Melania Trump Makes MAJOR Announcement About Barron – Please Send Prayers

Melania Trump has always been a deeply private person, which is why adjusting to her new life as First Lady has been particularly difficult for her. As a strong woman, Melania is able to stomach the relentless attacks on her character that liberals hit her with. However, it’s been much more difficult for her to watch people attack her 10 year-old son Barron…

“This life wasn’t her dream. It was Donald’s,” said Trump family friend and stylist Phillip Bloch, according to US Magazine. “Truthfully, it’s a lot to cope with.”

“Melania is unhappy with how her life ended up,” a family source said. “She is miserable.”

Prior to becoming First Lady, Melania took her son to school every day in a chauffeured vehicle. Since her husband took office, however, Melania has opted to stay in her building instead due to the protesters that are constantly outside, waiting for her to exit so that they can hound her.

“Melania has the Secret Service take Barron to school and retrieve him,” the source said.

The most difficult part of all this in Melania’s eyes has been watching grown adults mock her son and even question his mental state.

Conservative 101 reported that since Trump was elected, Rosie O’Donnell has claimed that his young son is autistic and a Saturday Night Live writer has called him a school shooter. Joy Behar recently hopped on this bandwagon with a disturbing attack on Barron on her ABC talk show The View.

Whoopi Goldberg began the segment in question by insulting Trump for defunding the National Endowment for the Arts.

“That funding, all that wonderful government funding we used to get for these kinds of programs have all been cut. Thanks Mr. T,” said Whoopi.

“Somebody wrote, I have to clear this up, … They said that the entire NEA budget is like one day of Melania (Trump) in Trump Tower,” Behar barked. “Somebody find this out for me, the price that we’re paying for losing the NEA, the National Endowment for the Arts, because we are paying for this woman to live in New York with THAT CHILD.”

H/T Truthmonitor

Behar said “that child” with a level of disdain that should never be directed at a 10 year-old child.

SHARE this story if you think people should leave BOTH Barron AND Melania Trump alone!

Continue Reading

1. ellison young

March 31, 2017 at 11:16 am

The people that say nasty things about young Barron Trump should be put away. The View is one of the worst shows on TV. That’s my opinion.They could not hold a candle to any of Trumps family,and that is the reason they say the things they do. What else do the View have to talk about?? Rosie O’Donnell forget her. Thing of the past. Trump is trying to make America what it once wad. The Dem, will not cooperate because they made it a poor Country and they like it that way. prayers and the truth will over come.

• R. Nelson

April 1, 2017 at 10:53 am

I agree and disagree. Yes children are OFF LIMITS PERIOD. My sentiments now and my same opinion when President Barack children were targeted. Sad part about this society is that no one made an outcry for those two girls. Smh.

2. Edna

March 31, 2017 at 11:59 am

Rosie o’Donnald, Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg should not even speak that child’s name. Rosie O’Donald is raising kids and she is gay, I have seen a talk show with Joy Behar and all they do drink alcohol an alcoholic shouldn’t say anything about anyone’s child. Whoopi Goldberg thinks we owe black people something. NO all she wants is her money free of taxes.
    These 3 are the reason I watch less tv. I can’t stand either of them. They need to be in jail for talking about this young man the way they do.
    Come on if you want more money to go to the arts then open up your wallet and give them some of yours.

3. Doris

March 31, 2017 at 12:29 pm

Anyone who makes a victom out of an innocent 10 year old boy, should be very ashamed of themselves. These people are terrible people and don’t belong as citizens of the US. They should be all put on a plane and be sent to Islam to live. As for Melania she is a beautiful sweet woman that has not done anything to cause this vicious attack against her. She has too much class and beauty and they are jealous. As for Donald Trump he truly cares about the US and people are too stupid to realize he is trying to get rid of the corruption that has been in the government for many years. Wake up people before its too late to save your country.

