Melania Trump Makes DEVASTATING Announcement.. Do you stand by her?

Melania Trump got some bad news today when fashion designer Sophie Theallet announced she is refusing to dress the future first lady because she does not like Donald Trump.

“As one who celebrates and strives for diversity, individual freedom, and respect for all lifestyles, I will not participate in dressing or associating in any way with the next First Lady,” Theallet wrote in an open letter she posted to Twitter on Thursday. “The rhetoric of racism, sexism, and xenophobia unleashed by her husband’s presidential campaign are incompatible with the shared values we live by.”

Fox News reported that Theallet, 52, is a French-born designer who dressed current first lady Michelle Obama numerous times.

“As an immigrant in this country, I have been blessed with the opportunity to pursue my dreams in the USA,” she added. “Dressing the First Lady Michelle Obama for the past 8 years has been a highlight and an honor. She has contributed to having our name recognized and respected worldwide.”

Theallet also called for her fellow designers to boycott Melania, saying, “Integrity is our only true currency.”

It’s sickening that this designer is taking a stand against Melania simply because she does not like her husband’s policies. SHARE this story if you stand with Melania Trump!

Source: Consfreedom

Continue Reading

1. christal LUNA

November 20, 2016 at 1:44 am

DON’T WORRY MELANIA. YOU WOULDN’T WEAR THE TRASH SHE DESIGNS ANYWAY. YOU HAVE FAR TO MUCH CLASS.

2. Drew Webb

November 20, 2016 at 1:49 am

“As one who celebrates and strives for diversity, individual freedom, and respect for all lifestyles”

Yep she really believes that.

Guarantee there will be a slew of people to dress Melania.

3. Harry smith

November 20, 2016 at 2:04 am

I would not even mention this, there are thousands that can do a better job and be honered.to hell with them .
    smile lol

4. Sheryl

November 20, 2016 at 2:05 am

Don’t need her. Many other designers to choose from.

5. Jane Howard

November 20, 2016 at 2:11 am

If she dressed Michelle Obama that’s enough said. I have never seen a tackier dressed woman in my life if she is a woman.
    She wears a wig also to hide that nappy hair.

6. Greg Medina

November 20, 2016 at 2:19 am

After dressing a “woman” built like a Sasquatch, of course she won’t be dressing Melania…she doesn’t know how!

7. JAnice Loudy

November 20, 2016 at 2:31 am

II am sure that’ there are. Other designers that would love to have the previlidge of designing some very smart outfits for you. this action will probably be the beginning of the designers down fall. Hang in there you are a beautiful woman and other designers will approach you.

8. Barbara

November 20, 2016 at 3:09 am

I have seen her clothes…they are ugly!!!

9. Shirley Casale

November 20, 2016 at 3:16 am

Melania you put them all to shame and actually the designer as far as I could see did a lousy job designing clothes for Michele Obama anyway . I think half the time she looked trashy in the clothes she wore any way . You do not need a designer the likes of this woman anyway . I bet you can design your own clothes as you are a beautiful woman . Do not let this dame get to you as it is her loss not yours !She is doing you a great favor by refusing to design your clothes !rley

10. Rjv

November 20, 2016 at 3:17 am

I stand with her and if i was her I wouldn’t want the hands that touched that he/she,touching me.the fact that she dressed that POS for 8 years is reason enough not to even want her .

11. Missy B

November 20, 2016 at 3:19 am

like you’d even be asked, Theallet….you couldn’t design anything that would come close to what Melania would deserve!!…go live in Chicago with your buddy Michelle…and let us know how that’s working for you!

12. Roy

November 20, 2016 at 3:23 am

That’s ok fire her and find some one better to make Melanias clothing she deserves the best.

13. kenneth haynes

November 20, 2016 at 3:34 am

sue them like the baker got sued for not makeing a wedding cakek

14. randy

November 20, 2016 at 3:36 am

I would just tell her to kiss off. if she believes that crap send her packing.

15. Kris

November 20, 2016 at 4:08 am

I think that’s great most of Michelle Obama dresses were tacky and I would not want to wear them or anything by this so called designer. Melania is far more classy than her designs anyway.

16. jay davis

November 20, 2016 at 4:12 am

Way to go Sophia. Melana Trump has stood by silently and let Donald Trump bully others. Funny how Donald mocked Mrs. khan being silent, when his own wife can’t seem to speak for herself.

17. Bob

November 20, 2016 at 4:22 am

Send her back to France where she can play Muslims and Frenchies.

