the best of her. After how she tried to get Trump with her “gotcha” question at the 1st Presidential candidate debate I washed my hands of her. It was classless and rude and she seemed to take great pride while doing it. Karma is a bitch and I think she is racking up a lot of it. Good luck when it comes back around.

46. Josie

April 18, 2017 at 10:39 am

She belongs on NBC, the leftist, partial, boring news. Stop watching it decades ago. I wanted fair an unbiased reporting, 4 was the worst.

• Chris

April 18, 2017 at 12:45 pm

Megyn Kelly belongs at MSNBC and no friends is the price you pay for liberalism!

• Brenda Santleben

April 19, 2017 at 3:26 am

So biased no one likes her and yes she is perfect for NBC or MSNBC which there ratings are dropping daily.

47. Deborah Pitts

April 18, 2017 at 11:30 am

Megyn Kelly is a fine reporter let’s leave the past behind what would we do if everything we ever said or did was overanalyzed
    to Infinity come on people let’s be human again

48. Carole

April 18, 2017 at 12:52 pm

I will not be watching her.

49. John Squire

April 18, 2017 at 1:52 pm

Megyn Kelly is done! I hope she saved some of her money from Fox as she will never be a force in news in her new role. She now looks like she is trying to be some kind of pop or rock star with her linked hair. She looks old. I will never watch a program that she hosts. It is good that Fox is rid of her.

50. Diane

April 18, 2017 at 3:44 pm

Anyone that is as LEFT as she is, does NOT belong on Fox News!!! She used to be fun to listen to, but she has gotten to smart assed for her britches!! Don’t like her at all anymore!!

51. Shannon Rutledge

April 18, 2017 at 4:36 pm

Megyn looks harder these days, like a biker babe. I won’t be watching her new network anyway. She is all about “Megyn” these days. She definitefy should not have the conservativefighters.com logo anywhere near her name. She is all about Megyn anymore.

52. jmyers

April 18, 2017 at 7:26 pm

I think she’s crap.

53. Carole

April 18, 2017 at 8:27 pm

I for one won’t be watching Kelly

54. Laura lowe

April 18, 2017 at 8:57 pm

Don’t really care what she does, Megan was good at one time but lost her pazass long ago, where are her conservative friends now?

55. Juls

April 18, 2017 at 10:20 pm

Go disappear with killery….. and dig your hole! Not missed!

56. Laurie

April 19, 2017 at 4:35 am

I miss Megan watcher her for 12 years her prime time show is very missed sorry Tucker’s show goes not hold a candle to her show

57. Cheryl LeDoux

April 19, 2017 at 3:28 pm

Megan Kelly and NBC deserve one another!!

58. Aramae Lamberth

April 19, 2017 at 10:56 pm

I cannot believe Meghan went with MSNBC . I would’nt watch them on the best of days or nights ! They are the very worst news station on TV . What is wrong with you Meghan? You’re making a huge mistake if you ever want your ratings to go up again !

59. Pam

April 20, 2017 at 12:41 am

I have no time for her. She’s too stuck on herself.

60. Frank

April 20, 2017 at 1:36 am

I quit watching he on Fox and will not be watching her on msnbc. She turned liberal before leaving Fox she did some things I did not like

61. Deblieux

April 20, 2017 at 3:14 am

Megyn left for personal reasons. She was always professional, I would expect her to be at NBC as well. But I won’t be there to watch, I left watching for personal reasons.
    Too bad she didn’t stay, she would have had the 8:00 PM slot next Monday.

62. Sunno

April 20, 2017 at 3:26 am

Glad she is gone!

63. lin

April 20, 2017 at 4:43 am

we’re sick of hearing about megan kelly, she disrespected our running President Trump. and now we have no respect for her…

64. Barbara Corbin

April 20, 2017 at 4:43 am

I have never liked Megan Kelly and she hasn’t done anything to change my mind. I would not watch her under any circumstances or any of the former or current host on fox.

65. Kathy

April 20, 2017 at 5:20 am

I used to like Megyn until she got a little too high and mighty about Trump. He fans are mad because she abandoned them = they are mad because of her passive aggressive insults about Trump. She stabbed him in the back at every turn.
    All I can say is so long.

66. vito w corso

April 20, 2017 at 5:26 am

THK THE LORD THIS WITCH IS GONE FROM FOX !

67. Skymic

April 20, 2017 at 5:39 am

Kelly is not a reporter she is a gossiper. She doesn’t report true new she reports her opions. She needs to work for the trash magazine like the star etc. That way she can write what she wants even if its a full out lie.

68. Missy B

April 20, 2017 at 5:52 am

good riddance Meghan Kelly….your days of success are behind you!

69. Vicki

April 20, 2017 at 7:13 am

What’s to say?????!

70. John

April 20, 2017 at 12:54 pm

I’ll make time to watch. That network needs a conservative, even if she is one in lower case letters.

71. Bill Smith

April 20, 2017 at 2:13 pm

She’s irrelevant. Nobody but the media cares where she ends up. We need real reporters, not ones that report their own political views. I can’t determine if the media is a wing of the democratic
    party or vice versa.

72. Audrey

April 20, 2017 at 3:27 pm

Glad she is gone. Her success is over.

73. Bear

April 20, 2017 at 4:01 pm

she is washed up and despised by millions, why put her back on TV? just like Kaitie Couric, all washed up, has been and takes up too much prime time for the network, just too much negativity, keep looking for real reporters without all the drama that are honest and can bring back journalism to where it should be, we the people cant relate with any journalists anymore and now they are messing with O Rieley, there isnt any more news channels to watch, going back to radio and live web casts, good bye TV land…

74. Mona dickens

April 20, 2017 at 6:35 pm

Can’t stand her I won’t be watching

75. Agystin Ortiz

April 20, 2017 at 11:29 pm

I just don’t think about her. To me she’s just worth as much as a “0” to the left of the decimal point! Get it?