4. U.W.

March 31, 2017 at 12:39 pm

Whoopiepie hould look at her own kids and their messes She has a big mouth and nothing behind, o’ yeah, she has a big behind as well and in regards to kids, she should be the last one, to point fingers at other mothers or at other kids. Also, the way she is dressed on the show, like to disgusting to say it. Gummishoes, her dresses (OMG) her one-sided, almost losing her, top hair. Actually disgusting, to look at it. And then her mouth, nothing intelligent comes out, only hateful things about just everything. Don’t watch the show anymore, since their “badmouthing and stupidity presenting on TV”, they are done for me. Behar shows her loss of intelligence as well on a daily basis. They have morals like a skunk. Shame on the TV-Station to put “them” on TV, they don’t resemble anything American anymore. The world is commenting on their rants and their vulgar language and spouting their hate for the 1st Family, including their kids. Whoopie and Behar should be the last one on earth to critisize anybody, because everything what they claim for or against others, is missing in their lives. And please update them on world-news, also, including the 1st Family’s records. Set them straight and after that, fire them, these two owls and their chickens, are useless.

5. MaryJaneWebb

March 31, 2017 at 1:14 pm

Jackasses and monkeys can be identified by their braying and screeching on television. Fortunately we have the option of not seeing and not listening. Ignorance should not be ignored, but THE IGNORANT should be. Don’t watch, don’t listen.

6. Chris

March 31, 2017 at 1:18 pm

These people have no idea what autistic is look it up get a life and leave the trump family alone

7. Lupe Saenz

March 31, 2017 at 2:22 pm

These people are all whiny little babies that don’t have an understanding of all the facts and start shouting their mouth, and they attack you where it will hurt. I would like to see the shoe on the other foot. I want to see how they would react if their children were the ones that were being talked about. All I can say though and all you listen really well. “What goes around comes around” and Karma is a B****”. I want to see all these little babies take that and not say anything. A lot of you are just upset cause you are probably losing your free money. Grow up because if you don’t your kids are the ones that are gonna suffer and you will be dead and gone.

8. Richard p Emery

March 31, 2017 at 3:14 pm

These people feel they must put others down thinking that makes them look better…But guess what Whoopi Goldberg and Rosie O’Donnell are still gonna be fat stupid bitches no matter who or how much they insult others…Ha Ha…

9. sandy

March 31, 2017 at 3:45 pm

Leave Melanie and Barron alone. Go find real news, you numbs.

10. bozena wozniak

March 31, 2017 at 3:48 pm

LIBERALS ARE VERY VERY VERY COLD HEART PEOPLE. ..
    SPECIALLY LIBERALS ” FAMOUS ” WOMEN THEY DON’T RESPECT. .
    SHAME ON THEM. ..GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP AND HIS FAMILY. !!

11. Kathryn Gallagher

March 31, 2017 at 4:06 pm

If memory serves me right I do not recall Bess Truman being harassed like this while she stayed in her Missouri home because she did not like Washington DC or the publicity of what she felt was her private life. However, Margaret Truman, their adult daughter, was more or less a standin for her mother at times when it was deemed necessary. This allowed Margaret the ability to show off her talents with the piano playing and the publication of her writings. Where was the outcry then? Melania is not an elected person and most certainly her young son has nothing to do with the new life he has been thrown into. The Democrats have decided to make the whole Trump family a target for their nastiness and that is so very wrong. Go after President Trump if it makes you feel better but leave the rest of his family alone.

12. Nadja

March 31, 2017 at 4:56 pm

Be strong Melania and everything will be fine. If you show this people weakness, they are getting as a wild animals. Just be strong and teach Barron to be strong too! God blesses you!

13. June W. Cook

March 31, 2017 at 5:03 pm

My empathy goes out to Barron, as well as to Malania. I feel that Barron is really being “hurt” by this stupid commotion and that is not a good thing for an eleven year old. I have really been fed up with this public harassment. Never wished harm to anyone. I, however, wish that these dingbats have to experience just one day being in the Trump’s shoes! How you deal with such hatred must be an unbearable feeling! I pray that Barron can rise above all of his hurt. Melania, you deserve an A-plus for being such a staunch believer in your role role of First Lady. I wish you well and pray that your future will be better in the upcoming days! Much love to the Trumps!