18. Janette

November 20, 2016 at 4:32 am

Mrs Trump
    There are many wonderfully talented Fashion Designers that would just love the opportunity to provide wonder designer dresses for you.
    Most Americans are excited that God has blessed us with our new President and First Lady.
    I send you blessings and blessings

19. epritchard

November 20, 2016 at 4:35 am

This is terrible. We should all be joining together to make our nation a better place in which to live. Sophia should be a
    Christian and live up to her standards. We will never bond with feelings like this.

20. MARY HIRES

November 20, 2016 at 4:41 am

MELANIA CAN DO A BEAUTIFUL JOB WITH NO HELP. SHE HAS NATURAL BEAUTY.

21. Julia

November 20, 2016 at 4:56 am

Who cares that place is for crap people and they have crappy clothes unfitting for our new first lady. Melania has classy taste.

22. Dolores Ferri

November 20, 2016 at 5:16 am

Melania would look in anything she wears because she is beautiful not only outworldy but within. Don’t let it bother you, Melania. God will provide you with the very best designer . God bless you.

23. Beth carter

November 20, 2016 at 5:28 am

You are flat out ignorant! I think there will be alot designer that will love to design for our lovely new first lady Melania Trump! We the people doesn’t want you to even get close to our new First Lady! Since you don’t like our President Elect Trump policy, you might as well go back to your hometown, you did said your an immigrant, you don’t have to apply for American citizenship! Do us a favor..go home!

24. Billie Washburn

November 20, 2016 at 5:29 am

Well, I remember a certain couple who sued a cake shop for not baking their cake due to their lifestyle, sooooo..maybe this ole gal will be sued as well? One cannot pick and choose who they serve based on their personal opinion of them.

25. Dolores Ferri

November 20, 2016 at 5:31 am

COMMENTS
    Melania Trump got some bad news today when fashion designer Sophie Theallet announced she is refusing to dress the future first lady because she does not like Donald Trump.

“As one who celebrates and strives for diversity, individual freedom, and respect for all lifestyles, I will not participate in dressing or associating in any way with the next First Lady,” Theallet wrote in an open letter she posted to Twitter on Thursday. “The rhetoric of racism, sexism, and xenophobia unleashed by her husband’s presidential campaign are incompatible with the shared values we live by.”

Fox News reported that Theallet, 52, is a French-born designer who dressed current first lady Michelle Obama numerous times.

Theallet also called for her fellow designers to boycott Melania, saying, “Integrity is our only true currency.”

Source: Consfreedom

26. Betsy Andreycak

November 20, 2016 at 5:33 am

So she can refuse to provide her services because Trump doesn’t fit in with her values but the woman in Oregon who refused to make a wedding cake for a gay couple which was against her values gets fined $130,000 plus and loses her business!!!! Double standard for sure!!!

There are plenty of designers out there and hopefully one better than this lady who would be honored to design for Melania. She does not deserve this disrespect!!!

27. Phil

November 20, 2016 at 5:33 am

If she dosnt want to dress the first Lady Melania Trump then maybe she will be blackballed by any future clients.

28. Deplorable

November 20, 2016 at 5:47 am

Melania does not need a designer. Even if she wears a sack she is beautiful. We saw the idiotic Theallet’s designs on Michelle. They were laughable. Of course her model had something to do with the design but Theallet is not a good as she thinks. ROLMAO

29. Amused

November 20, 2016 at 5:49 am

She sent that message because she knew Melania has better taste. Melania has class!

• Margit Zoechling

December 6, 2016 at 8:56 am

That’s right

30. Angela Broome

November 20, 2016 at 5:55 am

I think Melania has more class than Michelle and if that snooty designer thinks she is too good to design for the next First Lady…well I am positive there are more worthy and more deserving designers that would be all to eager to take her place..Stand by your man Melania…he is going to make America great again and I am proud to have a beautiful and classy lady like you representing me as my First Lady..Love you girly.. Angela Brooke… Oklahoma

31. Cindy Woolrich

November 20, 2016 at 6:45 am

YES I stick with Malania !! She don’t need sore losers just like the rest of us!!!

32. jenny Blakeney

November 20, 2016 at 6:48 am

I would bankrupt the woman’s company for being so racial. It should have nothing to do with the job she does who she does it for. Melania has probably got her own stylist anyway and she was told her services were not needed and it is just sour grapes. Go Melania.