76. Joe

April 20, 2017 at 11:33 pm

So long I have zero plans to watch her.

• Loren Sederquist

April 21, 2017 at 4:30 am

Sorry Megan, but I haven’t missed you at all and won’t be watching your new show.

77. Margaret

April 21, 2017 at 12:59 am

Same here I have no plans to watch her

78. Caroline

April 21, 2017 at 1:36 am

I would never watch her!

79. Suz

April 21, 2017 at 4:30 am

She is a 2 faced trader! I cant stand her. She has gone liberal and i hope fox never takes her back. Snotty,stuck up and only loves herself!

80. Chuck Feld

April 21, 2017 at 5:05 am

She tried real hard to keep Trump from getting elected. I can understand now why she wasn’t much of a lawyer. She doesn’t believe a person is innocent until proven guilty. She prosecuted Trump for sexual harassment of the women guests she had on her Fox News program. She devoted her whole program to them, even though she had no proof it was true. However, media that devotes their time to analyzing, without the facts, make their money from advertising for companies who condone that type of coverage. Kelly didn’t care much for the sponsors she had anyhow. She thinks she is above them anyhow. Glad she is gone from Fox. Although, Fox News has gone to the toilet anyhow. They were not reporting NEWS, and giving the facts. Most of their time was, and still is, devoted to groups sitting together and trying to micro-manage President Trump, his cabinet, and his military leaders. They impress me as a group of old ladies/men having morning coffee and exchanging their opinion of the daily neighborhood gossip.

81. Sarah Godbold

April 21, 2017 at 7:01 am

Hollywood needs her! She will fit right in the cesspool.

82. Ed Cuffe

April 21, 2017 at 11:53 am

Just watch how quickly she attacks Trump and Conservatives because she knows she will never get back her fanbase from Fox. She will have her nose so far up the liberals asses, you won’t know where they end and she begins!

83. Jane Smith

April 21, 2017 at 7:14 pm

Have never cared for Meghan,I think she was very rude to people on her show if they weren’t Hillary Supporters and I also think that she was very big feeling, not a warm welcomeing person.I definitely will not be watching her!

84. j shadoan

April 21, 2017 at 7:45 pm

another of the elite useless self-absorbed media egotists.

85. Alayne McFetridge

April 21, 2017 at 7:53 pm

I liked Megan when she was with FOX. But I I’ll not follow her to the Communist News Network. I liked her a lot when she first cam on board at FOX, but suddenly she acted as if she were FOX. Not so. She is History as far as I am concerned.

86. Doug

April 21, 2017 at 8:37 pm

I can’t stand megyn kelly. I also can’t stand savannah guthrie. They both should be off the air.

87. nanny

April 21, 2017 at 10:23 pm

liked Meghan before she got to big for her own good.

88. Gale Mowen

April 22, 2017 at 12:31 am

Her first day is when I stop watching the Today show

89. Teena Owen

April 22, 2017 at 4:03 am

I really liked Megan Kelly. I will be interested to see her again in her new position. I think she is a very smart lady and I am looking forward to watching her again.

90. Jim Crisp

April 22, 2017 at 1:58 pm

I loved her even knowing she hated Trump.. But i wont be watching her any more because im not going to watch anetwork that cant tell the truth!!

91. Carol

April 22, 2017 at 5:32 pm

I’ve no intention to watch her in the future…haven’t missed her for a moment!

92. Alice Duchinsky

April 22, 2017 at 6:01 pm

Msnbc? Trash news!

93. Dtrees

April 22, 2017 at 8:07 pm

Nope~nope. The spots have not changed. She is still a liberal. Enough said.

94. David Anderson

April 22, 2017 at 10:33 pm

To me, she is like a Christian that changed her faith to Muslim. She learned everything that she could from the right and next, she will use that knowledge to help the left. Again, this is only my opinion, but I feel that she will at some point become a major player for the left. That Soros and Clinton money is hard at work ruining our government.

95. Juanita

April 22, 2017 at 11:50 pm

No way will I ever ever watch that smart ass again, unbiased she claimed, she oozed of Hitlar Hillary.

96. John Charles

April 23, 2017 at 2:24 am

Liked her at first. Then she started all the school girl giggling and silly acting. Too much for me.

97. Fern Lean

April 23, 2017 at 3:03 am

Who?

98. Dot Scot

April 23, 2017 at 3:40 am

I do not know about Megan Kelly personal life but she is the BEST on TV. Come on back.

99. Elizabeth

April 23, 2017 at 5:51 pm

Megan is only out to promote herself. We stopped watching her after she humiliated President Elect Donald Trump.
    She will show her true colors.

100. sharon

April 23, 2017 at 6:27 pm

I still don’t like her she needs to move to North Korea!!

101. Betty Compton

April 24, 2017 at 2:09 am

She had an attitude that was not complimentary
    to her. Would never watch her again.

102. Brenda Peoples

April 24, 2017 at 10:16 am

There is Nothing smart about this lady when she is so STUCK on herself. She reports but she turns it around enough to be about her. She looks like she snubs people when speaking,like better than though attitude,and she has gotten way to Upidy for her own good. Don’t like her never did glad she is not on Fox. We like Tucker so much better at least he makes it fun to watch in her spot….Also the way she dresses for a new person in the reporting business, we think is unpresentable. She needs to dress down a bit instead of always looking like she is going to a party, her attire is way to fancy and revealing for news casting.