Miley Swore She’d Leave US if Trump Won, But Look What She’s Doing Now…

During the 2016 presidential campaign, Miley Cyrus found herself among some of the most outspoken celebrities in Hollywood.

Like many, Cyrus campaigned against Trump, even vowing to leave the country if Trump were to win.

At one point, Cyrus stated:

“Honestly f**k this sh*t I am moving if this is my president! I don’t say things I don’t mean!”

When Trump did get elected, Cyrus, like countless other celebrities found themselves eating their own words after they chose to stay in the U.S.

During a recent interview with Billboard, the one-time Disney child star opened up about the new start she’s trying to make for herself.

#Malibu May 11th!

A post shared by Miley Cyrus (@mileycyrus) on

A start that doesn’t consist of her dancing around in outlandish outfits or constantly smoking pot — something Cyrus said she hasn’t done in a few weeks now.

Cyrus, who is attempting to express a newfound maturity, explains to Billboard why she won’t be leaving the U.S:

“The first thing I got on my Instagram when I posted that was people saying, “You said you were going to move. When are you going to move?”

While Cyrus isn’t a converted Trump supporter by any means, she is open to the idea or trying to understand their point of view so she can effectively make a change:

“It’s not time for me to leave now, dude. I’ve got to be here. I’ve got to glue this place back together, because I’m from Tennessee — that state [went to] Donald Trump. I’m such a dreamer, and I know a lot of things that I’ve wanted to do people said weren’t possible. When I started Happy Hippie — this is before Caitlyn Jenner transitioned, before this became something that is a part of the culture…”

It out of Cyrus’s desire to evoke change that she wants to give up the naughty-by-nature persona she has created for herself over the last few years.

She seemingly worked to get to distance herself from the cookie cutter Disney channel star and daughter of country singer, Billy Ray Cyrus.

Cyrus’s first single off her new album “Malibu” is set to drop May 11. It’s an album Cyrus says is unlike anything she’s done in the past.

Continue Reading

1. Mike Murrat

May 6, 2017 at 2:55 pm

No, I a not a fan.
    Don’t even want to kno ya …but I do want to know when you’re leaving.

I have this huge bag of fireworks, and I will shoot off the whole bag, as soon as you step off the Hallowed Ground of this Great Nation.

The majority of America barely knows your name, they just connect the word A-Hole to your face, when you get Biased Media time for stupid stuff you mumble; …so no one will know you or gone or give a hoot either.

2. Beverly

May 6, 2017 at 3:04 pm

That will be a change cause girly you’ve got a terrible wrap on you which will be hard to overcome.

3. Christine phariss

May 6, 2017 at 3:24 pm

People can change maybe you can become the daughter your father can be proud of. You are very gifted you should be proud of that maybe you can become the next Reba or Dolly who don’t have to cheepen themselves to make it. I wish you the best of luck

4. Carole

May 6, 2017 at 3:26 pm

Your trust mate is already stablemate she’d. I won’t buy it. Pink sure doesn’t suit you”

5. Btenfa

May 6, 2017 at 3:40 pm

She couldn’t make the money she makes in the USA

6. Gene

May 6, 2017 at 4:50 pm

She only wants people to think she is changing, I think she will always be the scrum she really is.

7. Nathalie Steede

May 6, 2017 at 5:00 pm

Well everyone deserves a second chance . God forgives all of us if we are truly sorry for our sins. So if she truly wants to make amends an use her talents to become a GOOD example for today’s youth so be it. She certainly did not show that in the past. I would like to see the list of all these people who were going to leave America, who actually did leave? Highly doubtful. They know we have a wonderful country, but we need a lot of prayer right now. Prayer and cooperation.

8. Jim

May 6, 2017 at 11:15 pm

I do not want to hear anything this slut has to say. She means nothing to this world. Die already….

9. Barbara

May 7, 2017 at 12:09 am

LEAVE ALREADY, YOU PROMISED THAT YOU WOULD. IF YOU DON’T LEAVE I’LL HAVE TO HAVE A HISSY FIT LIKE YOU LIBERALS DO WHEN THEY DON’T GET THEIR WAY. WASH WAH

10. Lhuss

May 7, 2017 at 12:26 am

WHO CARES!!