33. Evelyn Fincham

November 20, 2016 at 8:09 am

she is against discrimination, but this is discrimination at the most disrespectful level. I wouldn’t worry, our new 1st Lady is a class act and the most elegant designers are going to be lined up for her. I know I certainly would.E

34. Marin Tudor. MD

November 20, 2016 at 8:23 am

I don’t think Melanie needs a designer, I do not think Melanie needs same designer used by MO, I don’t care how Melanie is dressed, I love her regardless. I don’t think this news is worth spreading.

35. louise begg

November 20, 2016 at 8:30 am

who need you, you dress Michelle Obama not so great anyway.I am sure
    Melania Trump can a real designer

36. John Demas

November 20, 2016 at 8:43 am

At your age I doubt very seriously that you will have the opportunity to dress a democrat first Lady. You should apologize and then go back to Paris.

37. John Handforth

November 20, 2016 at 8:49 am

I would support Melania, due to her personal character and success.

38. Robert

November 20, 2016 at 9:24 am

After seeing some of the outfits ” Moochele” has worn over the years I don`t think Mrs. Trump would be calling on her for any “designs” from HER to start with. Too much class and taste.

39. Lonnie

November 20, 2016 at 10:10 am

With this we can clearly see where the fault is. I have no doubt our new first lady will have plenty of designers jump to her now. Sophie Theallet can sink into the abbess.

40. Margarete Nottingham

November 20, 2016 at 10:37 am

You do not care there is Ivanka that can dress you like a lady not rag lady. Coming his rain in Presidency they will beg of you just weight.

41. Judith

November 20, 2016 at 11:53 am

Someday this designer, might eat her words. Trump will turn negative people around someday. Actions and love for this ailing country will help Trump turn things around.

42. Donna

November 20, 2016 at 12:13 pm

Count your blessings Melania. The woman had HORRIBLE taste! Did you all see how she dressed Obama? I would hate for her to take her sense of humor out on me! lol

43. Gerri

November 20, 2016 at 12:25 pm

To deny one services based on a dislike for her husband is 100% discrimination. Tell a African American, a transgender,a person of the female gender you refuse them service, and you end up in court being sued for discrimination. Cannot say it is any different based on we see businesses sued daily for refusing service based on a personal belief. I would sue her for the refusal of service, but hire someone who believes All women deserve the right to be equal,regardless of who she is married too. It is a slap in the face of women having equal rights under law. Discriminate based on whom she married..Pleaseeee.

44. Lisa Morrison

November 20, 2016 at 12:48 pm

Don’t fret Melania Trump. I read articles that she only knows how to dress men that want to look like women. In other words, she wouldn’t know how to dress a beautiful woman.

45. leona troyer

November 20, 2016 at 1:00 pm

I would not want that woman to dress you anyways …..she’s part of hillary’s and obamas crime wave !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

46. dino

November 20, 2016 at 1:11 pm

When Trump said drain the swamp he meant her tired stinky ass as well. Melania looks good in anything, she don’t need someone dressing her, give me a break

47. Peg Brown

November 20, 2016 at 1:22 pm

That’s fine I’m sure there r far better designers than you and some of the clothes Michelle wore weren’t very flattering
    Milan is beautiful. Any designer who is any good would give his eye teeth to design for her. So I hope your business suffers for being unkind

48. Kim Hall

November 20, 2016 at 1:24 pm

Melania needs no help from her…She is gorgeous…and would look beautiful in a burlap sack…good riddance to the jerk!K

49. Vickie

November 20, 2016 at 1:37 pm

Let your step daughter dress you, She designs like the classic Jack O, I think Ivanka has so much class she would do a great job in dressing the First Lady!!!

50. dunamis uzodimma

November 20, 2016 at 1:41 pm

May God in heaven direct you / show you good way that will suite your people more and give them sweet life Again In Jesus name God be with you daily.Mr President Trump Donlad.

51. Rickie Glenn

November 20, 2016 at 2:21 pm

strip her of that US dream and deport her!!!!!

52. Lynn

November 20, 2016 at 2:39 pm

You don’t need her in your life there is more than enough designers out there that would be more than excited to design for you.

53. Ken

November 20, 2016 at 3:04 pm

Who cares? There are lots of designers who will be glad to step in and dress the most beautiful First Lady of all time

54. Sherry

November 20, 2016 at 4:35 pm

Who cares the be First Lady has more class and better taste without her.

55. Mrs Marcelle Daley

November 20, 2016 at 4:54 pm

I NEVER HEARD OF THAT DESIGNER. SHE HAS THE CHOICE OF NOT WORKING WITH MELANIA BUT WHO SAID MELANIA WOULD CHOOSE HER ANYWAY. SHE HAS NO RIGHT TO TELL OTHER DESIGNERS WHAT TO DO. IVANKA MAY DO ALL THE WARDROBE FOR HER ANYWAY. SHE’S VERY GOOD.

