Megyn Kelly: ‘I Think There’s a Very Good Chance’ Putin Knows Things Trump Doesn’t ‘Want Repeated Publicly’

On Friday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “Hardball,” NBC anchor Megyn Kelly previewed her forthcoming NBC special “Confronting Putin” and stated that she thinks “there’s a very good chance Putin knows some things about Donald Trump that Mr. Trump does not want repeated publicly.”

Kelly said, “I would not say that Putin likes Trump. I did not glean that at all from him. I do think — I did glean that perhaps he has something on Donald Trump. And if you watch the special tonight, you’ll see perhaps what that might be. Because we’ve done a lot of research. It’s not just Vladimir Putin tonight. It’s a lot of experts who understand Putin and Trump and the relationship between the two. And so, when I was asking him, why do you think Donald Trump never says anything unkind about you ever? I think it’s more than just he admires this Russian strongman, Chris. I think there’s a very good chance Putin knows some things about Donald Trump that Mr. Trump does not want repeated publicly.”

She added that she doesn’t think Putin has anything on Trump related to the Steele Dossier, and “[J]ust having done the research we did for this piece and this investigative report, I think it has to do with money, and Trump’s early years dealing with the Russians back in the ’90s, his facilities here in the United States.”

1. Viewer

March 10, 2018 at 8:37 pm

NEWS SLUT anything for a headline. Can not stand you. Never watch your network because they hired you.

2. John

March 10, 2018 at 8:43 pm

Well none of us grew up in a vacuum. Everyone over a year old has something they probably do not want known.

3. paulette

March 10, 2018 at 8:44 pm

GIVE ME A FRICKING BREAK,WILL IT NEVER END,WHAT KELLY MUST NEED BETTER RATINGS

• Nita Hogg

March 10, 2018 at 8:57 pm

Megan still fuming that Trump did not worship at her shrine… She is a disgrace to “media.”

• Jack Gerson

March 11, 2018 at 12:03 am

You nailed it, she has such a big ego that this eats at here constantly. Her real character was exposed when she couldn’t handle herself with Trump. You can tell what’s in one’s cup “when it gets bumped”

4. Pamela

March 10, 2018 at 8:51 pm

Megyn, where is the proof for your statement? I have totally lost respect for you, and your show ! For all the media that speculates, and analyzes, and spews out accusations, with NO proof at all…. I am stunned at what you think is news. All it is, is a great big tabloid show !!! I can not watch your show anymore !

5. Sal belardo

March 10, 2018 at 9:03 pm

There is something that only Megyn and I know! That she sucked my d**k last week! Oops I slipped!

6. Betsy Cox

March 10, 2018 at 10:55 pm

I never have cared for Kelly and she has always had it in for President Trump. I just wish people would lay off of the President and let him do his job. How many times have we the people said we were tired of the corruption treason murder and lies and we elected President Trump not Russia but we the people so Megyn Kelly clean your own back door before you try to cleans someone else

7. tony

March 11, 2018 at 12:22 am

What a useless piece of hypocrisy. Is this what she calls “news?” She just continues to slip and can’t figure out why. What a loser!