11. Willie Orr

May 7, 2017 at 1:22 am

Bullshit with this ugly twit.She won’t change. She’s too stupid.

12. William. Luttrell

May 7, 2017 at 8:56 am

Just keep your promise and get out of this country. Try Amsterdam or the likes. Perhaps they will tolerate your scuzzy behavior.

13. Mary

May 7, 2017 at 12:34 pm

You are a very spoiled brat and you thought that if you thew a tamper tamPer you would get your way well suck it up cupcakes and quite crying because we Dont care we have a great president now and you all liberals can just leave our country like you all said God bless the USA and president trump

14. Joseph F Mc Neirney

May 7, 2017 at 12:36 pm

ANOTHER “DUMMO-RAT” BRAIN DEAD LIBERAL JFM

15. James merciers

May 7, 2017 at 3:55 pm

The only change we need from that concubine of Satan. Is for her to change her address to another country. maybe she can move to amsterdam and smoke all the pot she wants. But I wish she would move to a islamic country. A little sharia law would straighten up that little liberal whore

16. Sandy

May 8, 2017 at 1:05 am

I think everyone deserves a chance to back up some and look at things in a different way. It would be a good start if she would leave off the masturbation type behavior. She has a decent voice. If she wants people to take her more seriously, she needs to just act more like a serious person.I guess time will tell for her, just like with everyone else.

17. Sunno

May 8, 2017 at 1:10 am

She ruined herself. They get so impressed with themselves that they forget to protect what they have established for themselves. They get diarrhea of the mouth and insult everyone who they think does not agree with them. Well…as far as I am concerned, she can leave the country and see how other countries treat her. I know how I will treat her. No way would I ever buy anything or see anything she produces. She needs to grow up and demonstrate that by keeping her big mouth shut.

18. Mary pearman

May 8, 2017 at 6:48 am

I wish all these people would leave open homes,jobs,and better entertainment for us. We did not start shouting if so and so gets in i am leaving of course the right candidate did win so leave already you are not that important that you will be missed we are waiting goodbye

19. Larry

May 9, 2017 at 1:11 am

Another fairy tale gone bad. Little work for a pile of money. These entertainers just don’t get people that disagree with them. They believe they’re brilliant and the rest of us are rubes. Take your superiority complex and stuff it!

20. Wanda

May 12, 2017 at 11:42 am

I personally don’t care for Miley Cyrus but I’m all for anyone trying to better themselves. However, it’s hard for me to believe she’s truly changed in her heart unless she has accepted Jesus as her Lord and Savior and been born again. I hope this is the case but, if so, she should shout it from the rooftops. Only Jesus can truly “make all things new”.

21. John G. Bolton

May 12, 2017 at 2:07 pm

Mylie, if you want people to take you seriously stop acting like a whore. That would be good. And keep your mouth shut about your private parts, and your fleshly desires. We don’t want to hear it. Then, it is a good rule to follow to speak very infrequently. If you keep your mouth closed, and put your hand over your mouth, people will think you are intelligent–even if you aren’t.

22. gavinwca

May 12, 2017 at 11:17 pm

I do not understand why these Hollywood, dickweed can not keep their word, we were looking forward to that degenerate piece of s**t, releaving us of her ugly presence.

23. Donna

May 13, 2017 at 3:46 pm

Her grandfather is a preacher…….. I didn’t know if she believes in Jesus, but her actions show that she doesn’t know Him as her personal Lord and Savior. She has said so much about President Trump that it would be nice if she would leave. All of the Dems that vowed they would leave should leave I have NO respect for anyone that said before the election that if so and so gets office they would no longer love this country we live in they don’t need to be here. LEAVE YOU HAVE SAID YOU WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS COUNTRY IF TRUMP WINS……. HE DID WIN WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE? OH I SEE YOU JUST LIE JUST LIKE THE CLINTONS……

24. Lin Kellum

May 13, 2017 at 11:33 pm

Her ego is astounding – she has to glue this place back together. Give me a break!

25. dorie

May 13, 2017 at 11:38 pm

What a ditz, after spouting off about President Trump she now realizes her fans, if she has any left, won’t be buying anything she is selling.