56. Deborah Tyre

November 20, 2016 at 4:54 pm

Find someone relatively unknown but extremely talented and elevate them. Who needs established people who are unable to see the blessing that dressing a most beautiful First Lady would be. Set the style, don’t follow it!

57. Elizabeth

November 20, 2016 at 5:29 pm

Sorry I wasted my time reading this. Melania is beautiful and doesn’t need these people. Besides this designer really didn’t do such a good job with Mrs.BO

58. Wayne Beccue

November 20, 2016 at 5:32 pm

Sophie Thealet) Reads in 2007 she came to US & worked freelance until 2009 comming out with her line. No comment about her becomming a citizen. [BHO term 2008 thru 2016] She has DRESSED MO for the past 8 yrs. She appears to take liberties of speaking for “ALL” other designers in her profession if they have integrity to “boycott” Mrs. Trump. Since she has dressed the first lady all you designers [better snap to], or else “WHAT”? That bit about citizen is that she is from France & to have become noticed in the USA, obtaining papers would be one of her proud accomplishments, or not! Is she another CELEB dreamer who realy thinks they are someone who’s word we should hang on?

59. Betty Jo Harbin

November 20, 2016 at 6:35 pm

I’m sorry she doesn’t fit the profile of being a first lady.There are pictures of her posing in obscene way.I understand her tastes are different from Michelle Obama and that she’s a model.But…..???Hey everyone has their own views>?!

60. Kathleen Todora

November 20, 2016 at 6:39 pm

Mrs. Melania Trump does not need that particular designer to be beautiful, and plus she has her own style of dressing and knows more about fashion than most. Plus she can pick and choose the designer of her choice from anywhere in the world, and more than likely refused the designer in question in the first place……this is not news this is elementary school behavior on the part of the designer in question….I dont think Melania should even respond to such nonsense.

61. Melissa Cantrell

November 20, 2016 at 7:16 pm

She don’t need her. her clothes are tacky anyway. Their is better what Melania Trump wears is beautiful. Michelle Obama was terrible looks awful.

62. Katherine Usry

November 20, 2016 at 7:20 pm

I’m sure Melania is losing sleep from this news. Most designers would be pleased to design for Melania and in my opinion she could wear clothes so much better than Michelle. Maybe this designer will go broke, was she even asked I bet not.

63. Blondie

November 20, 2016 at 8:29 pm

We love you, Melania! You already look better that obama!

64. Anne Marie Adcock

November 20, 2016 at 9:09 pm

Hell no I don’t stand with her, cant stand her Donald or that criminal mob of a family.

65. Windy Rippie

November 20, 2016 at 9:21 pm

Can someone point iut what Mrs Trump said about this? The tag line says she made an announcment but I cant seem yo find it.

66. Beachgirl

November 20, 2016 at 9:32 pm

I hope Sophia has just said bye bye to her career. Don’t be surprised when everyone boycotts her.

67. Robin Prince

November 20, 2016 at 9:37 pm

I’m quite sure that Melania Trump doesn’t NEED Sophia Theallet or her opinions…!
    I’m pretty sure Our New First Lady could have her pick of ANYONE else who would be more than happy to do the job.

68. Lynn martin

November 20, 2016 at 9:57 pm

I think that is a good thing. Her style is def. Not couture enough for Melania. And the. Disrespect she is showing this gorgeous woman is cause to boycott her line and anyone else who chooses to do the same. Melania is da bomb. She deserves to be respected and will make a potato sack look good if she had too. Boo to you Theallet you should be ashamed

69. Jo

November 20, 2016 at 10:31 pm

Melania Trump has more class and fashion knowledge in her little finger than you dear designer have in all the “costumes” you’ve created for Michelle Obama!!

70. Tammy Norton

November 20, 2016 at 10:47 pm

Melania Trump Could wear Rags and still look good . this isn’t about who wastes money who wears what this is about us all melania is going to be amazing and is a big enough adult enough women she can pick out her own clothes .

71. Shari Rich

November 20, 2016 at 11:27 pm

Melania doesn’t need her! Does well on her own with whoever she already uses!

72. Alladene Johnston

November 20, 2016 at 11:50 pm

If she dressed Michelle Obama sure Melania Trump’s own dress design would be superior to any thing Obama has wore , she is the poorest dressed 1 Lady in history.

