Michelle Obama: Women ‘who voted against Hillary Clinton voted against their own voice’

Michelle Obama just revealed her true personality Wednesday when she accused every woman who voted for Trump of being a fool. She implied that only ignorant women, who are controlled by men, voted for President Trump. Sadly for her, the public didn’t like her comments and now she is under a lot of attacks.

We are all familiar with Michelle’s statement, “When they go low, we go high.” But it seems she isn’t. Liberals like Michelle never follow their own advice.

Wednesday at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center, Michelle said, “Any woman who voted against Hillary Clinton voted against their own voice,” so, let’s be clear, any woman who voted like she wants instead like the left wants her to is “voting against your own voice.”

Anyhow, she wasn’t done with attacking women who support President Trump, she stated, “That we look at those two candidates, as women, and many of us said, ‘He’s better for me. His voice is more true to me.’ To me that just says, you don’t like your voice. You like the thing you’re told to like.

Michelle didn’t expect this, the social media erupted whit posts attacking Michelle for her horrible remarks.

Here’s how Twitter users responded:

These posts are just a few of the many Michelle got, apparently women do have their voice and it is against disrespectful liberals like Michelle. This just proves that the liberals are so angry they lost, they just end up saying horrible and stupid things. Apparently, Michelle was just repeating Hillary Clinton talking point, and there is a good chance Hillary got that talking point from a male adviser… There is the irony.

Hillary said a friend said to her that she lost because “Women will have no empathy for you because they will be under tremendous pressure — and I’m talking principally about white women — tremendous pressure from fathers and husbands and boyfriends and male employers not to vote for the girl.”

It seems that having your own voice for Michelle and Hillary means to vote for a female candidate just because she is a girl. Yes, that’s what the two former ladies are saying. They do not want to admit that President Trump won just because he had a better vision for America than her.

In fact, Trump’s policies spoke directly to women, more money to raise kids, safer place to live, a better chance for our kids to grow up and earn well, honoring the people who keep us safe and…

Hillary didn’t lose because she is a woman, but because she had bad policies and people didn’t like that.

Please share this post on Facebook with your thoughts.

What is your opinion on this? Scroll down to comment below.

1. Fannie

September 28, 2017 at 3:28 am

Michele Obama – I am no Ignorant fool – I am an extremely and talented women. Yes, Trump is my President and I am proud of it

• flukeZ

September 28, 2017 at 3:33 am

Fannie yeah RAH YEAH!!!

• Rogelio Escobedo

September 28, 2017 at 3:39 am

IN MY OPINION: THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING A FOOL AND GULLIBLE. —IF YOU BELIEVE TRUMP AFTER HE HAS TOLD OVER 1000 CONFIRMED LIES-TAKE YOUR CHOICE AND ADMIT THE TRUTH-ARE YOU GULLIBLE ENOUGH TO BELIEVE ANYTHING TRUMP SAYS? —ARE YOU PROUD OF A LIAR LIKE TRUMP? IF YOU ARE-TAKE YOUR CHOICE-ARE YOU GULLIBLE OR A FOOL-OR IN DENIAL OF THE TRUTH?—FOR MORE INFO-CLICK ON: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/06/23/opinion/trumps-lies.html?mcubz=0 SEMPER FI!

• Deborah

September 28, 2017 at 11:56 am

REALLY?? How about Hillary lying to the FBI 35 times, Her lying to the families of Benghazi, her cheating at the debate, destroying evidence, ripping the people of Haiti, pay for play, the uranium deal??REALLY?? I have no problem with somebody that exaggerates crowd size!! Hillary is off fr

• paulette

September 28, 2017 at 4:35 pm

@Rog,TRUMP 2020 ALL ABOARD,MAGAMAGAMAGA,GET OVER IT

• kathy

September 28, 2017 at 10:14 pm

Rogelio Escobedo please post his 1000 confirmed lies. Thank you.

• bobby butler

September 28, 2017 at 3:39 am

JUST LIKE TRUMP DISRESPECTED EVERY BODY LIKE HE DID WHEN CALLING THEM ALL SOB’S .BUT THAT WAS OK BECAUSE HE WAS TRUMP. NOBODY LOWERD THE BOOM ON HIM !

• bobby butler

September 28, 2017 at 3:44 am

THAT’S RIGHT SHE HAD JUST REVILED HER TRUE PERSONALITY.SO WHAT WAS THE CHARGE TO THE CRIME?

2. xian

September 28, 2017 at 3:29 am

You are so limited in your scope just as Hillary and your fruity husband, the lying muslim. Nothing any of say means anything because lies are the foundation of your very being. Go to Muslim hell.

3. flukeZ

September 28, 2017 at 3:32 am

Boy Michelle Obama is digging her own grave very fast! She hates whites and hates America and only cares about herself and not any black people or white people at all. She has no grace or any smarts or she would keep her mouth shut!

4. Larry S. Buchanan Jr.

September 28, 2017 at 3:33 am

I am a disabled veteran, and find your remarks Mrs Obama insulting to the dozens of highly intelligent and free thinking women I know. Free thinking must only be okay, if it’s the free thinking you desire.

5. Carrie

September 28, 2017 at 3:34 am

Lol michelle, your IQ is showing! You are nothing compared to the women who voted for trump! You couldn’t hold a job, you tried but had to be crooked! Haha! the laugh is on you! Now you can’t even practice law, and you think we should follow your example? what a joke you are!

