Megyn Kelly Tries To Defend Obama, Immediately Gets Shut Down – TOTALLY HUMILIATED ON LIVE TV!

Charles Krauthammer took Megyn Kelly to task when she tried to defend Obama recently. I’m not saying he chased her over to NBC, but I think it’s clear to all she should be spouting liberal nonsense, not reporting facts at Fox.

When Megyn Kelly (good riddance) said that Obama “will stay in Washington D.C. and continue fighting the will of the American people”

Krauthammer cut her off in mid-sentence and let her have it,

“Look at what Obama did today. He essentially wrote a letter justifying his eight years in office,” started Krauthammer.

“When presidents leave office, they generally don’t make a plea on their own behalf. It’s beneath them. This really is a matter of — narcissism is probably overstating it — but he says his own reputation is at stake,” he continued.

“I don’t think [George W. Bush] cared as much. I think he thought history will decide how he did, and he didn’t have to meddle in that.”

Correct. History will be the judge, not you Obama.

“As a matter of sort of decency, you let your successor operate — see how he does — and don’t heckle him from the sidelines. I’m not sure Obama plays on the same playbook.”

Megyn Kelly’s jaw dropped to the floor of the studio and stayed open like a fish gasping for air until they cut to a commercial.

Megyn will have it easier at NBC, where no one will challenge her liberal beliefs with straight facts.

Source: Worldnewspolitics

Continue Reading

1. Bozena wozniak

January 9, 2017 at 1:11 am

MEGYN KELLY. ….
    I AM VERY VERY VERY HAPPY YOU ARE OUT OF FOX. !!!
    YOU ARE VERY VERY VERY NOT WISE WOMEN. ..

2. Maggieann

January 9, 2017 at 3:18 am

Did she really say Obama would stay in DC and “continue to fight the will” of the people? If so, she actually told the truth. He will FIGHT the will of the people! Or is this another typo?

3. Shelton

January 9, 2017 at 6:07 am

When Megan goes to NBC, she can defend Obama every day. Fox deserves better

4. Bob Peete Essien

January 9, 2017 at 6:45 am

Journalism should be objective, not partisan. By the way, did she take bribe from the administration?

5. Richard Macero

January 9, 2017 at 2:46 pm

Megyn Kelly. Was one of our. Favorites at. Fox. Years ago. Then. Something happened to her.She went. Liberal!! Bye. Megyn. You will be with all the Liberals who could careless about coming together and making a better. America

6. Barbara

January 9, 2017 at 6:25 pm

So sad……Another following sheep to the slaughter.

7. Linda boyce

January 9, 2017 at 7:17 pm

I am glad she is gone from Fox News, she is a biased reporter against Trump. Promoting crooked Hillary , where is Kelly’s brain?

8. Renee

January 9, 2017 at 7:27 pm

Bye Girl , Bye!!

9. Toni Gee

January 9, 2017 at 10:48 pm

I cannot stomach her. I am very glad she’s gone. Bitterness engolfs her.

10. Jody little

January 9, 2017 at 11:14 pm

I’m done watching those news stations I’ll be watching real reporters and truth maybe then I’ll be able to get facts versus bullshit

11. Kathy

January 9, 2017 at 11:17 pm

Bye Felisha! Megan Kelly is like a Russian Doll ful…of…her…self!

12. joseph mummerth

January 10, 2017 at 7:34 pm

“will stay in washington DC and continue fighting the will of the american people .” is not siding with obama nor is it liberal thinking ! how brain dead do you have to be to interpret it that way ! “fighting the will of ” not fighting for . that is not an endorsement ! jesus h christ , people are so simple they no longer understand plain english !

13. UNCLE JUNIOR

January 10, 2017 at 7:35 pm

I STOPPED WATCHING HER THE NIGHT AFTER SHE HOSTED THE DEBATE. TUCKER CARLSON IS FAR, FAR BETTER.

14. Teddy

January 10, 2017 at 9:43 pm

She always hated Donald. I still love the look on her face when Bret announced that Donald is our 45th president. At 2:40 am, it was priceless.T