• Bessie Welborn

December 5, 2016 at 11:17 pm

I agree Michelle Obama has been the worst dressed first lady in my 80 yrs and so glad to have a classy lady in our White House again.

73. OHPLEASE

November 20, 2016 at 11:51 pm

Ummmm……have you seen Michelle Obama’s clothing? She looks like a tank in flowers and spandex. Melania dodged a bullet by not having to deal with getting rid of this hack and getting a real designer in place. She would not know what to do with a gorgeous woman like Melania.

74. 2bears

November 20, 2016 at 11:54 pm

devastating news? Damn I bet she’ll have to seek therapy over this, probably will have to get hot cocoa and coloring books maybe a support group. Do you dumb twatwaffles have any idea how many women’s designers that are lined up to help if needed ?

75. Karen Shryock

November 20, 2016 at 11:54 pm

This is really disgusting!!!! A chance to dress a Beautiful First Lady & that nobody refuses to dress her? I hope business goes straight down the toilet! I am sure there are plenty of designers who will be happy to have her business!! Good luck Mrs. Trump! I am sure you are not devastated as the news media would like us to believe! You would look gorgeous in whatever you wear! I am sure we the taxpayer paid for Michelle’s clothes so she could pick anyone she wanted!!!

76. Stacey

November 21, 2016 at 12:37 am

The this designer, I hope Mrs Trump has more class then to want to use you as a designer anyways. Michelle Obama is a prime example of trash and the clothes she has wore through out her reign as 1st Lady has been just as trashy as she is. I hope our American people boycott you and your designs.

77. David Robert Barnes

November 21, 2016 at 12:58 am

She’s not fit to breathe the same air as The First Lady elect but I understand her association with the dismissed transgender Michael Michelle Obumer.

78. Pat Giesler

November 21, 2016 at 1:14 am

Well as far as I’m concerned Michele Obama was the worse dressed First Lady ever. Melania can dress herself with her own line of clothes and be much better dressed than Michele Obama. Just sayin

79. Sherri

November 21, 2016 at 1:16 am

I am quite sure Melania would never wear any of her garbage

80. charlene

November 21, 2016 at 1:28 am

I really do not think the next First Lady gives a damn if she refuses or not!! My guess is Ms. Trump already has her own clothes designers. Her designers are very likely head and shoulders above the lady in question! Donald Trump is a Billionaire and I would bet that he makes sure his wife has the very best of everything!! We should all be so lucky!! Besides I have seen some of the clothes she has designed and I am amazed Michelle wore them! Most were tasteless costume looking outfits! Just saying…

81. Kenneth R Shams

November 21, 2016 at 1:44 am

Where is “Melania Trump Makes DEVASTATING Announcement”. which is the highlighting title of the above News. The News / Article is all about the French Designer.

82. Sandy

November 21, 2016 at 1:49 am

Hang in there Melania. The best will always come to you!

83. Sassy

November 21, 2016 at 2:22 am

Sassy I don’t think Melania would even want that designer to dress her. She didn’t help Michelle very much and Melania is so beautiful that she does not need much help but I am sure she could get just about any designer she would want. Tell that trollop designer, if you can call her a designer, to take Michelle and go that Melania does not want her anyway.

84. Diane S.

November 21, 2016 at 2:25 am

She does not need a snotty French designer to dress her. Go American !!!

85. Cathy Stokes

November 21, 2016 at 3:21 am

Me thinks that Theallet has been sucking and swallowing too many of her dressing pins.

86. Sally Ann Lassey

November 21, 2016 at 3:25 am

I would be so HAPPY to tell Sophia that I wouldn’t have her dress me if she were the last dresser in the world. Melanie Trump has more class than anything I’ve ever seen Michelle dressed in!!!! And Melanie is BEAUTIFUL to boot!!

87. L

November 21, 2016 at 3:43 am

You are a hypocrite. Your racist against Trump and yet you claim you’re not a racist. It would be a great honor to be privileged enough for the position of dressing the first lady, yet you’re so blinded by your blessings you don’t even seen it. I pray that God gives you in sight on how ungrateful you are and people boycott you. Besides, I never liked the way Michelle Obama dressed so you’re doing her a huge favor. I’m sure Melania Trump can find a better fashion designer than you. As well as someone that will appreciate the great honor of that position and will respect it.

88. TRUMPS FOR PRES

November 21, 2016 at 4:01 am

Good your crappy designes aren’t good enough for Melania…i hated your designes..no class!

Never heard of you! Moochelli was the worst dressed woman ever! Yukkkk!

