We all expected this. $65,000 dollars are missing from the taxpayer account and you guessed it Michelle Obama is the one responsible, this money is directly connected to the kids in Los Angeles.
We all remember Michelle Obama’s lunch program that she created and forced on our kids. Well, thanks to President Trump that program was revoked and our kids can eat well again. But there is another problem whit it.
Now a criminal case is surrounding Michelle and David Binkle who was given an authority to manage the taxpayer accounts in Los Angeles County for this program. He is accused of stealing $65,000 from the lunch program to fund his private culinary firm and his bank account.
Binkle was responsible for around 700,000 meals per day given to our kids in L.A. His annual salary was $152,000 and of course, Michelle is the one to blame here for trusting that guy. She even promoted him on her blog on the WhiteHouse.gov website. When we tried to contact Michelle she was out of reach, surely somewhere vacating on yacht overseas.
“The city of Los Angeles is known all around the world for Hollywood, Beverly Hills, celebrities as well as glitz and glamour. There are more than 125,000 millionaires and more than 20 billionaires in this city I now call home. But the reality is there is still a big discrepancy in quality of life between the elite and the majority of students I serve as food services director at Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD), the second largest school district in the country.” Binkle wrote on Michelle “Let’s Move” blog, saying that the kids in L.A. were living in “food deserts” and are thankful for the healthy lunch program he created.
So why the mainstream media isn’t covering this, our children were hurt by the program, as well as American taxpayers. So, why we don’t see any frustration over this from the left. Here’s a tweet from 2014 from the LAUSD.
— L.A. Unified (@LASchools) June 30, 2014
Clearly, Michelle knew about Binkle in 2011 and decided to turn head and overlook the problem.
According to Los Angeles Times, “George Beck, a former food-services deputy branch director responsible for accounting and budgets, previously told The Times he began questioning Binkle’s management of the marketing program as early as 2011. The district took no corrective action, however, according to Beck, who says he was laid o in retaliation two years later.”
Even though we don’t have any evidence that Michelle knew what was going on, she surely did. This project was her baby and she was on top of it every second of the day, so certainly this issue was brought to her attention at some point. She is responsible for Binkle’s crimes and that is the truth.
Please share this post on Facebook to show the others what Michelle has done.
What is your opinion on this? Scroll down to comment below!