6. MARGARET ERBEN

September 28, 2017 at 3:34 am

I ALSO VOTED MY OWN MIND MICHELE!!!!!!! I AM PROUD THAT PRESIDENT TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT! HILARY LOST BECAUSE HER ONLY POLICY I KEPT HEARING WAS HATE TRUMP!

7. ed morgan

September 28, 2017 at 3:36 am

why is the obama family trying to say something now they pissed off there presidency so dont mess with trump.obama gave over a million dollars to north korea so they wouldnt do nuclear how well did that work obama

8. Betsy Cox

September 28, 2017 at 3:38 am

I knew what I was doing when I voted for Our President Donald Trump. Killaryy is a corrupt evil person and I thank God everyday she is NOT OUR PRESIDENT!!!!!

• Cindi Beal

September 28, 2017 at 4:04 am

I am a woman, husband is deceased, no dating, no man tells me what to think, say, or do! I didn’t vote for hillary because she’s deceitful, a traitor & she is still with a husband that can’t keep it in his pants & he’s a liar too,she was fired as a lawyer for unethical conduct (that’s pretty bad when you get fired by other lawyers for unethical conduct! Ironic huh) I could go on & on! I CAN’T STAND HER!!! I also can’t stand arrogant michelle obama nasty disgusting uppity rag! Telling us we don’t think for ourselves because we didn’t vote the way SHE thought we should! Her husband & herself are the very reason this countries people are at each others throats they are the extreme in racism!!! ps it wasn’t an oversight not capitalizing their names! GOD BLESS AMERICA & GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

9. Jayne West

September 28, 2017 at 3:40 am

Spoken like a true Democrat. I can think for myself and I as a Democrat voted for Trump. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. Never again will I vote Democrat or the 623 Democrats that I got to vote for Trump.

10. Lee

September 28, 2017 at 3:52 am

If we ever vote for a candidate solely on the basis of gender, each and every voter will be called a moron. It seems all women who did not vote on gender basis, are being called just that and that is the oxymoron part. 🙂

11. Cindi Beal

September 28, 2017 at 3:58 am

12. Bettye Moore

September 28, 2017 at 4:17 am

I certainly voted for President Trump, and I have never been sorry, but so glad I did. He is an American and will stand for us, as our President. He stands proudly as an American. President Trump is for our veterans and our troops, OUR HEROES, and he will do what is right for America and Americans. Thank you, President Trump for standing on the side of right principles, right actions, and putting God first, and America second. God Bless President Trump, God Bless America, and God Bless You.

Bettye Moore

P.S. Just like Betsy Cox, I agree that Hillary is evil, and I thank God everyday, she is NOT our President. We have President Donald Trump, and his family, as our First Family. We are indeed a blessed nation for our leadership.

13. Mummy

September 28, 2017 at 5:02 am

Michelle Obama you just said than done whatever you damn please. I vote for our beloved president Trump because in my own opinion he has a better policies, and don’t forget it makes America great again. Unlike you don’t have nothing to show for in 8 years of Obama regime. You just show me that’s all you’ve got? Degrading women? You just ruined your name being the 44th First Lady of the USA.

14. Linda Greif

September 28, 2017 at 11:46 am

I am a single woman and I voted for Trump, because I was discussed with the eight years Obama destroyed our country. If Killary won the presidency, she would carry on the same b. s. he did and at the same time lining her pockets with the taxpayers money.

15. Steve

September 28, 2017 at 12:17 pm

Michelle is entitled to be wrong.

16. Raul

September 28, 2017 at 12:47 pm

Seems like ex Flotus is still hurting. Because they lost. I wonder based in her stupid statements how many women were contacted by Russians officials to tell them to vote for Trump! Dumm asses we vote for him because we are tired of all your bullshit

17. LKF

September 28, 2017 at 5:36 pm

I wish Mitchell would just go away and take the muslim hubby along.

18. Rhonda

September 29, 2017 at 4:00 am

SO WRONG Michael! No one told me to vote for Trump — I did it all on my own with my OWN brain!! Get off your high horse and take your husband, and just disappear. PLEASE?!

19. Scarlett

September 29, 2017 at 10:21 am

You Michelle & Hitlary Clinton probably thought “All women should vote for a woman” even though…she’s a liar, crook, thief…, & like you Obamas, have done nothing good, in the whole eight years you were in power in the White House!!! But you have managed to be racist & talk racism in every speech or event any of you went to. You have purposefully divided our Country! You are horribly disgusting, when you lost, for not bowing out gracefully & supporting our new 45th President Donald J Trump of the USA! You Clintons & Obamas need to disappear, go away, But No…y’all are out there making speeches & going around trying to destroy Our President & his Beautiful, Amazing Wife & Family, instead of doing Anything Good for Our People & Our Country!
    I Voted for the Best person to be President of the USA & that is President Donald J Trump!!! Y’all Clinton supporters are still out there making up exscuses, trying to divide the Country & all butt hurt because SHE DIDN’T WIN!!! We Love You President & Mrs.Trump & Family!
    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!✝️☮️

20. Cassandra Fagan

September 29, 2017 at 4:28 pm

Neither ignorant or controlled!!!!! YOU, IT, whatever YOU are, are a DISGRACE to the REAL women of the United States!!!!!