89. DeWayne Hoover

November 21, 2016 at 4:05 am

If this is the designer that dressed Michelle Obama we need to find a new one because Michelle Obama did not look good in 90% of the dress that she wore. I truly believe that our new first lady mrs. Trump has better class than that Bender United States of America confine a better designer been the one Michelle had

90. Joellen

November 21, 2016 at 4:21 am

Not bad news Melania this women sucks at design all ms obama clothes was ugly.The puffy skirts made her look fat.The big flower material made her blend into the gardens she stood in front of.The huge bows and thing was a way to cover her up so all you seen was big ass bows.You have more beauty in your design then she could ever have.So you don’t need this designer.You need a really amazing designer or do.your own.I live them.

91. cordelia

November 21, 2016 at 4:36 am

Does anyone think that Melania needs any help. I don’t and we wouldn’t want the same one dressing her that dressed Mrs. Obama. Never cared for Michelle looks at all. Oh by the way I did vote for Obama 1 time.

92. Carla L.

November 21, 2016 at 5:54 am

What an ego! I don’t believe Sophie has been asked to clothe Melania!

93. Gwen Dunne

November 21, 2016 at 6:20 am

Melania get some one else. You and your family know what beauty is all about.

94. Robert

November 21, 2016 at 6:51 am

I wouldnt be proud to say i dressed the 1st lady for 8 years, i being gay and having a very good sense of style must say, the 1st lady was the first of her kind to be very dumpy and shabby in her designs, not at all the look of any of the past classy first ladies, Michelle Obama dressed very classless in most all of her outfit. The media never showed her in any classy outfit most of them are mediocre and most other first ladies of an event a shame to wear those outfits. So I say that this designer seal your fate give up your business back to your country because of the business center you’ll fell and I don’t think Miss Trump would have the taste and the type of outfits that you Made for the former First Lady Michelle Obama

95. Latretta Walker

November 21, 2016 at 6:51 am

Probably one of the best things that has happened to her. I always thought that Michelle was dressing herself.

96. gloria

November 21, 2016 at 9:55 am

There are a lot of new designers , that will be honored to dress the first laddy !!!… Who chares about Sophie…???

97. Ee

November 21, 2016 at 11:56 am

it is good news, our beautiful kindness super great Mrs. Trump doesn’t want to use the second hand designer !

98. Jenni

November 21, 2016 at 11:59 am

Dressing the mooch is no claim to fame. Melanie dress sense is far greater than this jealous cow, and why would anyone want to dress in the same crap as obumma

99. Gilma Chute

November 21, 2016 at 1:24 pm

Sophie Theallet She can go back to French. I do not miss her. Have a great trip

100. coretta

November 21, 2016 at 2:21 pm

WHO CARES ? THE SHIT MOOSEHELL WAS DRESSED IN 99% OF THE TIME LOOKED WORSE THAN A GARBAGE BAG

101. [email protected]

November 21, 2016 at 2:42 pm

that toilet seamstress must think she all that and then some .she must believe she the only one to sew clothes huh!!!

102. Tara

November 21, 2016 at 2:48 pm

I’ve seen her designs. Definitely not a loss…..

103. No vote for Hillary

November 21, 2016 at 4:02 pm

She should take her racist ass back to France. If anyone had done this to Obama, there would be freaking riots in the street. I hope she goes bankrupt after this. Maybe she could go live with the muslims.

104. Sheila

November 21, 2016 at 4:19 pm

So you claim to be against racism, sexism, etc., but it’s okay to be a bigot towards someone because of something her husband- according to what the media would have us believe- said?!? So with your logic, as a teacher, I should be able to refuse to teach my students because I don’t agree with their parents! I am sure First Lady Trump will have no trouble finding a designer.

105. Greg

November 21, 2016 at 4:50 pm

Oh, thank God that our classy new first lady will not be required to be dressed by this liberal clothing designer JOKE! Just another example of liberal arrogance displayed so disgustingly by these radical haters of America! Perhaps it will mean that Melania will be able to completely and effectively disassociate herself with the disgusting looks of the past useless first lady (who made humiliating America in everything she did her first priority)!

106. Wendelyn

November 21, 2016 at 5:35 pm

She is so wrong she dressed her before Mr Trump became Present Elect but now she changed her mind I don’t believe she is making a stand now there are better people more honest in there believes trash her she is not worth your sadness Melania move on you are beautiful no need to worry

107. GRANNYLION

November 21, 2016 at 5:56 pm

She would be the first one on my DEPORTATION LIST!