• Inese palmer

April 1, 2017 at 2:42 am

I wish they leave the son along he is a very loving child I watch the day his father was swore in I have a great niece that autistic they have the sweetest and kind hearts some of these grown up kid need to keep quite they might learn something and the autistic children r very smart

14. Shirley wineman

March 31, 2017 at 9:21 pm

She isn’t ” That”
    woman she is Mrs Melena Trump mother of their son. Children are off limits. That was done to President Obama’s children and I see theyou had some problems. People need grow up. I happen to like the President and his wife and family. He can be proud of all of them.

15. Bonnie Moore

March 31, 2017 at 9:59 pm

I am so disappointed in the liberals and the way they are acting!! I raised two sons who are now wonderful fathers and productive business men, one the Vice President of a trucking line and the other a surgical tech, in a large hospital! From what I see of Barron he is a normal sweet and handsome normal 11 year old!!! Leave him the hell alone and mind your own business!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Jeannie Cartelli

March 31, 2017 at 11:46 pm

Those people have no class Best of luck to the whole Trump family

17. Donna M Lumley

April 1, 2017 at 2:41 am

I think all off the horrible comments about Donald Trump and his family is disgusting. We want a free country a democracy but when things don’t go the way some people want they just can’t shut their mouths. I personally have stopped watching the View. They are nasty and just keep it going day after day. This is not entertainment! For the people that keep protesting and being so hurtful toward the Trump family I say SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!! Donald Trump is our President and like it or not the people should support him so that he can do the best job possible. Maybe he will make a difference. he doesn’t even get paid. Mrs. Trump doesn’t cost us a penny either. Now his daughter works for free. Give them a break already!

18. Judith Baselice

April 1, 2017 at 6:07 am

What goes around, comes around!!! Karma it’s a Bitch, just like the three bitches of the used to be a good show, when Barbara Walters ran the show. I’m sure she is ashamed of what it is now. Those three bullies are disgusting ugly excuses for woman. I wish for that boy a happy life and Gods blessings for him and his wonderful family. God bless our President and God bless America!!!

19. Ed

April 1, 2017 at 9:00 am

Enjoy eternity in HELL Libtards!

20. Bet Clift

April 1, 2017 at 1:20 pm

People should not pick on a child no matter if he is in the LIME LIGHT or not. BUT the First Lady should be WITH HER HUSBAND! She said once that when her boy was out of school she was going to Washington. When will that be?
    After all the vows do say…FORSAKE ALL OTHERS!

21. Alice

April 1, 2017 at 2:12 pm

These people must have something wrong with their brain! I can’t believe anyone would attack a child! They are really sick people!

22. Esther Rodriguez

April 1, 2017 at 4:11 pm

Ditto to all that has been posted. The View should be taken off the TV. I use to watch but these past 6 years I have completely disregarded that show. All these woman just spend their time talking garbage and bulling everyone. God says in the Bible to Love everyone as yourself. I don’t think these people know how to Love or respect others.

23. Georgette Kalis

April 1, 2017 at 9:37 pm

Oh my how I hate the people at the view. Time for Barbra Walter to step up and fire these ugly women. shame on those ugly broads. Much love and luck to the Trump family, who have more class than those awful women any day.

24. Barbara

April 5, 2017 at 10:27 pm

This article totally depressed me – It’s just too sad to comment on. This is an innocent 10 year old boy, people.

25. Barbara

April 5, 2017 at 10:29 pm

I am ashamed of my fellow liberal friends – this is an innocent 10 year old boy, people.

26. Shelley

April 5, 2017 at 10:48 pm

I am sorry, yes it is sad that Barron is being dragged into the disaster his father is creating in this country. The incompetent cannot even take a stand on Syria. He is pathetic & so dumb, giving away our democracy. I care not for the gold glittered Melania, she is a phoney, superficial, and only knows how to serve her mate. Sickening. This family does not care about American’s, just lining their pockets. Good riddance to Bannon and their sick alt right. Although not over. All Trump knows is to not be accountable, screw everyone in his path, & blame others for his severe shortcomings. So, stop blaming American’s and focus on the real problems inflicted on his son, his moronic father who is a disgrace to America. And, get his unqualified family out of the advisory staff. For those thst support this President with his numerous conflicts of interest, along with his incompetence, you are blind to reality, supporting only the Grand Old Party, who is not so grand any more, and need to delve deep into your conscience.