108. viadogui

November 21, 2016 at 6:04 pm

Un estupido mas de estos dias, porque el hecho que el disene la ropa de ella, no quiere decir que apoya a la politica de Trump.
    Estan pensando como si en usa gobernara una Dictadura totalitaria.

109. Sandra K OBrien

November 21, 2016 at 6:28 pm

Melania is a Beautiful women and if these Fashion designers don’t want to design for her I say the rest of American women should boycott them to stand by Melania. The rest of us just wishes we were so outstandingly Beautiful.

110. Kathleen Blain

November 21, 2016 at 7:05 pm

Melania, many people on the left are acting small and vindictive, much worse than I could have ever imagined. I would not even give this designer a second thought. You surely do not need her in the least. You have beautiful style and grace, and far better taste than she. Just let her go. She isn’t worth it at all. Thank you for you and your family sacrificing so much peace for “We the people”, who make up far more of the population than the New Word Order crowd. They try to make us believe that they are the majority, but we know they are not. They show their true colors by the way they act. May God strengthen you and protect you.

111. Becca

November 21, 2016 at 8:28 pm

But refuse to bake a cake for a gay wedding and all hell breaks loose.

112. Dee Anderson

November 21, 2016 at 9:08 pm

I think this is a pour excuse on behalf of this designer. It is quiet apparent this women is a Dem. and they all have shown a spirit of non-unification without a doubt. Melanie you know that God and the people put your husband in the position that he is holding. Stand by your man and I am sure that their are great designer out their that would love to design your wardrobe as the First Lady. In fact I would not want this particular designer to design my clothing after she had designed Michelle Obama’s wardrobe which most of the time I truly didn’t feel it was that elegant. You are elegant in whatever you would wear so hold your head up high and know that you will be the example for women of America and God will send you the designer that He wants you to have. You will look stunning on every occasion that you must make an appearance. Honored to have you as First lady and your Husband as our President Elect. We the people LOVE YOUR FAMILY!d

113. Donna Carlson

November 21, 2016 at 11:18 pm

SUCH IGNORANT PEOPLE. EVERYONE NEEDS TO BOYCOTT THEM

114. Williiam

November 21, 2016 at 11:21 pm

yes I stand with Melania Trump

115. Tawnie

November 21, 2016 at 11:49 pm

Michelle, I’m positive, needs to wear a cup. And since Clinton only wears shower curtains, and potato sacks, this should be a welcomed change. They couldn’t handle Melania’s beautiful style anyways. She needs to stick with her own stylist

116. Cheryl L Finn

November 22, 2016 at 1:03 am

I never liked the way Michelle dressed. She always looked frumpy and her pants were too tight. I would not admit I had dressed her. What a great opportunity it will be to dress Melania. She is gorgeous.

117. Rocky

November 22, 2016 at 1:51 am

Everyone should boycott your designs…I know by the way Moochell Oblamer was dressed your designs were nothing special!

118. Mae

November 22, 2016 at 5:33 am

This post of Melania Trump receiving devastating news was just plain stupid!!! We’ve seen the clothes these so called designers put on Mrs Obama the past eight years. The designs did not make Mrs Obama looks good!!!!!!
    What ever gave them the tiniest thought that Mrs Trump would want them designing for her ?
    There will be talented, wonderful designers breaking down her door wanting to dress her.
    Why waste your time posting such nonsense? Find something good to do with your time.

119. [email protected]

November 22, 2016 at 6:05 am

Who in their right mind would want to be dressed in the fashions that Michelle Obama wore

120. Kevin Cox

November 22, 2016 at 7:37 am

Melania, you have the talent and the team to design and make anything that will far surpass anything the former First Lady had at her disposal.
    Michelle obama could have used tent city if necessary.

121. P

November 22, 2016 at 8:11 am

since when does Melania need help dressing.. she always looks awesome..#BoycottSophieTheallet

122. lapiz Ooi

November 22, 2016 at 9:36 am

Why is it that the whole of USA only one designer can dress the First lady of America? Bring someone from France, or EU, or Japan, or even from China to dress her! I am sure you can find one designer who is much better than all the designer in USA! Give this previlege to other designers in the world a chance to dress her! Any designer who dresses Mrs. Trump would become the most popular designer in the wolrd! Mrs. Obama is gone and over! It is a blessings that all the designers in USA don’t want to dress her. Lets other designer in other part of the world to dress here and bring popularity to the designer who dresses her well! Trust me, Asia has many such good designers! Just try!

123. Wanda

November 22, 2016 at 12:30 pm

I doubt that Melania would ever consider wearing clothes as ugly as Michelle Obama has worn anyway. She has way too much class. This designer shouldn’t count on many first ladies wanting her designs.

124. Sylvia Betancourt

November 22, 2016 at 1:01 pm

You’re such a fraud! Where’s Susan Boyle’s supermodel picture?

125. Sylvia Betancourt

November 22, 2016 at 1:22 pm

Left this stupid video. Tired of watching same thing over and over again. This gentleman keeps repeating same thing through the whole video without saying what he announced will do.

126. Blanche Fedor

November 22, 2016 at 2:09 pm

These designers that won’t work for Melania know they would never get asked anyway, so if they say they wouldn’t design for her, it makes them look like they expect her ask and they can say no. Give me a break-Melania’s help wouldn’t even wear the crap Moochelle does.

127. Marlene

November 22, 2016 at 9:36 pm

Good for her I would too who the fuck cares anyway not I . People starving and getting blown up in the world and this is all you can discuss shame full and disgusting tell her to go in the nude she is used to that before she met looser .

128. clive johnson

November 22, 2016 at 10:34 pm

sophie theallet , i don’t think i let you dress my wife if you pay me ,and if i were the trumps i let you dress her are him it make the world feel bad if you did ,you not that great with your cloths they look real bad and i don’t think you could in prove them,

129. Kathie

November 23, 2016 at 4:28 am

Melania doesn’t need her ugly old dresses anyway. She already dresses 100% better than Michelle anyway. It’s kind of like beauty and the beast.

130. Ezek

November 23, 2016 at 2:37 pm

Third-grade fashion designer Sophie Theallet isn’t capable of dressing a queen. She’ll better keep dressing Mooch the third-grade lady. The great fashion houses of Europe will gladly dress a beauty like Melania.

131. Dolores Tolen

November 23, 2016 at 4:32 pm

How lucky can Malania be?????

132. Kathy Jess

November 24, 2016 at 1:29 am

<3 God Bless Donald J Trump, Malania, and his entire family!!!! The lady has no clue how to dress a beautiful woman; she's use to dressing transvestites…Malanie certainly does NOT need someone like that telling her how to dress! She will shine above all previous reptilian NWO first ladies!!!! Malania shines with the true light of our Lord & Savior, Yeshua Hamashiach, aka: Jesus Messiah!!!! She needs nothing from another 'woman'…she's got it all!!!! When God shuts a door, don't try & open it – He's got much better for you!!!! God Bless!!!!

133. John Ringo

November 24, 2016 at 2:37 am

Yes, the only thing that bothers her on this whole thing is..her sore sides and cheeks from laughing so hard..lol Why would she even care or be concerned with this..my goodness..she is so much above this and I am sure it’s not a problem.

134. Minnie Rose

November 24, 2016 at 3:48 am

We totally stand with Melania. You should never be allowed to speak her name again let alone designing anything for her. You don’t deserve to ever design anything in America or for anyone. You are an ungrateful immigrant.

135. Sandra Parrott

November 24, 2016 at 10:19 am

If your resume is having dressed Michelle Obama, you are not qualified to design anything for Melania. She has more fashion sense than most of you.

136. Sandra

November 24, 2016 at 11:31 am

From what we’ve seen of Melania, she doesn’t need Theallet’s help. More than likely, Theallet realizes this so is trying to get ahead of any media announcements.

137. sandra monger

November 24, 2016 at 1:43 pm

Melania Trump sending our love and support

138. deplorable me

December 5, 2016 at 8:29 pm

Tell the huzz to kiss your gorgeous ass. Why would you want to wear something like the shit stirring racist would wear?
    You are much too special for that treatment.

139. Kat

December 6, 2016 at 2:36 am

Wow…I’m not sure if this designer is just over worked, or if she’s just stupid. I’m shocked. Melania has a special style that is NOTHING like Michelle Obama’s taste. I’m not trying to be ugly but Melania needs to find a REAL stylist and designer. Believe me, there are designers that would kill to dress her. She actually did Melania a favor. Her designs are very “outdated” 😉

140. Flo brenna

December 6, 2016 at 6:11 am

Melanie has too much class to be dressed by Sophie , if she dressed Obama she calls herself a designer, let Melanie show how to dress she is classi

141. Sylvia Dostal Lydon

December 6, 2016 at 1:31 pm

I would not want her dressing me! I think her designs are awful. The new First Lady could care less. She will pick her designers with great care.

142. Sharon

December 5, 2017 at 9:21 pm

If she dressed Michelle, You wouldn’t want to be dresses by this person for it would be TRASH.